Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

Oleh XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... Lebih Banyak

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 36~

6K 163 19
Oleh XMidnightBlissX

🪙Noah Bailey Profile🪙
    🌙Age:21
🌙Job/s: (Was) Sex Slave to Master Randy for his Organization
    🌙Sexuality: Gay
    🌙Relationship Status: Not Taken (anymore)
    🌙Likes:Vincent, Art, Stuffies/Plushies, Gardening.
    🌙Hates: Storms,Violence,Dogs,
    🌙Personality: Shy and well reserved. Fears most Doms and sexual intercourse due to his abusive past. Wants to be loved and feel cherished. Speaks softly when spoken to and is very obedient.

~Noah's Point of View~

I opened my eyes quickly as I jolted up from my nightmare. I instantly regretted it as I felt pain pulse throughout my entire body. As I winced from the burning and stinging of my wounds, I looked around the room puzzled. I didn't know where I was. The last thing I remembered was shooting Randy and being scooped up in a stranger's arms. I felt as if my savior had came to take me away from all my turmoil. As I looked down at me hands trying to calm myself down, I opened them both to place upon my face. But before doing so, a shiny quarter fell out of my left hand. It was the coin I got from Vincent that I deemed my lucky quarter.

"Was it just a dream?" I thought confusedly to myself while looking at the coin then around the room. The room I awoke in looked so luxurious. "Was I used to service someone rich again?" I asked myself feeling embarrassed and lost. Waking up in strange places was normal for me, but I almost could always remember what happened and who it was with afterwards. As I felt upon my butt I didn't feel stretched, instead I felt raises lines of scratches that lead all over my butt up to my back.

I had began to feel tears well in my eyes at the realization that what happened wasn't a dream. That man that barged in with that other guy had taken me home with him. He took me away from the only place I knew as hell. It was at this moment I started crying more. I couldn't tell if I was crying from the pain that laced my whole body,or the realization that I was away from that hell hole. But regardless, the tears never stopped.

There was a small knock at the door that caused me to hitch in my breath and wipe my eyes quickly. I didn't dare speak. I didn't know who was on the other side, nor did I know what they wanted.

The door slowly opened and I felt my heart beat harden and quicken. It felt as if it was going to explode from the paces it sky rocketed to.

"Noah?" A voice called softly from the cracked door. When I didn't answer, the door opened wider and the one person I didn't ever expect to see again, walked into the room.

Vincent.

"Noah!" He called out loud while running up to the bed. "Your awake! I thought you weren't going to wake up. I'm so happy your okay!" He said while climbing on top of the bed and hugging me.

I winced from his firm grip around me as his arms applied pressure to my sores.

"Noah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. I was just..." he paused as tears started to well in his eyes. "I was just so worried about you. When Master brought you home last night I froze. I never thought I would've seen you again after you ran out of the mall yesterday. I felt to blame for you being hurt." He sobbed out.

I looked down as I began to feel horrible. I had caused the one person who I began to like so much pain. The one person who was the kindest to me was now feeling terrible because of my stupid decision to run away and be caught.

"It not your fault Vincent. I was...I was stupid and was found by my horrible Master to be punished." I mumbled out.

"You mean that mean guy from the store?" He asked.

"No....he wasn't my true master....he was....it's hard to explain." I said huffing. I didn't want to confuse or disgust Vincent on how I was basically pimped out to multiple masters. I didn't want him to think of me badly. Especially since he was the only person I met that was nice to me right off the bat. He didn't judge me for the way I was dressed or looked.

"Well......Master James asked a doctor to come look at you soon, so how about we get you ready?" He suggested while tilting his head to see my face better. "We have to start off with a healthy breakfast first, so wait right here." He said while climbing off the bed and running out the room.

I stayed put.

He came back quickly with a tray of food that looked too colorful and complicated to my liking.

"Here, I hope you enjoy it. I tried my best." He said with a slight blush.

I admired his efforts but I began to feel bad as I looked upon the plate of food. My stomach wasn't used to this much. I've always survived off of bread stuff, mush and water for majority of my life. The only time I ate different things was when Randy let me. Or when I had enough money to sneak and buy something. Which was not all the time. Just about barely.

I picked with something Vincent explained to be eggs and ate little nibbles from it. It tasted spongey but a bit good.

After picking with the food a bit more, Vincent began to pickup on my lack of eating.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "Not really." I said quietly.

"Oh...well...I think master won't like that your not eating." He said sadly.

I perked my head up when Vincent mentioned his master being mad.

"Will....will he punish me if I don't eat?" I asked while picking my head up suddenly. I didn't want to upset his dom. I couldn't take another disciplinary act against me right now.

"No, but I don't think he'd want you to be underweight." He mentioned.

