Home is Where the Heart is [O...

Bởi bethanyjanebooks

The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were... Xem Thêm

Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest Cast List
The World Without Light Cast List
World Within Snow Cast List
1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
3 - Lost Girls
4 - Lost Girls
5 - Quite a Common Fairy
6 - Quite a Common Fairy
7 - Nasty Habits
8 - Nasty Habits
9 - Good Form
10 - Good Form
11 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
12 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
13 - Christmas Special
14 - Christmas Special
15 - Dark Hollow
16 - Dark Hollow
17 - Think Lovely Thoughts
18 - Think Lovely Thoughts
19 - Save Henry and Julia
20 - Save Henry and Julia
21 - The New Neverland
22 - The New Neverland
23 - Going Home
24 - Going Home
25 - New York Serenade
26 - New York Serenade
27 - Witch Hunt
28 - Witch Hunt
29 - The Tower
30 - The Tower
31 - Quiet Minds
32 - Quiet Minds
33 - It's Not Easy Being Green
34 - It's Not Easy Being Green
35 - The Jolly Roger
36 - The Jolly Roger
37 - Bleeding Through
38 - Bleeding Through
39 - A Curious Thing
40 - A Curious Thing
41 - Kansas
42 - Kansas
44 - Snow Drifts
45 - There's No Place Like Home
46 - There's No Place Like Home
Next Book

43 - Snow Drifts

550 19 0
Bởi bethanyjanebooks

Flashback: Boston - Eighteen Years Ago...

At Happy Cottage Children's Home, a little girl was handed a stuffed Mickey Mouse toy by her new adoptive parents. She waved goodbye to the other children before getting into her new parent's car before they drove away.

The woman who ran the home then started to usher the children back inside, "Alright, everyone. Back inside. It's almost dinner time," All the children went inside but two eleven-year-old twins, Emma and Elaine, and their older sister, sixteen-year-old Katy "Don't worry, you'll find a home too, Emma, Elaine, Katy," The woman said.

"It's too late for me. I'll be out by the year is done," Katy said.

"Age was against you, I'm afraid," The woman said and walked inside.

"We'll always be together, right?" Young Elaine said.

"Yeah," Young Emma said.

"Always," Katy said and the three of them held hands.

End of Flashback

Everyone was gathered at a gravestone, mourning Mary Margaret. Faye's baby started crying and she gently rocked him back to sleep before walking away, David watched her walking away. Faye leaned against David's truck as she tended to their son.

"She feels like an imposter," David looked at Katy who was holding Noah, "Snow was your true love and Pri... She's just given birth to your son and now we're here... At Snow's funeral... She feels out of place," Katy whispered.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the beach, Killian walked up to Elaine, "Thought I'd find you here," Elaine looked up, "You okay, love?" Killian asked.

"Yeah... I'm okay," Killian stood beside her, "Just... I don't know how to feel," Killian looked at her, "Mary Margaret was... Is..." She sighed, "She was my mother no matter what at the end of the day... But I didn't know her... Like that, so I don't know how to feel," Elaine said.

"I get that, love," Killian said.

"I don't know what to do, Killian," Elaine said.

"That's why you want to leave," Elaine nodded, "So this feeling stops?" Killian said.

"I do care about you, but I can't live my life knowing that I'm on borrowed time... I want to be with my children as much as I can, in a place I believed was home," Elaine said.

"You wish I didn't tell you the truth?" Killian asked.

"No... I wish..." Elaine sighed, "What I wish is that I stop wishing, only gives me trouble," Elaine said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At Mary Margaret's loft, Emma and Elaine were watching David and Faye spending time with their infant son, "He's a handsome boy," David said.

Faye chuckled softly, "Stop, you're going to spoil him," Faye said.

Outside the room, Emma and Elaine were watching them, both lost in thought and David looked at him, "Girls, you okay?" David asked.

"What? Oh, yeah, of course," Elaine said.

"You sure?" Faye asked.

"Yeah," The Swan twins said.

"You guys finally gonna tell us the name of our little brother? Or should we just keep on calling him 'Hey there'?" Emma asked.

David and Faye chuckled a little, "Well, the thing is, there's this tradition. Back in the Enchanted Forest, whenever a new royal is born, you usually announce the name at a coronation ceremony," David said.

