His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 75

4.1K 175 204
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Wow!" Mila exclaimed, her little hands resting on the box that contained her present. It was a doll head with a head full of hair. It came with bows and combs to play in her hair and decorate it. And since it wasn't some flimsy old doll, it costed a couple bucks plus a shipping fee since hoseok and Trinity had ordered it for her.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok smiled, picking up the wrapping paper from around the floor and balling it up.

"Yeah." Mila nods her head.

"Mila what do you say?" Raven chips in, moving some of Mila's curls from her face.

"Thank you aunt trin and uncle Hobi." She says softly. She had started calling trinity "aunt trin" after thanksgiving and the uncle Hobi thing sort of sprouted out of nowhere.

But they all thought it was adorable and hoseok didn't mind her saying it.

"Of course." Trinity says, bouncing Uriah on her leg who was chowing down on a rattle they let him open. Earlier he attempted to eat the wrapping paper but they took it from him. The nine month old seemed to be hungry for everything. It was cute but dangerous at the same time.

Michelle and Jimin had too bought Mila a gift. So did Namjoon and Haylee. But of course Suga had to outdo everyone. Getting her a bike and an ipad. And needless to say, Raven didn't have much of a day against it.

Everyone exchanged gifts. Trinity and Hoseok gifted her parents with cruise ship tickets and the actual cruise wouldn't take place until February. They all questioned just how hoseok managed to get tickets so early but he only told them that he knew a friend and left it at that.

They also gifted Uriah with tons and tons of clothes, shoes and toys. Since he would be one in another three months and was already very active/trying to get down and walk - they wanted to give him things to play with. Eventhough his parents already gave him toy after toy. For Jimin, they bought him a watch and Michelle a charm bracelet. It was expensive but Hoseok's main goal was to spoil the people he loved so he had no problems with it.

He gave Suga jerseys. Suga loved basketball. He damn near fell out after receiving the limited edition jerseys that hoseok damn near had a fight in the store for.

Since they were just getting to know Raven, they didn't know much about her interest. So Trinity thought long and hard about a gift for her. And decided that she was a soft natured girl when they first met. She smelled sweet and she was nice. So she got her soft scented candles, perfumes and such.

Next they gifted both Haylee and Namjoon. Haylee with a gift similar to Raven's and Namjoon with a new flat screen since he...well he broke their other one while playing the play station.

All of their gifts were thoughtful and their friends didn't disappoint either. When getting trinity and hoseok gifts they also got Oreo gifts. It was funny and cute and sweet.

Needless to say, christmas this year was amazing.

Hoseok settled back on the couch with trinity who was still holding Uri.

"If you ever feel tired, put his chubby self on the damn floor. He gonna crawl." Michelle said, tying her braids up in a bun.

"I am not about to toss my baby off on the floor. You gon get enough of doin' him dirty." Trinity laughed.

"She must not know." Jimin said. "She'll see what I mean soon. When he get to biting her and tryna' pull her lips off her face." Michelle said.

"He would never- god dammit Uriah!" Trinity cursed. Uriah had swung the rattle and hit her on the chest.

Hoseok whistled and took the rattle from the baby's hand. "That's enough." He said.

"See?" Michelle said.

"Shut up." Trinity mumbled, sitting Uriah on the carpet. It was safe. There was no glass or anything harmful in sight. He was crawling around and now going to mess with Mila who he loved, and actually never hit before.

"He loves Mila and Oreo but he always beatin' our asses." Suga chuckled.

"That's just Uriah. Imma start fighting his ass." Michelle said.

But in total seriousness Michelle knew that she and Jimin would break Uriah out of that the older he got. Once he began walking they would set more boundaries. Hitting Uriah wasn't something they would do. They wouldn't be quick to grab a belt and abuse their child. But they would tell him right from wrong and if he needed one pop or two to understand then that was okay.

He was a sweetheart and he loved trin and everybody else. But sometimes he got excited like any other baby would and did weird shit.

"I'm ready to eat." Hoseok whispered in Trinity's ear, raising his hips to adjust himself on the couch.

"Boy we just ate breakfast." Trinity giggled, looking down at him.

"So?" He asked. Figuring that there was no point in arguing with him, Trinity hummed and looked elsewhere.

"Okay so!" Mrs.Kim clasped her hands together after entering the living room from the kitchen.

"I was thinking that maybe we could play a few family games. Any suggestions?" She asked.

"Oh oh let's play twister!" Michelle suggested.

"No!" Everybody shouted, looking over at her. Michelle kissed her teeth.

"Why everybody ganging up on me?" She asked.

"Because you know how you get. You're competitive in twister and one time you literally flipped Suga on his ass all because you fell and got eliminated." Namjoon pointed out.

"Key words: one time." Michelle scoffed.

"I'm out here livin' though." Suga said, defending Michelle. "But it did hurt." He added.

Raven leaned up. "Maybe charades?" She asked softly.

"Yeah okay. That sounds better and far more safer." Jimin agreed, placing his hand upon Michelle's thigh.

"Yeah let's go with charades." Everybody agreed.

Mrs.Kim then told them that if they wanted, that was how they could spend the rest of their day until it was time for dinner.

And that's what they did. They played games and laughed and had fun until it was time for dinner. They then ate and had more family time. And once night time came everybody said their goodbyes for the day and parted ways.

"You got everything baby?" Hoseok asked trinity, staring down at their packed bags laying on top of the bed.

"Yeah." Trinity sighed, walking over to him holding a bag.

"Okay well let's go load this up and dip." Hoseok yawned, running his fingers through his hair.

"But I wanted to give you your gift." Trinity frowned. Hoseok shook his head.

"I told you I didn't want nothing this year baby." He said.

