Secrets | Stiles Stilinski

Від YuuuuuuuhhhhBxtch

Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started... Більше

~ The dead body~
~The return of Derek Hale~
~Digging up a body~
~ Wolvesbane~
~The Dream~
~ Batman and Robin~
~Magic Bullet~
~Almost a tragic death~
~The unexpected attack~
~ A mountain lion? ~
~Heart Monitor~
~ Your anchor~
~Night School~
~The failed escape~
~ The escape plan~
~ The break up~
~Lunatic~
Wolf's Bane
~Co-Captain.~
~Formality~
Code Breaker
~The Fire~
~New Start~
~Omega~
Update on the story
~Shape Shifted ~
~ The new Alpha~
~Ice pick~
~ A supernatural scream~
~An evil witch? ~
~Abomination~
~ A Kanima? ~
~Venomous~
~ An interesting chemistry lesson~
~ Jackson?!~
Author's note
~ Frenemy~
~Breaking the law once again~
~A visit from the enemy~
~Restraint~
~ Detention~
~Taking a smoll break~
~Saving him~
~Tickets to the rave~
~A new wound~
~ Birthday Party~
« What did you do? »
I'm disappointed
~ A gun against her head~
~ The cry of a mother~
~ Not the usual lacrosse game~
~ Almost ~
~We can't go back to the way it was~
~ I need to find her~
~ Missed calls~
~ Hunting for a coffee shop~
" You're the danger~
~ Family reunion~
~ Home but not safe ~
~ Terrified ~
~ She's dead~
~Sacrifices~
~ Little Arrien~
~ School trip~
~ Almost lost a friend~
~ Mexican food~
~ Glen Capri~
~ Can't lose you too~
" Another one gone missing"
~ Telluric Currents~
~ Finding dead bodies~
~ The recital~
Small note
Deucalion's daughter
~ Stuck in the hospital~
~Losing hope~
~ The Nemeton~
~ Surrounded by death~
Hellooo
~ Time to say goodbye~
Book 2!

~A new born werewolf~

2.4K 43 3
Від YuuuuuuuhhhhBxtch

Swinging the door open, Y/n walked inside the house immediately dropped her bag on the floor.
"Alan?" She called out but was replied by a dead silence.She was alone. He was probably still at the clinic.
Y/n walked into her room and immediately went to lay on her bed mentally exhausted. With Scott being a new born werewolf, who didn't have control that meant that Y/n would have to take care of him. It stressed her out. After living a "normal" life she's brought back i to the supernatural.

Hearing her phone chime, Y/n reached over for her phone seeing Stiles name writing on her screen.
We need to talk...Can you come over?
                                                      Yeah I'll be there 
                                                                           in ten.

Y/n got up from her bed sighing loudly and walked over her closet changing her clothes knowing that she would have to go to Lydia's party afterwards. She did promise the girl that she would join her.

Few minutes later, Y/n found herself standing in front Stiles house before she heard footsteps behind her making her glance back. Meeting eyes with Scott, Y/n watched him join her side as they both stood in front of the door.

" Any idea why he wants us here?" Y/n asked him as she raised her hand knocking on the door.

" No idea. Just seemed like it was urgent." He said to her.

The door swing open making them both look up. Stilinski looked at them before smiling at them.
" Scott, Y/n." He greeted them.

"Hi, is Stiles here?" Y/n asked smiling at him which he returned.

« Yeah go ahead  he's upstairs » The sheriff replied.
Once they got upstairs the door immediately opened to reveal Stiles, a very energetic Stiles. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused looking around seeing  papers and books all around the room.

«So..what's up? » She said flopping on his bed

« Okay so listen you know the joke about earlier not a joke anymore » He said making her eyes widen. This can't be happening she thought to herself.

«The wolf,the bite, it all makes sense now.Don't even tell me you didn't notice how you don't need your inhaler now . Do you know why wolves howl? »

« Should I? »Scott   getting angry at the conversation that they were having.

« it's a signal...to know where the rest of the pack is... » The witch spoke still trying to process what was happening. The two boys turned their heads towards her confused at how she knew.

« What? » She said clueless

« How do you know that? »They both ask her at the same time

«  I...uh..read » The girl lied.

« Right...so if you heard one howling that means there must have been others near by maybe even a whole pack of them? » Stiles explained

« a pack of wolves? » Scott asked confused

« Werewolves... » Stiles corrected. Hearing this words made her heart pound. This was one of her nightmares. Her best fitness finding out about the supernatural but this is worst. Her best friends are now involved into it.

« Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I have to pick up Allison in an hour! » He said getting up and grabbing his bag. Y/n was happy for him but right now they had to focus on convincing him not to go to that party.

« Scott what you did in the field today wasn't just incredible...it was impossible » The girl said trying not to get him mad.

« Okay can we talk about this tomorrow ? » He said not believing either one of them.

« What? No! today is the full moon! » Stiles stood up to convince him but it wasn't really working.

« Look i just got first line and finally got a date with a girl i cannot believe wants to go out with me. Why are you trying to ruin it? » He said as his heart started to race.

« We are not trying to ruin anything look I get that you're happy that you got a date and I'm happy for you but right now you have to believe us» Y/n said standing up hoping he would listen

« Look Scott you are cursed. You know, and it's not just the full moon that will cause you to physically change.It also just happens to be when bloodlust is at peak. »

« Bloodlust ? » Scoot asked confused
« You're urge to maim and kill » She said giving him a worried look.

« I already have the urge to kill,Y/n » he said irritated

« Of course you do » She said under her breath.

« You gotta cancel this date » Stiles said grabbing Scott phone from his pocket

« Stiles wait-» Y/n started to argue but was stopped by Scott grab Stiles and push him against the wall. Y/n immediately rushed behind Scott immediately worried for Stiles.

« Scott...don't..just let us help you...please.. » Y/n said hoping he would change his mind.

« I can't...I'm sorry » He said letting go of Stiles and running out of the room. Y/n went to check on Stiles but stopped when she saw a pair of claw marks on
the chair.

«Stiles...look » As he walks beside her his eyes widen and looked at her .

«We have to go at the party and make sure no one gets hurt. » She nodded in agreement and we started heading in the Jeep. Once we got inside Stiles completely forgot the reason why we were here and went to find some of his friends. Y/n sighed heavily, tired and went to grab a drink but on her way there she spotted Allison and decided to go talk to her.

« Hi! Allison right? »Y/n said making the brunette turn her head and smile at the witch.

« Yeah you're...the girl Scott always hang out with » She said making her scoff

« Scott didn't even mention my name how sweet of him» She said sarcastically

« I'm Y/n» She said smiling at her which she returned

« Isn't Scott with you?» Y/n asked only to know where Scott is.

« Oh I'm just here to fetch us some drink and I should probably get back to him»She said smiling at her and leaving.

Y/n grabbed a drink and went to find Stiles. Since he was preoccupied with his friends talking about star wars Y/n just stayed by his side. Y/n didn't like parties. They stressed her out which caused her to have panic attacks but when she was close to her friends she felt safe.Y/n sighed loudly before taking another sip from her drink but Stiles then suddenly put his arm around her shoulder keeping her close to him. Stiles and Scott were the only people that knew about her panic attacks. She was really grateful for them.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes but then they noticed Scott walking out of the party, he looked like he was in pain. Y/n called his name a couple of times trying to get his attention but failed. Y/n and Stiles got out of the house running after him and see him getting in his moms car before driving away. Stiles and Y/n knew immediately that we had to follow him but as we got inside his jeep Y/n saw Allison talking to Derek.They got in his car and drove away. Once they both got to Scott's they banged on his his door.

«Scott? Let us in please we can help you» Stiles said hoping that he would open the door but he didn't. He was blocking the door trying to prevent us from entering.

«I know who it is! I know who bit me» He said in pain and gaining their attention.

«It was Derek, Derek Hale bit me» He said. That can't be true...Derek isn't a alpha Y/n thought to herself , well he wasn't before he left.

«Scott...Derek is the one that drove Allison home»Stiles making her l look at him with widened eyes , next thing we know Scott is gone.

«No no no» Y/n said starting to panic. She took a couple deep breaths before getting out of the room and heading down stairs.

«Where are you going ?» He asked worried following her. Y/n turned around to face him.

«I am going to find Scott...» She said thinking.

« You..go and see if Allison is fine. Okay? And call me as soon as you find out.» Y/n said before running out of the house. Once Y/n got to the woods she searched for any sign of him but got nothing. She closed her eyes and focused on summoning a dead spirit that could help her. She slowly opened her eyes that were now glowing green and found four woman in front of her wearing white gowns covered in blood.

