His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 73

3.6K 164 169
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

It was an early morning on that Monday of the next week.

Nobody was up and walking. Hoseok and Trinity, laying sound asleep in bed and Orea sleeping peacefully on the foot of their bed.

Hoseok snored softly. His face buried in Trinity's hair. His arms wrapped around her body and holding her tight. Close to him as they fed off of each other's warmth.

Ring ring ring

And of course, the silence was interrupted.

Hoseok groaned loudly as they sound of his phone cut into the bedroom. His eyes pull open as he turned his neck to look over at the nightstand. He couldn't get a complete view though, which he suspected. So he reached over and picked up the phone. Rolling away from trinity and laying on his back.

"Unknown number..." he mumbled, running his hand down his face. But he knew better than to just ignore it. With everything going on, this could've been anybody and very important.

"Hello?" Hoseok answers, a yawn following afterwards.

"H-hello? Hoseok?"

Hoseok frowned. "Who this?" He asked, genuinely curious. The feminine voice sounded familiar but he couldn't be too sure over the phone.

"Stella...your sister." The woman said.

What the hell? Why was Stella contacting him? They hadn't held a full blown conversation since hoseok was a child. Whenever Stella came around it was once every blue moon and it was never for him, but about his mother or their father.

So he knew this was something pertaining to either or.

His heart raced. If this was about Hanseo then he would have to think of millions of lies to dodge questions without outing himself. It wouldn't be hard since he was becoming a pro at it, but it really wasn't anything he wanted to do.

"What's up?" He responds dryly.

"It's about your mom."

"What about her?"

"She-...look, can we talk about this in person? I'll feel better speaking with you about it in person."

"Just tell me now, Stella." Hoseok hissed, growing impatient. Eun was always finding a way to bother him. Wether it was indirectly or not.

"Hoseok she overdosed again and I think it's best we get her admitted." Stella spilled, her words coming out rushed and it took Hoseok a second to catch up.

"She what?!" He yelled, sitting up in bed and startling trinity awake.

He looked down at her with the exact same expression. But he laid his hand upon her back to rub her back and calm her down.

"Let's meet up this morning. It's important we talk about this and come to a final decision on how to help her." Stella said.

"What's going on?" Trinity whispered. Hoseok placed his finger over his lips as a way to tell her to be quiet.

"Y-yeah okay...just let me get ready first and I'll
Meet you wherever." Hoseok responds.

"Alright." Stella said before hanging up the phone.

"Shit." Hoseok swore, throwing the phone back on the nightstand before standing up.

"What was it? Who was that?" Trinity questioned in a hurry.

"My sister. She was telling me that my mother overdosed." Hoseok explained in the most simplistic way possible.

Trinity gasped. "Oh no that's terrible." She said.

"She wants me to meet her somewhere so we can talk about it. I don't want to throw Eun in rehab but she needs fuckin' help. I'm gonna go see what this about." Hoseok mumbled, walking towards their bathroom and flickering on the light.

Oreo wakes up. He looks over at trinity. The girl smiled slightly and reached up to grab him and sit him on her lap in the bed. The puppy sticks his tongue out a number of times as he looked around the room.

"Well take your time. I hope she's not seriously hurt again. I can't give much of an opinion on anything." Trinity said.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know we was supposed to be going Christmas shopping today but I didn't think this would come up."

"It's fine. Don't apologize." Trinity replied softly, rubbing in Oreo's fur. "I'll do some cleaning today I guess. Me and O dog." She laughed.

Hoseok would've loved to stick to the plan today. They were supposed to go and get some Christmas shopping done today since Christmas was next week. But no. They couldn't do that because his mother needed him. She loved to act as if she didn't but she did. And Stella did too. What kind of man would hoseok be to abandon them?

He didn't want to leave trinity alone but this was unavoidable. With everything going on in his life he was taking a big risk by stepping out to have meetups and shit with a family member but at this point fuck it.

Hoseok needed to do this.

________

"Can we talkkkk for a minute. Girl I wanttt to know your nameee." Trinity sang, dragging the broom across the kitchen floor as she cleaned around the apartment.

"Oreo you and these damn crumbs." She sighed, sweeping the crumbs and dirt into the dustpan.

Oreo wasn't worried about her as he chewed on one of his squeaky toys and stayed out of her way.

So far, hoseok had been going for about an hour and a half. She was concerned about his mother and concerned about hoseok. She hoped that this wasn't as serious. But obviously Eun had an on and off addiction that needed to be treated.

She hated that hoseok had to constantly deal with mess like this but it was somethin he didn't want her worrying about. Which, of course trinity would worry anyways. But he didn't like telling her about certain things.

There was a knock on the front door before the doorbell was being rang.

Trinity stopped sweeping immediately, standing still in her spot as the bell fades out.

She was confused. They didn't get any visitors ever because nobody knew where they stayed. On top of that, if it was hoseok then he he would've called first had he forgotten his key or something.

