His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 76

3.8K 176 210
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Hoseok didn't waste much time.

The minute he found out that Trinity was down for going to Hawaii, he called Sik and they made the arrangement.

They would be leaving tonight. It was the 27th of December and they were expected to be back in a week. Hopefully within seven days enough shit would be cleared so that they could return back home.

Trinity, being in her blissful oblivion, was happy about the fact that she was finally going somewhere with hoseok.

She told her parents and all and they were just as proud. But of course they were worried considering that this was the first time trinity would be flying and would be leaving the state. So they questioned she and hoseok a lot but in the end they promised they would stay safe.

Hours later...

Hours later, nightfall had come. Trinity and Hoseok had packed their bags and Oreo would be staying with the Kim's for the time being.

Trinity sat in the passenger seat of Hoseok's hellcat, talking on the phone with Michelle.

"Girl yeah imma let him take me on this lil trip or whatever." Trinity said, looking at her promise ring on her hand.

"Bitch that ain't just no lil trip. Don't act brand new." Michelle laughed.

"Girl...on the real though I'm actually so happy that me and him can finally enjoy this time together. Michelle it's been something that I've wanted for so long. I'm happy to experience this with him." Trinity said genuinely.

"I can tell, bae. Just have fun. You and hoseok both deserve it. Bring in the new year and when y'all come back let's go shake some ass and pop some bottles."

"I'm with that." Trinity laughed, looking up just in time to see hoseok emerging from the gas station.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you guys. Stay safe!" Michelle says from the other line.

"We love you too and of course. Bye." Trinity said, removing the phone from by her ear and hanging up.

She nibbled on the tip of her acrylics as she looked at hoseok through the tinted drivers side window.

He pumped the gas and stared off into the distance until he was done, his jaws clenched.

"Mad ass." Trinity mumbled as he opened the door and hopped in the car.

"We should be there in another hour or so. Get comfortable." Hoseok said, pulling off from by the pump.

"Shouldn't we be concerned about the traffic that comes with flying?" Trinity asked. She had never flew before so she didn't know much about it. But she knew that it was a hassle in the airports and the traffic between everybody was horrific.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and shook his head.

"Nah. We not flying with everybody else." He said.

Trinity frowned, looking at him. "Huh?" She asked.

"When have you ever seen me sit and book plane tickets?" Hoseok chuckled. Trinity thought about it. She actually didn't see him do any of that since bringing this trip.

"So...?" She drifted.

"Just sit back and relax, princess. You'll understand once we get there." Hoseok responded.

Trinity was nervous. He wasn't telling her a lot of things that she probably should've known as a first time flyer. She was nervous about flying but she was more nervous about hoseok beating around the bush.

"O-okay..." she said, sitting back.

He's insane. She thought.

Trinity had managed to drift off.

She laid in the passenger seat sound asleep, holding Hoseok's hand loosely over the armrest.

Hoseok drove the full hour in the silence of the car. He tried not to think about much. Instead, he wanted to be in this comfortable headspace and actually enjoy vacation time.

Trinity deserved his full attention in this.

Hoseok pulled up in the lot. It was expected that the bright, almost blinding lights reflecting off of the sleek black Ford Mustang truck hit the tinted windows of his car.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, his hellcat coming to a halt next to the car.

Hoseok slowly removed his hand from Trinity's before stepping out of the car. He made his way around, over to Sik who was standing on the drivers side smoking down on a cigarette.

"Thank you so much for this." Hoseok said, pushing his hair back on his head.

"Of course. Anything to ensure your safety." Sik said in Korean, smashing the cigarette out on the ground after taking his final hit.

"They're checking a few more things and then you guys should be good to go. I told them that you're quite protective and this was her first time flying. They're careful and this is a new jet so.." Sik whistled, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Good. I want her as comfortable as possible." Hoseok says.

"Besides this being a dodge from trouble, I actually do want you to relax and have fun. From the very first day I met you, you've been about two things. Business and the ones that you love. I think it's about time you be about yourself too." Sik said.

"Don't try to uplift me." Hoseok scoffed, shoving Sik playfully.

The older rolled his eyes and shoved him back.

"Hoseok?" A voice calls from behind them.

Hoseok turned to see trinity standing behind the opened door to the car. Looking a little lost which was expected since she had just woken up.

She looked cute with her hair tied. Before they left, she had Michelle do her some long braids down past her back. It was good because she wouldn't have to deal with her natural hair or a wig while in Hawaii.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you. I was getting worried." Trinity apologized, noticing the unfamiliar man leaning against the car who hoseok had been having conversation with.

"It's okay, baby. I'll be ready to load our bags up in just a minute." Hoseok said.

Trinity nodded. She started to get back in the car.

"Come here for a second." Hoseok gestured her over, flicking his finger in a 'come here' motion.

Trinity slowly made her way over to him. Still half asleep but far more conscious now. She shyly stood in his embrace, clinging on to him and trying her hardest to avoid to intimidating gaze of the other Asian male opposite of her.

"Trinity this is a good friend of mine, Sik." Hoseok introduced the two.