"Why would he care if I'm underweight?" I asked. I was beyond grateful that he took my away from that hell hole, but I was sure he wouldn't want to keep me. Especially after knowing how used I am.

"Well...I think master will want to let you stay.He was worried about how hurt you were last night." He uttered out.

"Stay? Stay here? How long?" I asked sadly. I was honestly confused on why he would want me to stay with him. Did he want me to do the same things I did for everyone else on him?

"I...I think he would let you stay forever..I think he cares for you a little bit. I do too. I was so sad to see you disappear, but now that your back I'd want you to stay." He said honestly. "I kinda...I kinda like you." He said while looking down.

I stared at him before looking down as well. It took me a minute to register that he admitted that he liked me. I was happy to hear he like me since I took a liking to him as well. But doubt seemed to cloud my head as I debated if he was telling the truth.

How could he like me? I was someone who wasn't pure and innocent anymore. And I'm sure I looked beyond pitiful to him. I definitely wasn't a picture perfect model. And from what I could tell, Vincent wasn't as broken and lost in life like me. He was probably brought up in a strict and yet super loving home with his highly attractive master. I didn't want to overstep and try to stay to take away some of his master's attention.

After a long pause Vincent finally spoke up.

"It's okay if you don't like me back in that way." He softly said while pouting and climbing off the bed.

I quickly reached for his hand as he tried to get off the bed. When he looked up at my face, I began taking a deep breath.

"I..I do like you......you were the first person that was nice to me and......that made me feel....happiness. I...I really really feel happiness a lot and.....after our day in the cafe...I started to have a nice feeling about you....Even though it was over something so tiny, and long ago...I felt so...i don't know how to say it...good. And I'm sure you don't remember...but when I gave you my money you gave me a new shiny quarter. To me.....it was like a good luck charm from you. Whenever I had it...my day was somehow better...I still have it."

I slowly opened my hand that I kept balled up and showed him the quarter.

When he saw it, I could see his eyes widen as he looked at it then back up to me.

"Yesterday when I had it, your master saved me. And now, I was able to see you again." I said teary eyed. "I...feel like...I feel like we were supposed to meet..." I said softly.

As I finished speaking, I felt Vincent hug me again.

"I...I don't know what to say...." He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay." I said while hugging him back.

"So you think we were meant to meet and be subs together?" He asked.

"I think so....I don't know...maybe." I said with a shrug and smile.

With that being said we both kinda smiled at each other and stared into each other's eyes.

~Knock-Knock~

"Vincent you better not be in here bothering him." A voice huffed as they opened the door. At the same time the door opened Vincent crawled off the bed and tilted his head down while looking at the floor shamefully.

"I told you to let him rest Vincent."

"I'm sorry." Vincent said regretfully.

Just then,the tall and also remarkable handsome dom walked up to the bed. Vincent stepped to the side as he approached closer. I balled my lucky quarter in my hand tight while I looked down.

"Vincent leave us alone for a moment." The dom said sternly. I began to become frightened that he would start yelling at me when Vincent left.

Before exiting the room Vincent have me a sly smile along with a wave.

Once the door clicked shut, I began to feel my heart beat pick up speed.

The man walked away from the bed and slid a rather comfy chair over to the side of the bed.

"You don't have to be scared.I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to ask you a few questions." He said while sitting down and eyeing me.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head as a gesture that I was listening.

"What is your name?" He asked.

I paused before speaking to try to build confidence to respond to this dom. "My...my name...my name is Noah. Noah Bailey." I stuttered out nervously.

The dom gave a slight nod as if he was approving what I said.

"My name is James, James Kenwood. But you can refer to me as Master or Master Kenwood.

"Yes Sir-Master Kenwood." I said while slightly leaning over and bowing to him.

"Do you mind telling me how you got to that brothel?"

I stiffened when hearing the word brothel. I knew he definitely wouldn't want me now since he knew what that place was. The thought of that caused my feeling to become hurt.

"I...I...I was one of the many subs that belonged to Master Randy....he used to promise us anything we wanted if we did a lot of naughty things to other doms....that's when he started his...his organ...organzayshin...I think that's what he called it." I said while feeling ashamed.  "He...he was really mean...to those that got bad reviews....no matter how much I tried to be good....he would beat me a lot and send me to 'service' another dom..." I weeped. "He never loved me like he was supposed to...he only used me for himself and other doms for money." I cried. "And I know I did something bad but...I'm happy Randy is gone." I said while trying to wipe the never ending tears. Part of me was happy he was gone, but the rest of me still felt dreadful,because I still went through a long time of suffering that I'll probably never overcome.

"I...I'm sorry Noah." Master Kenwood said while reaching out to my hand.

I flinched as he moved himself closer to me. I thought he was going to hit me for crying. Master Randy always did.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said calmly. "I only wanted to comfort you." He said softly.

