Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
-6-
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

✨8✨

1.6K 244 16
By the_bogummy

Here is the update. Avoid mistakes if any.

Mood off hai! Online offline ka game chal raha hai yahan. They are still deciding infact the college is confusing the students regarding it at one time they are saying online the exam will be and the other moment they are saying it will offline. Uggghhhh!

Anyways enjoy it. And yeah. Vote the story if you read it. Don't just open, read and leave. If you can't comment thats fine. Atleast vote.

04.01.2022

Rehaan and Manik reached home and they both directly went to Aradhya's room. They saw her sleeping hugging Nandini who was also lying down beside her. Seeing them Nandini signalled them to wait. Freeing herself carefully she came out of the room letting Nisha sleep beside her.

"Kya hua? Kya kiya tum dono ne?" Nandini asked coming down to the hall. The father-duo stared at each other and sighed.

1 hour before

When they reached the house, they were shocked it was not a house instead it was a garage. They knocked on the shutter once it was open they both were shocked seeing the situation.

Everywhere was drugs, blood. It was messed up situation and on top of that Aarush was lying down on the floor with two girls who probably were in drugs effect.

"Yeh kamina... I won't leave him." Saying this Rehaan moved towards him and punched his face really really hard which resulted in nose, lip bleeding. He whimpered in pain but couldn't understand what was happening.

"Rehaan! Stop. We will call the police. Anyways, I'll handle him in my way. Chalo." Manik said to which Rehaan nodded and got up from there. It was really digusting place.

Like within half & hour the police came and took him away. Manik and Rehaan sat in the car and drove towards their house.

"I seriously don't understand how can Aru fall in love with this mo**********" Rehaan gritted his teeths in anger making Manik sigh.

"Stop cursing you idiot. We will handle it. Drive properly." Rehaan pouted and continued to drive.

Present

"He used to do many illegal things. I... I don't know what would have happened if Aru..." Nandini got scared with the thought of just her daughter being into bad hands.

Manik came forward and hugged her tightly.

"Shh! She is with us. And nothing happened with her." Rehaan came forward and made her look at him.

"Maa, do you think I will let any harm come near her? She is the most precious person in our lives. Koi agar kuch karega bhi na jaan se maar dalunga main." Nandini bobbed her head and wiped off her tears.

They all got ready to go when Nandini said "Rehaan, sleep with your dad today. I will be with Aru." Bobbibg his head he moved to change.

Nandini turned to go when Manik held her hand making hee face him. He took a deep breath and said

"Stop stressing yourself. I will handle that guy. And if anything happens call me okay?" She bobbed her head, he leaned towards her and place his lips on her forehead making her close her eyes.

"Good night/ night" they both wished each other and went to sleep. Nandini she entered only to witness Nisha and Aradhya sleeping hugging each other.  Smiling at them she laid down beside Aradhya and went to sleep.

------------------

Next Morning

When Nandini woke up she saw Aradhya already awake staring at the balcony of her room. She got up and getting a comfortable position she place her hand on her back.

"Good morning maa." She wished slowly making her smile.

"Good morning beta. How are you feeling?"

She gave her a faint smile and laid down again keeping her head in her lap.

"Fine mumma." They both stayed silent. Out of nowhere Aradhya asked

"Maa, kabhi aapne decision regret kiya hai?"

"Bahut baar. I regreted so many times.  I left your dad when he needed me, I used hide things from him but when he came to know I was regretting it really badly. If I would have told him shayad itni saari problems khadi hi nahi hoti. And you know what Aru..." Aradhya faced her up listening her.

"What?"

"At this age, many make mistakes. It's not your fault that you fell for a wrong guy. And you don't have to regret baby. Because kahi na kahi he thought you a lesson to move on to find a better person than him. And my baby is really strong she won't break. Right?" Nandini asked making her bob her head.

Even though she loved him but somewhere deep down it wasn't hurting that much. They were so engrossed in their talks that they didn't even realise when Nisha was up and listening to them silently.

"Good morning Nisha." Nandini wished her making her smile.

"Good morning aunty. I need to freshen up. Ghar bhi jana hai." Nandini bobbed her head told her to freshen up.

"Chalo Aru get up! We will cook something delicious for everyone." She smiled and got up. Nandini went back to her room only to see both her husband and son sleeping in weird postion. Sighing at them she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

-----------------

Everyone were having their breakfast laughing as if nothing happened. Aradhya's mood was a bit off but she didn't show it to anyone but whom was she kidding. Everyone knows about her.

"Rehaan drop Nisha home before going to office." Nandini ordered him making salute.

"Yes ma'am!" All laughed and they both left. Manik looked at Aradhya and then at Nandini.

"Aru!" He called her making hee look at him.

"Let's live our day! Father daughter day." She was going to say no when Manik pleaded with a puppy face so she couldn't deny him.

"Okay!" Manik smiled and said

"Okay...be ready by 10, I'll be back soon." Saying this he left to his room to change.

"Mumma...aap bhi chalo na. Ghar baithe baithe kya karoge."

"But it's father daughter day out." Nandini said picking up the orange juice to drink.

"Nahh! Aap bhi chalo. Varna I'm not going."

"Fine! After breakfast get ready." Aradhya clapped her hands and had hee breakfast as fast as she could where as Nandini chuckled.

--------------

Rehaan was driving the car and theough out the ride from the house Nisha was quiet making him anxious.

"Kya hua hai Nisha?" He asked after not being able to hold the curiousity.

"Nothing..." She replied looking away. He very well knows she can't hide anything from her.

"Stop lying Nisha. I know you very well. Tell me." He said a bit sternly making her sigh.

"Mummy papa...they were saying yesterday that if you don't agree to take a step towards marriage then they will me allaince." Rehaan was shocked listening her. He immediately stopped the car making them jerk. She looked at him in shock.

"Rehaan!"

"What Rehaan? Seriously... Nisha... com'on yrr! We are together from so long and they don't even have trust on me? And alliance dhund lenge matlab kya hai? Pagal hai kya?" He screamed not so loudly making her sigh.

"It's not in my hand Rehaan. What should I do if their thinking is conservative? Aur maine unko bola bhi just to wait for 2 more years! But nahi they aren't ready to listen. Main karun kya?" She sighed and looked away.

"Look Nisha... I I seriously need time for my dream project. I can't ignore it. Can't you just convince them to wait for some more time?" He asked in a tired tone.

"I tried my best Rehaan. Aur main meri family aur tumhare beech piss rahi hun. I understand your situation Rehaan. I'm not denying about waiting for you... it's just that...my family...they think since I have crossed 25 I should be married." She said being tired of everything. Rehaan sighed and looked away.

"Fine! I'll come to your house. I'll speak to them."

"Rehaan... don't. They will force us to get married. I'll manage. Just drop me near Mr. Mehta's house." Nisha said worriedly because she knew whatever comes in Rehaan's mind he says it on the face. And knowing her family's mentality she couldn't take any risk.

"No Nisha. If I won't speak then they will force you to get married to someone else and I don't want that. I can't lose Nisha." He said making her stare at him in worry.

"I know Rehaan. That's why I'm saying let's not hurry. You just focus on your project. And stop the car now. I'll get down here." Releasing a deep breath  he stopped the car and let her go towards her house.

He waited till she could go inside her house. He sighed and banged his head on the stering and the honk blasted continuosly making everyone stare at him.

"Fucking life!" Murmuring to himself he drove towards the office.

How was it?

Leave your reviews.

Important notice: I will be taking down some stories. Reason is that I myself not interested in writing nor reading. Also many of them don't like it also.

Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
147K 12.6K 27
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
18.6K 726 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness