𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 | 𝓐�...

By hanna_blossom

"Akaashi Keiji is perfect." "A little too perfect, don't you think?" A story in which l/n y/n and Akaashi Kei... More

DISCLAIMER
PERFECT - FIRST VERSE
CHAPTER 1: ENCHANTED
CHAPTER 2: CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
CHAPTER 3: SPARKS FLY
CHAPTER 4: FIX YOU
CHAPTER 5: JUST A FRIEND TO YOU
CHAPTER 6: CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU
CHAPTER 7: FLY ME TO THE MOON
CHAPTER 8: ONLY
CHAPTER 9: YOU ARE THE REASON
Hello :)
CHAPTER 10: TRACING THAT DREAM
CHAPTER 11: LINE WITHOUT A HOOK
CHAPTER 12.1: LOVER
CHAPTER 12.2: LOVER
CHAPTER 13: DANDELIONS
CHAPTER 14: FLASHLIGHT
CHAPTER 15: MY LOVE
CHAPTER 16: I'M YOURS
CHAPTER 17: LUCKY
CHAPTER 18: TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 19: THIS SIDE OF PARADISE
CHAPTER 20: WISH YOU WERE HERE
CHAPTER 21: SPARKS
CHAPTER 22: LOCKED AWAY
CHAPTER 23: WOLVES
CHAPTER 24: ONLY YOU
CHAPTER 25: WRITINGS ON THE WALL
CHAPTER 26: FIRST LOVE
CHAPTER 27: YELLOW
CHAPTER 28: DRAG ME DOWN
CHAPTER 30: LOVE GROWS
CHAPTER 31.1: LA DA DEE
CHAPTER 31.2: NIGHT CHANGES
CHAPTER 32: EMERALD EYES
CHAPTER 33: CLOUD 9
CHAPTER 34: A THOUSAND YEARS
PERFECT - THE FINAL VERSE
EXTRA 1/5 - FUKURODANI'S NEW MANAGER
EXTRA 2/5 - MSBY
EXTRA 3/5: KEIJI'S PROMISE
EXTRA 4/5: AKAASHI Y/N
EXTRA 5/5 - HONEYMOON

CHAPTER 29: UNCONDITIONALLY

411 19 67
By hanna_blossom

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm, I would

I do it all because I love you

I love you

KATY PERRY

"What is is that you want to talk to me?" Keiji asks, still with a venomous voice. Y/n shakes her head, not approving the way keiji talks to his parents. She knows he is someone who always polite, only sass to his friends, never rude to someone older. But she knows clearly, what his parents did to him does make him lost his trust to them.

His parents only smile bitterly, accepting the fact that it is so hard to gain their son's trust. It is the most bitter truth they have to swallow, it's all their fault, keiji did give them too many chances, but they never grab it. And it will be hard for them to ask him to give them another chance.

"Son, we know we've been bad parents for you. We thought that giving you a tough love could help you face the harsh realities, only to give you a hard time." kazuyo starts.

"We know apologies can't mend everything that we have broke. You've been a kind son to us, you've done so many things to make us proud, but we never show our appreciations toward you." keiko adds.

"What make you realize all of these in a really short time? Is it because i look hopeless on a hospital bed now? So I have to be bedridden first for you to realize everything?" his voice proves that he is hurt, so much. 

"Keiji..." y/n calls him softly. She understands how hurt he is, by the trembles in his voice and how much his hands is shaking, she keeps rubbing circles to his knuckles in hope to sooth him.

"We're regretting on everything we've done. We really made you drifted away from us, we realized that it's too late to fix everything we've done. As your girlfriend said, our love hurt you. She's the one who opens our eyes" keiji wasn't shocked at all listening that his girl is the one who changed his parents' mindset, he knows for a fact that she is so wonderful, she could change everything for better if she wants to. Y/n only gives him a small smile when he looks at her with a glint in his eyes. 

"We know how much we treated you wrongly. We are so harsh towards you. Can you please give us a last chance, we want to be happy with you. Let's do this together, of course y/n will be with us too" this time, keiji is speechless, his parents practically is begging to him, and they want his girl to be a part of their family too. Is he dreaming? Is it okay for him to feel this happy? He feels like he wants to cry, but will his parents be okay, seeing him crying? They always scold him if he dares to show any emotions, crying is something they hate the most. But when he looks at both his mom and dad's face, they are crying too.

He is utterly confused on how he should react, y/n could read his face as how much he is frowning, she rubs his shoulder, 

"It's okay keiji, you can let out your emotions. No one will scold you" with that, keiji starts to cry. It's a soft cry, he's just too happy that his parents are willing to give him a happy family, and the most important part is they accept his girl. 

Y/n has a big smile on her face, happy with how everything turns out, with keiji's parents are wanting to give him a healthy parents-son relationship, and keiji is not afraid to show his emotions anymore. She is happy that she could help him, even if it just a little. She really wants to make her dear person happier. 

His parents saw his crying face, "keiji, will you let us become a worthy parents to you, after what we've done?" Y/n nods at keiji, giving him an assurance that he could give any answers he wants.

Keiji took a deep breath, "yes" just a simple answer, but the meaning behind it make everyone in the room let out a huge smile on their faces. Keiji's parents rush to him and give him a huge hug, y/n cries happy tears witnessing his parents starts to treat him how they should, just standing by his bed to give the family their moment. 

