Anything for you (Obsessive b...

By Obslvr

He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan... More

Meeting
Party
Drown
Snatched
Comfy
Deal
Caught
Day 1 start
Found
Affection
Lust
The mall
Chase
Reunion
Murder
4th day
Missing teeth
Carvings
Night convos
Netflix, no chill
Perfect fit
Faded
Closer
Argument
Betrayal
Leaving
Family
Sympathy
Surprise
For you~
Plan
School
Lunch
Mommy Issues
Good girl
Squeaky clean
Admit
Manipulation
Bestfriends
Mistaken Identity
Extra
Tell the truth
Patient
I've got you
Alone
Sleepover?
Purple
Dinner
Frustration
!!!

I love you

50.9K 1.4K 2.1K
By Obslvr

Still Mires POV

"Bingo doll~"

You were being so bold as too talk to me at this moment? Maybe you really did miss me..

"You um.. don't go to our school do you?" I watched as your soft lips quivered a bit as you spoke.

You're not scared of me right darling? No.. more like you were scared of the consequences of your actions. You know the answer to these questions.. what are you trying to do?

I shifted my legs and leaned forward. I could feel myself getting a little too excited by the whole ordeal but you couldn't tell now could you?

Fucking hell..

"No, I go to the high class one"
Your face lit up as if you were surprised.
"That's so impressive!!"
I almost scoffed at how well you were faking it. What else were you faking?

Does Y/n not feel the tension in the room? Of course she does.. god I love this woman..

"I wouldn't say so.. you must go to my siblings school?"

Fine Y/n.. I'll play along with our pretend.

"Yea, Y/n is so cool! She's in my last class" Gina answered for you smiling.

Shut the fuck up Gina.. no one was talking to you.

I rolled my eyes as my father tried to change the topic. My eyes darted back over to you.

"You never told me your name.."
"Why do you want to know my name?" You replied with a smirk. This surprised me, I'm sure you would've been shaking in your seat.
"Because I wanna know who I'm looking at..~"
"Well Mr high class, I'm sure you already know it~"

I bet you were thrilled from the tension in the room weren't you? Calling me Mr high class infront of everyone..
You just fucking wait doll..

"Gina.. just said my name.."
I smiled as you became nervous again from all the eyes on you.
"Right.. Y/n~ Such a pretty name"

It really is such a pretty name..

"Why do you go to a different school?"

That question kind've pissed me off. You were taking the opportunity to get information out of me and I could tell.

"Oh.. you know.. family business things. I'm taking over the company."
"Isn't that the oldest child's job?"
I couldn't help but burst into laughter at your side minded question. My parents faces were priceless and my siblings sunk in they're seats.

Is she trying too.. make them feel guilty?

You're so having my kids..

...

After unlocking my door I saw you walk pass with Gina. You made eye contact with me and looked away.
I hated the thought of you in the room with her.

Y/n has caught on Gina likes girls too right? I doubt it..

I laid in my bed and waited.

Atleast she caught on to staying the night.. I could've swore she'd do something dumb.

I peered over at my closet and smiled.

Good times..

...

At 1 am the house was silent and I got up to get you. As I was reaching for the doorknob, you beat me too it.
I had to hold back a smile.
Your face was so scared.
"Mire.. Um.."
"Go to my room"
You did as told and I smiled.
I didn't feel the anger from earlier but I did looks around my sisters room.
I found a bag by the door and picked it up.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.."

I walked back in my room and threw the bag on the floor making a thud sound. You started scooting away from me frightened.
"Why are you backing away? You should be coming closer.."

I'm only gonna scare her.. why the fuck does she keep doing this shit?
She just wants to insult me?
Now I'm really pissed..

You took sight of my knife.
I only wanted to scare you.
Darling listen to me..
I swear to god I only wanted to scare you.

