His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 74

3.9K 181 278
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

A few days roll by. A few days of Hoseok just thinking, trying not to let his frustrations show as he went along with Christmas shopping and other holiday festivities with trinity.

Now, it was Christmas Eve. And currently they were on the road heading towards Trinity's parents. They would be staying the night over there so that in the morning they would already be there to open presents.

This year, things were being done a bit differently. In a week they were able to plan things out and it was going accordingly.

Michelle, Jimin, Namjoon and Suga would all bring their gifts to the Kim's house and sit them under the tree. All gifts would be opened there. Even Raven's and Mila's. It would be nice and way better than last year's Christmas.

Granted it was when trinity and hoseok got back together but he was fresh from Cuba so they didn't spend Christmas Eve together. But now they would.

"Lastttt Christmas, I have you my heart! But the very next day, you gave it away!" Trinity sang at the top of her lungs, holding her fist up to her mouth as if it was a microphone.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and hoped off the interstate around fifteen minutes away from the Kim's. The entire ride she had been singing and he and Oreo were tired of hearing it.

"This yearrr, to save me from tears! I'll give it to someone special!" Trinity pointed at hoseok as she turned down the radio.

"You heard that? Imma give myself to somebody special." She teased him, sticking her tongue out. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Mhm, you do that." He mumbled. "I bet I shoot him dead."

"It's Christmas Eve. Be jolly." Trinity laughed, sitting back in her seat.

"I am jolly. I'm just tired from driving and hearing that damn song." He laughed.

"Mhm." Trinity hummed, looking back to check on oreo who was chewing on one of his chew toys.

"I hope everyone likes the gifts we got them. I'm really worried about Mila because I barley know her or what she likes so I just assumed." Trinity sighed.

"She's a kid. Kids like damn near anything." Hoseok said.

"I guess..." Trinity mumbled, looking out of the window. Hoseok looked over at her, slightly raising his eyebrow before turning to look back at the road.

Everytime a child was brought up in their conversations they both fell silent for long periods of time. They were still healing and so it was hard to mention children at times. But both hoseok and Trinity loved kids. And Trinity loved being under Uriah and she hoped to get to know Mila better.

For the rest of the ride, they were silent.

_______

Once they reached the house, they got settled in into Trinity's old bedroom. They placed their overnight bags inside and afterwards got their gifts for everyone else out of the car and placed them under the tree.

Now, they were sitting in the living room watching Christmas movies as trinity decorated the tree. The tree had been set up but Trinity wanted to rearrange somethings.

Jimin and Michelle decided to spend the night at Jimin's father's place so it was only trinity and hoseok, Namjoon and Haylee and Suga and Raven would be there in the morning.

"No no no, step away from the tree." Trinity scolded oreo who was roaming around the tree. She was scared because the closer he got the more she thought he was going to mess up something.

"Hoseok come get him. Call him over or something." Trinity grunted.

"She's always so particular about the tree." Namjoon rolled his eyes, laying his arm behind Haylee on the couch.

"I think it's adorable how seriously Trin takes Christmas. You're serious about sports why can't she be serious about a holiday?" Haylee asked.

"Because I'm me. She don't need to be like me." Namjoon mumbled. Haylee scoffed and looked towards the tv screen.

"Oouuu it's almost time for you to lay the star on top." Mrs.Kim giggled as she held her phone up to record.

"That's if I can reach." Trinity laughed as hoseok snapped his fingers and called to Oreo. He was still keeping to himself and being silent. Trinity tried to pull something out of him at first but she realized it was no point. He would tell her when he was ready.

"Do I need to get the step stool?" Mr.Kim joked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Trinity remarked dryly, walking around to pick up the star.

She sighed and examined the tree. It was humongous. It was gorgeous and once the lights on it were turned on it would light up the entire room.

Trinity nibbled on her bottom lip and looked over at hoseok. He was staring at the tv screen, a far away look on his face.

Wearing the matching pajama pants trinity had forced him to wear with her along with a solid black sweatshirt. He looked so cute.

Trinity slowly turned and walked over to him. She stood in front of him, holding the star with a hopeful look on her face.

Hoseok slowly looked up at her, not saying a word.

