His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 68

3.8K 186 153
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"I'm leaving out of the country soon." Sik said, unscrewing the top to a liquor bottle as he stood in front of the table decorated with alcohol and drinking glasses.

Hoseok sat in the spinning chair behind Sik's desk. He was comfortable as hell in the older's office. Sik always scolded him about it but hoseok did it anyways because he didn't give a fuck.

He was like the annoying little brother and Sik was the tired older brother.

In a way, Sik and Hoseok's relationship reminded hoseok of how he and Dee's friendship used to be...

"For how long?" Hoseok asked, picking up a random ink pen and clicking the top of it.

Sik sighed and dropped his shoulders. "I don't know..." he said, placing the bottle down and picking up his glass to take a sip.

"Could be for days. Could be for weeks. But no more than a month."

Hoseok nodded but he didn't say anything. He knew that Sik was extremely busy. He had been mentioning South Korea lately. And how he needed to return back there to check up on some family members and business.

Hoseok wouldn't hold him back but he was a little iffy. Sik had been a great help with him and the shit he had going on as far as Hanseo and the Kendrick's.

But hoseok also had a mind of his own, and knew that he needed to think for himself in situations like these. Which he didn't have a problem with. He was used to being the mature one. Left by himself.

"So with that being said." Sik announces, placing his glass on the desk. "I was hoping that you would be opened to being in charge while I am on my leave."

"What?" Hoseok asked, sounding shocked as he stood up from the chair.

"You heard me." Sik says.

"Yeah but the shit is unbelievable. You want me to be in charge of all of this?"

"You act like I didn't have you completing next level task for me when you had just started out working for me. Why is this so surprising?"

"Well because you're a fucking mafia leader and you're asking me to take your place for awhile." Hoseok makes the point.

"Don't be dramatic." Sik mumbled. Hoseok flipped him off.

"Look, you don't have to do the favor. But it'll be nice if you did so. It'll take the load off me from having to look for another. I shouldn't have to when my most loyal man is standing before me." Sik explains.

Hoseok knew that this would be a huge responsibility. But he needed to practice responsibility. It's not like he didn't have help. He could handle it.

"You don't have to try and manipulate me, grandpa." Hoseok said, running his fingers through his black hair. He came from behind the desk and tapped Sik's shoulder.

"I'll do it. Trinity's gonna be up my ass about the hours I'm gone but-"

"If at any time your woman's stress becomes too much then by all means, please step down. I know that things between you have been a bit rocky and it's finally falling back into place. I'd hate for things to be ruined."

Hoseok clenched his jaw, his eyes falling to the ground. The floor was decorated by a huge, expensive ass rug from Persia. It was gorgeous and seemed to capture Hoseok's attention.

Anytime someone mentioned Trinity's mood, he was reminded of just why she behaved that way. Losing the baby was something that affected them both. And while she was almost through her grief, hoseok had just started grieving.

He hated to think about it. Fuck, he hated to think about it. But it was sometimes where his mind just shifted. And instead of blocking it out, his thoughts were tainted by it.

"It's fine." Hoseok says lowly. Sik stared at Hoseok's hair as he looked down.

"I'll...I'll take up your position while you're out of the country." Hoseok gives in.

______

Michelle slowly tip toed away from Uriah's crib. It had been two hours of her trying to get him to sleep and finally, she had done so right when the clock struck 10.

"I love you bug." She says softly, blowing a kiss towards her son's crib right before stepping out of his doorway and into the hall.

Michelle then walks further down until she enters she and Jimin's room.

"I finally got him to bed." Michelle sighed, dragging her feet over to the bed and plopping down.

Jimin smirked at her. "Good." He says. "Because I been waiting to have our session all goddamn night."

Michelle laughed and turned to face him. She crossed her legs and nodded towards their nightstand.

"Roll up then." She says.

Jimin shook his head and slid open the drawer, pulling out a pre-rolled blunt.

"Already ahead of you on that, gorgeous." He says.

Michelle clapped her hands before watching him pull out his lighter and spark the blunt. It had been weeks since she and Jimin last settled down and had some "alone time".

Uriah was teething and had been so fussy lately. Whenever they were off they just sat at home and took care of their little whining baby. Because of him teething, he was always looking for something to rub his gums on.

And his little gums were sometimes in pain which lead them to crushing up Tylenol (doctors suggestion) and other un-harmful methods that would assure he feel better.

Tonight they got lucky. They got him to bed and they both were off tomorrow which meant they could stay up a bit later. Get faded, eat some snacks and watch movies with the interruptions of their baby boy.

Jimin took the first pull. His fingers grip the blunt. His eyes close as he inhaled. It took a few seconds for him to let the smoke settle. And once it did, he released it and held the blunt down on his lap.

Michelle bit her bottom lip. She found it so sexy watching him smoke. He was already a calm persona but he still needed his weed. And he looked damned good while smoking it.

Jimin's eyes slowly peeled open. His gaze fell right on her as their space grew smoked up.

"Boooo! You didn't do no rings or tricks." Michelle joked, reaching for the blunt.

Jimin kissed his teeth and gave it to her. "Well you do something then. Since you so big and mighty." He says.

"Bet." Michelle said under her breath before bringing the blunt up to her lips.

She took her time to inhale. She placed her free hand on her thigh and tilted her head back once she was ready to exhale.

Her lips curl as she puffs out the smoke but by bit. She made smoke rings. A few of them. And then tilted her head up just in time to release more smoke from both of her nostrils.

Jimin licked over his lips as she gave him a mischievous grin. He curled his finger, bidding her to come towards him.

Michelle got a grip on the blunt as she crawled up between his legs. She pulled her knees up and he kissed the side of her face before whispering in her ear.

