𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 | 𝓐�...

بواسطة hanna_blossom

"Akaashi Keiji is perfect." "A little too perfect, don't you think?" A story in which l/n y/n and Akaashi Kei... المزيد

DISCLAIMER
PERFECT - FIRST VERSE
CHAPTER 1: ENCHANTED
CHAPTER 2: CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
CHAPTER 3: SPARKS FLY
CHAPTER 4: FIX YOU
CHAPTER 5: JUST A FRIEND TO YOU
CHAPTER 6: CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU
CHAPTER 7: FLY ME TO THE MOON
CHAPTER 8: ONLY
CHAPTER 9: YOU ARE THE REASON
Hello :)
CHAPTER 10: TRACING THAT DREAM
CHAPTER 11: LINE WITHOUT A HOOK
CHAPTER 12.1: LOVER
CHAPTER 12.2: LOVER
CHAPTER 13: DANDELIONS
CHAPTER 14: FLASHLIGHT
CHAPTER 15: MY LOVE
CHAPTER 16: I'M YOURS
CHAPTER 17: LUCKY
CHAPTER 18: TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 19: THIS SIDE OF PARADISE
CHAPTER 20: WISH YOU WERE HERE
CHAPTER 21: SPARKS
CHAPTER 22: LOCKED AWAY
CHAPTER 23: WOLVES
CHAPTER 24: ONLY YOU
CHAPTER 25: WRITINGS ON THE WALL
CHAPTER 26: FIRST LOVE
CHAPTER 27: YELLOW
CHAPTER 28: DRAG ME DOWN
CHAPTER 29: UNCONDITIONALLY
CHAPTER 30: LOVE GROWS
CHAPTER 31.1: LA DA DEE
CHAPTER 31.2: NIGHT CHANGES
CHAPTER 32: EMERALD EYES
CHAPTER 33: CLOUD 9
CHAPTER 34: A THOUSAND YEARS
PERFECT - THE FINAL VERSE
EXTRA 1/5 - FUKURODANI'S NEW MANAGER
EXTRA 3/5: KEIJI'S PROMISE
EXTRA 4/5: AKAASHI Y/N
EXTRA 5/5 - HONEYMOON

EXTRA 2/5 - MSBY

421 14 88
بواسطة hanna_blossom

Some things just, some things just make sense

And one of those is you and I (Hey)

Some things just, some things just make sense

And even after all this time (Hey)

I'm into you, baby, not a day goes by

That I'm not into you

- STILL INTO YOU (PARAMORE)

(Seven years after keiji gave y/n the promise ring)

Y/n yawns softly after as she wakes up from her beauty sleep. She really had a quality sleep last night after being tired working for days, and today is a weekend, which mean she will have a quality time with her fiancé. Y/n is now working her dream job while keiji is an editor for his father's company, he wants to work for that company before he takes over it completely years later.

As y/n is completely awake, she heard sounds of keyboard tapping from the corner of the room. She knows fully who makes the sounds, as she walks slowly and gives her fiance a kiss on his left cheek.

Keiji startles at the sudden touch, didn't expect that his girl will be awake early, not that early actually, he lost the track of time as he keep doing his work.

Keiji pats y/n's head, "good morning sleeping beauty"

Y/n chuckles at her lover's nickname for her so early in the morning, "good morning, keichi. Did you sleep at all last night? The last time i saw you before going to sleep was the same sight i see right now. I'm so sorry that i didn't accompany you, damn, being an adult is so tiring. Can we go back to the time when we are still kids?" 

Keiji laughs listening to y/n's whines, " yes i did get some sleep an hour after you did. It's okay darling, i know you're tired of your works too. You deserves that good sleep. And about being a kid again, would you really okay with that? If we're still kids, we wouldn't be together right now though"

Y/n rolls her eyes playfully, it's up to her keiji to retort her statements, "yeah.. you're right about that. i should be grateful right now, because now i have my lovely fiance with me all the time!"

"That's more like it" keiji says as he continues his work. Y/n wonders what make him working extra hard lately, it's not like he have any deadlines nearly. He works as if there's no tomorrow, it's like he wants to finish all of his works altogether at the same time, and then he wants to take a long break from it. Y/n does question him about this, but his answer would always be him smiling, ruffling her hair, and says that it's a secret.