"That's...suspicious." Trinity said, walking over to cut off her music.

The knocking started up again. "Coming!" Trinity called out, placing the broom up against the wall before jogging towards the front door.

She sighed and unlocked it. Maybe it was a neighbor or something. She pulled open the door and seen a woman standing there. She had pale skin with blond hair that stopped right below her shoulders. She wore a pencil skirt and blazer with heels. She had a purse on her shoulder.

"Oh...hello." Trinity greeted, straightening her posture.

The woman smiled kindly. "Good morning, is Hoseok here by any chance?" The woman asked.

Trinity pursed her lips. Why was she looking for hoseok?

"He's not here at the moment." Trinity replied. "Why are you looking for him, if you don't mind me asking."

"Of course not. And me and him were scheduled to have a meeting sometime soon. I texted him and told him I would be free today and could pass by. It's just something pertaining to work." The lady said.

Trinity relaxed. She thought it was something bad. This lady was polished and could've been apart of anything. It was nice to know that she and Hoseok were actually working together.

"Okay well I'll tell him you passed by." Trinity says.

"Thank you so much. Have a nice day." The lady nods simply

"You too." Trinity smiles, waving to the lady after she turned to walk away.

Trinity closed the door behind her and locked it up. Her mind racing. She should've gotten her name but it wasn't something she was thinking about at the moment.

She decided she would wait until he was done meeting with his sister and then call him or perhaps wait until he made it back home.

_______

Hoseok never really liked coffee. Or coffee shops. Or eating in places where a lot of people were in general. Or having meetings.

Hoseok didn't like a lot of things. But he needed to do this because it was about family.

"So..." hoseok clicked his tongue, staring ahead at Stella who had been pouring a sugar packet into her coffee mug.

"You gonna talk or what?" He asked.

"Of course." Stella said, placing the empty packet on the table next to her mug. Hoseok watched in annoyance as she picked up the cup and slowly brought it up for a slow, teasing sip.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh brother..." he mumbled, looking out of the window.

This was awkward. Yes they were siblings but they had never been close. Hoseok didn't really know Stella despite being blood. So he didn't know how to act around her. He was uncomfortable.

"I brought up rehab because I know that this isn't her first rodeo. She's overdosed just last year and on top of that, countless of times in our childhood. I don't want to say much because at the end of the day she's your mother, not mines. But I love her and care for her and despite your differences I know you do too."

"If my caring about her could change anything, do you think we'd be having to deal with this in the first place?" Hoseok asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

Stella sighed. "Hoseok-"

"Answer the question Stella." Hoseok cut her off.

The girl looked around briefly before her eyes fell on him. "No, I don't." She says under her breath.

"Okay then." Hoseok remarks, removing his hand from his coffee cup and placing it on his lap.

"She's lost herself. Our father just fucking passed for crying out loud Hoseok. She loved him-"

"She was fucked up long before his death." Hoseok said. Stella's eyes widened. "Hoseok stop it."

"No. I'm not about to hold my tongue. She has been that way since we were children Stella. But you were so far up her ass searching for comfort in her to the point where you were blind to it and blindly affected by it. You don't know the things that I know nor have you seen the things that I've seen. So when I express my opinions towards this then you shouldn't try to downplay them."

Stella clenched her jaw. She shook her head. Her long black hair falling over her eyes as she did so. Stella looked like their father which also meant she looked like Hoseok. Of course, just a more feminine version. She was gorgeous. Just stubborn.

"What have you become, seokie?" She asked softly, calling him by the nickname she had given to him when they were younger.

"A grown ass man with sense. That's what." Hoseok said. He didn't mean to be hostile. But he was sick of this. He was sick of being used and only called in times like these. When would somebody call him for something hood and beneficial to him?

"You used to love to help out. Now you're just this...stone cold wall."

"You don't know anything about me Stella. I know you may think you do but you don't. So do me a favor and make the decision on your own. And I'll pay any and all expenses." He snapped.

"That's all you needed me for right? To be the money man in all this?" He asked.

"Don't play with me Hoseok. I don't need your fucking money and you know I don't. This is your mother-"

"She never gave a fuck about me!" Hoseok yelled, his hand coming down on the table so that it gathered the attention of everybody else.

"She never gave a shit about my well being. I'm sick of running behind her everytime some shit go wrong in her life. She didn't give a fuck about me. You hear that?! She didn't give a fuck!" Hoseok shouted, hitting the table once more.

Stella took in a deep breath. "Hoseok calm down." She tried to relax him, noticing that a worker was approaching the table.

"I'm sorry sir but you're going to have to leave. You're causing a disruption to this establishment." The waiter whispered.

Hoseok pushed his chair with so much force it fell to the floor. He carelessly flipped over his coffee cup too before storming towards the door, leaving Stella behind.

It was cold outside but he wasn't phased by it. He hopped inside of his dodge and closed the door. He started the car before speeding off, mumbling profanities under his breath.

