Poisoned Flowers

urlocallhottie tarafฤฑndan

๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they ar... Daha Fazla

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ|| ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ|| ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก +aesthetics
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’|| ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”|| ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•|| ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–|| ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—|| ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|| ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|| "๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ,๐ง๐จ!"
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”|| ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•|| ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž (+๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–|| ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—|| ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|| ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐จ +aesthetics
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|| ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ญ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ

280 9 0
urlocallhottie tarafฤฑndan

Our father was nothing like normal father. He only made our childhood worse. Instead of us playing and going to school, we needed to train every fucking day. Follow rules, be a soldiers to him, not children. If we are not perfect in some situations he would beat us. It was not normal. But then, it was just everyday life for us.

I had to watch my brothers bleed in front of me, and when I finally gather strength to get up and help them or fight back, he would punch me again and again.

When I was a teenager he put all dirty work on me. I dealt with deliveries, murders, meetings. And how my brothers grew, it went on them also. But I always wanted to save them from that. If he said to Massimo to go and kill someone and do some small burglary, I would do that instead and let him go to a football game.

I tried to give them everything he took.

Mother knew all of that and did nothing. She wouldn't even bandage our wounds or do smallest thing to prove us she actually care. When he is over with us, mother called us to clean the house, yard and do all other work. Yes, we had maids and she treated them like trash but still she would make them cook, babysit our sisters and serve her. And we needed to do the hard parts and jobs a normal mother would do. It would be fine if our father didn't almost kill us right before that with work and tasks.

We were so tired. In every way.

They both hurt us physically and mentally. They traumatized us. But at least they didn't hurt girls that much. Arabella was strong always, tried to help us and she knew how to act with parents. Alina was too little so she would spend her day with babysitters. They wouldn't even see Bella and Lina through day and I was thankful for that.

And I did protected my sisters because it wasn't too late. I was old enough to save them from Sabrina and Alvaro - our parents.

When our mafia started to be stronger, it was when I had sixteen and fully took work from father. But everyone thought that he is still in lead. He would take all credit and praise himself to others. So, Americans saw the threat in him because we were stronger every day.

They killed him in one club. When they told us that he is murdered, no one left a single tear. Mother after his death ran away from us and we have never seen her again. I just woke up one day, went to work, came back and she was nowhere to be found. It wasn't anything special to me because she is not mother anyways, she could go on a trip and left her kids for 10 days or some shit. But it started getting real when 3 months went by and nothing.

I was just angry. Not sad. Angry. I thought to myself is there really people like this? My sisters asked for her every day. But after 6 months I had to tell them. Arabella never allowed to someone see her cry but I knew she was sad and cried when no one's around. Alina was even smaller than Bella and she took it really badly. I used to hold her every night so she can sleep. If I wasn't there, she would just stare at wall and cry. That scene always broke my fucking heart.

I was seventeen when he died and when she ran away. I was left with 5 kids and mafia on my back. Every single minute I had free I spent it with my family. Sometimes I would work all night just that I could be with them the other day. It was hard but that made us so strong and close, we are real family with the biggest mafia and the biggest last name. And I plan on keeping it that way.

And of course our mother didn't make it easier when she left. She just left with mystery behind her that my brothers and I won't give up on solving. So there is one thing that our 'mother' Sabrina needs to tell us and thats why we have to get her back from that son of a bitch Rivero.

It's Saturday finally. I woke up without Bella screaming at my ear. It's instantly a beautiful morning. I did bathroom routine, made my bed and dressed in sweatpants and basic crop top. All rooms where empty on the upper floor, I guess boys are at work and Bella eats her breakfast.

Our house is really big. Upstairs are all of our rooms, we all have our own bathrooms in our rooms. Downstairs are big halls covered in beautiful art and transparent walls. Elegant black rooms. Cinema, living room, big ass kitchen and many many other rooms. Yard is all green and covered in pretty flowers and trees with garage with at least 20 cars. My brothers are obsessed with them.

I opened kitchen door and saw all of my siblings there, eating. We only did this on Sundays. What is going on?

They all put attention to me and then Ale greeted, "Morning Lina."

Everyone gave me a hug. When I came to Massimo to also hug him, he was still really sad, looking down at his plate.

I put my hands around his neck and rested my head on one side of his. "Tutto andrà bene." I said so only he can hear me. [Everything will be fine]

He finally looked me in the eyes. His eyes were so miserable. That broke me. "I don't think so baby sis, but grazie" and he hugged me back. [thank you]

I sit on my chair, which is between Emilio and Bella. "So is there any reason you are here now or just family breakfast?" I finally spoke up

Alessandro put the fork down and said, "Well, I would love that is just eating with family but we have to talk about really serious topic."

I looked at him confused. What?

Leonardo stopped eating as well and started explaining "There is one mafia- Rivero. And their leader is Marco. He is trying to take our place in Italy so he kidnapped someone ours, announcing the war."

"He kidnapped who?" Bella sounded upset, I am too. I just looked at them with my eyes widened the whole time.

"Our mother", Emilio responded.

What. The. Hell.

I literally froze. Bella did as well. She was never mother to us, I craved her as female kid but she was never there. My siblings raised me, and people that worked in our house.

When she left, I did cry. A lot. Because I was only 7 years old. But after that I wasn't emotional when someone mention her or our father. They are nothing to us. I am only stronger now, thanks to my siblings.

"They are just Sabrina and Alvaro to us. Not mom and dad. Why would her kidnapping bother us?" Bella finally asked after silence me and my sister took to process this.

"Well, she is still Marchetti and it's way to announce a war. And Marco knows that we don't care about her." Alessandro said

"If he knows that we don't care, why did he kidnapped her besides war announcement?" I asked confused as heck.

"Our mother knows something that we are trying to figure out for past 9 years." Leo said while getting up. "Marco Rivero knows that we want that information so he is sure that we are gonna come and look for her."

Bella and I looked at each other and then back to them. "She knows what?"

Leo sighed. "She knows where our youngest sister is."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

10.1K 573 33
What will happen when a 19 year old gets involved with the 24 year old Italian Mafia Leader? Read to find out! She was with her mother at the wrong t...
647K 21.4K 64
โI want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
18.3K 817 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
6.9K 234 73
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...