"Are you ready for today, darling?" keiji asks, his eyes still not averting his laptop.

"Of course i am.. what about you? You have an interview with kou after the match, right? Do you have everything prepared?" Y/n asks as she makes a beeline to keiji's sling back that he hung beside his work table to check that he didn't forget any important documents.

Today, y/n and keiji will be attending koutaro's match. This will be the first time after months they last seen him. Being a professional volleyball player requires koutaro to travel a lot, whether within the country or internationally to play matches or even practice matches. Hence, koutaro being a free spirit he is, he didn't buy a home yet, resulting he will be staying at y/n and keiji's shared penthouse when he is back to their hometown. 

Keiji chuckles as he take a glance at y/n rummaging his bag to ensure he didn't forget anything. knowing fully well that y/n is a perfectionist, she wouldn't be satisfied until she is sure that everything is prepared. And she knows clearly that this interview is important for keiji, as it will be put in their school's magazine, koutaro as one of fukurodani's alumni will be the face of this month's issue, and y/n wants the interview to run smoothly for both of her favorite person.

"Don't worry, darling. I have everything prepared last night. And I've already made a checklist for it" keiji assures y/n. Y/n is glad that keiji understands her so much, always giving her the assurance she needs.

"Okay, then. I will be heading to kitchen to make breakfast. Do you want anything specific?"

"You know that i don't mind eating anything as long as it was you made it?"

"Aww stop it keichi, it's so early in the morning, let me take a breather first" y/n laughs as she tries to be mad at keiji for keep giving such cringey statements early in the morning. Keiji mirrors her laughter, it may be years since they have been together, as the time changes everything, they are glad that their feelings for each other was never change.

~~~

As y/n is preparing breakfast for both of them, she feels someone is hugging her from behind, and put his chin on her shoulder. She breathes in, taking in her fiance's soothing scent, chuckles as she remembers how he always do this to her while she is cooking.

"I'm glad that you finally decide to take a break from your work for a while" y/n says as she put the coffee beans in the coffee machine and starts to brew it.

"I can't help it, your cooking smells so good that i want to eat it right away" keiji replies as he keeps his eyes on the foods y/n is preparing, japanese soft pancakes with whipping cream and strawberries as topping. His mouth drools, can't wait to devour his fiance's amazing cooking. 

As y/n put their breakfast of the table, keiji immediately jumps to sit and getting ready to swallow the fluffy pancakes. Y/n chuckles as she sees how childish keiji is when he is with her, she always find him cute for that. 

She then pinches his cheek, "You know koutaro will be staying with us for two weeks starting today? Are you okay with having to share the foods i made with him later?" y/n teases him.

There's a visible irk mark on keiji's forehead as he flinches, "You have to make a great amount of food then. You know he eats so much?"

Y/n laughs at keiji's reply, "you don't have any rights to say kou eats so much, you know that you eat as much as him? I will make as many foods as you want, as long as you help me, okay?" Keiji then nods as his mouth is full right now. 

Their morning continues with them having breakfast and a marathon of movies with cuddles before they go to watch kou's match, mostly due to y/n forces keiji to stop doing his works and demands him to take a rest with her.

~~~

Later that afternoon, both y/n and keiji are standing in front of sendai's gym to watch msby and schweiden's match, to support koutaro and their other friends. Both of them are wearing msby jersey with koutaro's number on it, being bokuto koutaro's number one fans they are. Y/n decides to go to their assigned seats first as keiji excuses himself to go through the crowd to buy miya's onigiris. 

And the match starts soon after, with y/n keep cheering for koutaro, and always join the 'bokuto beams' cheers. Keiji would always record every time the crowd do that, smiling proudly as he watches his former captain soars.

Once the match is over, keiji and y/n approach the court to celebrate koutaro's win. 

"Kou!!!" y/n shouts as she runs to hug her cousin.

"HEY HEY HEY!! Y/N HEY!! HOW'S MY NUMBER ONE COUSIN IS DOING?"

