His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Από dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Περισσότερα

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 69

4K 180 296
Από dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

An entire week passes everyone by. Sik had boarded his jet and was now off to South Korea. With his family still in the states, he left them with security of course. He made sure his children and his wife were protected. And they had more than enough money to last while he was gone.

With that being said, Hoseok had taken up the responsibility to be Sik's replacement for the time being.

It was a crisp Thursday morning. Trinity sat on the couch in the living room. A blanket covering her legs as Oreo rested on her lap. Curled up in a little ball while their eyes focused on the television screen, watching the Christmas movies that had started playing early as hell.

Currently, it was The Grinch playing on the screen.

"Hobi's the grinch, you're max and I'm the narrator." Trinity giggled, looking down at oreo as she made the joke.

"I would be a who but nah." She says.

Hoseok comes down into the living room. Trinity looked over in his direction at the sound of his footsteps. She hummed in suspicion, noticing him completely dressed up.

"Good morning." She says.

Hoseok gave a smile, trotting over and kissing her forehead before rubbing oreo behind his ears.

"Good morning baby." He says to Trinity.

"Goin' somewhere?" Trinity asked him.

"Yeah actually. I have some work to tend to for a few hours."

"But you never leave out this early." Trinity says.

"Yeah well I have to leave out earlier than usual today. On the bright side, I'm free and all yours tonight." He mentioned.

Trinity's teeth took her bottom lip in. Holding her skin for hostage as she looked down at her lap.

"Well...okay. As long as you're warm and being careful." She sighed. "You want some breakfast before you leave?"

Hoseok shook his head. He twirled his keys in his fingers. "Nah. I'll grab a granola bar or some shit. What you plan on doing while I'm out?" He asked.

"I didn't have much planned. I was just gonna sit and chill with oreo." She says.

"Okay well if you need anything just call me. I'll leave you some money...or my card." He suggested.

Trinity denied. "I don't need either of those things."

"You never know, baby." Hoseok shrugged. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. Trinity watched him fish inside before taking out one of his many credit cards. He then walked it over to the coffee table before placing the sleek black card on top of it.

"Oreo needs some more food. Other than that, spend as much as you want princess. I want you to treat yourself."

"Okay...thank you." Trinity says softly. Hoseok bends down to give her a goodbye kiss on the lips.

"You're welcome." He says. "I'll lock up. Love you." He chimes before strolling over to the door and opening it.

"I love you too!" Trinity expressed. She watched him leave. She then heard the sounds of the locks click into place.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me boy." Trinity says. Oreo looked up at her with a soft gaze. He was a sweetheart.

"It's ten am." Trinity mutters.

She hadn't much to do. She and Jungkook had been doing a lot of talking over Instagram. They were still great friends. He didn't question her about her decision on leaving which, Trinity was thankful for.

He invited her to yet another concert he and his band would be having. It's closer to the city so it wouldn't be a long drive.

Trinity had asked Yanna if she wanted to attend to which Yanna agreed. They were also still keeping in touch and as promised, hoseok was still getting her through school.

The concert was nowhere near today, though. So Trinity was left alone in her boredom. She wasn't in the mood to go to the stores just yet for Oreo's new food. But she knew that she needed to go soon.

Hoseok was in a rather...good mood to say he was heading off to work. Either he had received some amazing offer or he was just genuinely in high spirits.

Trinity's phone sounded off next to her with a message. Curiously, she picks up the phone and unlocks it. She was happy to see a message from Michelle.

Mimi👩🏽‍🍼💕: good morning bitchhhhhhh, let's go get our nails done later. I need it 😩

Trinity laughed at her bestfriend's straightforward message before typing up a quick response.

Bet. Meet up or I pick you up?

Mimi👩🏽‍🍼💕: w/e works for you hun

Alright. I'll be there to pick you up at around 1?

Mimi👩🏽‍🍼💕: that works

To be honest, it seemed like ages since trinity and Michelle last had a link up. In all honesty they had soooo much to catch up on. Trinity hadn't opened up about a lot after the hospital. Michelle never bothered her to get an answer or anything, but there was a lot Trinity still wanted to tell Michelle about.

The nail shop wasn't a place to gossip about any and everything but they could always talk in the car on their way there.

"I guess I'll go get your food now. Come back and get ready and then be on my way." Trinity sighed.

Atleast she would be getting out of the house today.