Keiko looks at y/n who stands inches away from the bed, immediately pulls her into the family's hug, she was shocked at first, but then smiles warmly, understanding it is the message from keiji's parents, 'you are one of us too'.

Keiji's parents left an hour later as they have to attend a meeting, leaving the two lovers by themselves. They clearly approved y/n as keiji's girlfriend, complimented keiji on he managed to get a magnificent girl, much to keiji's relief, at least there's one thing that he could agree with them. 

Now the lovers are cuddling on the bed, he may get discharged tomorrow morning.

Keiji sighs, "Maybe I should do this earlier".

Y/n looks into keiji's eyes, searching for the meaning of his sentence. 

"I mean, maybe I should overworks myself, to the point that I neglected my health, so I was hospitalized like this for my parents to treat me a little better". After listening to keiji's explanations, y/n was left speechless. She didn't know how to reply him properly, she didn't want keiji to think that she invalidate what he is feeling. She does feel sad, that keiji had to think about doing something harmful to himself in order to get his parents' attention.

"You must feel I'm weird for thinking like that" keiji plays with his fingers. 

Y/n smiles and takes his hands, "I think I can get what you meant by that. After all, being neglected by your parents are even more painful than having a fever. It's like something incurable, however, you can heal after two or three days having a fever" keiji feels relieved that his lover understands him. 

"But now that all of this is over, you don't have to do all of these again" y/n adds, never stop smiling at him. 

"Of course. With you by my side, I know you would never let me forget to take care of myself" y/n chuckles, 

"I'm glad that you totally get me here" she snuggles to his broad and muscular chest.

"Keijiii you have the most comforting hug ever" y/n took a deep breath and sigh in satisfaction, taking in his scent. Keiji still smells good, despite being in a hospital. 

Keiji smirks, "When we get married, we can cuddle like this everyday"

"M-married?? Are you serious??" Y/n asked with red face. She is astonished by his answer, never thought that he is already thinking about marriage, right after they only been reunited.

"Of course darling. I date to marry you. Who else will I be marrying? I can only see you as my wife" keiji says seductively, y/n's ears becomes so red, it has been so long since he used that kind of voice when he talks to her.

"S- shut up. It's too early to talk about that" y/n slapped keiji's face to shut him down. Him with his smirk face, only pulls her closer when he felt that she wants to run away from him. But then y/n is glad she got that teasing side of him back.

Y/n notices that keiji is extra clingy when he is sick. Well, she don't mind at all, she does miss him so much. 

"Who knows akaashi keiji could be a flirt" suddenly, there's someone popping their head at the door, indicating that they have been hearing the lover's conversations just now. 

Y/n and keiji look to the voice's direction, realizing the volleyball team members are at the door.

With a smirk on konoha's face, he continues "i almost puked listening to y'all being lovey dovey" he says as he walks into the room, followed by other members, some are wiggling their eyebrows, some are giggling. 

Y/n wants to reposition herself to sit properly as they have visitors, but keiji tighten his grip, indicating that he doesn't want y/n to leave his side. 

"Keiji, everyone is watching us" y/n whispered. 

"I don't mind. They know our relationship." 

"Im sorry keiji, i will give you as much cuddles as you want later, but i really am not comfortable everyone sees us in this state" keiji sighs. He regretted making his girl uncomfortable, so it took everything in him to release her. Y/n is glad that keiji still listens to her, showing that her comfort is his priority. 

"You really made us worry, vice-captain. Suddenly fainting at the gym like that, you should really see everyone's panic face" onaga starts the conversation, changing the topic after konoha's teasing. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys. I really ruined the farewell party" keiji has that sad look on his face, he really shows his expressions now, no more deadpan face. 

"No it's okay, really. The coach even postponed the party to another date!" koutaro finally talks, y/n is kind of shocked that her cousin did not jumped to hug keiji as soon as he enters the room.

"Why would he do that?" keiji asks, confused. 

"Isn't it obvious? We want everyone to be there for the party" koutaro still have that bright smile, ending the sun's career.

"But, i'm just a second year, the party is for third years"

"it's incomplete without you, akaashi. Plus, y/n would never want to leave your side, and the other members are worrying about you, do you think we could enjoy the party when one of us is on the way to hospital?" koutaro really knows what he is saying. 

'One of us', that phrase touched keiji. When he came to fukurodani, he never has an expectation on making a friend, having a group of friend that turn into family was never crossed in his mind at all, but here he is, on the hospital bed, with the fukurodani boy's volleyball members lumping in his room, and the most important person that is always by his side. He is so grateful to know her, she is like a lucky charm for him, his life always get better with her by his side. 

The boys continue to talk, keep teasing the lovebirds in every way they could. Keiji also apologizes to them how he had been acting cold to them these past months, explaining to them everything, and no one seems to hold any grudges to him, understand fully his circumstances. They are glad that everything turns out to be better for him, he deserves it. Keiji never felt so fulfill in his life until now.

Published on: 19/1/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.3K 38
based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaashi decide to enter a fake relationship...
3K 76 8
Akaashi x Reader Haikyuu Fanfiction Haunted by her insecurities she tries to get through college. But with constant fights with Akaashi and his sou...
21.3K 377 26
It's your first day of school at Fukurodani while its months into the school year. You recently moved from Miyagi Prefecture to Tokyo because of bein...
12.1K 773 16
𝗠 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 : 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 『𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝘅 𝗼𝗰』 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿�...