I wiped my eyes and began reaching my hand out to his large one that was still being held out.

Once he had my hand, he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my mines. In that moment it caught me off guard. It may have been surprising, but it bought comfort as well.

"Tha...thank you Master Kenwood."

"Anything to make you feel better." He said soothingly.

Vincent was kinda right about his master. He was nice. He was charming as he was handsome. I kinda began to feel a bit better after his gesture. It calmed me.

"Will I have to remove these clothes when the doctor comes?" I asked timidly. I knew I was speaking out of turn but I needed to know.

"Yes. He's going to do a full examination of your body to know what s wrong and how to heal you." He said.

"Will...will you see my body?" I asked while looking down.

"Yes as of right now you are my sub for the time being. And because of that, I need to know what's wrong and how to treat you."

"Oh."

"Is something wrong?" He questioned further.

"How long will I be your sub? Will you make me yours forever?" I asked.

"To be honest with you I wasn't expecting to take on another sub ever."

My glimmer of hope crashed as he finished his statement.

"But....I would have to see if your compatible with me and my sub Vincent before considering to make a decision."

"Okay, but sir?... I promise to be a good boy. I'm very o...o..obeedient." I said stumbling and messing up that big word. "And I like Vincent, I met him before. He was really nice. And he gave me this." I opened my hand to show Master Kenwood my quarter. He looked confused but he seemed to understand the importance of the coin to me after I explained everything to him.

"I see. So you and Vincent already like each other?" He asked.

"I...ye..yes sir." I admitted.

He took a huff while scrunching up his face as if he was thinking.

~James Point of View~

I gazed at Noah as I rethought about what he explained to me.

"Noah was the boy Vincent talked so fondly about that one day in the car." I thought to myself. I was honestly torn between if I could even take on two subs. I knew Vincent wasn't a hassle but I didn't know Noah enough to create a perception on him.

He was definitely a beautiful boy, but I could see the pain that laced his different colored eyes. 

I definitely knew he needed a loving dom that would help him recover and heal from his past just like Vincent. And I had enough heart for the both of them. Although I felt as though I could handle them both, I didn't want to rush things. I hadn't even got Vincent's papers from that prick Peter, yet alone know how I was gonna recover where Noah's papers were.

It was definitely a lot to have to step up and handle. But the motivation I would get from them would be enough.

"How about this....if I feel as though you are a good sub to me, then when I recover your papers, I'll sign and collar you as mines." I said while looking him in his eyes.

I saw him breath in a deep exciting inhale as I made my wager.

"I'll be a good sub Master Kenwood....I promise...I'll try my best to please you sir." He said half excitedly and half worriedly.

"Okay." I said while rubbing my thumb against the back of his hand.

~Ding Dong~

"Wait here."I instructed while getting up to answer the door. I was doctor Bennet. I invited him in and directed him to where Noah was.

"Stay out here while the doctor examine Noah okay." I said towards Vincent. He looked sad but he agreed and went off towards the living room with Tyson. "Here you can watch a movie while you wait until I call for you." I suggested while putting on a Disney movie for him.

"This way Doctor." I directed.

Upon entering the room Noah became tense.

"Noah this is doctor Bennet. He's going to look over you to make sure your okay. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head while saying yes sir obediently.

"Hello there young man. I'm doctor Bennet and I'll be looking over you. Can you tell me where you hurt first?" He asked.

Noah looked at me first. I gave him a nod to encourage that he could speak.

"My...my bottom and back." He trembled out.

"Okay. Can to pull you shirt up and turn around so I can take a look?"

Noah once again looked to me before doing anything.

I nodded again and he did as the doctor asked. I could tell he was extremely nervous the entire examination. Especially when Doctor Bennet asked him to remove his boxers.

When the doctor finished looking at his eyes, ear, mouth and ect, he let Noah get dressed and he crawled back beneath the blankets again. He took me away from the bed and informed me that Noah had minor scratches and bruising that would heal in no time with my care and pain relieving cream. He also made sure to take a urine sample from Noah to be sure he didn't have any sexual diseases from those filthy men that used him.

Even though I haven't bonded with Noah for long, I wanted to hurt all the guys that done him wrong and caused him pain. I hope his tests came back clean and if they didn't I wouldn't treat him any different. Before leaving, I made sure he also got a urine sample from Vincent as well. Even though we already had sex, I used protection and still wanted to be sure that both of my boys now were safe.

After Doctor Bennet left, I made my way back to Noah.

"Would you like to come out of this room and have a snack?" I asked. "I can tell from your breakfast tray over there that you didn't eat much. I need you to eat something." I said to him.

He nodded his head yes as he began to timidly get out of bed. I noticed he looked a bit nervous and asked him what was wrong.

