His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Oleh dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Lebih Banyak

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 70

3.7K 177 214
Oleh dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Three weeks had passed everyone up in a blur. Now, it was Thanksgiving day.

Early that morning, trinity and hoseok woke up to get dressed and ready to head off to the Kim's. Knowing that they lived damn near two hours away from everybody else, it was important they be early. Plus trinity wanted to help set up everything so that her mother didn't have to deal with the burden all on her own.

"Come on boy." Trinity said, patting her thigh. They decided that they wanted to bring Oreo so that he wasn't in the house all day while they were gone. Plus, it would be nice for him to meet everybody.

"I'll go start up to car and bring his toys and shit." Hoseok mumbled, opening the front door.

"Okay. We'll be out in a second." Trinity said, walking towards the coffee table and grabbing Oreo's leash.

The puppy was obedient as trinity hooked his leash on his collar. He was happy to get out of the apartment. Today it wasn't chilly in the least bit. Surprisingly, it was a solid 67 degrees outside and the wind was being lenient.

Trinity wore a white split thigh long skirt with a knot on the side. Along with that she wore a sleeveless brown top and sandals. She wore her natural hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, and she had done soft and light makeup. She loved dressing like this. It was comfortable and didn't take up a lot of time.

After she and Hoseok got Oreo settled in the car and locked up the house, they were off on the road.

The car ride was silent. They listened to music and talked. They joked around and trinity paid attention to Oreo since hoseok was driving and couldn't look around much.

They made it to her parent's at around 12:50 pm, which was still fairly early.

Her people hadn't done the whole sit at a table and eat as a family thing in awhile. Whenever the food was done everybody just fixed their plates and got comfortable somewhere.

There were a few cars in the driveway. Trinity thought back on last thanksgiving. She and hoseok weren't together at that time. But he was here. And it's when she had given him that essay.

"Baby?" She calls out, sitting her hand on top of his thigh as he took his keys from the ignition. They had went with his dodge since they were bringing Oreo along.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed.

"Do you still have that essay I gave you?" She asked him.

Hoseok looked over at her. He was confused for a second. But he then remembered what she was referring to.

"It's in my wallet." Hoseok says sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I put it in my wallet after reading it a few times. I can never get rid of it."

"Awww how romantic." Trinity swoons. Hoseok's kissed his teeth. He opened his car door.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

The girl laughed as she watched him walk around and open her door. Trinity stepped out with Oreo who was already trying to run away and get into something. When she first met him he was an Angel but since he was getting used to them he was starting to show his true colors.

He was active and bad as hell at times. But he didn't do anything too out the book such as pee in the house or chew up their tennis shoes.

"Don't start acting like a hooligan once we get in here. Be civilized, we raised you better." Hoseok pretend scolded the puppy as he held hands with trinity during their trip up the driveway.

"He ain't a hooligan." Trinity laughed.

"I didn't say he was. He said don't get in here acting like that. Stop being a instigator." He said in her ear, pinching her hip afterwards.

"Stoppp, that actually hurts." Trinity hissed.

They stopped in front of the door. She didn't feel like getting out her house key so she knocked instead. It took a few before somebody was opening the door. Trinity almost leaped over the moon once she seen who it was.

"Grandma!" Trinity exclaimed, gasping as she seen her grandmother standing there.

The woman smiled warmly. "Oh my trinity, it's been so long." The lady chuckled, moving out of the way and allowing them in.

Trinity steps in with Oreo and gives hoseok his leash. Hoseok stood and watched with a fond smile as trinity interacted with her grandmother.

"I missed you so much." Trinity said, the woman wrapping her in a warm embrace. They stand there for minutes rejoicing and hugging.

Trinity rarely got to see her grandmother. She lived in Louisiana while they lived in Georgia. Trinity's mother grew up in Louisiana and was born there. But a few years after having trinity she moved to Georgia since that's where Trinity's deadbeat dad was.