"But I still got you something...I figured you would enjoy this." She said.

Hoseok sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, patting his legs and placing his elbows on either of his knees. He looked up at her and watched as she came closer with the solid red gift bag.

"Here." She says, reaching him the bag. Hoseok took the bag. He noticed that it was light as hell. Not a single clue of what could've possibly been inside.

"What are you up to?" Hoseok asked her, parting the bag.

"Nothing. Why you always think I'm up to somethin'?" Trinity asked.

"Because you trinity." Hoseok remarked, reaching into the bag. What he felt was something soft. He pulled out the items. Small and balled up in his hand.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and placed the bag on the floor at his feet. He then laid the fabric out on his lap. Seeing a lacy red lingerie set. Skimpy and perfect, especially on trinity with the image he created in his mind.

"Do you like it?" Trinity asked softly.

"You playin' with me? I don't wear no fuckin' lingerie." Hoseok swore, snatching her on to his lap. Trinity gasped from the force but stabled herself.

"N-no. I was going to wear it. For you...later." She said, nibbling on her bottom lip.

"Ahh..." hoseok said, patting her ass with his fingers. "Makes sense." He said.

"You been a lil demon lately, baby girl. Was last night not enough for you?" He teased. Trinity shook her head.

"It wasn't." She breathed. "It was too fast and quiet. I want time consuming and loud." She said boldly.

Hoseok hummed. His tongue shoots out to lick over his smooth lips. He eyed her face.

"I got you once we get home." He said. Trinity loved the sound of that. Her sex drive had been through the roof all week. And hoseok was entertaining her urges. Like last night.

"Give me a kiss." He whispered. Trinity leaned in to kiss his lips before standing. Hoseok slapped her ass before she got too far. He then placed the lingerie back in the bag, a ghost of a smirk on his face as he stood up from the bed and held the bag.

She thought he was joking but he really wouldn't be sparing her once they made it home.

_______

3:31 am.

Hoseok on the edge of his side of the bed. A blunt between his fingers as he stared at the wall and smoked it down.

The only thing covering his body being she soft sheets sprawled across his lap. After hours of love making with trinity, he only sleeper for about an hour before waking up to have a smoke.

His mind kept him awake which wasn't a good thing. He could never settle down because he was always thinking too much.

It was surprising how he had managed to enjoy Christmas. But he was around family and they made things better always.

Hoseok slowly released the smoke from both his nostrils and his lips as he stared distantly at the wall.

A few seconds later, his phone started to vibrate on the nightstand. He kept it on vibrate because he knew that the ringing would wake Trinity up in the middle of the night. And he was constantly getting calls.

Hoseok reached over and picked up his phone. Bringing it to his ear after answering it.

"Hello?"

"The Kendrick's are back on the scene." Sik said. Hoseok sighed.

"I knew it was coming up sooner or later." He mumbled. "Fuck man..."

"I have a few plans and shortcuts you could take in order to avoid shit before it becomes too much. But my most effective one would probably be you getting away for a few days and making some shit move while keeping your distance."

"I can't just up and leave. Not even for a few days." Hoseok argues, reaching over and placing his blunt in the ashtray.

"You may not want to do it but it's what's best for you and your loved ones." Sik said. Keeping it real with him and not cutting any corners.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "How soon?"

"As soon as possible." Sik answered. This would be too much. Christmas just passed. If he left now, they probably wouldn't return until after New Years.

But it was what he had to do.

"Just think about it and come to a conclusion in about twenty four hours. I'll tell you now I have a beach house out in California and a few spots up north. Last year I purchased a private Vila in Hawaii. Never been used even by me. Your trinity would probably love that." Sik said.

Hoseok licked his lips before nodding. He had been meaning to take her on a trip for some time now. But they never got around to it. He didn't want to take her strictly because of the shit he was in right now. But this could be both a getaway for fun and a getaway for protection.

She didn't have to know why they were taking the trip. Hoseok would just...keep his work private. She wouldn't know.

"I'll ask her. Thank you for this." Hoseok said.

"Don't thank me. Just keep your eyes out and be safe." Sik said.

"I'll talk to you later." Hoseok said. Sik hummed on the other end before they got off the call.

Hoseok placed his phone on the nightstand. He then got back in bed behind trinity and pulled her on his chest. Her hair sprawled around, her bare breast pressed against his stomach as he rubbed her back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Why are you always up so late?" Trinity whispered through her sleep. Hoseok sighed.

"Can't sleep." He answered. Trinity didn't say anything.

"How would you like it if we went on a trip? To bring in the new year?" He asked.

Trinity slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at him. "Really?" She croaked.

Hoseok nodded. "I've been meaning to take you on a trip for some time now. We need to get away. A breath of fresh air would be nice. I know you tired of Georgia and I'm tired too." He smiled.

"That sounds so nice." She sighed, reaching out her hand to rub his cheek which was dotted with stubble. He needed to shave.

"Let's go then, baby." He said.

"But where would we go? I mean it's so many places..." trinity drifted, sounding overwhelmed.

"Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere." He says.

"I always wanted to go to a beach. Somewhere warm and pretty." Trinity said.

Perfect. Hoseok thought.

"How about Hawaii?" Hoseok suggested.

Trinity smiled. Hawaii was perfect for what she wanted.

"Okay..." she agreed.

Hoseok stared into her eyes. She really didn't know a thing about anything right now and he was happy about that. More than happy. He wanted to protect her mind for as long as he possibly could. It was only a matter of time before she got tainted by his lifestyle.

-
A/n: excuse any mistakes. Shx is about to get NASTY andddd a little bit ghetto lmaooo. But nasty more than anything 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
69.6K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...