"Fuck them. I don't need them and I damn sure don't need Stella." Hoseok mumbled, clenching the steering wheel. Tears filling up in his eyes without him even realizing as his foot pressed down hard on the gas.

"I was doing good. I am doing good. Fuck them all." He whispered, a tear rolling down his face.

As much as he tried to convince himself that he wasn't hurt, he was. And it hurt so fucking bad. Hoseok was damaged past the point of repair. His heartbreak had been occurring since he was 4 years old and now 18 years later it was just worse.

_______

3 hours later and trinity was done cleaning. Now, she was resting on the couch waiting for hoseok to come home.

The door opens and a breeze fills the air. Trinity's head snapped over in his direction. He stumbled in with a hard look on his face. He looked pissed.

"Hey baby." Trinity greets, standing up from the couch.

Hoseok closed and locked the door behind him before sniffling. "What's up?" He mumbled dryly, coming up to her and laying a kiss on her forehead before walking towards the kitchen.

Trinity slowly followed behind. He went straight to his liquor cabinet and pulled out some scotch. Trinity watched him carelessly untwist the cap and bring the bottle up to his lips to take a long, hefty sip.

He was so reliant on drinking these days it was concerning. She was scared. Not for herself, but for him. Why was he harming himself like this?

"That's enough, don't you think?" Trinity asked him.

Hoseok cut his eyes at her and lowered the bottle from his lips. He hissed and wiped his mouth before placing the bottle on the counter top.

"How did things go with your sister?" She asked. Hoseok shook his head.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not right now, atleast." He said lowly. Trinity nodded. Anytime he was ready to talk, she was ready to listen. She knew it was hard getting Hoseok to open up but pressuring him into doing so was never okay.

"Hoseok is everything okay?" She asked him.

"Everything is fine. Where's Oreo?" He asked, looking around.

"He's somewhere around here. Probably being bad."

"Sounds like him." Hoseok clicked his tongue.

Trinity sighed. "Somebody came over here for you earlier."

Immediately, hoseok stopped moving. He was in the midst of topping the bottle back up but he stopped. He looked up at Trinity, his eyebrows raised and his lips tightened.

"What? Who?" He asked her.

"I don't know. She was a woman. Blonde hair, really sweet and polished. She said you and her were supposed to be meeting or something?" Trinity explained.

Hoseok was silent for a few seconds. It felt like years had passed until he finally spoke again.

"Oh...right. I forgot about that." He said.

"Who was she? If you don't mind me asking." Trinity played that same card from earlier. She was hoping she could pull an actual answer for hoseok. Something other than just a friend from work.

"Just a friend from work, baby. Nothing you need to worry about." Hoseok said.

Trinity pouted. "Why don't you tell me anything? I asked her the same thing earlier and her response was the exact same as yours."

Hoseok chuckled. "Thats because you don't need to be stressing over my work and business. Just know that's what we were going to be meeting about was extremely benefitting to the both of us. Me and you." He said, going over to wrap his arms around her.

Trinity smiled up at him. "Hmm...I guess." She said. He quickly scooped down to kiss her lips.

"Now listen to me," hoseok said. "I want you to go to the bedroom and get comfortable. You've been on your feet since I left, I want to give you a massage." He says.

Trinity sighed softly. "You're so good to me." She swooned. "Thank you. I could use one."

"Of course, beautiful. I'll be up in a few minutes. I need to make a few calls." He said.

"Okay." Trinity agrees before taking off towards the room.

Hoseok's smile drops the minute he couldn't see her anymore.

His blood ran cold as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He couldn't believe what the fuck was going on.

The way trinity described it, the woman sounded like she could've been Jennifer Vanburen. Which of course wasn't okay.

But for the sake of Trinity's safety he told her he knew the woman so that she was still innocent and oblivious in all of this. He was glad he was able to convince her, otherwise that would've been a mess.

Nobody knew where they lived. Nobody. But because of what Jennifer had told Trinity, Trinity believed that hoseok had given away their address.

So Trinity couldn't be blamed. She didn't know. She was the oblivious one in this situation. Hoseok couldn't and wouldn't fault her.

But hoseok was pissed. Pissed because they knew where he and his woman laid their heads. Pissed because trinity had been put in danger without even knowing it. Pissed because hoseok wasn't as far ahead as he thought he was, and there was obviously some revaluation that needed to be done.

"Meeting my ass." Hoseok whispered, dialing Sik's number.

"I'll fucking kill them." He said, holding the phone up to his ear.

-
A/n: I'm sorry this was a bit rushed 😭! I had sm going on today but I needed to get the drama stirring.

We got a bit more of Stella and Hoseok and we realize that Hoseok really is scarred from his childhood traumas. He tries to ignore it but it's damn near impossible to do so.

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 457 7
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!πŸ–€ π–π‘πšπ­ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...