"H-hey, it's nice to meet you." Trinity smiled. She was naturally shy.

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Miss Trinity." Sik say's teasingly, leaning up from his car and extending a hand.

"You're very very beautiful." He mutters in Korean.

Trinity didn't understand what he said, but the tone of his voice told her it was a good thing.

Trinity took his hand, not expecting for him to bring her hand up to his lips and kiss it.

Trinity naturally looked to hoseok for his reaction. But he wasn't upset in the slightest which relaxed her.

"He said that you're very beautiful." Hoseok whispers in her ear. Translating what Sik said. Trinity was flattered.

"T-thank you." She said. Sik smiled.

"I've heard so many things about you." Sik says, releasing her hand.

"Good things I hope." Trinity laughed.

Sik smiled. "Sometimes they were good. Other times they were just complaints. But never were they bad."

"Well that's amazing to hear." Trinity says, falling back into Hoseok's embrace.

Hoseok kissed the crown of her head before whispering to her.

"You sleepy, mama?" He asked.

"Very. But I'm afraid of falling asleep on the...jet?" Trinity asked, realization finally sinking in that they would be on a jet.

Hoseok smiled softly. "Mhm. And don't be afraid. They have nice recliners and even a room. You'll be more than comfortable."

"I don't want to miss anything." Trinity said.

"On the way back you'll have the opportunity to see the same thing. Just rest. Because once we make it there you'll never sit down. I know you, baby." He laughed.

Trinity scoffed. "Yeah yeah." She mocked. "I'll go check our bags and make sure we have everything."

"Once you're done I'll be ready to load them up and afterwards we'll be good to go."

"Okay. I'll be quick." Trinity nods before scurrying back off towards the car.

Hoseok turned to Sik who had a goofy smile on his face.

"Don't-"

"You're so in love." Sik teased. Hoseok rolled his eyes. Of course he was in love. He wasn't ashamed to admit it. He would scream it from the rooftops.

"She's a sweetheart. Shyer than I thought. Protect her." Sik said.

"That's all I ever do." Hoseok sighed. But then again, that's all he wanted to do. Was to love and protect trinity.

"Okay well i gotta get back home to the boys and my wife. Call me the minute you touch down in Hawaii. The Vila has groceries, everything is cleaned and ready for you two to fuck up. Enjoy your stay." Sik said, opening his door.

"Oh we will." Hoseok grinned. He just knew that he and Trinity would have fun. An entire vila to themselves. Stocked with food, a swimming pool and other shit? They would show out.

Hoseok watched as Sik left the lot. The lights blurring out in the distance. A wind pushes past him, blowing his hair to the side. His heart settles in his chest. He realized that once they were in the sky, he could let his worries go.

He would focus on trinity for the most part. But he knew he couldn't fully ignore business....

_______

"You okay, beautiful?" Hoseok asked, sitting down next to trinity who hadn't moved an inch since the jet took off. Which wasn't very long ago.

"I'm scared." Trinity said shakily, staring straight ahead.

Hoseok chuckled and sat in the recliner next to her. When he tried to pull her towards him, she stiffened up like a board.

"Come on now it's not that bad." Hoseok said.

"Well that's because you flew before." Trinity said.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Come here." He probes her, reaching for a blanket that was folded up neatly behind the seat.

Trinity slowly leans over into his arms. Hoseok tossed the cover over them to keep them warm, eventhough the jet was already warm.

He rubbed her shoulders and reached into his pocket for his cell phone. Hoping to keep himself occupied for the time being since he couldn't sleep.

"How much longer do we have?" Trinity pouted, snuggling into his chest and staring down at his screen.

"Just a few more hours princess. No more than seven hours." He said.

Trinity sighed. That seemed like a long time to her but it was reasonable. They would be flying over many states and bodies of water. This was a direct flight so it was less time than flying on a plane which would be more than 11 hours.

"What part of Hawaii are we going to?" Trinity questions.

"Honolulu." Hoseok answers. "We'll be staying in a private vila. You'll have access to everything."

"How much did that cost?" Trinity asked yet another question. Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I didn't pay for it." He answers. "It belongs to Sik but he never used it. We'll be the first to use it."

"Oh." Trinity smiled. That sounded nice. She was just happy to be there, going with the flow. Enjoying time with hoseok away from Georgia. These were the most questions she had asked ever since the trip got brought up.

"Hoseok?" Trinity says.

Hoseok sighed. "Yes, trin?" He mumbled. She was just like a curious child with all of these questions.

"Who was that guy?" She asked.

"A close friend of mine. He's helping out a lot with this trip." Hoseok cleared his throat.

"He seems very nice. He said you told him good things about me." Trinity mentions.

"Of course. I brag about you to everyone."

"But he also said that you complained a lot about me. That's suspicious." Trinity teased.

"Just as much as I brag I also complain." Hoseok admitted. Trinity kissed her teeth and looked out of the window. The city lights were beneath them. It was like looking at a bunch of electric ants, all lit up and cluttered. It was beautiful.

"You want some snacks? Something to drink?" Hoseok asked. Trinity shook her head.