"Hey." Trinity said softly.

"Hey baby." Hoseok said.

"Do you want to come help me put up the star?" She asked. Hoseok hummed.

"Only if I get to kiss you under the mistletoe later." He cracked a smile, standing up.

"Booo! Tomato tomato!" Namjoon said from the couch.

Hoseok waved him off and placed his hand on the small of Trinity's back, guiding them over towards the tree.

"Don't be a hater." Trinity said to her brother.

"Aww how cute! We didn't get this last year." Mrs.Kim said, completely in her own world as she recorded hoseok and trinity.

"We didn't get a lot of things last year mama." Trinity said lowly. But hoseok caught it. He wasn't sure what she meant by that but if he misinterpreted it would just cause unwanted tension so he didn't speak on it.

"Give me a boost?" Trinity asked him. Hoseok licked over his lips and placed his hands on her hips before lifting her smaller figure up easily, the veins in his hands popping as he stabilized himself.

Trinity reached up and placed the star on the tree and afterwards he let her down. Looking up at the tree, Trinity laid her cheek on his chest. "It's so pretty." She said.

"It is." He whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead.

A loud click could be heard from behind them. A camera being snapped and a picture being taken. Trinity and Hoseok slowly turned to see where it had come from. Of course, it was Mrs.Kim taking a picture.

"Gotcha'." She said to herself. Trinity giggled and swiftly turned on the lights so that the tree lit up. She then grabbed Hoseok's hand and led them back over to the recliner where he sat on the chair and she sat on the arm of the chair.

"Okay now Namjoon and Haylee go stand so I can get y'all." Mrs.Kim said.

"Thalia let these kids breathe." Mr.Kim mumbled to his wife.

"Hmm..I was hoping we could get us a picture next but you're slowly ruining that for yourself, Hyeon." Mrs.Kim scolded her husband.

The man chuckled and kissed his wife's cheek. "I'm gonna get my picture regardless, darling." He said. "Yes you will." Mrs.Kim said lowly.

"Gross." Trinity and Namjoon shivered at the same time, disturbed by their parent's behaviors.

"Stay outta grown folks business." Mrs.Kim said.

_______

After taking pictures in front of the tree (Hoseok and Trinity even got another with Oreo), everybody curled up in the living room and sipped hot chocolate while watching Christmas movies.

After that, they all split off to go their own ways. Mrs. and Mr. Kim in their bedroom, Haylee and Namjoon in his old bedroom, and of course trinity, hoseok and Oreo in her old bedroom.

"Tomorrow is going to be so fun. I just know it." Trinity said, getting into bed next to hoseok who was waiting patiently for her to lay down.

He didn't say anything. Trinity placed her hand upon his. She held his hand in hers and gently squeezed it. Hoseok stared down at the promise ring on her finger.

"Baby what's going on?" Trinity asked him. She knew she said she wouldn't probe but honestly his mood was hard to ignore.

Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "Nothing..."

"Don't lie to me." Trinity says softly.

With a stiff laughter, hoseok looked over at her.

"I'm just...tired." He responds. "So fucking tired."

Trinity listened carefully. She knew he wasn't tired only on the outside, but mentally he was drained. He was tired.

"This year has been fucking awful. Beating my ass left and right. I'm sick of it I'm just ready to move on to the next and enjoy that before it gets fucked up all over again." He vented.

"And for what though? It feel like I ain't get shit done. If anything, I've been messing shit up. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. It feels like I'm just a bad omen to everybody around me and that's too much on me. Sometimes I just wanna disappear..." he whispered, looking up into her eyes.

"You're not alone." Trinity says. "You have me. Whatever your next move is, I'm here to support you. If you disappear let's go together."

That was the best thing hoseok could've heard right now. Knowing that she was on go and ready for whatever just made him feel better.

"Granted we lost a lot this year but at your lowest it's nowhere else but up. We have this because we have each other. I love you." She says, bringing his hand up and kissing the back of it.

"I just wish you'd tell me these things. Stop holding so much in for so long. Let me hear your concerns so I can help you and talk to you. Let this be 50/50 so we can fix each other, baby. That's all I ask." Trinity finished.

