His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 63

3.3K 180 253
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Are you ready yet?" Hoseok asked for the seemingly hundredth time.

Trinity sighed and fluffed up her hair. She had wet it to get it back curly and afterwards moisturized and combed it out as a style. So it was a big shoulder length afro, smelling heavily of coconut oils and framing her face.

"Yeah." She responded, walking out of the bathroom and turning off the light.

Hoseok watched her as she grabbed her purse and phone. They would be driving in her car because why not? It seemed as if these days trinity rarely used her car.

Hoseok the keys in his fingers. "You look nice." He complimented.

She wore a cute black dress with the diamond necklace he had gifted her awhile back, earrings and heeled shoes. She didn't have to dress up for dinner but she did, so he did too but just a tad bit.

And it was usual for him to wear the black button up and dress pants combo along with his expensive dress shoes and coat. His jewelry being nothing short of a simple, a shiny gold watch on his wrist and that was about it. No chain.

"Thank you...you look good, too." Trinity says.

Hoseok hummed and quickly scooped up her coat as well which she was seeming to forget.

"Let's go." He said, opening the bedroom door.

Hopefully, this night didn't go as "awkward" as Trinity told her mother it would be.

_______

"So you two really came?" Mr.Kim chuckled as he let trinity and hoseok enter the house.

"Of course we did, daddy. Did you think we wouldn't?" Trinity asked, turning around to face her father.

"I'm just joking with you princess. I knew you would." He said, hugging her briefly and kissing her forehead.

"I just didn't think this one would." He nudged hoseok.

Hoseok could take a joke. He knew Mr.Kim was just trying to warm them up. Naturally, he smiled back. In this house he felt safe and peaceful. It didn't take much to smile.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Hoseok said, exchanging a handshake with the man.

Trinity seen nothing but green flags this far. Perhaps she was just over exaggerating. Everybody else was calm except her.

"Is mama in there?" She asked, taking off her purse and placing it on the couch.

"Yeah. She's fixing what I messed up while setting the table. That woman is mental." The man sighed, shaking his head.

"Oh goodness." Trinity laughed. She made her way into the dining room. Her mother was only fixing the alignment of the silverware.

The food smelled amazing and was already laid out.

"Just in time." Mrs.Kim mumbled, standing to her full height and clapping her hands.

"Hey ma." Trinity greets, slowly walking towards the chair she would be sitting in.

"Hey sweetheart. I'm so glad you and hoseok could make it." The woman smiles, encasing her daughter for just a second before releasing.

"Is everything okay between you two?" She whispered.

Trinity rubbed her arm. "I'm hoping that after this we can get a little bit back to normal..."

"Don't stress it honey. This is supposed to be relaxing family time. If at anytime you need to cool off, you still have your bedroom as sanctuary." The woman assured her before going to greet hoseok.

Trinity let her words settle. She didn't feel any pressure. She realized that nothing would get blown out of proportion if she kept her cool.

Looking over her shoulder, she could see hoseok and her mother speaking. Everybody looked so happy. She shouldn't ruin it.

_______

Mrs.Kim had prepared a roast and beautiful homemade rolls. To top it off she baked a cake for desert, and since everybody at the table was grown they each had glasses of wine to go with.

But Trinity settled for some soda.

So far, the conversations had been rolling along nicely. The tension between hoseok and Trinity disappeared. He sat next to her and ate his food. He didn't touch her or say much of anything to her, and she didn't do any of that to him as well.

Her parents didn't seem to notice it though.

"So, hoseok. How's everything going?" Mr.Kim asked.

Hoseok placed the fork on his plate before sitting up. "Everything as in?" He asked.

"Work? Life? You never gave us anything else on your father's passing. It's okay if you don't want to address it, son. We just want you to be able to talk to someone." The older explained.

Hoseok didn't talk about Hanseo for obvious reasons. And he wasn't about to force himself to do so. He loved the Kim's but they didn't need to know everything.

"Work has been going good... I'm actually thinking about getting into bigger business. Like... real estate or ceo type." He said.

Trinity looked over at him. "You never mentioned that to me." She said.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and grabbed her thigh under the table. He didn't look at her as he continued to talk to her parents. Trinity tried to ignore his touch as she went back to eating.