After he left, Mrs.Kim debated moving back to Louisiana. Her and her baby. But she stayed because Mr.Kim and Namjoon entered the picture. And from there they became family.

Her grandmother only came around during holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, but last year it was a little wonky so Trinity didn't see her. But she was happy to see her grandmother here. Healthy and just as happy to see her grand daughter as trinity was to see her.

"I missed you too. You look so good. Fine just like ya' grandmother." The woman jokes, releasing trinity from her hold.

"I had to get it from somewhere." Trinity plays along, turning around. They weren't quite in the living room yet.

"Who is this?" Her grandmother asked, referring to Hoseok.

"Oh this is Hoseok...grandma you should remember him. It hadn't been all that long."

"Well I don't. The name sounds familiar but he looks different." She said.

"That's because he's older now. I can agree."'trinity laughed. "This is Hoseok, my boyfriend. And that's Oreo our puppy. Hobi this is my grandmother, Ms. Breaux."

"It's nice to meet you." Hoseok says, holding out his hand. But Ms.Breaux gave him a look and opened her arms.

"I don't shake hands, honey. I like hugs." The woman said. Hoseok side eyed trinity before stepping into the woman's arms. He forgot how affectionate her family was. It was just all apart of the southern hospitality.

"Ooh- he's strong. You work out?" Her grandmother asked.

"No mam I don't." Hoseok chuckled. She was honestly hilarious. She was a sweet woman and he felt comfortable around her.

"Well you need to start. Keep getting strong. My grand baby needs a big, strong man to take care of her. Somebody that can-"

"Grandma that's enough." Trinity cuts in. "Hoseok takes care of me just fine." She laughed.

"I'm just checkin'." Her grandmother raised her hands in surrender. "Go on in there and speak to everybody. Your mama getting on my ever lasting nerves, manic ass." The woman cursed. And just like that she had turned from a sweetheart to a mean old lady.

"Okay grandma." Trinity laughed, holding Hoseok's hand as they entered further in the house.

They spoke to everybody in the living room. Namjoon was sitting in the couch entertaining their father along with a few of Trinity's other family members.

They then entered the kitchen where her mother was. Actually looking manic as she stirred the Mac and cheese.

"Good god." Trinity mumbled.

"Hey mama." She spoke, making her presence known. Mrs.Kim turns around to look at trinity, her eye quite literally twitching.

"Oh trin, thank god you here! I could use your help."

"O-okay sure yeah." Trinity nods, sitting her purse down on the barstool. "Hoseok's here too. We also brought Oreo."

"Hey hoseok, and that's fine." The woman sighed, quickly stepping away from the stove to go kiss Hoseok's cheek.

"You can go sit in the living room and relax. Namjoon and Jimin already took care of the heavy work." The woman sighed.

Hoseok released Oreo's leash before nodding. "You sure you okay, sweetheart?" He asked the woman who was like a mother to him. Mrs.Kim nods.

"I'm fine. I know everybody is getting hungry but I just need to finish up with this Mac and cheese and then everybody can start eating. I like all my food to be done at one time. It's my fault for being a bit late food preppin'."

"Just relax. We can wait. If anybody has something to say about it I'll beat them up." Hoseok joked, but Trinity knew he was serious.

"Thank you." Mrs.Kim chuckled.

Trinity walked over and reached Hoseok a beer. "I'll be finished in a minute, okay?" She says, looking up at him.

Hoseok nodded and bent down to kiss her lips. "Take your time beautiful." He says.

Trinity stepped away and went over to wash her hands. Hoseok licked his lips before walking off into the kitchen.

"Jimin and Mimi here?"

"Yeah. Mimi's putting Uri down for a nap up in your old room and Jimin's in there with everybody else. Suga should be here in a little while."

"Mama I think you should relax. This Mac and cheese won't take long and everybody is being patient. You the only one stressing." Trinity said, drying her hands off with a paper towel before getting to work.