Y/n laughs listening to her cousin's response, aside from her and keiji, koutaro never change too. Soon after, koutaro was distracted as he sees keiji, being excited seeing his bestfriend after so long, he runs to hug keiji and talk with him. 

As y/n was left in the middle of the court, she could feel someone taps her shoulder,

"L/n-san!! How are you? It has been so long since the last time we see each other at the nationals!" hinata shines brightly as he talks to y/n, making y/n had to squint her eyes looking at the ball of sunshine. She then gives him a huge smile, giving him a big hug as she misses his cheerfulness. They start to have a small talk to catch up with each other as atsumu joins their conversations too. The conversations include them being nostalgic from their interactions during training camps and interhigh. 

Sakusa just standing at the corner watching his friends, his social battery is already running out so he won't bother joining them. But of course, koutaro won't let him take a breath.

"Omi-omi! Come and meet akaashi! He is the best setter i played with so far!!" koutaro shouts, unintentionally irritates a certain blonde .

"I heard that! I won't set for you anymore then!!" koutaro looks so confused when he heard atsumu, wonders what made him to be mad at him. He just shrugs, thinking that this is just one of atsumu's emo-mode. Y/n's sweat dropped seeing her cousin, wonders how did he function as an adult.

"Oya?" suddenly, their conversations was interrupted by a certain black cat.

"Oya oya?" koutaro smirks as he recognizes his bestfriend.

"Oya oya oya" y/n joins in, she misses tetsurou so much, he is like the busiest person on earth as they entered the adult world.

"Yo! How are my favorite people doing?" tetsurou asks as he gives them his signature smug face.

Their circle suddenly got bigger as all of them hurdle into a group to catch up with their life. Keiji realizes how sakusa looks so uncomfortable, knowing that he really wants to get out from the circle so much. Keiji could see as sakusa wants to get out from there, koutaro would tighten his grip on sakusa's shoulder, not allowing him to go anywhere. Keiji then taps koutaro's shoulder, telling him that he's making sakusa uncomfortable. 

Sakusa thanks keiji as he didn't want to seem so rude leaving the group suddenly, so he decides to start a conversation with him.

"Uh, thank you akaashi. Bokuto always told us how nice you are, didn't expect you to go out of your way to help me" sakusa says as he sanitizes his hands. Of course sakusa knows keiji from the matches they had together in their high school, they are even in the same year, but that just it, they never had a real conversation together. So it's given that sakusa would feel awkward having to hold the conversation with him.

"No problem. I could see how uncomfortable you are, I'm sorry on bokuto-san's behalf, he really couldn't read the situations at times" keiji's assuring words make sakusa feel comfortable with him already.

"Bokuto keep telling us that you're his cousin's fiance"

"What did he told you then? Is it good or bad?" keiji flinches at sakusa's statements, scared that koutaro might gave them false information.

"No worries, it's all good. Your friend is not that bad actually, he is just loud and rowdy"

"Hahah.. yeahh i'm glad that he find a great team to play with" as their conversations continue, sakusa suddenly asks,

"When is your wedding?"

Keiji was baffled, didn't know that sakusa would be the one to ask that first, he thought it would be tetsurou. 

"I hope it will be soon. But I want to propose to her first" as sakusa wants to ask about the proposal, suddenly they were interrupted,

"Propose for what?" y/n asks as she lifts one of her eyebrow.

"Ah it's nothing" keiji answers immediately, didn't want y/n to asks anymore as he doesn't want to spill the details. Y/n looks unconvinced, but decides to shrug it off as she knows keiji still have an interview with koutaro.

Keiji then excuses himself to interview koutaro. Y/n and the others go to the nearest restaurant to continue their conversations, catching up from where they left. They keep asking tetsurou to pay for their food with the excuse of him being the 'richest' in the group, which he complies with fake cries.

Published on: 31/1/2022

A/N: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO THOSE WHO ARE CELEBRATING !! <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

109K 5.4K 48
third year akaashi befriends a girl who reminds him of what he's lost, but she's got reasons of her own. akaashi x fem!oc COMPLETED
88.3K 3.8K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
147K 4.9K 23
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭? , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺...
33.9K 2K 18
❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬 ? ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a story wherein y/n , 🏾 a hop...