Can't Get Out | Ryeji

itzyddaeng tarafından

Two girls living together with different personalities and different background. Roommates relationship only... Daha Fazla

REMINDERS
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
note
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
note
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
author's note
NEW STORY!
Twitter

Chapter 05

3.7K 214 381
itzyddaeng tarafından

RYUJIN

"You're pretty bold with your remarks, aren't you?" I told Yeji, apparently ignoring the fact that our dinner had already arrived.

"Let's eat." Yeji stated. 

I ordered roasted beef, while she went with chicken. We have quite different tastes. But I'm glad we're slowly getting closer each other even though we're different and it's just been two days since we met.

"The ambience here is great, I like it." She suddenly said while we're eating. 

"Yeah. One of my favorite coffee shops."

"You come here often?"

"Yes. With my friend." I answered. "Or sometimes, alone. I used to come here every morning when I didn't have a car yet since I always took the first bus going to the city. The distance between the company and this location is only ten minutes so yeah."

"Where are you from?" She asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Gangwon Province." I answered. "It's an hours away from Seoul I think. That's why I decided to just rent an apartment."

She just nodded her head and hummed in response to my answer to her.

"You? You really live in the city or..?" I asked her. 

"I live in the city." She simply answered. "I just wanted to live far away from my parents that's why." She laughed. But I noticed some uneasiness? Yeah. If my hunch is right. 

So I didn't tried to ask further about that matter.

"How long have you been living in the apartment since I entered the picture?" 

"Hmm, I think a month." She said before putting an entire spoonful of food in her mouth. 

"Do you prefer living alone?" I asked. "You know, privacy."

"Not much." She mumbled. "It's kinda nice having someone at home too."

"Really?" I asked and gave her a teasing smile. "You just got to know me two days ago though."

"How sure are you?" She suddenly asked back.

"It's my first time seeing you."

"Not for me, Ryujin."

"What?" I was surprised. "You even asked me where do I work when we first met. And you said we haven't met. Stop messing around."

"I only asked to make sure. And yeah, we haven't met.. personally. That doesn't mean I haven't seen you before." 

"So where and when did you see me?"

"Will you teach me how to drive for free when I tell you?"

That got me thinking so I didn't answer for a second. "Fine."

"Okay, then I'll tell you the information you want when I already know how to drive."

"I hate you."

She just laughed at me. 

After a few more short conversations and taking turns with questions we didn't know about each other, we didn't notice that we had already finished our meal.

"Let's go?" I asked after we had finished our meal. Our meal was paid by me, and our drinks were paid by Yeji. She originally insisted that she would pay for everything since she was the one who wanted to go out, but I declined.

Yeji was still fixing her things and checking to see if we had forgotten anything before humming as response to me. 

We entered my car as soon as we got out, and I immediately started the engine.

"Karaoke bar?"

"Yes!" She answered excitedly. "I'll use your playlist." She said and I gave her my phone. She already know the pass code so, yeah. 

She played 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift. 

"A swiftie?" I asked. 

"Yes." She excitedly said while singing along to the song played. "You?"

"I casually listen to her music." I replied. "Stay stay stay is personally my fave."

"Wow, taste." She just mumbled. Well, Yeji was busy singing with the song played so I just laughed at her. 

After 2 more songs played with Yeji singing along and me, casually glancing at her and giggling, we have arrived at the karaoke bar.

Unfortunately, it was closed. So, Yeji and I decided to just go to the market to do some groceries for the things we need at home. 

Since Yeji was sad that the karaoke bar was closed, I suggested that we buy some wine or beer, or whatever she prefers, and watch a movie at home.

Although movie and karaoke is totally different, at least we have something to do. 

With that, the disappointment on her face was then replaced with excitement again.

So here we are already at the market, doing some groceries. 

"Do you prefer wine?" She asked. 

We're already done getting some foods good for a month. As roommates, we decided to just share with the foods and pay equally.

"I prefer beer more." I said and went to the section where beers are at and put it in our pushcart. 

"I don't like beers." She said and I laughed. 

"We have different taste."

I was pulling our cart and observed that when we got to the snacks section, Yeji had almost consumed everything she could see.

"You love snacks?" I asked her. 

"Yes." She answered as she was counting the snacks she put in our cart checking if it's good enough already. "Get yours too."

When I saw the mocha bread that's packed, I grabbed some from it and put it in our cart. "This is enough for me."

