Stealth. (FtM Karl)

بواسطة frogofwisdom

Karl is FtM trans, closeted at home but finally free to be himself once he starts college. He planned to stay... المزيد

First day
Euphoric
Last forever
Me
Just great :(
Him again.
Introductions
Stereotypical
Library
Outed?
Witness
Binder
Karl?
Ribs are overrated
:') haha
Im fine.
Help me
Temporary home
Housemates
Number
Call
Ready
Coming out
Sleep over?
Bruh
Start over
Hide me
Calm before the storm
An unfortunate development
Safe?
Stage 2
Matured
Operation save karl
Explanation
Here we are
Back
Leave
The hospital
That leads us to now
Home?
Adjust
DADZA
Odd relationships
Boring
Not alone
Don't overthink it
Completely overthinking it
Trust
Unrecognisable
The boy in the reflection
Support
Back to school
Assumptions
Face your fears
Confession
Panic
A/N
Oops
Mama mia 💃💃💃
Control
"I'm sorry I left."
Tommy
Tommy (2)
A/N
Reflect
Past
:(
You're okay (:
Idk
Rumors??
No
Hello
A/N
*insert title*
Real
Help
:)
"It's a date."
Oh dear.
Comforting isolation
Kiss
*chapter title*
Advice
Clip
Shawty's like a melody-
Im struggling so much with titles
Rice ;)
Scars
Im alive
Hey guys :D
Confess
Time
Title 👍
Understanding
A/N

A fortunately unfortunate action

3.4K 227 168
بواسطة frogofwisdom

Triggers:
-deadnaming
-yelling
-injury
-abuse
-mentions of blood
(If I missed any please tell me, Ty)

I'm not even going to go into detail over how hard it was for Sapnap to discretely slip into the house through the window.
It takes a damn fucking lot of skill.
All I'm saying, is that the window wasn't as big as he had originally estimated.
There wasn't a lot of wriggle room.

But he was in. And it only took him a few minutes. Luckily there was nothing like a sink or table below the window, though the boy would've preferred a comfortable cushion to... well, cushion his fall I suppose.

He stumbled into his feet and quickly stood still, listening to the almost silence of the house. Karl's parents were still talking in what sounded like the room next to the one he climbed into.

Thank god he climbed through the right window.

He slowly rolled each foot from heel to mid arch, to mid met of his feet, swiftly guiding his shaky legs across the living room looking room.

He peered round the door way and spotted the stairs, thankfully it was in the opposite direction of the room Karl's parents were in.

He snuck over, same technique as before, carefully and quietly as possible.
He hoped maybe the parents rather loud discussion or debate would somehow drown out some of the sound he was making.
The stairs were just next to him, lucky.

He repeatedly cussed silently every step he took up the stairs, swearing that if it creaked he would actually slap someone.

First step. Silence, the first is usually the most sturdy, hopefully the carpet helps.

Second step. He was so careful he wasn't even entirely sure if he had even placed his foot yet.

Third step. He could feel the board beneath the pale cream carpet jolt by a minuscule amount.

Fourth step. Small pops under the weight of his foot on the stair made a noise that was almost silent, but apparently loud enough for Sapnap to hear.

Fifth. Safe. Sixth. Safe. Seventh. Safe. He was adapting to the level of noise in the kitchen as well as  the weight of him and the amount it took to move the stairs. He was starting to get a lot quicker now.

He was so focused on the stairs he hadn't listened to Karl's parents chatter till a name caught his attention.

"-Kira because she uses the internet too much."

He didn't hear the beginning of the sentence, and so without context he had no clue who that was but he felt like he had heard the name somewhere before.
Probably someone in school.

"She's been upstairs in her room since she got home." The man's voice continued.

Sapnap focused on the stairs again, realising that he had subconsciously stopped on the last step he took so he could pay attention to the conversation.
He didn't have time for this.
'Maybe Karl has a sister I didn't know about? I mean, he never really talked about his family anyway.' He thought, 'that means there's probably another room too, if she's been in her room all day then she's still in there now. Hope I get the right one.'

He quickly took the last few steps, none of them making a noise and skipping two of them, stretching his leg out.

There weren't many doors upstairs, giving an easier task.
He looked at the doors, only one had a twist-type lock 'oh thank god'.

He carefully turned the small lock, and then the handle, he carefully pushed the door open, actually opening it this time.
He poked his head in to see Karl covering his mouth, sat at the wall on the opposite side of the room, trying to control his shaky breaths as tears streamed down his face.
He immediately stood up, recognising it was me and ran straight towards me. He opened the door all the way and quickly wrapped the boy with his arms.

But wthey weren't safe yet.