Hoseok took in her words. She was right. This was what a relationship was. Being there for each other. Companionship and love. Trust. It was all about trust. And hoseok trusted her with his life.

Hoseok nodded, pulling their hands up to his chest.

"You love me?" He asked, almost as if he couldn't believe it.

Trinity nodded. "Of course I do. You know I do." She said.

Hoseok slowly removed his hand from hers. He then raised up from the headboard, a dark look in his eyes.

Trinity looked up at him. Big brown eyes wide with fear. She didn't know why she was scared. But the atmosphere had changed all of the sudden.

Hoseok wrapped his hand around her throat. He had a grip but not that harsh. Trinity gulped and laid her hand on top of his, looking up at him as he stared down at her with that same sinister, crazed look in his eyes.

"How much do you love me?" He asked her. Where is this coming from? Trinity asked herself in her head.

"Y-you mean the world to me..." she stuttered, not sure on how to reply. Yes she loved hoseok. She loved hoseok more than anything. More than herself. He was her everything. Her world. Her sun. Her moon. Her stars. Her galaxy.

She could have everything with him and she would give everything to him. But she couldn't say all of that at the moment. Because he was choking her. And she was enjoying it.

"Mhm, I mean the world to you baby?" He teased. Trinity nodded, closing her eyes as a hitched breath leaves her lips.

"Good." He hummed. "Because you mean everything to me. I'll raise hell if you ever try to leave me again. You know that?" He whispers.

Trinity nodded. She knew he would.

"I'll hurt anybody that hurts you. Even if that means hurting myself." He continued. Trinity's heart beat sped up in her chest. "Anybody that gets in the way of us...I'll fucking kill them. You know that?" He asked. Trinity nodded.

She didn't want that to be the case but right now she didn't give a fuck about what he said, but rather the way he said it.

The way he was talking sang a song that went straight to her pussy. She was soaking wet under the covers, her legs slowly spreading and with her free hand she touched herself as hoseok talked to her. It was bad.

It was bad and nasty. Her parents were right next door. But she couldn't help it.

"How far you willing to go with me? Around the block? To another city? To another state? Country?" He questioned, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Trinity stuttered, licking over her lips. "A-anywhere." She responds.

"Anywhere?" Hoseok asked. Trinity moaned softly and slipped her fingers into her pajama pants.

"I'm crazy about you." Hoseok finished with a kiss to her lips before looking down between them. He smirked once he noticed her touching herself.

"Nasty fucking girl." He cursed. Trinity whimpered. "I need you." She says.

Hoseok slowly removed his hand from around her throat. He needed her too.

"We have to be quiet." He said, slowly pulling her pants down her legs as he spoke.

"Okay." Trinity responded.

Hoseok tossed her pants to the other side of the bed before getting up. Trinity leaned up on her elbows and watched as he led Oreo out of the room and came back in seconds later with a smirk on his face as he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Hoseok where did you put our puppy?" She giggled as he climbed between her legs.

"In the hall for a second. He good. He got chew toys and shit." Hoseok kissed her lips. Trinity rolled her eyes playfully as she looped her arms around his neck.

"We not keepin' him out there all night. An hour at most." Trinity said sternly.

Hoseok clicked his tongue and slapped her thigh under the cover causing her to stifle a moan and bite her lip.

"All I need is a hour, love." He said deeply. And after that...that we're stuck like glue until the clock struck 12 am on Christmas Day.

-
A/n: another filler :(

But next chapter is Christmas Day and after that I have a few surprises up my sleeve hehe

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 266 35
Leia is comfortable, virginity and all. He likes her. It comes off as egotistical bullshit. But he likes her
339K 16.2K 56
"If I was friends with an annoying loud bitch like you I think I'd remember" Jaelyn and Jungkook grew up together in the same street as neighbours wh...
158K 4.4K 28
Friendships are made, laughter is abundant, hearts are broken, tears stream, and lives are changed forever. Alice is very reserved and does everythi...
160K 7.6K 41
"You're bad for me." "Oh baby, but that's what makes us so perfect." - A young lawyer falls for a criminal who just so happens to be a powerful king...