His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 62

3.3K 172 153
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Another week had passed. Now, within the last week of October, Trinity found herself bored in the house after cleaning up the entire apartment, showering and getting dressed in something comfortable just to lay in bed eating ice cream and watching movies.

She and Hoseok had a reached a limit.

Things were awkward between them. They barely talked to each other, barely touched each other and honestly it was all Trinity's fault. Even she could admit it.

But she just didn't know how to go about things. She knew what to say, what to tell him as far as her feelings went. But the thing is that she didn't know just how to tell him.

So because of that, hoseok figured he would return the same energy. He would push her away just as she had pushed him away. And they would just be distanced until she grew some balls and told her what was on her mind.

Trinity knew that hoseok wasn't about to baby her. Those days were coming to an end. She would turn twenty next year and hoseok wasn't about to just "it's okay baby girl" her every single time.

Trinity couldn't blame him. She was the one that wanted him to realize that maturity in her and treat her like a woman.

She was the one that wanted that responsibility and accountability. So she couldn't fault him for giving her just what she wanted.

Sad to say that this time, Trinity was the one to blame.

The girl sighed. She scooped up some of the cookies n' cream ice cream she had been eating, and slowly brought the spoon up to her mouth as the scene played out in the movie she was watching.

"Blue Lagoon" was a rather odd yet fascinating movie...

She was fascinated by their relationship despite them being related. Of course she found it off putting and weird but they were left on their own and grew up on an island together so it was sort of kind of expected.

She didn't know why she had allowed for herself to become so engrossed in the film. But hoseok was busy with work tonight and she hadn't anything better to do. Her period was on and functioning but gladly it would be over in another day.

Trinity ate the ice cream from the spoon. Just as the savory sweetness sinks into her taste buds, her phone rings from beside her.

Trinity sighed. She reached over and picked up the phone. Looking down, she seen the contact and noticed it was her mother.

Trinity quickly answered and put it on speaker phone. Hearing her mother's voice resonate around the room would make things seem a little less lonely.

"Hello?" She sang into the phone.

"Hey honey bunny." Her mother's soft voice says shortly after. Trinity smiled at the cute nickname.

"Hey mama. Whatchu' doin' up so late?"

"Child it's only 8 pm... I was doing some paper work for my students and a little lesson planning. But I just remembered something."

"Oh...okay. Well what is it?" Trinity asked.

"Saturday night we're having dinner. It'll be nice if you and hoseok came over."

Trinity twisted her lips and stared down at the pint. How was she to tell her mother that hoseok and her were in a weird place?

"Uh-"

"Uh? I don't like the sound of that." Mrs.Kim chuckled nervously.

"N-no it's nothing too serious it's just..." Trinity sighed. "Mama, me and hoseok have been in a weird place lately."

"What?" Mrs.Kim questioned.

"Me and Hoseok. We haven't been arguing or anything. It's just been distance and awkwardness between us... I mean I know he'll be opened to coming to dinner but just a heads up. It'll be a little awkward."

"Well I'm not forcing you or anything. I just miss my babies. Namjoon and Hayley are going to be busy according to him so you and hoseok are all we have left." Mrs.Kim laughed.

"Jimin and Michelle?"

"I just can't wait for thanksgiving! I'll have all of you then. You, hoseok. Namjoon and Haylee. Jimin and Michelle. Suga and my little baby Uriah.."

Trinity couldn't wait for thanksgiving either. Last year, she didn't spend it with hoseok because of their breakup. But this year would be different. It would be better.

"But back to you guys. Why is it that you two have been in a weird place?"

"I don't know...well I do know. It's like he's been trying with me ever since my incident and things were going good. A little bit rocky at first but afterwards we went back into who we used to be. But this entire week it's been hot and cold. And I'm to blame in a way..."

Trinity hoped that her mother could read between the lines, for she really didn't want to say any more.

"Don't blame yourself. In fact, don't blame anybody. You both are human and still young. Granted you both know a lot about communication buts it's still things to learn as far as maintaining certain things within a relationship. You and hoseok are perfect for each other, dear. And what is meant to be will be whether there's mistakes or arguments within the relationship. I think you're blaming yourself too much."

Trinity didn't want to be victimized. But at the same time she knew that her mother wasn't victimizing her.

She was telling the truth and picking up what was being put down. Mrs.Kim was never a liar or a biased person. If someone was wrong then they were wrong. Whether that person be her own daughter or hoseok, wrong was wrong.

"I suppose you're right..."

"Don't pressure yourself into saying a thing. He deserves to know and eventually yes, tell him. Hut don't beat down your emotions all for the sake of that information."

"Okay." Trinity said softly, not sure of what else to say.

She and Mrs.Kim talked for a little while longer on the phone before they decided to hang up.

Once again, Trinity was left sitting in bed alone watching the movie and eating ice cream.

She knew that her mother was right. Moving at her pace with everything was the better decision. But it had been damn near three months since the incident. Why hadn't she said anything to him yet?

As much as Trinity tried to convince herself that waiting was better, she knew deep down the honest truth.

Hoseok deserved to know.

_______

Suga sat at the table toying around with beats on his phone. Since his equipment hadn't came in yet, he settled for using his phone at home and when he mixed shit for other people he would use someone else's equipment at whatever place they were.

He had decided that this producer shit was his thing. He didn't know how far he would go with it, but anything was better than staying in the streets.

Drug dealing has taken a lot of things away from him. His favorite uncle had gotten shot in the middle of a vicious gang war and Dee - someone that he seen as a little brother - had lost his life to gun violence as well.

It had taken a toll on him. Not only him, but other loved ones as well. Hoseok, even Jimin who didn't sell sell but still used to deal from time to time anyways.

This was the way out for Suga. Drug dealing got old. Plus, he had two beautiful people to look after.

Raven and Mila. The two that believed in him first.

Suga bobbed his head as his fingers went up and down on the screen of his smart phone. Currently, Raven was putting Mila to bed.

Suga had always had a two bedroom apartment but he never really used the other bedroom. Now that he, Raven and Mila lived together - he decided to give Mila the guest room and of course he and Raven had his room.

Suga would more than likely set up his equipment in the living room.

But he was thinking about buying a new apartment. One that was way bigger. He was saving up money and this next apartment would surely be better than this one. It would be in a more safer location and he would feel more comfortable with Mila and Raven living in a safer area.

He wasn't used to thinking about other people when making decisions like these. But now he had people to think about outside of himself.

And Suga didn't want to admit it but...it felt fucking amazing.

"I knew I'd find you in here."

Suga looked up at the sound of the new coming voice. He looked towards the doorway. There was Raven leaning in the doorway.

Suga placed his phone down and sat back in his seat, curling his fingers as a way to tell her 'come here' with them.

Raven smirked and stood up straight from the doorway before walking towards him. Suga licked over his lips. It seemed as if she was walking slowly on purpose, to tease him.

She wore one of his hoodies and a tiny pair of black shorts that barely peeked out from the bottom of it. Nothing on her pretty feet, and her curly hair was done up in two puffy ponytails on top of her head.

He loved when she did shit like that with her natural hair. She wore cute little hairstyles and would sometimes add beads or clips. It was art, honestly.

"Come here, woman." He probed, patting his lap.

Raven slowly sat sideways on his lap before wrapping her arm around his neck.

Suga gripped one of her thighs, and his other hand snaked around her waist. She smelled heavenly.

"You be acting shy and shit." He teased. Raven smacked her lips.

"Boy bye. This floor cold so I had to tip toe." She tried to play it off.

Suga rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. You shoulda put something on your feet then."

"Mhm...I didn't feel like it." Raven shrugged causing Suga to laugh.

"Is Mila sleep?" Suga asked, running his hand up and down her thigh.

Raven hummed. "Yeah... her and that damned stuffed pony you got her."

Suga smiled at the adorable thought of Mila being asleep, clutching on to her my little pony plushie with dear life.

"Don't do my bestfriend. She comfortable." He said.

Raven laughed at his childishness before leaning in to kiss his lips. "But yes, she's sound asleep. And we still wide awake." She said, her voice becoming slightly lower and a lot more seductive.

Suga's eyes had turned to slits as they took turns pecking each other's lips. Occasionally, he would softly bite her plump bottom lip and squeeze her thigh.

He didn't know what the night would bring but he did know that he was in fact still wide awake and missed the feeling of Raven's body on him. Or under him. Just touching him in general.

He was completely and utterly in love with the feeling she gave him. One even better than cloud 9. And he would never get off her.

"Fuck baby, what you trying to get into?" He said huskily. Raven took it upon herself to turn on his lap, straddling him in the chair.

Suga gripped her ass in his hands, pulling up the hoodie she wore to get a better feel of her.

Raven littered kissed upon his neck. Naturally, Suga tilted his head as a response to her. Feeling her curls tickle his skin and the smell of her invade his nostrils. She smelled heavily of cocoa butter and soap.

"Whatever we do, we gotta be quiet." Raven whispered in his ear before biting the shell of it.

Goose bumps rose on suga's skin. He didn't even think clearly before he hoisted her ass up and placed her on the table. He stood between her legs and dived in to kiss her lips.

Raven's moan was deep and came from the bottom of her heart. His hands touched her anywhere he pleased and of course hers did the same.

This went on. Her legs hooked around his waist as he pushed his hips into hers to get a feel of sweet friction.

Too wrapped up in each other, they briefly hear the faint sounds of gunshots coming from down the block.

But it was only "faint" to their ears.

Not to little Mila's , who was startled by the shots and immediately woke up from her sleep.

It didn't occur to them that she was up until her whining was heard from the other room.

Raven pulled away from Suga instantly, once she heard Mila's cries.

Suga looked confused until things registered. He backed away immediately to allow for a concerned Raven to leap up from the table and head towards Mila's room.