"I know. But I can't help it. I'm so over the edge and overwhelmed and ya' grandmother ain't making it no better." Mrs.Kim grumbled.

"What? She's in a good mood. She greeted us at the door and everything."

"Yes but she ain't sweet with me. I understand she used to being imperfect on thanksgiving, having everything ready on time but that's because she's retired and ain't up all night grading papers for middle schoolers and shit."

Trinity's eyes widened. She barely heard her mother curse. She must've been really stressed.

"I should've came last night and helped you food prep-"

"No no it's fine. Let's just get this Mac and cheese done so everybody can get fed." Mrs.Kim sighed.

Michelle walks in right on cue, holding a baby bottle and bib. "I finally got him to sleep. He'll be back up in no time though." She sighed.

"Hey Mimi." Trinity speaks from over her shoulder. Michelle walked over to her. "Hey trin, you just got here?"

Trinity nodded. "Girl yeah. And mother mayhem over there losin' her mind." She whispered to Michelle who laughed.

"Don't do mama k. She got chern to feed." Michelle said.

"Is Haylee here too?" Trinity asked.

"Mhm. But her and Namjoon leaving a bit earlier because according to her, they going spend some time with her family too. Now I love Haylee to death but her parents can kiss my fat black ass." Michelle gossiped.

"Michelle!" Trinity gasped.

"What? It's true. I don't like how they be tryna down play Joon and shit but him and Haylee in love and that's all that matters." Michelle sighed.

"True." Trinity agreed.

"Mimi can you turn on the oven so it can start warming up for that Mac and cheese?"

"Yes mam." Michelle responds to the woman. She turned on the oven before walking behind trinity to turn on the sink and wash out Uriah's bottle.

Trinity hoped that Mrs.Kim calmed down soon. She was starting to believe that this stress and behavior was sprouting from somewhere else...

_______

Just as trinity had said, all the food was done soon. Everybody had fixed their plates. The game was bound to start soon so all the guys crowded up in the living room, ready to yell at the tv screen and lose their minds over some damn football.

Trinity, Haylee and Michelle sat at the table eating their food. A few minutes prior to eating, Michelle had went up to check on Uriah who was still sleeping soundly.

A couple of minutes later, the guys came waltzing in being loud as hell and disturbing their time in the kitchen.

"I'm placing my bets on the cowboys. Fuck all that." Namjoon raised his hands.

"Man are you dumb? The last time you did that shit you lost 60 bucks to hoseok. And he don't even watch football!" Jimin said.

"I bet I won't lose this time." Namjoon said.

"Yeah right." Jimin mumbled. Hoseok came up behind trinity's chair and put his nose down in her hair.

"Those two are idiots." He said. Trinity giggled and looked over her shoulder at him. "Them your people though." She said.

"One of em your brother though." Hoseok shot back.

"You got me there." Trinity said. "What's wrong, you want another plate?" She asked him.

"I was about to get more ham but I want some of yours now." Hoseok said.

Trinity scoffed. "To hell." She mumbled.

"Why you being mean? Oreo ate damn near half my plate. Now his lil fat ass running around in the backyard." Hoseok said.

"And who's fault is that?" Trinity raised a brow.

Hoseok opened his mouth to respond but before he could, an intruding voice cuts into the kitchen.

"Yo!" Someone says loudly. Everybody looked in the doorway to see Suga standing there. His arms expanded as he gave a smirk to everyone in the room.

"Hey stranger." Hoseok says, leaving from trinity for a split second to go over and greet Suga. They exchanged handshakes. And Namjoon and Jimin went over to do so as well.

After walking further in, Suga gives each of the girls a hug. "Hey Suga." Trinity greeted. It seemed as if it had been forever since she last seen Suga. She missed him.

"You dressed like somebody uncle who stay throwing barbecues." Namjoon said.

