His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Da dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Altro

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 60

3.4K 177 241
Da dionnes_tapes

HOSEOK

Days later, hoseok was feeling better. Just in time to hit up the bar with Jimin and have fun with him and the guys for his birthday. Hoseok needed it. He missed his friends plus he was happy Jimin actually wanted to go out and do something for his birthday, even if Michelle put him up to it.

Trinity had been a little hot and cold. After he told her she would make for a good mother, she had been acting weird.

It made hoseok worry about things that he never thought he would have to worry about. But he didn't pester her for an answer.

The man stood in the mirror fixing the cold chain he had placed on his neck. He had just gotten a haircut earlier, touching up his undercut which had been starting to grow back.

He wore all black, as always. Pairing it off with his favorite leather jacket and red and black 1's.

From time to time he would look back and see Trinity engrossed in her own world, reading the book she had been hooked on lately and paying him no mind.

But once hoseok was finished getting dressed, he turned around to look at her. "Well?" He asked.

Trinity looked up at him, her forehead making those cute little wrinkles it did when she only looked up with her eyes and didn't move her head.

"Well? What?" She asked.

Hoseok expanded his arms, spinning around for her. "Did I eat this up?" He asked, using her social media lingo to ask her opinion on his outfit.

Trinity giggled, placing her book down next to her. "You ate that up." She said.

Hoseok smirked, lowering his arms. "Shit yeah I did." He mumbled.

Trinity sat up so that she was on her knees but sitting on the heels of her feet. Her hands laid in her lap. She wore one of his shirts that fit her like a night gown, the grew shirt covering the top of her body and a little of her thighs. Hoseok loved when she dressed in his clothes.

"You smell good." Trinity said. Hoseok walked over to the bed, taking his hands and pulling her closer.

"I could just- well never mind." Trinity giggled, cutting herself off.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, wrapping his arms around her as she held on to his shoulders. Naturally, his hands slip down to her ass. He palmed it and watched her faces change.

"I hate when you do that. Tell me what's on your mind, baby." He prompted.

"I can't." Trinity said breathlessly, looking up at him with those doe eyes.

Hoseok stared at her. She was so good at playing innocent. He just knew she wanted to say some nasty shit.

"You can but iight." He mumbled before bending down to kiss her lips.

Trinity kissed him back. The kiss was feverish and long overdo. It felt nice and it made hoseok want to get in a little quickie before leaving but they honestly hadn't had sex in a few days and it would be awkward jumping into it before he went out.

"Mmm, I love you." He rasped against her lips, his eyes still closed and all.

"I love you too. Have fun, you deserve to." Trinity whispered, slowly pulling away and opening her eyes.

Hoseok couldn't remember the last time he had been out just to have fun. Usually when he went to clubs these days it was to handle business. This would do him some good.

"But not too much fun. You looking and smelling all good. Don't make me have to fight nobody, Seok." Trinity warned, looking dead serious.

Hoseok didn't want to laugh but it was funny when she tried to be all intimidating. But deep down he knew that with the way trin was changing, she would more than likely fuck somebody up.

"I promise I won't have too much fun." He joked.

Trinity smiled, giving him one last kiss and a pat on the chest before scooting back into bed.

"I'll be waiting for you." She said to him, slowly picking back up her book.

Pride and prejudice. She found interest in the classics.

"I'll be back in a few hours, love." Hoseok sighed, grabbing his keys (and his gun) before walking towards the door.

_______

"Push start whip no switch on it,
Rolex so big, no tick on it
Two bad bitches might trick on it
She gon do a headstand then split on it"

"I thought you said this was only a bar?" Jimin mumbled, running his hand down his face as he looked around the big ass club that was literally more than a bar.

"No. I said this place has a nice bar. I didn't say it was only a bar, bruh bruh." Suga responded smartly, reaching to pour more whiskey in his glass.

"You fucking cunt." Jimin cursed at the older. Suga only flipped him off before taking a sip from his drink.

Hoseok chuckled as he watched the two. That's what Jimin got for taking suggestions on where to go from Suga.