"Kira?!" A voice screamed from downstairs, "you alright up there???"
The mothers voice, she must have heard the sounds of Karl running across his room and assumed it was Kira.
Shit.

Sapnap heard heard the boy in my arms voice crack and choke quietly as if he was trying to speak but couldn't. Wanting to reply so not to blow his cover but it all got stuck in his throat before it could even fulfil its duty of becoming even just a vowel.
Shit.

"Hey it's alright." Sapnap whispered, rubbing his back, "you'll be okay, I promise."

Sapnap turned his head left and right as he tried to find a way out of this situation. The only way out was the stairs.
Struggling to see over the boys head on his shoulder, he hadn't realised just how much taller than him Karl was till now.

He hoped maybe Kira would answer, shout down the stairs to her mother that she was okay. But there was no sound.
How were he and Karl going to escape now??

Footsteps started thudding up the stairs along with muttering, slowly growing louder.
"Kir-" she stopped, almost falling down the stairs as he stumbled back, "you! How the hell did you get in my house?!" She screamed, immediately catching the attention of her husband downstairs.

He ran up too.

Karl was petrified. He was shaking like crazy in the boys embrace, unable to move or look up.

"Back off. I'm taking Karl with me back to Bad's house." He glared, holding him tight.

The father growled, "you're not fucking doing anything of the sort, young man." He stepped closer.

Honestly from the look of him, the guy didn't seem very strong, but the energy he gave off scared Sapnap. He would never admit it, but the guy was taller and had a look in his eyes that terrified the absolute shit out of him.
But he stayed strong. He stayed confident.

He guided Karl back a few steps.

He whispered in his ear, "Wilburs out the front, okay? You will be safe I promise. I need you to run out the front door, alright?"
Karl gave him a shaky nod, trying to calm his breath as best he could, preparing to run.
Fight or flight finally having a purpose for him.

Sapnap relaxed his grip, "I am taking, Karl." He repeated.
They started walking towards the stairs, past the mother who stood shocked, angry, and scared.
The father was furious.
And as they tried to pass him, he threw his fist straight towards Sapnap.
The boy flung his arms up to block his face, closing his eyes.

But there was no collision.

He heard thudding and yelps as something fell down the stairs.
Well, someone.

Karl's father had struck him right in the face, and the force had thrown him down the stairs.
Karl had stood in the way, he didn't want Sapnap getting hurt because of him. He couldn't bare it.

Sapnap immediately ran down the stairs before Karl's father could even react.
Karl was still conscious, thank god. But had a nasty split in his head and a couple of bumps and bruises already forming on his body, a large red mark plastered on his cheek, he probably had a concussion too, falling on his head.
The boy held him up slightly, checking over him.
Fresh blood trickled down his face from the wound on his head.
Quite a lot more than expected.

"Oh my god." The father yelled. But it wasn't concern in his voice. It was irritation.
"You can't do anything right! You're such a fucking disappointment to this family!" He complained. The mother tried consoling him, giving no shits about Karl.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now??!" Sapnap snapped (snapsnap lmao), anger filling his voice, he grit his teeth in anger, "your son just fucking fell down the stairs after you hit him!"

"I was meant to hit you! It's her fault for getting in the way!" He retaliated, starting to walk down the stairs, his wife holding him back as best she could, telling him "it's not worth it." And "just let it go."

"Karl, can you stand?" Sapnap asked, the boy below him groaned and muttered a small, "I don't know..."

'We need to get him to a hospital right now.' Sapmap thought, he lifted his arm over his shoulder and helped him to stand as he dragged him to the door.

"I'm taking Karl to the hospital. If you dare get in my way, I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of you on the spot with that table over there." He threatened, looking stone cold into the man's eyes.
He appeared to get the message across rather well, the man stopping in his tracks and looking slightly scared.
The boy wasn't exaggerating.
And it was clear as day he was dead serious.
He was already holding himself back from doing so.

Sapnap unlocked the front door and closed it behind them, walking Karl towards the car.
"Shit! What the hell happened?!" Wilbur panicked, getting out of the car and immediately helping the two stay steady.
"I'll explain on the way." He promised, "we need to get Karl to the hospital."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62.7K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...
119K 2.2K 105
So..... god how do I start this😭 Hi! Um, I put together a oneshot book about Dream and George! I've done shipping books before and I'm excited to s...
Human بواسطة poisgheist

قصص الهواة

5.9K 419 16
For the first time in ages, he was being listened to, not just heard. His voice moved like the waves they danced in only a few days ago and carried o...
2.1K 77 13
Ranboo, a 18 year old Transgender male streamer, struggling with body dysphoria, and past self harm scars that need to be hid. He lives with his moth...