My Dear Mr.Husband❤️

By Shreena_Manat21

Mere is chehre pe muskurahat lana chahta tha, Mere is tute dil ko woh jodna chahata tha, Humdard toh woh apne... More

Prologue
1. Mr. Unknown Husband
2. A new phase of life
3. Embarrassing moment
4. First day in In law's house
5. The known guest
6. A filmy ritual
7. Checking him out.
8. Mr. Flirt
9. Revealing the truth.
10. Isn't he too good?
11. Reception party
12. Not so perfect dance
14. He's leaving.
15. Journey to Mumbai.
16. Remembering past.
17. His past memories.
18. His lovely gesture
19. Moments.
20. First argument.
A Gift For Readers❤️
21. Seven moles
22. Hidden talent
23. Pregnant?
24. Feelings ❤️
25. He's angry.
26. Ignored
27. Khadoos...
28. Changed perspective..
29. Opening up to me
30. jealousy
31. In your arms..
32. In love with him
33. Yeh Teri Meri Baatein ❤️
34. They're unbelievable
35. He's irritating me
36. Mood swings
37. I love you
38. Surprise!
39. Celebration
40. Be with me !
41. meeting him
42.Trust matters
43. Reason..
44. The real gem 💎
45. Bitter sweet banter
46. distance between us
47. Care❤️
48. My Dear Mr. Husband ❤️

13. The intense feelings.

1.8K 218 178
By Shreena_Manat21

He lifted her up and started climbing steps one by one while grinning.

"I'm not this much tired that I can't climb the stairs", She replied while looking away.

He shook his head, stopped right there and said while looking at her, " If you'll keep talking then I'll drop you"

She stared at him with wide eyes. Virat smiled after seeing her quiet with angry pout.

He again walked ahead and asked while staring at her, " Tumse kisine kaha hai, tum bahut cute ho?"

Sai smiled shyly and shook her head negatively. "Hoti toh kehte na." He mumbled and walked ahead while laughing. She glared at him and pinched his nose in anger. "Ouch!" She took her hand back and turned her sight away.

He opened their room's door by his leg and said while smiling, " I was joking,Sai!"

"Put me down.", She said angrily.
"Tum toh gussa ho gayi.", He said while looking at her.

"Nahi hu gussa, Aa gaya na Kamara. Rakhiye niche, Muze." She mumbled.

He put her down. She confusely stared at him, as his one hand was still on her back. " Kya hua?" She questioned while looking at his hand. He said while looking at her, " Watch mein kuch phas gaya hain."

He turned her and said, " Tumhari dress atak gayi hain, mere watch mein!"

" Toh nikaliye na! Ye bhi batana padega kya?" She said annoyingly.

He tried to release his watch." Offo! kitna time laga rahe hai!" Sai said while folding her hands.

Virat rolled his eyes and pulled back his hand with the force. Their eyes went wide as they heard the sound of tearing.

Sai instantly turned at him. " S..sorry!",He stuttered while looking away.

She raised her hands to pull his hairs, but controlled herself.

"Maine jaanbuz kr nahi kiya, Sai." He said while looking at her.

She shook her head in anger and took steps back. He confusely stared at her. She glanced around, took the pillow from the bed and threw at him. "Nayi dress thi meri!" She shouted while clenching her jaw.

Virat bent down and saved himself. "Dusri kharid lenge na, konsi badi baat hai!" He said normally.

"Badi baat?", She repeated and gritted her teeth. She took one more pillow and threw towards him, "Arey, aapki Aai ne gift di thi!" She said loudly . Virat again bent down to save from her attacks.

She threw all cushions at him and one also didn't touch him. Her anger increased more.

Virat said while smiling at her, "Sai, tum gusse mein aur bhi hot lagti ho.."

" Hot lagti hu.." She murmured and looked here and there to find something to throw. As there weren't any cushions, now. Virat sighed in relief and mumbled, "Bach gaye!"

She walked towards dressing table and grabbed his bottle of perfume.

"Sai!, That's very expensive. Agar tut gayi na, bahut nuksan ho jayega." He said while walking towards her. She smiled sarcastically.

"Tab toh main yeh pakka phodungi", She ran away from him.

"Wapas karo, Sai.."He again walked towards her.

"Naah!" She climbed on the bed while giggling.

"Tumhare peeth pr ek til hain na?", He asked while grinning mischievously and pulled her down from bed. She turned her sight away in embarassment, as she was running here and there with that torn dress. He wrapped his hands around her waist and said while tapping finger on her back, "yaha til hai, Hain na?.." He stared at her while biting his lower lip. She wasn't even looking at him. She was becoming red in the embarassment.