"We really are different." She stated and I laughed. "Let's buy some popcorn for later." She exclaimed.

"You're excited?" I asked. "You can invite your friends to if you want. I won't mind." I told her.

"Actually, I don't have friends." She stated as if it's not a big deal. 

"Huh?" I was confused. "You said your friends are not available so you invited me for night out."

"Just didn't want to creep you out so I used some excuse."

"You're really.." I paused. "I can't predict you at all." I chuckled. 

Instead of focusing on the part where she lied to me, I was saddened by the fact that she has no friends.

"I think we're done." Yeji stated, she was checking one more time if the items in our cart were enough for a month.

"Okay."

After paying for our groceries, we went to the parking lot. We just put our groceries at the back seat and I already started the car. 

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

It was already 9 pm when we arrived at our place. 

We went to our respective rooms to change our attire into something more comfortable.

When I was sorting our groceries and placing the food in the refrigerator, Yeji prepared our drinks and cooked popcorn for us. 

After some time, she already finished preparing and went to the living room to turn on the television and find some movies to watch.

I followed her when I finished doing what I'm doing. 

"What do you want to watch?" I asked her as I opened the beer that was in the mini table on the living room. 

"Are you up for a drama series?" She asked me while she was scrolling through Netflix. 

"Sure." 

"Have you watched Nevertheless?"

"What's that?" I asked. "I don't watch K-dramas."

"What? Why?"

"Not my cup of tea."

Honestly? I have the impression that K-dramas are only for straight people. Although I still enjoy watching dramas especially the building up process of relationships, some are so cliché that I have stopped watching them.

But yeah, I don't hate it. Just not my cup of tea.

"Let's watch Nevertheless then." Yeji said and started playing the first episode. "I think we'll get to finish watching at least two episodes."

And so we watched quietly, beside each other. Drinking our drinks.

Sometimes, giving remarks or reaction on how toxic the main guy on the drama is. 

"People are saying on the internet that it's good." She said. "But it's just the first episode and I can already notice how toxic the main guy is."

I laughed and once again drank from my beer.

An hour has passed and I've already finished drinking three cans and now I'm on my fourth. 

Yeji?

Yeji was drinking her wine. 

And I don't know. 

I don't know if it's the alcohol that's been on my body but I can't help but stare. It felt like the world was put into slow motion.

From her eyes. 

To her nose. 

And to her lips. 

She's really attractive. 

"Hey." She called out. 

I hummed. Not noticing I was spacing out.

"Is there a dirt on my face?" She asked. "You were staring."

"Sorry." 

It's normal for someone to think that someone is beautiful. Especially when it's with a friend. Are we friends? I think so.

Anyway, I think she really is beautiful.

"I was asking if you're still up for another episode or you already want to go to bed?" Yeji stated. "I think you're already drunk. Your eyes tells me."

"I'm still good." I said. "You?"

"I'll just get ice for my wine." She said.

But, I think universe wasn't on my side. Given the fact that her attractiveness is all over my mind right now, something happened.

Yeji tripped.

Not just a simple one but as far as I can tell what's happening is she's on top of me.

And, her face is so near to mine.

Due to the alcohol that's been controlling the way I think, I uttered words that's supposed to be on my mind only.

"You're beautiful." I said.

I can't tell what's the reaction on her face but she's also staring at me. Not breaking anything nor blinking.

So my eyes went down to her lips.

She has.. a very beautiful lips.

The next thing I knew, I was once again mumbling things that were intended to be on my thoughts only.

"Is it okay if I close this distance and kiss you?"

She wasn't surprised nor disgusted.

Instead, she smirked.

"My parents will kill me."

That was the last thing I heard from Yeji before she closed the distance between our lips.

==

the "night" on the description of the story.

confusion, angst, fluff starts now :)

please vote and leave comments for your thoughts!! <3 i appreciate it.

english is not my first language so apologies for some grammatical errors.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.5K 1.2K 13
In a world where you can see your soulmate in your dreams without ever seeing them before, Ryujin swears her soulmate is the literal sun. started: id...
938K 26.7K 35
Two girls living ordinary lives, became friends and started falling for each other. But with challenges coming their way, will they risk taking a cha...
5.5K 218 11
Jeyu, Ryujin and Yeji's daughter was curious about the love story of her parents. She asked her mama Ryujin to tell her how'd they met and that's the...
43.3K 2.7K 44
Yeji's not so typical Princess life. She just wants to experience love and life but she didn't expect it to be so hard.