"Do...do you think I'm ugly Master Kenwood?" He asked with his head down. His question struck me at random. I didn't know where he'd fathom a question like that to ask me.

I tilted his head up as I made eye contact with him. "No Noah, why would you ask me that?"

"My...my body Sir. I look horrible with so many marks." He uttered with tears in his eyes.

"I don't think your ugly Noah. Not for one second. Your marks will heal. And even right now your still beautiful. Especially with your adorable eyes. There isn't anything I don't like about your body. Your perfect. Okay?"

"Okay Master Kenwood." He said with a slight nod and smile.

"James."

"Huh?" He questioned.

"You can call me James." I repeated.

"Master James?" He said puzzled.

I nodded my head head firmly with a small smile as my name left Noah's lips.

"Come. Let's go to the kitchen to get you something more of to eat."

Noah followed close behind me as we walked through the hall. He bumped into me a few times but I didn't mind. I knew he was probably nervous of his new surroundings.

I let him sit on a stool with the doughnut pillow Vincent used before. He sat still being sure to not stir around a lot.

"Would you like some fruit?" I asked while opening the refrigerator.

"Umm, yes Sir." He said while looking around the huge kitchen.

I smiled and began to cut pieces of apples, strawberries, bananas and oranges. I doubt he's ever had fresh fruit before so I decided to give him a blend of everything.

I made sure to call out to Vincent to come eat as well. I wasn't all too sure if he ate, but if he did, some fruit wouldn't hurt him either.

"Umm...where's Sir Birmingham?" Vincent asked as he entered the kitchen.

"He doesn't come in today. He's off." I replied while placing the cut pieces of fruit into 2 separate bowls.

As I turned around to hand the boys their bowls a scream came from Noah. He climbed on top of the kitchen island crying and screaming. I looked in the direction he was looking and saw Tyson standing in the door way looking confused.

Tyson begun to growl at Noah from not knowing who he was and because of his sudden reaction to him. Vincent then turned around and looked just as surprised as I was. I never seen Tyson become so hostile before. I placed the bowls quickly and walked around the island and placed myself in front of the boys.

"DOWN!" I commended sternly.

Tyson began to back away slowly while lowering his body to the ground.

"DOWN!" I shouted one last time.

He submitted immediately and began to whine. I knew he didn't mean to become so hostile but I didn't need him thinking he could 1.attack and 2.disobey me.

The sobbing of Noah began to calm down as I heard Vincent softly speak to him.

I took a deep breath as I regained myself.

"Come on Tyson. Upstairs." I directed. He got up whimpering as I walked him to my room.

When I returned back downstairs, I could see Noah still trembling.

I made my way over to him and gestured for Vincent to give us a moment.

"You can come down." I said softly. "Tyson won't come back out." I insisted.

He lowered himself back down with my help. Every now and then he would still glance off in the distance behind me.

"Are you afraid of dogs?" I asked while holding his hands in mines.

He shook his head yes slowly. "They're all mean." He stated while looking down. "They only want to hurt you, nothing less." He stated brokenly.

I tilted Noah's head up to mines as I looked him in the eyes. "I know some dogs are frightening but I promise you, Tyson would never hurt you...."

Before I could finish talking Noah snatched his head back and shook his head no.

"He was going to! He started growling at me!" He cried.

"He was confused on who you were and your reaction to him made him defensive." I explained. "I know your still scared and until your no longer afraid and willing to meet him officially, I'll keep him away from you."

He turned his head back towards me as I made a wager for him. Soon after his gaze dropped to the floor. He nodded and began to wipe his eyes.

"Everything is okay. He won't hurt you. Now here, eat some of this this. I don't want you to become malnourished." I explained while reaching for the fruit bowl. I called Vincent back once again and he came immediately. I could hear Vincent trying to reassure Noah of how good of a dog Tyson was but he still looked uneasy.

"I know Tyson might look scary but he's super nice." Vincent said in between his bites tenderly.

Noah didn't speak anymore on the topic. And soon after they finished ,Vincent basically dragged Noah into the living room to finish watching his movie from before.

Before I could join them,my phone begun ringing.

"I'll be back. I gotta take this call." I announced to them while heading upstairs. They both nodded then turned their attention back to the screen as I exited.

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my readers💖 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also if you come across and grammar or spelling mistakes let me know.💙Until next time

Ps. Do y'all prefer really long chapters like this one or double uploads of shorter chapter more? B sure to let me know🙂

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

386K 12.8K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
179K 3.2K 76
This story includes BDSM and is recommended for 18+ and mature audiences. Angelo Romano is the Master and owner of a well known gay BDSM dungeon--Dev...
942K 22K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
134K 3.7K 30
Book 3 of The Perfect Submissive Shawn's relationship has ended due to his abusive behavior and alcoholism. He has lost everything he cared about and...