Regular POV

"Mire.." You were shaking and didn't know why.
"Well well well Y/n.. It's so good to see you again~ Oh.. don't give me that face? Where have you been?"
Mire twirled his knife with an eerie smile.
"So did you have fun with your friends?"
"No.."
"Don't lie to me.. I feel like you had so much fun you pushed me aside~"
You glanced back at his knife as he walked closer.
"Oh this? You shouldn't be scared of this doll~ Oh don't look at me like that.."
"Stop it Mire!" Tears began building up.
"Stop? You want me to stop?" He walked over to the bag and picked it up. "You know what's coming.. but we'll get to that later.. oh believe me we'll get to that much later~"
"Mire I'm sorry.. I won't sneak out again" You sat up on your knees.
"Do I have to show you.. just how much I love you? I'm sure killing my whole family will show you."
"No Mire! Leave Gina and Ivan out of this!"

Mire gritted his teeth and his teasing seemed to fade.
"What?! You must like them better huh? Am I not good enough?!" he started to yell at you.
"What are you talking about?!"

Your expression grew disgusted at the petty jealousy. You could understand why Mire was acting like this but you didn't know they were his siblings. It's not like he told you anything.

"I'm not good enough so you hung out with my siblings? And went and bought a sex toy?" Mire pulled out the purple toy.
"Mire that's not mine!" You yelled.
"You're so good at lying.."

Mire covered his angry face and tilted his head back to the ceiling. He let out a short laugh.
"You know.. ha.. maybe we should try it out right now? This is what you like right? I'm not good enough?"
Mire came closer and you fell off the bed.
"It's not mine dammit!! It's Gina's! I told you asshole!!"

Mire wouldn't listen.
"The way I had you moaning.. you would think you wouldn't need this toy.. it doesn't even fucking compare to mine!"
You took the opportunity to flee. Mire was blocking the way out so you figured the closet might have a lock. You took a chance for it and as soon as you opened it Mire caught and grabbed you.
"Mire I'm telling the truth!"
"If you're telling the truth then why'd you run?!"
"You're acting insane! I didn't know they were your siblings!"
"Did you kiss Gina how you kissed Ivan too?! Huh?!"

After struggling on the ground you stood to your feet and Mire followed. You tripped over something and fell back. You grabbed Mires shirt in an attempt to keep footing. That also made Mire fall over and you felt a sharp pain in your side.
You gasped and winced.
You looked down and saw blood. Mires hand was on the knife which was now inside you.

"No.. no no no no" Mire tilted your head as tears filled your eyes. "I didn't mean too.. darling can you hear me?"
You could hear him but differently.
You nodded and looked around the closet for the first time.
Pictures and pictures of you.
What did you trip over? Your body laid on stuff.
You wish you knew..
Mire kept talking and holding your hand. Tears began to flow out his eyes landing on your face.
Soon he was yelling.

I'm not gonna die idiot.. why are you getting so worked up?

Although you couldn't really hear him.. plus your body was going numb.
Maybe it was shock?
Blood was on his hands and he stroked your cheek.
"I got you a present.." You let out faintly and his eyes widened.
"Don't worry Y/n! I'm gonna get you outta here!"
"But I wanna see the shrine.." You mumbled and everything began to go black. Maybe you were passing out?
Who knows..
"Y/n! Stay with me and I'll show you the shrine okay?! I'll tell you everything! I'll show you everything.. It was an accident please god.. I just wanted to scare you!"
"I love you!!"
"Please Y/n I love you.."
"I love you so much.."

It was dark now..
Well you were pretty tired..

That's the end of this book ❤️

Don't worry the sequel will be out soon!
The book was getting too long for my liking..
But stay in touch, I'll let you guys know.

Much love - Author ❤️

(The sequel is out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr. Normal By Golden

General Fiction

92.9K 4.5K 15
Yep! Everything's normal! Nothing to worry about here and nothing to see! It's just Mr. Normal desiring the girl next door. My, what a darling, littl...
107K 1.8K 22
Alrighty, Yandere Genshin Impact oneshots. Warning: Blood, Gore, Details, Unhealthy Behavior, Obsession, Possessive, Stalking, and the spookiest on...
898K 41.3K 54
↳ ❝ [ CHANCE ] ❞ ━ yandere squid games x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, an ex-military girl finds herself in such debt that she t...
928K 29.3K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"