______

"Your desk was like...stacked with papers." Hoseok muttered in Korean.

"I know. I didn't leave that work for you to complete but it'll be extremely helpful if you did."

"I'm not signing your papers for you. I'm not your bitch." Hoseok grits, slipping his key into the lock.

"I didn't say you were." Sik says on the other line.

"I...guess. I already brought them home with me. What's all this about anyway?"

"Stocks. Investments and so on so forth. I already read over every single last one. All of them are cleared to be signed. It's not much. I'll turn them in once I get back."

"Alright." Hoseok sighed. He didn't intent to spend his night signing papers but he did agree to do this after all.

"Thank you. I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah yeah." Hoseok says before hanging up the phone and tossing it on the couch.

Hoseok realized that he underestimated what Sik did. He was involved in a lot of shit. He had connections to the mafia, cartels, drug rings, clubs, casinos, and he even placed bets on a lot of boxing matches. The bets went up by thousands, and Sik won almost every single fucking one.

On top of that, he was a businessman. He knew a shit ton of CEO's and got involving with stocks and such. So it was a lot on Hoseok's plate but Sik did say that if it ever became too much then hoseok was free to take a break.

Still though, this all had hoseok thinking.

He questioned himself on whether or not this was really what he wanted to do. But he had eliminated all others factors. This wasn't all that bad when you did shit the right way. The mafia wasn't all about beef. It was all about who you knew and doing good business to ensure lifetime wealth and so on so forth.

But that "be a better man" bullshit that he always looked at as a main goal just came knocking at his door whenever he got too comfortable with this shit.

And he found himself questioning things all over again...

______

"Oh yeah, and we got a puppy." Trinity finished, staring down at her feet as she got the fresh polish painted over them.

"Wowww... that's a big step up from juicy. Rip though." Michelle said.

"But aside from that I'm happy that y'all shook back. That's something I would've never thought you two would've had to go through. It breaks my heart." Michelle said sincerely.

Trinity had opened up about the miscarriage in the car. She didn't think Michelle would start crying, but she did.

But nobody could blame her. Michelle was the type of friend that didn't like seeing her friends in pain. Their pain was her pain and if it was sad enough, the news would bring her to tears.

Knowing that trinity had gone through something so horrible such as a miscarriage made Michelle's heart crumble. The girl didn't deserve to endure such pain. A mother losing their child whether they got to meet them or not was a horrible horrible thing.

"Yeah..." trinity says softly, hoping for a subject change soon.

"So anyways!" She perks up. "What you been up to?"

"Well... working basically. I graduate after next year. I can't wait to sign that certificate and go on about my life. Honestly I feel like school is just taking up time. I know how to do all that shit already."

"Yeah but it'll feel better to say that you certified." Trinity made the point.

"Exactly why imma keep pushing into next year." Michelle said.

"How's my little baby doing?" Trinity asked, referring to Uriah.

Michelle suddenly smiled big and reached for her phone. "He's doing alright. He said mama for the first time last week and ever since he been saying it." Michelle said.

"That's so precious." Trinity coos as Michelle shows her a video of Uriah saying it.

"I need to let you see him girl. I might need you to babysit in a few anyways. Me and Jimin need some alone time."

"Don't be tryna put Uriah out just because you wanna be nasty." Trinity laughed.

"Girl boom. Doin' the nasty is how his fat ass got here. We love him but we literally ain't have sex sex in weeks. It's just little quickies in the shower and small make out sessions after work. I'm deprived and stressed." Michelle expresses.

The nail tech looks up at her with raised eyebrows. Michelle kissed her teeth.

"What? You don't be fuckin' ?" Michelle asked the lady boldly.

The nail tech's eyes widened and she quickly went back to doing Michelle's nails.

"Mimi stop." Trinity hissed, slapping Michelle's shoulder.

"Look I'm sorry but that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's making me crazy." Michelle sighed.

"Okay well I can definitely watch Uri for a few nights so you can deal with this. Whatever this is." Trinity giggled, waving her hand around Michelle's face.

"Thank you." The girls sighs in relief, sitting back in the reclining chair.

______

Later on that evening, trinity entered the apartment.

She had spent hours out with Michelle and honestly she felt better after getting some fresh air.

Oreo was chewing down on one of his dog toys that hoseok had bought for him. He didn't pay any mind to Trinity as she closed and locked the door behind her.