"No. I'm good for now." She says.

"It's so pretty." She compliments the view, her nerves from earlier being washed away the more she admired the view.

Hoseok briefly turns to look out of the window. But before his interest could be captured by the window, it was instead captured by Trinity's reflection in the window. The way her eyes twinkled with adventure and wonder as she admired the view. The way she pointed out certain buildings and made sounds of pure amazement made him smile. She was enjoying herself and the trip hadn't even officially begun yet.

Once they reached the clouds, she really did lose herself.

Without saying anything, he kissed her head before going back to his phone. Allowing her space to daydream and lust over wondering as he checked emails and kept up with work.

_______

The jet lands at around 6 am.

The sun was just coming out. A beautiful mixture of colors fill the sky. The air in Hawaii was different in a good way. Trinity realized, the minute she stepped off the plane.

About an hour prior to landing she woke up from her rest. She brushed her teeth in the bathroom on the bed and freshened up. Hoseok did the same and they were ready for landing.

The lot was empty. Other than the sleek white tesla and the few people standing on the side of the steps once they got off the plane.

Hoseok held their bags, following closely behind trinity as she stepped off first.

Trinity was surprised to see the beautiful woman standing next to her, long curly hair decorated with a flower crowned headband. Trinity had looked up a few names and terms to address such things properly by. But because of sleeping. They slipped her mind.

The woman had a soft voice as she stopped trinity to place a flowered necklace over her head. The Leis were of many different colors and they made her smile.

She gave Hoseok one too. And afterwards, told them to enjoy their stay.

"Thank you so much." Trinity says to the woman, waving as they walked to the car. She couldn't keep her eyes off of her. She was so pretty and golden. But sadly, they had to leave the lot and make it to the vila.

They loaded their bags into the car and afterwards got inside. Trinity gasped as she admired the interior. "Wow, this is nice." She said. Hoseok hummed.

"Yeah but I don't like all the free space. I need something just a tad bit more confined." He said.

"Really? With the way you drive I expected you would prefer something like this." Trinity laughed.

"Nah." Hoseok shook his head, tapping the screen to access to the GPS.

"And see this the part I really don't like. All this new ass technology." He complained. Trinity rolled her eyes playfully.

"You don't like anything, Hoseok." She said.

Hoseok laughed. Like really laughed. "Damn right." He answered.

The drive to the vila wasn't a long ways from the lot. It was around thirty minutes. And while it was fair distance away from the city, it was also fairly close to.

Once they made it there hoseok analyzed that they in fact did have an amazing view. Upstairs and downstairs. Patios, balcony, pools and even a jacuzzi. Everything was clean cut and scrubbed down. They had food and fresh sheets. The sun was shining and everything was perfect.

"Your friend didn't lie. This is amazing." Trinity said, overwhelmed by the view but only in the best of ways.

"He better had been telling the truth. Otherwise I would've kicked his ass." Hoseok muttered.

Trinity giggled and went towards her suitcase. She unzipped it. All of her things were perfectly organized.

She had organized Hoseok's as well. Folding his clothes perfectly and placing them in a similar formation as hers.

"Okay so I was thinking we could first rest up inside since it's still really early and after that we get up, get dressed and do some exploring? Since Christmas just passed I know they'll have lots of festivities going on."

Hoseok got behind her. He pulled her in and kissed her neck. Trinity tilted her head, giving him more access.

"Did you hear me, baby?" She asked him, laying one of her hands on top of his.

"Mhm." Hoseok said. Trinity smiled. "I T-think that'll be nice." She says.

"I was hoping we could atleast break the bed in first." Hoseok whispered in her ear. Trinity kissed her teeth.

"Nice try but I need my legs today and you need your energy. I plan on doing lots of exploring. Hobi I even brought a camera!" Trinity said, digging into her suitcase and pulling out the camera.

Hoseok rolled his eyes but he couldn't hide his admiration for how adorable she was.

"Come on baby I need to wake up after that flight." He said.

"And you can wake up once we start walking around." Trinity shrugged, putting her camera back and sipping up her suitcase.

Hoseok sighed and dropped his hands from her waist. That was fair. They had lots of time to have fun in the vila.

"You hungry?" Trinity asked him. Hoseok nodded and walked around to plop down on the bed. "Very." He says, reaching for the remote for the flat screen.

"I'll go fix us some breakfast." Trinity says. Hoseok nodded, flicking through the channels. "Okay baby."

Trinity left the room. She couldn't wait until later on when they would get out and explore. Yes, she had been in that mood a lot lately but she could wait to fulfill those needs. Her first trip away from home she wanted to have fun. She wanted to make memories with her lover. Take pictures and actually see new things.

It would be fun.

-
A/n: andddd part 1 to trinity and Hoseok's trip is completed lol

Also, trinity finally met Sik. Don't think he was flirting when he called her beautiful. He's very very respectful and gentle with women (that aren't his workers or involved in the mafia world) plus he knows how delicate trinity is and what she means to hoseok. He respects her.

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
153K 3.1K 11
"I Didn't See You Coming."