Another Perspective

By GOUCHEND

Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends kno... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

10.4K 443 125
By GOUCHEND

Holly's POV

As I walk out the restaurant, my phone is pressed to my ear with the ringing tone filling my eardrum. There's a click then I hear silence, "Hello? Vicky? What's up?"

"We found to wild shit in your house dude! Like it's wild! Joes some weird pervert! I was going to wait until you come back but I just had to tell you! Or else I'd forget..."

I laugh lightly, "Listen that's something I'll deal with when I'm back but I'm happy you've let me know about this"

There's some whispering then a cleared throat, "Theres also the fact that you got a letter from your gynaecologist. If you'd like me to open it then I will"

"Don't you dare" I say sternly.

Vicky tends to be respectful when it comes to stuff like that. She knows anything to do with my gynaecologist or medical, is a sensitive subject for me. "Alright I'll leave it on your bed. Just let me know what they say okay?" I can hear the worry in her voice.

"Yeah I will. Listen I have to go. We're about to have dinner with another teacher in the same boat"

"Okay this has to be something I need to know about!"

Laughing, I say my goodbyes and end the call. When I head back inside the food is on the table. I take a seat and give Willow a small smiles then a kiss, she smiles back. We start eating and lightly conversing. I'd occasionally thinking about what Vicky told me, it just seems so weird. Like what could Joe be up to?
When I get back, I'll have to see it.

As we finish up, we all head back to the hotel and separate to our rooms. As soon as I get to the room, I take my heels off and fall into the soft sheets on our bed. Willow chuckles lightly then lays beside me, "So what was that phone call about?"

"A problem we will deal with when we're back. Shall we start getting changed?"

She nods then takes her clothes off, I happen to just stare at her in the process. My eyes gaze her breasts and boxers...she notices and smirks. I walk towards her then push her onto the bed, she grips my throat and pulls me in. We kiss passionately then stop, "The driver will be downstairs in twenty minutes so we should probably get changed"

My hands slip into her boxers and grab her dick, jerking it as she talks. Her eyes roll and pleasure washes over her. "I can do this in five" I mumble then take it in my mouth, sucking her hard long length. She moans as I go deeper, gagging slightly as it hits the back of my throat.

The fast I go the more she grips then I feel her fingers rake my hair and grip it. It makes me moan, growing wet. I feel her legs shake lightly then her cum down my throat. I lick it up and keep going until she's done. She looks at me breathing heavily.

We get changed and make our way downstairs, that's when I see the driver. We're wearing quite comfortable clothes. The driver takes up to another museum, this one I'm very excited to see as it has some paintings I've been waiting to see. When get get out, Willow has a chat with the driver then walks with me inside. You can see her eyes shine as she looks around, the place engulfs us with warmth.

———

Gemma's POV

Staring at the clock, I notice that I'm biting my nails. "When are they back?"

"Tomorrow night. Don't worry this will all be sorted" Vicky says calmly then places kisses down neck.

I grab her face and our lips connect, I feel a small shiver running through me. Her fingers trace up my naked thigh, underneath my skirt and to my lace. She rubs against the fabric making me moan. My phone buzzes and I look down seeing it's her phone. It's someone called Yasmine. Pushing her away, she looks at me confused then at her phone. She grabs it and stands up with wide eyes. "Who's Yasmine?"

"None of your business" She says this sternly and looks back at her phone. Sitting up, I walk towards her and she walks off. I follow her and grab the phone off her hands then run. That's when I see the messages and my stomach turns. They are very flirty and explicit. Looking at her, she seems frozen in place. "Let me explain"

"I'm going" I immediately grab my bag and make my way to the door then leave. As soon as I get outside, I release a heavy and shakey breath. I don't own her and she doesn't own me. I'm a kid, I just date someone my age. Maybe I should speak to Fred again, I mean I lost my virginity with him. He's sweet and kind, I also liked him so why not.

———

Willows POV

"It's your own fault. Now you have to find a way to talk to her" Holly says with an eye roll.

I look at Victoria through the phone as we're on FaceTime with her. "Well shes ignoring me. She left my place yesterday and I haven't heard from her since. Willow can you speak to her for me?"

Laughing I earn myself a smack, "Sorry it's just Gemma is very hard to convince. She's worse than me and Megan combined. You'd need a lot to convince her. But I'll try text her...who's this Yasmine girl anyway?"

She sighs, "This girl from the past. I mean we dated on and off"

Holly shakes her heard and scoffs, "Their relationship was like Cat and Mouse. One would be chasing the other at all times, sometimes Yasmine but most of the time it was Vicky. A lot of arguments from what I remember, Yasmine is pretty cool but she does have a temper"

Vicky nods, "I'll just try to text her again then go to her house"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Don't you dare! You'd end up dead! Gemma will literally kill you in her territory!"

Holly looks at me amused as Vicky looks confused, "Just text her and we will try to speak to her. Next time don't be rude when she asks who the person is on your phone. You can't be sleeping with girl and telling her not to sleep with anyone just to act sketchy!" Holly argues.

