Can't Get Out | Ryeji

By itzyddaeng

Two girls living together with different personalities and different background. Roommates relationship only... More

REMINDERS
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
note
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
note
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
author's note
NEW STORY!
Twitter

Chapter 21

2.5K 156 30
By itzyddaeng

RYUJIN

The cafe date with Lia and Chaeryeong didn't took a lot of time. It was short since I was already kinda late. 

But it was still fun. Catching up with them and telling them common stories. Well, most of the stories were them revealing how frustrated they were giving advice to us.  

How Yeji was always asking for advice to Lia when it's about me. And Chaeryeong saying we were just the same. 

"How's your day?" I asked Yeji. 

We're currently at our living room, just sitting down and doing nothing. Again, even if we do nothing, there was some comfort. The feeling of calmness and warmth. 

"Seminars. Nothing new." She answered. "You?"

"Just work. We're still in the process of preparation for the big project. The one I presented to you and your dad."

"You'll do great there, babe. I know." She said and went closer to me. Leaning her head on my shoulders which of course, I allowed her to do. 

"Hey." 

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay if we'll keep everything a secret first? You know, in the company.. and to my parents." She asked. "I still don't know how to open this relationship up to them." 

I smiled. 

This was something I expected to happen. She isn't just a simple employee at the company. She is the CEO's daughter so I had already prepared myself. And that's fine. As long as we're together.

Having a secret relationship was never my thing. 

Private relationship is.

But I respect Yeji's situation why we have to keep everything a secret first. Well, basically, to her side only.

It will never be a problem to me to bring her to my province and introduce her to my family. 

"It's fine." I responded to her and traced her face with my thumb. "We can take things slow."

"Thanks." Yeji uttered and looked at me with a smile. "Dad's acting weird lately actually."

"Hmm?"

"He keeps on asking if I'm seeing someone." She mumbled. "I just.. told him not to pry since I'm already doing what he wants which is being the inheritor for the company."

I was scared for a moment. 

"Does he know we're living together?" I asked Yeji. 

"No.." She whispered. "But they know I'm living at an apartment."

"Well.. technically we're roommates. So if they knew, we have an excuse." I said to lighten up the mood and so she chuckled.

I know Yeji's scared of her parents. And I am, as well.

So I held her hand and intertwined it with mine. 

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"I'm lying if I say I'm not." Yeji replied. "It's the first time he asked about something related to my relationship. So it was strange for me."

"Maybe he's just curious." I said trying to ease the nervousness of Yeji. "We're just starting our relationship, babe. Let's not be scared."

"Sorry." She said. "I've gone on dates before, but this is the first time I've made a serious commitment. I just.. I just think about us on a long term point of view."

I smiled. "I also think about this on a long term perspective." I said and patted her hair that made it kinda messy. "Let's sleep?" I asked. 

"Together?" Her eyes sparkled. "I haven't gone to your room."

I chuckled. 

"My room then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 27
Just the life of the TsukkiYama couple. You can read it if you want . . . . . . . . . . . *this is my first story so...* *also their like in their 20...
9.4K 197 11
By some twist of fate, you and Arny become roommates. (Arny/Birlap x Female Reader)
1.6K 33 12
Ryujin and Hyunjin had been together for coming up to 8 months, this was her first relationship and she was happy with him, some might even say comfo...
938K 26.7K 35
Two girls living ordinary lives, became friends and started falling for each other. But with challenges coming their way, will they risk taking a cha...