He recommended a bar, yes. But this bar was within a club that had bottle girls dressed in one pieces and stilettos and stripping poles.

It was live as fuck and hoseok thought it was a nice scene for the birthday boy. But Jimin was of course acting like a husband and a grouchy old dad turning fifty instead of acting his actual 22 years.

"Ah Jimin don't be like that. Loosen up, it's your twenty second." Namjoon instigated.

"I-... I'm trying to. It's just been so long since I last been out like this." Jimin sighed, tilting his shot glass upwards and downing its contents.

"That's all the more reason to turn the fuck up. You had a baby, got a girl and now you own your own business! Grab a bottle and loosen the fuck up!" Suga said, patting Jimin's back.

Hoseok watched Jimin smile slowly. He just needed that little extra push. Jimin was an introvert. He didn't really do things like this unless he absolutely had to.

"Ahhh you right you right. Jay, what you sipping?" Jimin nodded towards hoseok.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Hennessy. Big boy shit, stick to what you know." Hoseok teased.

"Big boy shit? Hennessy been weak to me since I hit eighteen." Jimin mumbled, snatching the bottle from hoseok and carelessly water-falling it.

Once he got a mouthful he lowered the bottle. His eyes squeezed shut as he swallowed it and the spicy feeling made his throat tingle. But it wasn't bad. It was fun.

"You say it's weak yet you look like a bitch while throwing it back?" Namjoon laughed. Not long after, Suga followed behind. Jimin paid them both no mind as he placed the bottle on the table.

"Exactly. Gimmie my shit back." Hoseok chuckled, snatching the bottle before sitting back in his chair and looking around.

As the laughter died down, everyone sat back. It had only been about an hour. Yes, half of them were tipsy. Hoseok was standing as strong as he could but sooner than later he would be out of body as well. But that's what they all wanted, right?

"I can't believe this shit..." Jimin shook his head. "I mean a son, a wife-" he quickly stopped himself but already everyone had caught on.

Jimin snapped his head up and looked around the table. Hoseok wasn't shocked because Trinity had told him already. But Namjoon and Suga appeared to be.

"Shit." Jimin cursed.

"Ah hell, don't tell me you took big dog mimi out the game." Suga joked.

"Right though." Namjoon smirked.

"It's not like that." Jimin mumbled. But he quickly rebutted. "I mean it is like that. She's mine, yeah. But you guys weren't supposed to find out like that..." he sighed.

"So you and Michelle really are married?" Namjoon questioned.

Jimin smirked, tapping his finger against the table as he stared down at the shot glasses.

"We...we got eloped last year on thanksgiving after finding out Uriah's gender." Jimin admitted.

"No shit. Congrats, man. Eventhough you should've been said something." Suga said.

"Agreed. What the fuck man?" Namjoon swore.

"My fault." Jimin raised his hands in surrender. "I plan on giving her an actual ring...and proposing so that we can have an actual wedding. She turns twenty next year and Uriah would be big enough to where we can be more flexible with a wedding."

"I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. That's why I was so quick to agree with getting eloped."

"I just can't believe that your dorky ass took Michelle out the game. But you guys are perfect for each other plus my nephew came out of it. I'm happy for you both, honest." Suga said.

"Same." Hoseok added.

"What they said." Namjoon said.

"Happy to hear you support." Jimin said to them, reaching to pour up another glass.

"Namjoon it's only a matter of time before you and Haylee take the next step. Jay, you and lil sis-"

"Record scratch." Namjoon shook his head. "Me and trinity talked about this. Her big head ass won't be getting married until she's thirty. So hold off on that, seok. Will ya?"

Hoseok couldn't help but laugh. He often forgot that Namjoon was more than his bestfriend. He was also Trinity's big brother and eventhough they argued, he was still protective of her.

"I gotchu." Hoseok lied.

Of course he couldn't hold off on popping the big question. It hadn't crossed his mind but he knew he wanted to marry trinity. Just not right now but also, he wouldn't be waiting until she hit thirty.