"Oh wow! That's a big step. You know you're going to need the experience, right? And the skill and schooling. You can't just do that over night, sweetie. Not unless you have like...connections or something." Mrs.Kim explained.

Hoseok of course never mentioned Sik to them. Sik had connections to damn near everything. Especially real estate and people involving business owning.

Sik owned casinos all throughout the west, a couple in the south and a hand full up north. He made a shit ton of money from underground activities and his businesses. He had told hoseok that it was something to fall back on. Hoseok didn't just have to be an underground hustler, he could be a big shot in the industry all while maintaining that respect from the drug dealers and gangsters.

But is this what hoseok really wanted to do?

"I know. I'm willing to do whatever it takes as long as it means becoming a better man for the sake of my future. And of course, for trinity." He said honestly.

Despite their current situation, Hoseok's main goal in life was to just become a better man for trinity. He wanted to be someone worth bragging on. He didn't want to be some drug dealer who got lucky and made a shit ton of money.

He wanted to be a professional in something amazing. He wanted her to be proud of him, no matter what.

He was already extremely proud of her. But it would feel nice to be certain she was proud of him too.

"How romantic! Oh god, I'm gonna tear up." Mrs.Kim said, fanning her eyes.

Trinity's heart warmed from his words. She was so guilty...

He never had an issue with laying his cards out on the table. So why did she?

"But yes...that's the plan. As far as my father goes, I'm not sure. All I knew of was that he passed. But funeral arrangements or whatever the case may be hasn't yet made it back to me. That man was never a good man anyways. I don't want to sound insensitive but I can't bring myself to cry about it... I broke down on the night he passed and after that I just felt a little numb." Hoseok said honestly.

"Well that's your situation son and I won't downplay how you feel. I never had the best relationship with my father either but he's still my father." Mr.Kim said.

"Right..." hoseok mumbled.

"But it's fine. I'm here with the people who actually care for me. And hopefully when I start to build a family of my own..."

"Oh don't say that. You'll be perfect, honey." Mrs.Kim said.

Alarms went off immediately for Trinity. She placed her fork down. When I start to build a family of my own...

You'll be a good mother...

Trinity didn't expect that. She didn't want to cause a scene but all of the sudden she did feel a little suffocated.

"You're nothing like him." Mrs.Kim says. Hoseok looked over at Trinity as he responded.

"Thank you." He says.

Trinity cleared her throat before pushing her seat back. His hand falls from her thigh.

"Excuse me." She mumbled, standing up. They all watched as she rushed out of the room and towards the staircase.

Hoseok closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Things were going perfectly fine. And of course, she just had to make a scene.

"She probably just went to use the restroom or something." Mrs.Kim sighed. "I'll start preparing dessert, then. It's upside down cake."

"Sounds amazing." Hoseok smiled limply before looking behind him. He knew damn well trinity wasn't using the bathroom.

"Excuse me, too. I'll be back." He said. When he stood up he walked the plates to the sink to help make space for dessert, before going up the stairs to tend to trinity.

Words couldn't describe how pissed off he was. She kept doing this over and over and he was sick of letting it go by. He needed to know what her problem was.

She wasn't in the bathroom. Instead, she was in her old bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed with her face in her hands.

Hoseok barged inside and closed the door behind him.

"I'll be back down in a second." Trinity said, voice muffled from her mouth being pressed against her palm.

"What the hell is your problem?" Hoseok asked her, getting straight to the point.

Trinity sighed. "I don't have a problem, hoseok."

"Evidently you do. You just left the room for what? What's your issue with me these days? All I ever do it try to be better for you. I'm trying to talk to you and I'm always asking if you're okay. And you've just been pushing and pushing and I'm sick of it." He confessed.

Trinity finally looked up at him. "You're making this a big deal for no reason."

"I'm the one making a big deal out of something?" He asked, sounding to be in disbelief.

"Yes. You are. I just needed to take a break. You know how my mood has been since the incident. It'll be nice if you just respect that I can't deal for too long and eventually I'll need to cool down."

It was true. She had changed since the hospital. But hoseok couldn't believe that one simple concussion had changed her this much.

"I'm trying to understand you..." he said, slowly making his way over to her and sitting down.

"I'm trying to work with you and be patient but it's hard. It's fucking hard for me because I know damn well you fainting did not do all of this to you. What's going on?" He said, being more aggressive then he intended to be.

"What?" Trinity asked.