Suga sighed and brushed his hair back on his head before going after her. Once they entered Mila's room, they seen her sitting up in bed rubbing her eyes and whining. She was still half asleep but aware.

"Oh god. Baby, what's the matter?" Raven asked sweetly, going over to sit on the bed.

Mila didn't say anything. Raven brought her six year old in to comfort her. She rocked her and kissed her forehead. Suga stood there silently.

It was a minute before gun shots sounded off again. And it was as if he could easily connect two and two.

"She was scared." Suga said. Raven didn't look at him as she whispered to Mila that everything was fine.

"Those dumbasses playing with guns and shit outside. It probably scared her." He sighed before going over to sit on the other side of Mila who was slowly but surely calming down.

"Well that explains it." Raven sighed. "She can't stand loud noises. I'm surprised we didn't hear it. That was fairly close."

"Yeah well that's because we were sucking each other's faces off." Suga made the point.

Raven scoffed but said nothing.

"Mila." Suga calls out. Mila sniffled, looking up only just a bit to see Yoongi. Other than that, she stayed stuck to her mother like glue.

"It's okay, baby girl." He said to her.

"I-it was l-loud..." she stuttered.

Suga nodded. "It was. But it was still far away. Me or your mommy won't let anything happen to you. We won't ever let those noises get close enough to hurt you. Do you understand?" Suga asked.

Mila looked at him. Almost as if she were searching for the honesty in his eyes. So analytical for a six year old.

"Y-yeah.." she said lightly.

Raven's heart melted at the conversation. But she knew Mila still wasn't ready to go back to sleep yet. Meaning that she and suga's love making would have to be prolonged.

"Come on. Let's go watch a movie." Suga already knew the drill.

He stood up and extended his hand for her to take. Mila grabbed her plushie and hopped up from the bed, taking his hand.

"Mommy let's go!" The little girl said demandingly.

Suga looked back at her. "Yeah mommy. Let's go." He teased.

Raven kissed her teeth and stood up from the bed. "I'm right behind you." She said to them, following them out of the room.

Suga was close enough to whisper. "Don't sweat that, baby. We can wait it out just a while longer."

"Ehh nah. I think imma be sleep in another hour or so. Catch me tomorrow, bruh bruh." She said, patting his shoulder before skipping past them into the living room.

Suga felt played but he knew he would be sleepy as hell to in no time. So it was best if they dedicated this time to Mila and instead waited until tomorrow.

He couldn't help but feel guilty. He didn't like how scared Mila was. It was just all the more reason as to why it was best he do better to give them better.

He wanted them safe and happy. He wanted Mila in a better environment.

_______

Hoseok made it back home at a reasonable time. Of course, he couldn't stay out for much longer these days. Especially with the way he and Trinity had been lately.

He slipped off his coat and tossed it on the couch. She would more than likely throw a fit about that but oh well. She would survive.

Hoseok then took his gun from his waistband while walking towards their bedroom. He placed it on safety and checked around it as he entered the bedroom.

A movie was playing on the tv and trinity was laying down with the covers bundling her up as she watched it.

Hoseok placed his gun on the dresser. He wasn't really in her way since the tv was mounted on the wall.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hey..." Trinity replied. Not so much dryly, but still not as preppy.

Hoseok sighed and slipped off his watch. He needed to organize his jewelry. He had jewelry boxes, chain racks and watch racks but he barely organized them.

Trinity watched him for a minute before picking up the remote to pause the tv. She was now watching "Catch me if you can".

"How was uh...work?" She cleared her throat.

Well atleast she's making an effort.

"It was straight. I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning, make a deposit. You tryna come with?" He asked her, going towards the bathroom connected to their bedroom and flickering on the light.

"Um... sure. Yeah." Trinity said.

She barely heard of hoseok going to the bank. She thought he did like most drug dealers or whatever the fuck he was - and kept his money in a vault. Not a vault in the bank. But a vault in a warehouse or some shit.

"My parents want us to have dinner with them on Saturday night. I told them we would come but if the energy's off then...yeah." Trinity mumbled, thinking he wouldn't hear the last bit.

But he did.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Why would you tell them that?" He asked her.

"Huh?" Trinity asked. It then registered that he heard her.

"Oh... it was just my mother. And it wasn't anything too serious..." she said, feeling foolish.

Hoseok shook his head. She was pissing him off.

"You just be doing shit." He mumbled.

Trinity raised her brow. "Excuse me?" She asked.

Hoseok decided he didn't want to argue. Instead, he would be the bigger person.

"Don't worry about it. We're going to dinner Saturday night and won't shit be 'off"." He said sternly before slamming the bathroom door shut.

Trinity flinched from the slam but quickly calmed down. She could understand why he was annoyed but he didn't have to be so aggressive.

The girl sighed before picking up the remote and playing her movie.

"So much for starting conversation..." she mumbled.

-
A/n: might update again later on tonight idk

We got a little Suga Raven action tho 😌 + Mila

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.4K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
82.8K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...