Suga kissed his teeth. "Right. That's probably what took him so long to make it. His ass was barbecuing for somebody kickback." Michelle added.

"That was a good one." Namjoon cackled, pointing towards Michelle. Suga flipped them both off.

"Actually, I came late because I had to wait for somebody else to get ready." He said.

Everybody looked around at each other, confused.

"Huh?" Jimin mumbled. Suga looked towards the doorway. Everybody's eyes followed. Right on time, a woman enters holding hands with a small girl.

Trinity's eyebrows widen in surprise. It didn't take rocket science to figure out what was going on here.

"Everybody this is Raven and Mila. Raven and Mila, everybody." Suga said, going over to them.

"H-hi." Raven says shyly, waving at everybody. She was naturally a shy person. The way Suga described everyone as nice and welcoming, she had no reason to be shy. But that's just how she was.

Mila slowly slid around to hide behind her mother's leg. If Raven was shy, Mila was demure. Shy times ten.

"Hello." Trinity speaks first, being the kind person she was.

Then came Michelle and Haylee. And the guys stood, nodding their heads.

"Don't be assholes. Speak. She's a lady." Suga grits.

"Screw off. We were getting around to it." Jimin said. "Hey." He spoke.

"Um-" Raven starts, feeling awkward.

"I really love your hair." Trinity interrupts. Raven smiled softly and touched her hair. It was in its natural curly fro.

"Thank you-"

"And your skin is so flawless." Haylee jumps in. Raven opened her mouth to thank her but Michelle cut in.

"And you fine as hell." Michelle said.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't mind my wife. She's a verbal cheater." He said.

"It's fine. Thank you all." Raven laughed. All of their compliments were genuine and actually did make her more comfortable.

"That your kid?" Namjoon gestured down to Mila.

"Yeah. This is my daughter, Mila." Raven says, trying to get Mila to come from behind her leg but the little girl didn't want to.

"I'm sorry about that. She's very shy." Raven laughs.

"It's fine. She's so adorable." Trinity said, standing up from her chair and going over to them.

She couldn't get down because of her skirt but she did move around so that she could see Mila better.

The little girl looked up at trinity. Her brown eyes big and she looked scared. She was extremely shy.

"Hey pretty girl." Trinity says softly. Mila waved slowly.

"I'm trinity, but you could just say aunt trin if you would like. Or just trin is fine." She says.

"I'm m-Mila." Mila stammers.

"That's such a pretty name." Trinity said. "It could mean gracious or dear. Or even miracle." She said. Mila frowned.

"Is that a good thing?" The six year old questions. Trinity nodded, laughing. "It's an amazing thing." She said.

"Oh..." Mila drifts off. Trinity held out her hand. "You wanna meet everybody else?" She asked.

Mila didn't say anything.

"They're all nice and funny. You'll love them." Trinity said. Mila at once takes Trinity's hand, deciding that she wanted to meet everybody else.

Slowly, she comes from behind Raven's leg. Trinity walked her over to the guys first. They warmed up to her instantly. They bent down to her level and talked to her. Their smiles bright as they complimented her hair and the small unicorn plushy she was clutching on to.

They were just shocked at first. Not expecting for suga to had been with a woman who had a daughter. But they realized that Suga was in love, and they couldn't see inside but they just knew that his love for them was unmatched.

"You have a baby?!" Mila exclaimed, her eyes widened as she looked at Jimin.

"Yeah." Jimin laughed. "His name is Uriah. He's a little baby."

"Wow!" Mila says as if it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

"I can bring him down so you can meet him." Michelle said, playing around in Mila's plaits.

"Does he like my little pony?" Mila asked causing everyone to laugh.

"Probably." Michelle laughed. "You wanna come up with me to get him?" She asked, reaching for Mila's hand.

"Mommy can I?" Mila asked, looking over at Raven who had came further in.

