Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

By XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 34~

5.5K 192 10
By XMidnightBlissX

~James' Point of View~

As I awoke this morning, I mentally prepared myself for todays events. I desperately wanted to stay in bed with my little Vixen. I had decided that would be his little pet name I'd called him for now. I got out of bed and showered and got dressed quietly. I didn't want to wake my Vixen up, since he had of long night of me rocking his world last night. Before leaving out the room I made sure to write him a little letter that would explain my absence for today and tonight. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before finally leaving out the room. I greeted Birmingham and treated Tyson to one of his bacon treats that Vincent got him.

"Be sure to look after Vincent today and treat him to anything while I'm gone." I informed Birmingham while leaving out.

Work was pathetically boring as usual with meetings and paperwork. I barely took a lunch break because all of the back-to-back meetings. The more the day went on the more I missed Vincent. I had hoped he was having a good day as I became a slave to mines. I begged for night fall to come quicker as the hours dragged for me. I knew the sooner nightfall came, the sooner we can check out this warehouse so I could get back to Vincent.

When I finished my work early I graciously made my way to Dawson's home. Earlier in the day, the guys and I agreed to meet at Dawson's house to plan and map out tonight's event.

"Finally your here." Dawson groaned out. " Zayne and I just finished the plans for tonight. His men are also ready when we give the go." He explained while walking towards his living room. I listened closely as we walked together.

Zayne gave me a quick run down of what was happening and back up plans as I honed in at the map on the table.

Before leaving, Dawson had brought out bulletproof vests and guns.

"Where'd you get these at?" I asked while picking up a vest.

"Ehh I know a guy that owed me a favor. If he supplied me a equipment for some time, I made a deal of dropping his debt at the casino graciously." He said casually.

I made a note of the time after getting dressed and taking a handgun from the table. It was now late enough and deemed the perfect time to head out.

While driving, I made sure to call Birmingham to check on Vincent. He informed me that Vincent was okay but that he did seem down and went to bed early. I started to worry about him, but Birmingham ensured me that he would check on him and ensure he's okay. Before hanging up I made sure to thank Birmingham for looking after Vincent today. He of course brushed it off as being a pleasure but I appreciated him.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I pulled up and parked in the secluded area the guys and I agreed on.

He got out and regrouped one last time. Zayne stayed back with the vehicles so he could tend to any technological situations that could or would come up. We all made sure our ear pieces worked efficiently before getting the "go" from some of Zayne scouting men.

I was surprised that Zayne had this kind of contacts that could help us inspect this warehouse. It was impressive to say the least.

Once we got the message signaling that the coast was clear, Dawson and I made our way towards the warehouse.

"Here's a layout of the warehouse. It may look different from the inside but I'm not sure. This place was left abandoned for awhile." Dawson said lowly while showing me a picture of a sketch on his phone. "Zayne and I believe this is where Randy could be. It was where the main office of the warehouse was back when it was open." Dawson explained pointing to a location in the furthest back corner of the map.

"Got it." I replied.

"While Some of the men capture and rescue individuals that they can, I say we make our way straight back there. Once all the commotion start I'm sure Randy will try to make a break for it. That crazy fucker probably has an emergency escape pod that'll blast off with him in it." Dawson commented while rolling his eyes.

I lightly chuckled at Dawson's smart remark. He never failed to make a joke out of every situation we put ourselves in. Once we arrived closer to the warehouse, Dawson and I had confused looks on our faces. While approaching we heard music and drunken screams as if there was a party going on inside. Once in front of the door, we counted down before giving the guys the go to kick in the doors. With one hard bash the doors were flung open and they took action. Inside were subs, some were female but mostly were male. Zayne's men quickly held the perverted men at gun point while directing sub to make and exit outside to retreat. Dawson and I made our way to the back immediately as people started to scream and try to run.

As we slammed ourselves into the door, it finally flung open and revealed Randy holding a thick belt while standing over a limp and bleeding boy. I seen clothes torn and shredded all over the room. The boy was left naked without anything on.

Out of no where a dog lunged at Dawson, but I quickly pushed him out the way while shooting towards the dog.

I purposely missed to send a warning signal to the dog to not come closer. It stayed put while continuing to growl aggressively.

Damn. Is this dog not afraid of anything? I thought angrily to myself while still pointing the gun at it. It continued to slowly move towards me while showing it teeth viscously. It finally lunged towards me but was fatally shot by Dawson.

He had stepped in front of me and shot the dog ending its life brutally. As soon as he did I heard a whimper come from the naked abused boy.

"What the fuck man! You killed my dog!" Randy huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes before continuing to speak. "Whatever. I'll just get another one that bigger and badder. Anyways, what are you two doing here?" Randy asked before slamming the thick belt upon the back of the poor boy one last time. "Annnnd 30. There, your all done. Now get up and prepare yourself for me for later tonight." He said out of breath harshly to the boy. The boy didn't move. He stayed put while shaking as his back seemed to take a redden glow.

I felt my blood began to boil as I watched Randy whip that boy one last time. Just before I decided to lunge at him, Dawson placed his hand on my chest to stop me.