Maybe in another year or two...

"When you gon' stop whoring?" Jimin nudged Suga.

Suga kissed his teeth, relaxing back. "Ahh...my pimp days been over for awhile now, actually." He said.

Hoseok raised a brow. He didn't expect that. "Word?" He asked.

"Word." Suga said. Jimin frowned. "What the hell? Who?" He asked.

"Well if you must know, birthday boy." Suga started. "Me and this chick been messing around for about a year now. I just keep shit real discrete."

Namjoon, Jimin and hoseok all looked at other. Probably trying to see if Suga was actually telling the truth or if he was being sarcastic like he always was.

"What's her name?" Namjoon asked.

"Raven." Suga said quickly. He for sure wasn't lying.

"Holy shit it's a miracle." Jimin shook his head.

"Ahh fuck you. And yes, Raven. All y'all need to know is that we met at the club, did the freak nasty and now I'm in love with her a year and some months later. Any other information will come as a surprise once y'all meet her on thanksgiving." He smirked.

"We get to meet her?!" They all asked in unison. They just couldn't believe Suga was actually tied down. And despite the minimalism of his words, it was obvious that he was quite smitten with Raven.

"Well that's dope. I can't wait to meet her."

"Yeah. And hopefully she's not some crazy ass white broad. The last you had slashed my tires all because you cheated." Namjoon complained.

"Ain't nobody worried about Chelsea off the walls ass. That broad in rehab. And Raven is a beautiful black woman, all have you know." Suga said sassily.

"Well I'm happy for you, Suga." Hoseok said.

"Im scared for the girl but I'm happy for you bro." Jimin teased. Suga kissed his teeth.

"Fuck y-"

Just as he started to speak, the sound of gunshots could be heard throughout the club. It was odd, to say the least. The music turned down and screams could be heard. Instantly people started to run around. Glasses being shattered and tables being flipped.

Hoseok and the others quickly got down, used to this scene. But it wasn't anything to be proud of. Their hearts were beating equally as fast as the others and they were all thinking the same thing, hoseok believed.

They needed to make it home tonight.

Hoseok held on to his gun which was still tucked in his pants. Suga had his hand on his as well. They made brief eye contact under the table. They would need to get out of the club soon but not when the gunshots were still sounding off in every corner. They needed to wait a minute.

"What the hell?" Jimin whispered.

"I thought this was a new fuckin' club?"

"It is." Suga said. A woman running by accidentally tripping out of her heel and leaving it behind him.

"Must've been some beef or something. I don't fuckin' know." Suga whisper yelled.

Hoseok shushed them with his hand. The gunshots stopped. The all gave each other brief looks before quickly getting from under the table and following the others who were running out of the club.

Standing outside of the building they could hear the sirens in the distance. One by one police cars rolled in. It wasn't safe for hoseok to be here and there were thoughts tumbling about his mind.

It did make sense. This was a new club, so why were there shootings happening already?

Not only that, everything had gone to shit so fast. A lot of things had been shot up plus everybody abandoned what they had been doing. How is it that all of that could happen so fast?

After everyone calmed down and took a breather, Jimin spoke.

"We goin' to another bar or what?" He asked. Hoseok wanted to object and just head home to trinity because honestly, this has him thinking.

But it was Jimin's birthday and even if it was just for a few more drinks, he would have fun with him.

"Y-yeah." Namjoon said shakily. They had abandoned their bottles inside and wouldn't be going back in for them.

"That shit was crazy, man." Suga mumbled as they started to walk towards the cars.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He turned to look back at the building one more time as the people stood around and the police whipped in.

Why did that happen so fast? And why, just why did he connect it to himself?

-
A/n: HOLLON

I know y'all are probably confused but idc😭😭😭 y'all will live until the next update

Excuse any mistakes <3 just a few more chapters left

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

69.8K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
13.9K 557 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
69.5K 2.3K 23
She was the one he fell for. I don't own tvd just Kelsey, Brittany and this story. Stefan x oc Damon x oc Don't own the face claim either. Idk who th...
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...