"Of course." Raven said. Mila went off with Michelle to get Uriah. Raven didn't know her daughter would even like babies. They cried a lot and Mila didn't like crying. She didn't like noise. She was just like Suga.

But she seemed to like the idea of meeting the baby.

"She's precious." Haylee says.

"Honestly. She's adorable. And she's funny as hell too." Namjoon chuckled. "I love her already."

"Thank you guys for being patient with her. She's not good with meeting new people." Raven said, holding yoongi's hand tighter.

"Well she might as well warm up to us because we're family now." Trinity shrugged. "Same goes for you."

"Got it." Raven laughs, nodding her head.

They talked for awhile longer. Suga finally let her go so that the guys could give her a welcoming hug. They introduced themselves of course, and now the hard part was over. Everybody could get comfortable.

A little while later, Michelle came down with with Uriah on her hip and Mila's hand in hers.

They sat at the table and Michelle helped Mila support Uriah as he laughed and played with Mila's barrette's on her hair and her unicorn plushie.

"You can't eat that uri." Jimin scolds, removing Uriah's hand from Mila's hair. He was trying to eat her hair.

"He's probably hungry again. Baby can you fix him a bottle?" Michelle asked.

"Of course." Jimin said. "And I'll feed him before me and Namjoon leave. I've been waiting to hold him all evening." Haylee says.

"Thank you so much girl." Michelle said. Haylee hummed, placing her hand on the back of Mila's chair. "Of course."

Later on Mr and Mrs.Kim came in to greet Raven and Mila the proper way. They had been entertaining their hosts so much, they didn't get the down time to greet them.

They said the same thing trinity said. Raven and Mila were family now. They were both sweethearts and just as The Kim's had looked at the others as family, they seen Raven and Mila as family.

Everything was going good. Everybody had eaten, and had warmed up to one another. As it got later, some people started to leave which gave them more space to get comfortable in the living room.

Trinity and Hoseok sat on the recliner chair. Trinity sitting sideways on his lap, her arm behind his neck as he wrapped one around her waist and his hand rested on her thigh. They had brought Oreo back in, and now he was resting on the living room floor. Mila played around with him and Uriah flapped his arms and made baby noises at him.

Trinity noticed that hoseok's phone kept vibrating in his pocket but he never answered it. After awhile, she was starting to get a bit annoyed by it.

"You not gonna take that?" She asked.

Hoseok looked up at her. "Hmm?"

"Your phone. It keeps vibrating in your pocket and you don't want to answer it. It's fine if you do." Trinity said.

"It's nothing important, baby."

"But what if it is? It's constant vibrating. It's gotta be urgent." Trinity poked.

Hoseok sighed deeply. He was trying to ignore it because he didn't want work interfering with his evening. He knew that if he took too many calls and messages trinity would get pissed.

"Stand up right quick." He mumbled. Trinity stood up and allowed him space to leave. She plopped back down on the recliner afterwards and faced the tv screen.

Hoseok made his way to the backyard. He slid the back door open and stepped out on the back patio. He opened his phone to see what was going on. Mostly emails and there was a missed call from Sik.

Hoseok cursed. He called Sik back and put the phone up to his ear, waiting to hear what he wanted.

"Hello?" Sik answers.

"What's going on?" Hoseok cuts straight to the point.

"Look...I didn't want to interrupt your time with your family neither did I want my time with my family interrupted. But something just came to my attention and we need to meet up tonight and discuss it."

Sik had came back from South Korea. Hoseok didn't think something new would pop up this quick but he was obviously wrong.

"Is it about me or you?" Hoseok asked, looking up at the sky. The sun was setting. The sky was a beautiful orangish-pinkish color.

"It's about you. And it's really fucking imperative we talk about this shit soon."

-
A/n: hey...how y'all doin'🧍🏾‍♀️

So they finally met Raven and Mila 😭💞they love them sm already

I wanted to go more in depth but I didn't feel like it lmaooo

Excuse any mistakes <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.1K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
75.6K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...