"Which ex taught you that?" He asked.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Boy don't fuckin' play with me." She said sassily.

Jimin smiled and pulled away, watching as she took one more hit. After that she handed the blunt back to him.

"Nah but for real though, baby. Where you learn that?"

"You taught me." Michelle giggled, looking at him over her shoulder.

Jimin's eyebrows dropped as he looked at her confused. "I did? When?" He asked.

"It was like wayyy back when we first started fuckin' around. I think it was at one of my cousin parties...you was there. And we joined this smoke circle. You don't remember?" Michelle asked.

Jimin shook his head. "I'm trying to but I can't. Tell me more." He said.

"Okay so it went like this-" Michelle started. "We joined the smoke circle right? And they was taking forever to pass the blunt. So you was like 'you tryna dip? They don't give a fuck about us here' and I was like yeah. So boom. We went to the backyard. You had your own blunt and we sat on the back porch and started smoking. You asked to show me a trick and I said yeah. And I said it looked cool so you ended up showing me how to do it." Michelle explained.

Jimin passed her the blunt once more. He kissed her shoulder and nibbled her skin softly.

"Mhm...and tell me what we did after that." He said.

Michelle smacked her lips playfully. But her smile was hard to ignore.

"You know what we did after that." She said softly.

"I don't. Remind me." He said. Of course he knew what happened next. They made out on the back porch and one thing led to another which led them to having a quickie in the bathroom.

"Don't be nasty." Michelle said, her voice lower as she gave in to his kissed and seduction.

"Hmm...I don't want a quickie this time though. Let's go all night this time." He said huskily in her ear.

Michelle turned to face him completely. The blunt still blazing in her hands. Jimin slowly took it from her and placed it in the ashtray for now. She straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Going in to kiss his lips. They tastes the marijuana on each other's lips, feeling the start of their highs rubbing off on each other as Michelle slowly started to roll her hips against her husband's hard on.

"Mmh, baby. I want you." Michelle moaned against his lips.

Jimin groaned and easily slid his hands down to palm her ass. Just as he gripped her skin, there came the loud and disruptive noise of their son screaming from down the hall in his nursery.

Jimin cursed under his breath and pulled away. Michelle sighed and got off of his lap.

"Uriah is the biggest fuckin' cockblock I swear to god man." Jimin shook his head.

Michelle slid into her house slippers and Jimin stood up after her to follow her out of the room and tend to their son.

"Don't be cursing when you mentioning my baby."

"dOnT bE cUrS- shut up." Jimin mocked her as they entered the nursery.

Uriah had rolled over on to his stomach. He cried and looked around, his curls falling over his eyes. They were growing day by day and Michelle honestly had no desire to cut them down. They were gorgeous.

"Awww baby." She cooed, going over and scooping him up out of the crib. "What's wrong stinky butt?" She asked. Jimin scoffed.

"Don't be saying my son butt stink. What the hell wrong with you?" Jimin asked, coming up behind them and reaching to touch Uriah's hair.

"Shut up bastard. It's a nickname." Michelle says.

Uri cried and cried even as they rocked him and Michelle rubbed his back.

"Mama!" He whined, his big brown eyes glossy.

"We should give him some m- wait, what?" Michelle stopped herself, her eyes widening in shock as she stared down at Uriah.

"What did he just-...did he just-"

"He did." Jimin chuckled. "He said it." He says.

Michelle gasped before adjusting Uriah in her arms.

"Say it again. Say ma-ma." She says carefully.

Uriah's crying came to an end. He stared up at Michelle in complete confusion. Suddenly, one of his little eyebrows raised and he made noises again.

"Mama." He says. Michelle squealed before holding him close, kissing his little chubby hand repeatedly. She didn't want to kiss his face since she and Jimin had just been smoking.

"He said it again!" She said joyously, her eyes tearing up.

She didn't want to be emotional but she couldn't help it. Uriah had always said papa but never mama. This was a big deal for her because she had been wanting to hear the words for so long. And now she was hearing it.

Uriah, seeing how happy his parents were, decided he would ignore his gum pains and be happy as well.

The baby smiled and threw his little arms up. His feet kick and he bounces in her arms. "Mama mama!" He said.

Michelle was too busy entertaining Uriah and crying, she didn't realize Jimin had stepped out and was now back in. Holding his phone and recording the two of them as Michelle danced around the room with the baby.

His smile was big behind the camera. Seeing the two loves of his life happy made him happy far beyond the stars. It was a feeling he couldn't put into words.

"Yes baby. I'm mama and that's papa." Michelle sniffled, pointing over to Jimin. Eventhough Uriah already knew that. She wanted to say so.

"I think we should bring him in our room for the next couple of nights. With him teething and all." Michelle said.

Jimin lowered the phone and took Uriah from her hands. He held the baby on his hip who was now munching on his fingers.

"That's fine." Jimin sighed. "We just have to do it in the shower for these next few days I guess." He said, pretending to be sad.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "You're disgusting." She said.

"But wasn't you the one saying you want me just a few minutes ago? Now I'm nasty?" Jimin rolled his eyes and followed her out of the nursery.

"Um yeah? Because I said so." She said sassily.

Jimin shook his head. It was amazing how one minute she was emotional and the next she was right back to being bossy as hell. But he loved how hot and cold she was. She brought that excitement and light to his life.

-
A/n: I realize that it's been awhile since we last heard from the Park's 😭😭 I missed them

Also, this was a lil filler. But it did introduce some new drama. With hoseok taking Sik's place for a few weeks lol...

Excuse any mistakes <3

Also, the ig that I use to communicate with my wattpad bb's is @listentodistrackbx just in case y'all wanna be friends on there <3 it's not my main but it's still one of my accs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
71.7K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...