A Nate Hardy imagines

By Cute_as_ducks23

I thought this would be nice to write because there are no fanfic about nate so this is for all the nate har... More

love at first touch
the met up
man child
the hugs
fuck it
New Dog
the cuddles
Kids
cuts
food
aww
I hate you, but I love you
school
sick
pics
stress
next door
day one
A/N
speeding
dating Nate includes
wake up
butterflies
sunshine
snow
Help
update!!

pillow

2.1K 27 0
By Cute_as_ducks23

yn's pov

I had just got home from work to see Nate asleep on the floor. Thinking I have time to take a shower, I get in. 

when I got out of the shower Nate was watching tv. "y/n, come here please." "coming" walking out of our shared room to the living room, Nate was now on the sofa. "lay on the floor" "what, why?" "Just lay on the floor."  Knowing that he wasn't going to give me an answer I lay on the floor. "ok, so why am I on the floor?" "because you're my pillow" before I could say anything, he put his head on my ass and snuggled into a blanket and my ass. "oh my god Nate, why do you do the things you do" "because I love you" "I love you too" 

=================================

I need more ideas for the next one so let me know if you have one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 3 32
This is a collection of my one shot fan-fic's and story's/scenarios. Some of this is just whatever I felt like writing it's random .... Some of these...
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...