"I'm not repeating myself."

She scoffed. "You don't know what you're talking about hoseok. You're not in my shoes. How are you going to tell me how I should feel after fucking passing out and ending up in the hospital?" She asked.

Hoseok widened his eyes. "You-...how the hell am I supposed to tell you anything if you don't let me know what's going on?! You've been hot and cold ever since and you won't say anything. Everytime I mention anything to you, you just up and leave. Just grow some fucking balls and tell me!" He yelled unintentionally.

"I'm going back downstairs." Trinity sniffled, beginning to cry the minute he yelled at her.

Hoseok grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "Oh great now the crying fest. Why are you always playing victim?" He gritted.

"Get off of me." Trinity whimpered, snatching her wrist away from him and going towards the door.

Hoseok this time grabs her by the shoulders. Spending her around, he pushed her body against the door and towered over her.

"Just tell me what the problem is."

"There is no problem!" Trinity yelled out of frustration.

"There is! You fucking see the problem so why not address it! I'm sick of you doing this. It's been constant for two fucking months now and all from what? A concussion?!"

"It was more than that!" Trinity yelled loudly.

Hoseok was losing his mind.

"What was it?!" He yelled right back, banging his hand against the door out of anger and making trinity flinch.

"Answer me!" He yelled again.

Trinity shook her head, feeling defeated.

"I-...I lost it." She said.

"What?" Hoseok asked, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

Trinity forced herself to look into his eyes. They were clouded. She couldn't tell what was going on behind them. But she knew that her next words would break him into pieces, whether his eyes told or not.

"The baby. I..." she couldn't even finish her sentence.

Hoseok stood there silently. He knew what she was saying but he didn't...expect it. Who would? Who would expect that their lover had a miscarriage and didn't tell them about it?

"I didn't k-know I was pregnant until I went to the hospital after the incident. They said that it was a lot of b-bleeding. They ran some test while I was uh...asleep. And turns out it was a miscarriage." Trinity said.

"I'm sorry." She whispered shakily.

Hoseok couldn't do anything at first. It was almost as if he was frozen in time. His life flashed like a slideshow, event after event flickering his mind. All of which leading up to that night at the hospital.

When the doctor told him that any other information on trinity could not be disclosed.

It all made sense now.

She had lost their baby.

"Hoseok..." Trinity called out to him, reaching for his hand.

Hoseok moved away from her.

"Please don't do that." She cried, trying to grab his hand again. She knew he was pissed with her. He deserved to be. She had kept something like this from him for damn near three months.

"Hoseok please-"

"Don't touch me." Hoseok said, looking into her eyes. Trinity didn't like what she seen. He hated her. He had to hate her.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, thinking that he would accept her hugging and her love. But he denied it.

"I said don't fucking touch me!" He yelled, pushing her away from him. Trinity stumbled back, almost losing her balance and falling to the floor.

Her cries got louder. He opened the door and stormed out of the room. Trinity followed behind him, calling his name as they came down the stairs.

"Hoseok." She cried. Her parents must've heard him yell, because they came from the dining room to inspect the scene.

"What's going on?" Her father asked, watching as hoseok made his way over to Trinity's purse.

He grabbed the car keys and went towards the front door.

"Please don't leave." Trinity begged, not caring about his words from earlier and grabbing his arm. He couldn't leave. She didn't want him to.

"Are you fucking hardheaded?" He seethes, his voice low as he stared deep into her eyes.

"Get the fuck off of me." He said darkly, snatching his arm out of her grip and storming out of the front door.

Trinity broke down once he left. She would've fallen had her mother not been there to hold her up. Her parents comfort her as hoseok starts the car up and pulls out of the driveway, the front door still wide open so that they got a clear view of him speeding off.

Trinity couldn't get upset. This was her fault. Her doing. She felt horrible. She treated him like he had done something horrible when really she wasn't innocent either. Yes, she was stressed from him not picking up calls but she had kept an entire miscarriage away from him for months.

He always felt as if he had something to prove. He must've felt like the bad one. She made him feel that way.

What was wrong with her?

"Baby what happened?" Mrs.Kim asked as trinity cried into her father's chest.

The girl could barely talk. Her body trembling as she cried hard.

"I t-told him." She stuttered.

Of course, Mrs.Kim knew exactly what she was talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
72K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...