She stepped back to rescue from his hold. But, fell on the bed along with him above her.

She tightly clutched his shirt by closing eyes, he smiled and put his hand on her hairs and stroked it. He glanced at her and his fingers smoothly ran on her face, made her to open the eyes.

He gently caressed her cheek with his thumb and stared in her brown orbs. After, locking eyes with her, he glanced at her lips, his mind went blank for moment. She noticed this and she got that he was leading towards kiss. He lightly tilted his head and leaned in, He was about to make contact with her lips, when she closed her eyes. Her grip on his shirt became tighter, as their lips touched and brushed with each other's. The sudden warmth spread throughout their bodies while increasing their breaths and heartbeats. The kiss remained incomplete, as she pushed him from her and got up. Coz, Someone's phone was loudly ringing and it was Virat's. He glanced at her before grabbing his phone.

She got up from there and rushed inside washroom after grabbing her clothes from cupboard.

"Hello.", Virat picked the call up.

"Tomorrow?", He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there.", He stated and ended the call.

He put his phone on table and went towards cupboard to take his clothes.

Sai came out from washroom. Virat called her," Sai"

"Hmm?", She looked at him.

"I am sorry, if I made you uncomfortable.", He said and went inside the washroom.

She stopped there while thinking about him. He can't be this good. No one apologize like this. She frowned her brows and sat in front of dressing table.

She started removing hair pins from her hairs. Literally that girl had used too many pins, it was getting difficult to find them also.

Virat came out from washroom, she didn't stare at him, she was busy in her work.

He took all cushions which Sai had thrown and kept them on bed. His bottle of perfume was still on bed. He grabbed that and walked towards cupboard. He didn't want her to break this costly thing. He hid that between his shirts and shut the door.

He stared at Sai who was still playing with her hairs. He sighed and walked near her. She stared at him through mirror, when he cleared his throat to get her attention. She rolled her eyes and mumbled, "kya hai?"

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?, He asked while standing behind her.

"Main Kathakali kar rahi hu, Aap karenge?", She said sarcastically while rolling eyes. He laughed at her.

"Hasiye hasiye! Aap ladko ka kya hai? Suit wuit pehen liya, ek haath baalo mein se ghumaya toh ho gaye taiyar! Humse pucchiye kitna waqt lagta hai taiyar hone mein.." She pulled the pin annoyingly and kept that on the table. He pressed his lips.

"Us ladki ne na, itni sari clips lagayi hai, dhundne pr bhi nahi mil rahi."

She again started to find clips in her hairs. Virat smiled at her and asked, "May I help you?"

She shook her head and closed her eyes. He started removing clips one by one. She rested her head on the chair as she was feeling sleepy. He glanced at her while smiling.

After removing all the pins from her hairs, He patted on her shoulder. She had fallen asleep.

"Sai.." He called her slowly. She was in deep sleep, she didn't hear him.

"I don't have any other option", He mumbled and bent to pick her up. He slowly walked near bed while carrying her and placed her there. He pulled the quilt over to cover her before walking towards his side.

He sat on the bed and grabbed his phone. There were two msgs for him. He smiled sadly and put the phone back on table. He stared at Sai and moved hand from her head. She instantly held his hand and put her head on his hand.

He went near her and brushed her hairs behind her ear. His sight fell on her lips again. How badly he wanted to taste her lips, but his luck betrayed him. Can't that phone rang after sometime, atleast he would be able to complete his first kiss. He slowly pulled his hand away from her and laid beside her while closing eyes.

I'm not good in writing romance.🙊🙉
So apologies in advance! 。◕‿◕。
See you soon.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 4.7K 44
Sai an 18 year old who married her fathers boss to fullfil her fathers last wish she was very clear from the starting she didn't want any deal kind...
45.9K 3.7K 42
This story starts from SaiRat's marriage Let's see how was their Deal waali shaddi becomes Dil waali shaddi 💞 Let's see how was their ~Deal se Dil...
42.7K 3.6K 25
this is a story of my favourite couple Sairat (Ghkkpm)❤️❤️ I'm new here😂😂 I'm writing first time🙂🙂 don't know what happens 😁😁PLZZ story mai ko...
9.4K 645 9
trust is important they say in a relationship Sai trusted virat when he said he loved her she trusted him when he said he had no one she trusted h...