One Piece x Reader

By TheTrueSoma

Basically the characters in One Piece x Reader. I will be taking requests if you have an idea. Please don't... More

Zoro x Reader
Request please? :3
Ace x reader
Usopp x reader
Luffy x Reader
Sanji x Reader
Kidd x Reader
Chapter
Brook x Neko Reader
Zoro X Reader (Modern)
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Cheater Luffy x Reader
Marco X Reader
Law X Reader X Kidd
Doflamingo X Reader X Law
Luffy X Reader X Law
Request!!
Hannyabal X Reader
Law X Doflamigo's Daughter Reader
Law X Reader
Law X Reader part 2
Law X Reader X Zoro
Jealous Zoro X Reader
New Story!!!
ASL X Reader
Chopper X Bestfriend Reader
Cheater Luffy X Reader part 2
Got Tagged! For Once XD
Life and Death
Tagged again and a little story info :3
Father Law X Mother Reader
Please pray
Results
Nami X Female Reader
Zoro X Reader
Cheater Luffy X Yandere Reader (AU)
Bully!Eustass Kid X Bullied!Depressed!Reader
One Piece Suprises X Reader AU!
Jealous Kaku x Reader
Zoro X Reader
Carrot X Child!Male!Reader
Child!ASL X Child!Reader
Kid X Reader
One Piece Surprises X Reader AU (part 2) [Kid]
Arlong X ??? Reader
Shanks X Reader
Killer X Reader
Kid X Badass!Reader AU
Nami x Male!Reader
Sabo x Reader
Mihawk x Reader
Zoro x Chubby Reader
Prince Sanji X Peasant Reader
Franky X Preggers Reader
Nami x Male! Dragon! Reader
??? x Reader

Law x Reader

64.7K 660 273
By TheTrueSoma

Ok people remember this is the first One Piece x reader fanfic so please comment any ideas or suggestions you have. Please enjoy. Also as a special treat I made this one a long one since it's the first one so please enjoy.
(Y/N) : your name
(H/C) : hair color
(F/C) : favorite color
(H/L) : hair length
(E/C) : eye color

—Currently being Edited—
----------------------------------------------
It was a beautiful day outside, not a cloud in the sky. It felt nice being able to feel the cooling wind flow through your hair. You felt happy. Usually it always rained in this small village of yours but despite your happiness. A clear day was a bad omen.

The day didn't affect the flow of your smith shop that much. There where one or two clients who wanted to reschedule, much to your gratitude the weather didn't affect anything. You were train as a blacksmith, an art your father had taught you since you were a child. He didn't like the fact you were succeeding him, but you were the only child your mother could give birth too. She called you a miracle, a blessing.

Your dad?

He hates your guts.

He thinks you are a changeling. A creature that switches its place with a dying new born so it can be raised by humans instead. Why does he think this?

Your devil fruit. He never once believed in them and being a hot head, when shown prof just believed it to be fake.

You where tired of it. That's why you are trying to live an honest life as a black smith, but you're thinking you chose the wrong career.

As you stated out into the cloudless sky lost in thought as you let out a sigh, a warrior barges in drunk. Reeking of alcohol.

"Oi blacksmith I want you to fix my blade." The man yelled startling you as his words slurred. He glance at you up and down before laughing like a mad man. "Sorry pretty lady, but I confused you for the blacksmith." He continues laughing like he's said the funniest joke in the world but you couldn't help but look at him like he was an idiot. "I'll just leave this for the blacksmith, in the mean time I can show you what's it like to be with a-"

"No thanks." You quickly interrupted him.

"Huh? What you mean no?"

"Exactly what it means. No."

Angered, he throws his sheath sword at your head. Thanks to your reaction time, you were able to duck and avoid it. Sure it was sheath all all, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have hurt! The sword fell to the ground not even making a dent in your wall.

"Hey is that any way to treat someone when you ask for them to work on your crappy sword?! I have the right to refuse you business, you know!" You yelled pissed at him as you point to the sign you had on display saying exactly what you just said.

"A woman? Ha! Don't be delusional! I didn't come here to ask you! I came to ask the blacksmith. A woman could never do a man's job."

"I am the blacksmith you drunken fool!"

"Huh? Yeah right! What do you take me for?You're just a woman you are too puny to even dream of lifting a hammer! All your good for is staying in the kitchen and following a man's ever order!"

"Get out."

Saying you were angry wound be beyond an understatement. Your (e/c) eyes glared at the taller man that overshadowed you. He was trying to use his height to intimidate you, but it wasn't working but he refused to see that it wasn't.

———
Some time earlier

The heart pirates had docked on your home island. They were given orders to obtain the supplies that would be necessary, as well as get any they might personally need in order to be ready for their next departure to the next island.

After spending the last four days researching medical treatments nonstop, The captain of the Heart Pirates was beyond exhausted. He took this time as a time to possibly get a few hours of peaceful sleep before the crew would come back and disturb him. Just as he was about to fall asleep, both Shachi and Penguin came in frantic annoying Law.