Y/n didn't like communicating with the dead but sometimes she had no choice. It took her a while to learn how to prevent her from seeing every dead spirit in front of her everyday.It was pretty traumatizing for a 10 year old but she got over it.
The three dead women started to lift their arms before pointing to a direction further into the woods.

Y/n knew immediately that that's where she was going to find Scott. Y/n sent them a small nod thanking them and started running to that direction when suddenly she saw two figures from far. Once she got closer she recognized them, Scott and Derek both standing by a tree but Y/n noticed Scott had an arrow on his arm. Hunter.She thought to herself before running towards her friend.

« Are you okay?» She asked Scott worried. Y/n knew he was a werewolf and that he would probably heal in a couple of minutes but he was still hurt.

«Yeah...How did you find us?»He asked the witch.

« Uh Derek told me» Y/n said looking at derek and shooting him an innocent smile telling him to go with it. She walked up to him and pulled out the arrow out of his arm making him groan.

«Sorry..» She said giving him a sympathetic smile.
Derek then suddenly pull her from her arm away from the new werewolf so he couldn't hear them.

«What are you doing here?» He asked with a serious making her look at him confused.

«What do you mean? I'm here to help him?» Y/n said pulling her arm away from him as she glared at him.

«He's my responsibility...and I don't need you here»
Derek said making her snap.

«I'm not doing this for you, If you didn't know Scott is my best friend and I care about him» Y/n said glaring at him making her annoyed.

«And why is he your responsibility? Are you the one who bit him» Asked seriously wanting to know which made him chuckle

« I'm not an alpha Y/n...you should know that»

« How should I know that? I haven't seen you in years. I don't know what you could have done will I was here. Alone.» She snapped at him which made him roll his eyes.

«Can you forget about that already» Derek said rolling his eyes at her.

« No Derek. You blamed me! Me! For something that I didn't do and I actually believed you. You were the only family I had left Derek with me. The only person that I knew was alive and you ruined it.»
He sighed

« We're not family y/n...»
She looked away from his eyes scoffing frustration at his response.

«We might not have the same last name but I still considered you like my actual brother...But not anymore »She said before starting to walk towards Scott.

«How do you know about all this?»Scott asked making her look at him shocked

«I guess you heard the conversation...» Y/n sighed before kneeling down to him and flashing her eyes green at him.

« You didn't hear anything. Nothing happened.» She said staring at him making him forget about the interaction that he just heard. Y/n hated using her powers on her friends and especially with on their minds but she had to. To protect them. To protect herself.

Y/n sighed loudly looking at her now passed out friend sitting against a tree before pulling out her phone and texting Stiles.

Hey can you come get us? I found him...we're at the woods. I'll send you our location.

Yeah! Of course

Y/n sighed, standing up and looked back at Derek who was staring at her.

«You've learned how to use them» He said referring to her powers.

«Yeah... I had to. » She said turning to face him.

« They're going to find out eventually. You can't always be doing that» The werewolf said to her.

« I know but I'm not ready to tell them...yet»
She said. Derek nodded slowly pursing his lips together before walking away from the two teenagers.Y/n was now standing there in the middle of the woods with an unconscious werewolf behind her. She knelt down to her friend before shaking him awake.

« What happened?» The werewolf asked breathing heavily.

« You were attacked by some hunters apparently and Derek saved you» The witch said not wanting to seem suspicious.
The boy furrowed his eyebrows at her trying to process what the witch just said.

«Come on Stiles is looking for us» Y/n said pulling his arm helping him stand up as the two of them started walking towards the road that was near them. After a couple of minutes of walking they finally hear a car approach them. Y/n turns around and seeing the jeep she was waiting for. Stiles stopped beside them opening the passenger door for them.

~~~~~

« You know what worries me the most?» The werewolf asked worry coming from his voice.

«If you say Allison I'm go-»

«She probably hates me now» The boy whined.
She laughed at the boy before patting his shoulder.

« She won't...but you better come up with a pretty good excuse» The witch said before leaning back to her seat resting her head against the window.

«You okay there?» Stiles asked looking at her through the car mirror.

«Yeah..just tired » The witch said before finally closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~
Hello ! Please tell me your opinions on this chapter. We got to see a little Derek interaction that is a little intense. This is once again edited so if you are reading this and the next chapters are written in first person then that means that you should probably wait for them to be edited.
I'm really sorry I just didn't like the way I first write it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

132K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
9.9K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
328 15 14
A story about a group of friends with dark and dangerous secrets. As they go through adventure after adventure, two of them, Stiles and Lily, start t...