Can't Get Out | Ryeji

By itzyddaeng

Two girls living together with different personalities and different background. Roommates relationship only... More

REMINDERS
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
note
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
note
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
author's note
NEW STORY!
Twitter

Chapter 19

3.1K 192 152
By itzyddaeng

RYUJIN

"I'm thankful you asked."

That was the last thing I said before once again closing the distance between our lips. 

The fruit flavored wine Yeji consumed and the powerful flavor of beer I drank were blending together as we explore each other's mouth.

The following kiss was more aggressive than the previous one. It was still tender and romantic. But, there is a sense of desperation.

Given the fact that we already know how each other taste, we were craving for more.

For more touch. For more contact between us. 

We're not kids anyway. We're both adults and we both knew what we were doing.

I tried to bring her onto my lap by exerting some force with the way I held her around her waist. Of course, without breaking the kiss.

Yeji gives in and sat on my lap. Her one hand wrapped around my neck and the other hand gently caressing my ears down to my jaw.

To say I want her was an understatement.

I wasn't even aware of how or when I began kissing her neck. I knew that was a weak spot. How? Because when I started kissing Yeji's jaw down to her neck, her touch became increasingly weaker.

I am greedy.

Because the next thing I did was more than just coming out of my shell. It was a big step and it's something I know will lead to another.

I gently pulled her sweatshirt up, trying to remove it from her body.

Yeji didn't stop me.

She even helped me removed the clothing.

Things got more heated, knowing that she's now just wearing a shorts and an undergarment that's covering her chest.

To think about the physical contact we were having at this moment, I was nervous. But I was also desperate for more.

Until Yeji broke the kiss.

"Room?" She asked.

It was more like a question if we're going to continue.

"Yes." I smirked. "Let's make this our first."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I hugged Yeji tighter as we're lying on her bed with only a comforter covering our naked bodies. 

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"It's 12." I replied. "Are you sleepy?" I asked her.

"No." She said. "I'm curious."

"Hmm?"

"Is it common for people to have sex on their first date?"

I giggled.

To be completely honest, it was new for me.

A kiss during first date? It was never my thing. What more with sex.

But like I've said, there's something about Yeji that makes me want to come out from my shell. It's as if I want to take every risk and be bold with my actions towards her.

Yet, consent will always be the top priority.

But, she's different. I'm sure of it.

"I don't know about that." I responded to her.

"Do you do it during first dates with other people?" She asked.

"No." I firmly uttered. "I've gone to dates but never did I imagine kissing them on first dates. What more with bringing them to bed."

"I'm different then?"

"You are, Yeji." I said and looked at her, not breaking the hug. "But don't get me wrong. The fact that we've kissed and even had sex on our first official date isn't the reason I think you're special. Because when it comes to those, consent will always be present. And that goes both ways, we both know that. It's just.. I can't explain it. Just, you know, you make me want to do things I don't usually do. It's like I'm all in for you."

"Such a baby." She said before pinching my nose and kissing my cheeks. "Baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes." She said and kissed my cheeks again. "You're my baby."

I giggled. "Don't call other people that then."

"Of course." She replied. "Ryujin." It was a serious voice this time.

"Hmm?"

"You're aware that I don't want things being complicated, right?"

I nodded.

"Do you mind if I'm going to ask you to put a label with what we have?" She asked. "If you just like. But, if you want to take things in a slow pace, it's also fine with me."

It was never a push and pull with her.

It was always straightforward.

And that's one of the things I liked about her.

"If you agree to be my girlfriend, then let's date officially." I told her and smiled. 

We both knew each other's feelings. We both knew what we want. And I don't think asking her to be my girlfriend right now is a problem.

"Okay." She answered and smiled in a shy manner. "I'll be your girlfriend."

I can't believe we're reaching 30s.

Because seeing how cheesy and shy the two of us right now, I'd say we're like high school lovers.

"I'm really curious about something." I uttered. "When did you start liking me? You said it was even before the night we kissed."

"Yes." She answered. "I was attracted to you the first time I saw you reporting something at the conference room. Well, you might not have noticed me. But, I actually didn't mind that infatuation feeling I felt."

I didn't respond and waited for her to continue.

"Until the lady that owns this building asked if it's okay with me to have a roommate. I didn't like the idea, of course. Being alone was like my escape from my parents. She said okay then shared the information that it was someone working from our company that she thought we might know each other. So to cut the long story short, when I knew it was you, that's when I agreed."

"I have some effect on you, I see." I told her and giggled. "We look like teenagers who's new to this kind of things, you know." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, Ryujin. It wasn't love at first sight. I don't believe at those. But there was something about you that makes me want to know you." She answered. "Until yeah, I figured I must've liked you when I agreed to have you as my roommate. Because I knew I was like taking a big step towards you with that idea."

"Glad you took a big step then."

Yeji smiled. "I want to kiss you." She suddenly said.

I giggled. Never thought I'll ever see this side of Yeji being a clingy partner.

I leaned in, of course, and gave her a kiss. I was kinda playful since I already know the taste of Yeji's lips. So I licked her lips and played with the way I kiss her.

Until I gave her a final peck before pulling her closer for a hug.

"Let's sleep, girlfriend." I said and since her face was on my neck, I felt how she smiled.

"Goodnight, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.1K 39
When two people with different personalities live in the same house. can they live in this house in peaceful and without any problems? Can one of the...
9.4K 197 11
By some twist of fate, you and Arny become roommates. (Arny/Birlap x Female Reader)
26.4K 1K 30
You need to read "Housemate" before you read this story. This is a continuation of the "HouseMate" Yeh Shuhua, Who had moved to korea with her cousi...
20.5K 1.2K 13
In a world where you can see your soulmate in your dreams without ever seeing them before, Ryujin swears her soulmate is the literal sun. started: id...