E X O - I M A G I N E S

By FireWolf_61

ANNYEONG! THIS WHERE ALL MY IMAGINES AND FEELS WILL BE CONTAINED! [EXCUSE THE BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, I'l... More

Luhan- Accidental Confession
Chanyeol-Mine
Chanyeol-You talk to much
Suho~Rain
Kris~Guardian
Lay~Happy Birthday Lay!
Kris~Rose
Lay~with me
Sehun~Confession
Kai~Mine
Tao~Over
Baekhyun~Confession
D.O~Kiss
Kai~I'll protect you ft Taemin
Chanyeol~Ghost Whisperer
Chen~Forgiven
Xiumin~Stay With Me
Sehun-Books over Boys
Xiumin~Nightmare
Kris~Diary
Tao~Coca Cola
OMG! >.< THANK YOU!
Luhan~Don't Leave
Kai~Feelings
^-^ Annyeong!
Luhan~Bus Ride
Happy Be-Lated New Years!
Please read my other stories also! ^^
D.O-Big Eyes
Luhan~A Rainy Day
Luhan-Crush
Suho~Blue Eyes
Xiumin~Closer
Baekhyun~Late
Chanyeol ft EXO~It Was Just A Deam
D.O~Photographer
Chen~Too Late
Sehun~Confession
Tao~Fantasy
Chen~One Wish
Tao~Finally
D.O~Lucky Stars
Baekhyun~My Tutor
Lay~Dimples
Chanyeol~Why Me?
Luhan~Don't
Suho~Pay Attention To Me
CALL ME DADDY???? O.O
Xiumin~I still love you
Xiumin~Cont. of I Still love you
D.O~Come Back To Me
D.O~Cont. of Come back to me
Baekyeol~Only You
Sehun~Realisation
Sehun~3 Simple Words
Sehun~Cont. of 3 Simple Words
Kai~Don't Go
Tao~Stupid Feelings
Am I dreaming??-Jade
Xiumin~Confession
Xiumin~I'll Always Be Here When You Need Me
Baekhyun~Prom
Kai~I Missed You
The New Album "EXODUS"
Sehun~First Love
Chanyeol~Annoying
Note!
cont. of Don't Go~Kai
Suho~Kinky Thoughts
Cont. of Don't Go~Kai (End)
THANK YOU
Baekhyun~Mine
Kai~Don't run
Chen~Do You Love Me?
Tao~Lay with me
Kai~Hate You But Love You
Kris~Laugh
EXO NEW COMEBACK OMFG!!!!
Teaser: Eternity
Cont. Hate You But Love~Kai
Chen~Unexpected
Thank You
Announcement
Luhan~Don't ignore me
Chen~Show Me
Sehun~Special
Kris~Wait
Lay~Honest
My other books
Message From Jade
Kai~Her
Sehun~I love you
Kai~I'll Protect You...
Kai~You & Me
Chanyeol~Don't Look Away
Baekhyun~I Love You
Chanyeol-Ice Tea
Cry-Suho
Suho-Cry [Part 2]
Chen-Undercover

Kai~Is it Okay?

833 17 4
By FireWolf_61

You were panting as you stood in front of someone.

"I'm-sorry-I'm-late-Jongin" you looked up catching your breath only seeing him with an annoyed look.

"It's my parents anniversary!" He whispered-shouted.

"I-I'm sorry...it's just w-work kept me-later *panting* then-usual"

"You said you'll be on time!"

"Jongin~ there you-"you see a lady in her mid forties stand next to Jongin.

"Ira? OMO~ Are you okay? You look exhausted..and you're sweating! Jongin why didn't you tell me you were bringing your best friend" he rolled his eyes at you, his parents had favoured you out of all his friends...he knew that...they probably favoured you over him too.

"Annyeong Mrs Kim" you bowed as you lift yourself up.

"Come, Come Darling!" She said grabbing your hand.

"What are you wearing?" You heard Jongin and you looked back at him. You were in your sweats and a t-shirt and a vest on with a messy bun. Not the greatest.

"I was in a rush okay Jongin" you pout but that made him smile which was strangely odd. You looked at him and that smile faded.

"Ira!!!" His family cheered as you walked in you turned red bowing.

"I'm sorry for the way that I'm dressed I just had work and-" you got pulled by his mother and she smiled she lead you to a room.

"There is some new underwear in the draws and some towels in this cupboard...we were going to save this dress to give you when you and Jongin graduate but seems like you need it, we will wait down stairs! Have a shower" you look at her.

"Mianhe Mrs. Kim"

"Darling it's fine!" She smiled "go now!" You listen to her instructions and head for the shower, you felt so relieved once the water hit your skin.

Kai seen his mum come down the stairs.

