The Angel's Hug ||πŸ’›PJMπŸ’›|| βœ”οΈ

By Letmebetrapped

Calling him my husband at that point was the safest option I could think of... for saving my child and him... More

πŸ’›. Author's note
Prologue
1. Papa
2. Son
3. Jealous
πŸ’›. Wish you Wealth of knowledge
πŸ’›. Valentines...
4. Selling friends
5. Feelings
6. Realization
7. Rival
9. Fan or not?
10. Hatred
πŸ’›. I'm alive
11. Aarav's mother
12. Smile without any emotions
13. Hugs work
14. The letter
15. Birthday
16. Marriage
17. Woman talks
18. Maid
19. Calculation
20. Baby Girl
Epilogue
maybe!
ufff....
To the point

8. Waiting in vain

93 10 5
By Letmebetrapped

Jimin

I was waiting for Abhilasha at the airport before leaving for Korea but she didn't come. She said yes to go to Korea but she kept me waiting.

At least hearing the last announcement I finally boarded the plane along with Aarav. I really thought the wedding brought us close but I was wrong.

I misread her expressions, her actions. Maybe it was heat that made her cheeks flushed. Maybe it was my cold hands that made her shiver when I touched her.

Not me at all.

I was wrong the whole way.

It has been almost 4 years and there is no response to any of my actions. No reactions. As if she will not be able to trust anyone anymore.

I am a human and I'm loosing my strength to pursue her more. She promised to be here. But she isn't.

Jin hyung asked Abhilasha to take Aarav with him and she gladly accepted. Aarav was happy saying he'll go to his father's house. I was happy too.

She promised me that she'll be on time but she didn't come.

"Where is maa?" Aarav enquired.

"OH! She'll be there soon. She has some work left to do." I said while putting his seat belt on.

I set my phone to Airplane mode before putting on the sleep mask on my eyes. Desperately trying to get rid of the foul mood and bad feelings.

○•○

11 days since we arrived to Korea. Aarav has become comfortable with my parents. They have found a new sense of happiness with my boy.

Abhilasha has no contacts whatsoever.

I'm worried.

I would've understood if she was dodging from me but she won't and never ignore Aarav for so many days.

I decided to make another trip to India. This time alone. Telling Aarav that I was going to get his mom back.

Please be safe.

○•○

I rang the doorbell of the apartment.

It was opened by some random dude. He was good looking no offense but he had a bad vibe coming along with him.

"Where is Abhilasha?" I asked him instead of wasting my time on random questions.

"Abhilasha? Who?" He asked clenching his jaws.

"The one who owns this house dimwit."

"I fucking own this house you faggot." I don't know what I did to offend this person.

"Who sold this house to you?"

"I own this from the very beginning. " He was stern at his facts. Horrible lair.

Knowing that I had no option as she was neither here nor picking up my calls. Aman was also bust at something important.

Yeah! It was important. More important than attending the wedding. So I can't ask for his help either.

"Can you show me the papers that you own this house?"

"Why so?"

"Because I am the husband of this household you idiot. I live here since ages and you are claiming to own this place from the very beginning. "

"Oye! You motherfuck*r. Just get the hell out of my place before I call the police." He jerked and closed the door with a slam.

I found my fists tightening at his reaction.

I turned around to ask someone for help. Someone who knew where she was.

But that girl has a very small circle though and everyone I called was that knowing nothing about her whereabouts.

As soon as I took few steps I heard something banging to the doorframe.

Some unpredictable noises followed as someone was weeping slowly.

I knocked at the door once more. This time he opened the door after a little while.

Sweat covering all of his forehead. I pushed him away from the way and entered the house.

He tried to stop me hastily. Trying to push me out of the room. I was sure that something was fishy.

I just hope Abhilasha was OK. My Abhilasha was OK.

The house was a pure mess. He messed up everything.

Everything.

All the furniture that Abhilasha took hours to choose and set them at their perfect position was badly shattered and torn apart from their place.

My son's projects were broken.

I searched like crazy for her around the whole house to look for her. In hope of finding her.

How I wish I didn't go to Korea that day. How I wish that I returned back to ask her why she didn't make it on time.

Then probably, our house would have been like it was that day while leaving. Beautiful.

My heart rate accelerated. I just hope that she was safe.

I was pushing him aside despite of his hard resistance. I hope that she isn't harmed in any way.

There was a sense of horror creeping into my heart. I was very much terrified.

I saw that saree that she was wearing when I was leaving with Aarav. Badly torn.

I felt anger in my veins.

I punched that man hardly. I do not know if that bothered him in any way. I was angry that he was harming my Abhilasha in any way.

Why was he doing all this?

I saw blood traces to the way back to the bedroom as I was venting out my anger punching him.

I pushed him hardly to open the door.

But I was striked with something hard on my legs.

I lost my balance fell on the floor.

He was using Aarav's bat to beat me up.
I was losing my consciousness. He was smiling seeing me in pain.

He was a pure psycho.

Who is he? Why was he doing all these I didn't know...

I just want Abhilasha to be safe.

He was beating me harder to that extent that I lost my consciousness.

○•○
What do you think?
Who do you think is he?

Maybe her father's goon
Or someone related to Aarav...

Think...

And sorry for ruining the cheerful mood so far...

Till then

💛💛Ly💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.5K 37
| Post Break-Up "That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours." -Two Years...
27.7K 511 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
7.1K 272 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...
2.7K 55 10
"it's okay... you are safe now" "who are you?" "I'm ..."