"Captain it's terrible! The submarine is broken!"

"Then get a mechanic!" Law could only pinch the bridge of his nose. He refused to look at the two idiots.

"But it's not a mechanical error! The submarine has a hole! The hole is thankfully at the top but if we leave it be, there will be no way for us to submerge in case of an emergency." Penguin explained throughly.

Law sat up in annoyance, wanting nothing more then to go back to sleep. "Very well, continue as ordered to get supplies. I'll find someone." He commanded thinking it would be faster this way if he went and did it himself.

"Yes Captain!" They saluted before running off.

With a sigh, the pirate placed his signature hat on top of his head a sadistic smirk dressed his lips. The pirate walked off his ship and headed towards the port town looking for anyone capable enough to fix his ship good enough for there not to be a leek.

"Hey is that any way to treat someone when you ask for them to work on your crappy sword?! I have the right to refuse your business, you know!" A woman's voice cut through the air, it sounded heavily and enchanting despite how pissed off the person sounds. Law began heading into the direction of the woman's voice, finding himself in front of a blacksmith's shop.

"Convenient."

Upon entering, he saw a beautiful shorter woman arguing with a man twice her size. It was definitely funny to see, a young woman who looks like she hasn't seen a day in battle arguing like a hot head with a muscle head brute. He couldn't keep himself from chuckling, the two haven't realized he hear yet.

"You know a dame like you isn't so bad looking. You know I could forgive you for being a dense woman if you spent the night with me." The drunk muscle head commented.

A look of horror spread across your face, you couldn't believe your ears. The nerve of him!

"Get out right this second! Don't ever come back!" You commanded using your devil fruit, the sound-sound fruit. You allowed the sound of your voice to surround him, and control his senses. He felt completely compelled to follow you wish. And left.

Law still stood there with a smirk on his face, "That was definitely quite interesting." His smirk grew even more seeing your shocked reaction as you finally realized his presence.

"Please forgive that incidence, I'm usually well composed." Law didn't say anything and continued to look at you. That amusement he once had slowly drifting away by the second. "Well is there anything I can do for you, I doubt you would simply want to stay if you only came here to see that show."

"How good are you are fixing submarines?" Law asked as he looked at you. Something about you was captivating, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He was known as the Surgeon of Death, Dr. Heart Stealer, the Trafalgar Law. He was never even slightly interested in a woman before. So why now.

"Wait. I think you got the wrong place. This is a blacksmith shop. You need either a mechanic or shipwright depending on the situation." You stoped him and tried guiding him to the right location.

"None of the machines are damaged, and my ship is made of metal, not every shipwright can work with that properly. It's not that much to be done and I'll pay you handsomely for your time." Law responded. He know she was right it was perfect sense, but he didn't know why he was trying so desperately for her to do it. He wasn't sick was he?

You gave a sigh before turning your back towards him. "I'll warm you now. I've never done anything like this. But I don't mind seeing what I can do to try and fix your ship." You replied making your way towards the back. You grabbed all your supplies that you could carry since you didn't know exactly what you where dealing with or how big the hole would be.

Once walking back out, you have law a smile "Lead the way pirate."

"So you know." He replied holding the door for you.

"Thank you, it's not hard to figure out. Your ship is a submarine, marines don't use those kinds of ships it would be hard to fight and know if the ship above you is actually friend or foe. But it's a good escape when dealing with marines I'm assuming.I also thought of the possibility of you being undercover, but I feel like you are way too sadistic. You wouldn't put your life out on the line unless it's for someone precious to you. It explains why you were to let a man twice the size of a delicate woman trying to make an honest living fight." You explained your thoughts to him as you followed him to his ship trying to act as innocent as you can to make your last statement even a little bit more believable.

"I wouldn't say delicate. But I'm not going to lie and say it wouldn't have been interesting to see." A smirk still adorned his handsome face. You didn't get a great look at him before but now..

"Pervert." You declared looking away from him in order to hide a blush incase one was there

"Words hurt, um. Sorry, what was your name?" Realization hit him that he never once asked for your name, it wasn't like him. He should have gotten this information before he lead the way to his ship.

"(L/n), (L/n) (Y/n). But just call me (Y/n). It's simpler that way."

"As you say, (Y/n)-ya" a smirk played on his face.

"I'm guess you're Trafalgar Law? Someone from the worst generation?

———
(I'll continue editing this in the morning, I just realized it's around 4:30 am. And I'm tired)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 11K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
1.3K 28 10
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
265K 3.3K 33
HEY GUYS I DECIDED THAT I WOULD START WRITING ONESHOTS FOR ONE PEICE!! I WILL WARN YOU MOST CHARACTERS WILL PROBABLY BE OOC. SORRY I WILL ALSO DO LEM...
29.5K 375 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...