"Where's Ira?" He asked

"She's having a shower"

"But your anniversary reservation"

"It's fine Jongin~ she's the worth the wait, plus it's a good day to confess to her don't you think?" She smiled as Kai's heartthrob no doubt he had feelings for you, you are his first love. He kept thus secret for years but his mother obviously knew. He had a surprise expression on his face only having his mother with a big smile.

You dried your hair befire heading downstairs you looked at the dress it was a skin tight purple dress. You looked at it and smiled. You made your way downstairs when everyone eyes were on you including Jongin, you were at the last step when you tripped over waiting for the impact only feeling a pair of arms. You look to see Jongin and your heart was racing, you've loved him for as long as you can remember but to you telling him was a big risk since hes very popular with girls, he always went for the girly type of girls with long hair and makes up and that was totally different from you. A girl who dressed like a boy and had her hair in a bun.

"I don't think shes wearing heels" he spoke

"Yeah' you said "Jongin, you can let me go now"

"I'll get my leather converses" he said and you looked at his mother and father.

"Mianhe, I know I have rui-" she was stopped.

"Ira, do you love my son?" His mother asked and you stood still, only nodding.

"I thought so" his mother giggled making you red.

Kai raced up stairs looking for his shoes when he grabbed then and a pair of socks and heading dowstairs.

"Here you go and don't try to trip in these too" he whispered you looked at him and shoot him a glare.

[Reservation]

You arrived at the reservation to be amazed at the place, it was large and brightly decorated. Everyone was there even his friends.

"Wah? Is that Ira?"

"You look so pretty Ira!"

"Yah she's off limits guys that's Kai's girl" Chen spoke and Kai froze in his place and the members turned to Chen

"Eheh, I was joking" Chen said

"Aish, Pabo, you're such a Pabo!" The guys were saying, you went to go to the food eating when you remembered something.

"Dammit, I forgot their gift in my car" you thought when you turned around to Kai.

"Aish, clean your face pabo" he threw a paper towel

"You're the Pabo" you pouted as you wiping your face leaving him.

"Where you going?"

"To my car" you said lucky you came by your car little mini cooper. You walked outside as you felt the cold breeze

"Aish I didn't bring a jacket" you bite your lip getting the keys from your purse. You unlocked your car and got the gift that you brought for them after work which made you late in the first place. You got out of the car and locked it when you turn around to see Jongin.

"Yah! Don't do that!" You said hitting him with your purse.

"Here" he took off his jacket giving to you, he was being weird again.

"No, it's alright Jongin" you said

"You have goosebumps"

"I can manage" you said but he didn't listen, you were heading for the hall when he pulled you in another direction.

"Where you taking me?" You ask but no words were spoken by him. So you just kept quiet. You guys stopped once you were in a garden that was oddly familiar.

"Do you remember this place?" He breathed as he put his hands in his pocket. You thought to yourself and nodded this garden is where you met Kai the first time.

"Where we met" you spoke, the jacket is so warm, you thought.

"Yeah...that's why it's my favourite place" he looked at you and smiled, it was rare to see him smile. So your heart fulltered

"Your favorite place huh?" You walked in a different direction.

"Hmm yes~" he nodded

"It's beautiful..." You trailed off

"Just like you" he whispered but you heard. You froze

"Ira"

"Yes?"

"Is it...okay to love your best friend?" You shot your head at Jongin but he was already next to you.

"Why did you bring me here Jongin?"

"This is the first place we met.......and the place where I'm.."

"I'm?"

"Going to confess to my first love"

"Well what was the whole is it okay to love you best friend thing? Are you crushing on one of the boys?" He looked at you and laughed

"Yah! It's a serious question answer me!"

"My answer is you! Pabo! You're the best friend"

"What?" You were stopped when you felt lips on yours, you eyes flutter close, you've never felt so scared and happy before in your life. He broke the kiss and looked at you.

"I love you Ira.." he smiled and you face the ground

"Jongin?"

"Yes?"

"Is it....okay to love your best friend back?" You asked

"Yes of course" he lifted your chin and peck your lips.

"Then I love you too" you whispered, he hugged you in tightly.

They went back inside hand and hand as everyone smiled and clapped

"My son has finally confessed to his first love! Congratulations!!" He hid behind you blushing you look at his mother and she winked at you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 454 65
Seventeen 14th Member [2] In which Mila Moon is the only female member in the 14 member group, Seventeen. Will she defy the media's expectations? S...
21.6K 143 40
Brielle recently moved to Korea in search of a new start to life. She has no friends and and is on her own, leaving her old life behind. While living...
426K 4.6K 122
Seventeen 14th Member [1] In which Mila Moon is the only female member in the 14 member group, Seventeen. Will she defy the media's expectations? S...
34.9K 1.5K 88
In the demigod perspective, being gifted could mean many things, as they are already gifted, but, can any of them have what it takes to be the gifted...