"Did you come to indulge in tonight's special." Randy asked while going to sit behind his desk. "The fee for first timers is 5 grand for a standard visit. But since we're all friends here I'll do a small discount." He said effortlessly with a slight smile. He had completely ignored the fact that we barged in with armed men to capture all the sick people here.

"Look, you might as well make this easy by dropping that gun in your horribly hidden holster and put your hands up." Dawson spat while sneering and pointing his gun at him.

Randy carelessly took a gun from inside of his tucked shirt and dropped it near the trembling boy."Go ahead. Do it....Shoot me." Randy said blankly while sitting back down.

I saw Dawson fight with himself as he kept the gun aimed at Randy.

"Hmpf...you can't can you?" Randy asked with a slick smile. "Do yourself a favor and stick with your telling jokes rather than making threats you can't keep strong behind." He said while releasing a dry-2 second chuckle.

"Your so messed up dude. Your the depiction of a sick psycho." Dawson gritted out.

Randy only shrugged looking unimpressed.

It was now that I finally realized our surroundings were quiet now. The only sound my ears picked up was the sound of hard bottom shoes echoing. The person was walking towards us.

"So..did you two end him already?" Zayne asked while walking into the room. "Hmmm I see not." Zayne said emotionless.

"Give it up, none of you have what it takes to kill me. You all don't have the heart to do it....Well James might have the ability to do it more than you 2, but I doubt he'd do it" He said while standing from his his desk.

"Actually, I believe someone like you don't deserve the right of death. You deserve to suffer slowly for all of those that you hurt." I said tensely.

Randy shrugged again.

"I say we kill him." Zayne said plainly.

"I think the institution across seas will have a fun time quite frankly. I hear it's heavily guarded and all of those that check in, don't check back out. And I'd see to it myself to make sure he doesn't escape again." Dawson mentioned. "What do you think James? Kill him or lock him in a true hell hole to rot?"

It was up to me to bring the debate to an end. But before I could usher out a word, a sound of a gun going off caught us all off guard.

"BANG!!"

We looked to see that the trembling sub from before had the gun that Randy dropped, it was now in his hands shaking. Our attention focused on Randy now seeing that who the gun was pointed at.

Randy clung one hand to the side of his neck that was now gushing out blood. He stumbled back as he gasped for air that he desperately wasn't getting. As blood gushed out, it spilt on the floor causing him to slip and fall back. He tried to get up but struggled as his air supply was depleting. Sputtering and gargling noises came from Randy as he was now spitting out blood that flooded the insides of his mouth. Zayne, Dawson and I all watched in shock as he took his last choking breath as he finally gave out.

"FUCK!" Dawson yelled out angrily. "I rather he fucking suffered pure hell for the rest of life as pay back." Dawson said huffing.

"I'm happy this earth is rid of him." Zayne said as he cocked Randy's head to side using the tip of his shoe.Zayne stood over his dead body and watched the blood spill out of his mouth upon the floor.

As Dawson and Zayne examined Randy's body, I made my way over to the boy. He shook like a leaf when I stepped up to him. He instinctively raised the gun at me.

I put both of my hands up and slowly walked towards him cautiously "Hey..hey...I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly to him. "Put the gun down now." I instructed. He slowly tilted the gun down as tears fell from his eyes. Once he put the gun down, I grabbed it quickly and slid it towards Zayne.

"He had a good aim." Zayne commented while immediately examining the gun to see if it had more bullets.

While he did, I scooped the boy up in my arms. He sobbed uncontrollably into my chest as he wrapped his arms around my neck,

"Here. Cover him with this." Dawson said while placing a blanket on top of the boy while draping it over my shoulder to cover him.

"We can have him admitted to a local facility with the other injured ones." Zayne advised.

I shook my head no. "No...it's alright. I'm going to take him home with me. I can tell he's going to need more than what those facilities can provide." I said while walking out of the warehouse. Although I didn't know this boy, I knew he needed more than just physical healing. I knew he needed mental and emotional healing. And currently, I deemed myself fit for providing care of that nature to the full extent that he would need for the time being.

We all walked out and Zayne ensured that the few dead bodies of the pitiful masters we all walked past would be disposed of. Including Randy's. He ensured that no one would speak of what happened tonight to any authority figures before we all departed from each other.

I got the severally injured, and now sleeping boy comfortably into my back seat before finally getting in and heading home.

Before starting my car I thought about everything. About how my day started to how it ended just now. I couldn't believe how just this morning I couldn't wait to get back to Vincent, and now I was coming back home disheveled and with another wounded sub. I hoped Vincent wouldn't think of anything negative about the boy or the fact that I was bringing him home. With one last huff I turned my key to start my car on my long ride home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 694 33
It's the 2060s and the vampires recently took over the world from the humans who were destroying it. Most of my stories are ageplay littles from the...
134K 3.7K 30
Book 3 of The Perfect Submissive Shawn's relationship has ended due to his abusive behavior and alcoholism. He has lost everything he cared about and...
795K 18.7K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
1.5M 28.9K 28
Step into the hottest BDSM club around and meet the Doms of Stronghold When Adam Rawn meets Mistress Angela at a new club called Chained, she describ...