———

Holly's POV

Vicky nods and we say our goodbyes. Yesterday was actually very fun, we went to another museum and a few more tourist attractions. Then we decided to take the busses to random places. The zoo was really fun too! Today we went back to the zoo and ate at some amazing cafe with the best breakfast and pastries. We went to two more museums and got back to the hotel in time to pack our bags. I can tell how much Willow doesn't want to leave. I mean two days isn't enough. I told her we should again but much longer.

Europe is an adventure I've always wanted to take, new experiences and sights that will be amazing.

Once we're packed up, we make our way out the hotel and to the car. The driver gets us to the airport quite fast then we see our jet. Willow quietness dragged throughout. When we get inside the plane, we fall asleep around a couple of hours later we're back. We take a long ride back home. The drops me home first then drops Willow. She insisted on me to go home alone so I can take a shower and sleep before work tomorrow without distractions. She seems so off but I ignore it and do as she says.

After my shower, I realise the fact that I'm very much awake. Calling Vicky, she comes over and brings a lot of food and alcohol. "So have you spoken to Gemma yet?" I ask as I take a bite of my fry.

She rolls her eyes and lays on the bed, she's wearing pyjamas. I swear her wardrobe mostly has pjs. Formal wear isn't something she wears often, only for work and she rarely goes to that. "She's still ignoring me. Willow weren't lying. I spoke to Megan and she said the same thing about the whole Gemma killing me if I get to her house"

I laugh lightly then nudge her, "Well I'm sure you've got a plan brewing"

She smirks and looks at me, "How are you and Willow Grey?!"

"We're great...I mean she has been acting weird since we got back"

"That's definitely holiday blues. I have the same thing every time I go for a business thing or go on holiday. It's like you wish you never leave"

There's a light bulb that flicks and I sit up immediately. Grabbing the tequila, I take a large gulp from the bottle and looks at her. She takes it off my hands and does the same. "Show the room! The secret room!" Vicky shakes her head, "Why not?!"

"We need Willow to see it too! So you'll have to wait. Im sure she's very much asleep right now too"

I grab my phone and send a text. There's nothing for a couple seconds then a response. "I told her to come over and she said no...ewww that's so unfair"

Vicky bursts out laughing which makes me even more frustrated. The alcohol is getting to me, I take another shot then send another text.

ME: Get you're ass down here right now Grey!

Willow: Holly I'm exhausted right now.

A full stop?! A FULL STOP?!

Me: Fine.

"What'd you do?" Vick asks with a brow raised, it almost comes out slurred then I notice that she has drank a lot of the bottle which I just had a second ago.

I shrug and through my phone to the floor, "She put full stops" My head falls back onto my pillow.

"I know. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"If you say so" My stomach churns and I run to the bathroom, vile hot sick falling out of me into the toilet.

All I can hear is Victoria laughing, "HA LIGHTWEIGHT!"

We eat the food she brought which sobers me up a little bit I'm still very much fucked, let's just say I drank a little more in between. I see the letter from the gynaecologist and pick it up. Opening it, I see it's an appointment date for Friday. I let out a slow sigh, I know he's just going to say there's nothing he can do so why do I even bother. There's a wet stain then I see another appear...I'm crying. Looking at Vicky, she puts her wine down and walks towards me then hugs me. "Can we order pizza?" I mumble.

She laughs and nods, "Yes we can! Now let me see"
She takes the letter and reads it, "Do you want me to come with you?"

I nod and she smiles. There's a loud bang and we scream. Turning around we see Perry walk in, he has a large smile on his face. "I've got drinks! Let's get lit!" He holds up a bag with alcohol and snacks in it.

Raising a brow, I see Vicky laughing. "I forgot I texted you for drinks. I've already got some Per"

"It's okay! Just means it's more for me!"

Lord have mercy.

———

Willows POV

For some reason I didn't get a text back last night from Holly nor this morning. As I get to school, there's no sign of her. When I get into class, she isn't here. Instead we have a sub. I leave half way through, complaining of being ill. Once I get to the car park, I drive straight to Holly's to make sure she's okay. When I get to the door, I look for the spare key as she doesn't my calls nor my knocks. It's hidden in a plant pot. How cliche.

Opening the door, there's bottles of wine and spirits dotted around then I see food. Walking upstairs, I walk into the bedroom and there's Holly in bed with Perry's arms wrapped around her. My heart stops and there's nothing but shock. I walk backwards and end up stepping on something causing them to wake up. Holly rubs her eyes and looks at me then at Perry and her eyes go wide. She's in a bra and he is topless.

"Willow I-"

Running my temple, I ignore her voice and walk out the house. As soon as I get to the car, I take a drive and let my mind fizzle out the images of her in bed with someone else. I feel sick. My stomach hurts. I need to run! Driving straight to the edge of the woods, I grab my AirPods and put some music on. Luckily my clothes are ready for a jog. My mind becomes filled with peace as I run into the woods and pour my anger with every step.

God help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
20K 786 19
Alex Crawford is an 18 year old senior in high school, she's intersex and struggles with her mental health. She was held back a year in 10th grade du...
132K 5.1K 31
Bailey Andrews and Anna West are not normal 18-year-olds. They are unaware of how similar they actually are. They go to the same school but have neve...
430K 16.1K 29
After Luna ran away from home she finds herself in a new territory, a new school and with a new life. She finds out about her true self and eventuall...