She knew hoseok was home since both his dodge and hellcat was in the parking lot. The kitchen light was on and when she walked in there she seen him sitting at the island looking down at some papers.

"Hey handsome." Trinity greets, going over to him.

Hoseok looked up from the papers. He noticed the shopping bags in her hands.

"Hey baby." He said. "Look like you had fun today."

"Oh my god I diddddd!" Trinity drags out. "Me and Michelle got our nails done and after that we went shopping. I got some new clothes for the winter and made a quick stop at Sephora. And oh yeah, here's your card." Trinity said reaching him his black card.

Hoseok smirked as he took the card back from her. "How much you steal from me, princess?" He teased.

Trinity shrugged carelessly. "A little over $800... you understand, right?" She asked. Hoseok hummed.

"Of course I do. I told you to spoil yourself. Get used to it, I'll start leaving my card more often." He said, looking back down at his papers.

Trinity didn't say anything. She should've been got used to this. This wasn't half bad. Spending money that wasn't hers? A plus.

Yes she was independent but if hoseok wanted to spoil her and throw black cards and dollar bills her way then she wouldn't complain.

"I'm gonna go put my bags up. What you want for dinner?" Trinity asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "You should make lasagna again." He said.

"Okay. I'll be back down to start in a minute." Trinity says.

She went up to put her bags down and then went back in the kitchen. She washed her hands and then started to pull out all of the ingredients she would need for making lasagna.

"Since when did you start doing paperwork?" Trinity said.

"Since I started covering for a friend at work." Hoseok mumbled.

Trinity turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Y'all do paperwork?" She asked.

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head. "Nah baby. He does paperwork. He's like an Um...a businessman."

Trinity didn't want to question much further but she was honestly curious about Hoseok's job. Because one minute he mentioned paperwork and the next he mentioned drugs and clubs and so on so forth.

"Hoseok..." Trinity chimed.

"Hmm?"

"Are you in a gang?" Trinity blurted.

Hoseok stopped what he was doing and looked up at her. She was already looking at him.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I don't mean to be offensive but I'm curious... are you a gang member? Or do you just like...sell drugs and have connections?"

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Where is this coming from?" Hoseok asked.

"Well you're sitting there doing paperwork for some guy. And one minute you're talking about stocks and business and then the next your selling drugs and having meet ups at clubs. I'm just curious to know." She says.

She didn't even realize just how much she was testing hoseok.

But he actually couldn't say anything. She had him shocked. She had never asked him that before.

"I'm not in a gang-"

"Well whatever you do, is that guy your leader or something?" She asked him, cutting him off.

Hoseok clicked his tongue and tilted his head to the side. She got jokes? He thought.

"It's okay. You don't have to answer." Trinity sighed softly, turning around and going back to cooking.

Hoseok took a few seconds to gather what had just happened. It was evident in her body language that she was being funny, but at the same time it seemed as if she really did want to know.

He stood up from the stool and walked around the island. Coming up behind her, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back.

Trinity winced and looked up at him as best as she could. Her heart stopping.

"Are you testing me?" Hoseok asked her. Trinity gulped. "I r-really wanted t-to know." She stutters.

Hoseok's grip on her hair tightened. He didn't do it to come off as domestic or to harm her. He knew it was something she liked. She liked getting her hair pulled and being put in her place. He was...setting the mood for later on. Creating some tension for the night.

"It doesn't fucking matter what I do. As long as I make money for you to spend, you should shut the fuck up and let it happen." He grits in her ear.

Trinity brought her legs together. She held them tightly together to help this feeling in her lower stomach subside.

"Understand that?" He whispered.

"Y-yes." Trinity nodded eagerly. He released her hair and her head jerks up.

"Fix my food. Dinner won't make itself." Hoseok demands before unexpectedly laying his palm down hard on her ass causing Trinity to hiss.

He walked over and gathered the paperwork from the island before leaving the kitchen.

Behind him, trinity watches with a lust filled gaze in her eyes. Her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as he left her alone in the kitchen.

She didn't intend to get him riled up at first but she was happy that she did.

"It's hot in here." She whispers, bringing her shaking hand up to turn on the faucet.

-
A/n: ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YO CLOTHES

Idk why I put that last part in here but I always did want trinity to ask hoseok if he was in a gang just to see his reaction 😭

And obviously, he doesn't like being asked that.

Excuse any mistakes <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

65.4K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
13.9K 557 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...