"Same with my realm," Faye said.

"Your mother and I would have done it with you two if we could have," David said.

"You're not gonna hold him out in front of the clock tower and present him like Lion King, are you?" Elaine asked.

David laughed, "Of course not. In fact, we've decided to forego all pomp and circumstance for a nice potluck at Granny's," David said.

"The important thing is to mark the occasion. To remind ourselves that after all, we've been through, we're still together. As a family, as complicated as it has gotten," Faye said and the twins glanced at each other.

Elsie walked in with a box, "I come bearing gifts... Or a gift," Elsie said and walked over to the kitchen counter putting the box there.

"What is it?" Faye asked as she and David walked over.

"Grandpa's in a really good mood, it's weird... His gift to his grandson," Elsie brought out a unicorn mobile, "Still in amazing design mom," Elsie said.

"You designed them?" Emma asked.

"Yep," Faye said.

Henry and Julia walked in carrying a newspaper ad for an apartment, "Hey, check it out. I think I found us a place," Henry said.

Elaine looked at them surprised and confused, "Us? Wait, what? You're looking for apartments?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah, you, me, Julia and Aunt Em," Henry handed her the paper, "What do you think?" Henry asked.

"Ha... Ha... Ahh..." Elaine struggled with words then sighed deeply and looked conflicted as she looked at the ad.

"What do you think?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, Elaine. What do you think?" David asked.

Elaine blinked a few times before rolling up the newspaper and placing her arm over the young twin's shoulders, "I think your grandfather and Faye can't decide what to name your uncle and they are using a fairy-tale tradition to try and buy themselves some time," Elaine said, she smiled at her parents as Henry and Julia chuckled.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the Mills House, Regina and Emma were enjoying a drink together, "To the return of your heart," Emma said and they clinked their glasses together.

"You sure you don't want to toast your mother's memory?" Regina asked.

"She wasn't exactly seen as a mother in my eyes..." Emma sighed, "So, how does it feel?" Emma asked.

"Stronger than ever," Regina said and they kissed but Regina pulled away.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"I just never thought I'd have this," Regina said with a smile.

"Well, you have," Emma said.

"My first love Daniel was killed because of me. Because he loved me," Regina said.

"And that's why you never wanted to open yourself up again," Emma said.

"Katelyn told me it was possible... She was 4, her first vision but it was in a dream... She told me that I was going to love someone again, she told me of a flower tattoo," Regina picked up her arm and looked at the flower tattoo on her wrist, "She drew one identical to this one," Regina said.

"Seriously?" Emma asked.

"Yes," Regina chuckled softly, "She told me I'd be happy again, but I just had to be patient," Regina said.

"Well, maybe things work out when they're supposed to. Maybe it's all about timing," Emma said and they leaned in and kissed.

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold was hanging the second unicorn mobile up in the shop before he walked behind the counter. He took out the Dark One Dagger and placed it into a wooden box, he seals it close with his magic.

Callie walked in carrying the counterfeit dagger, "Okay, this is too much power to keep with me. I don't like it, my magic is unstable as it is," Callie said.

"No, I don't want it, Callie. The point was I trust you and your magic isn't unstable, you're just worrying too much. Relax," Mr Gold said.

"I know. Well, then, is there somewhere I can store it safely? Back in our land, in your castle, you had that vault? The one with no doors?" Callie said.

"That was for only the most dangerous and unstable magic, that which even I could not comprehend," Mr Gold said.

"And this doesn't qualify?" Callie asked as she held up the dagger.

"No. You see, I understand this all too well. I left that vault and all its dangers behind. But this dagger is not dangerous because, as I said, I trust you. Let's discuss something a bit more pleasant. Our wedding," Mr Gold said.

Callie smiled at them, "Oh, I told my father the good news, and he gave us his blessing... Maurice anyway," Callie said.

"The man who kidnapped you in order to keep us apart?" Mr Gold questioned.

"Well, I've forgiven him, and he's forgiven you. He knows you're a changed man. I mean, everyone does. Especially me," Callie said and they kissed.

"And Raphael?" Mr Gold asked.

"Well... Given I'm his Queen his words were... You don't have to ask me for permission," Mr Gold looked confused, "He's still a little... Off with me still, it has only been a year. He didn't believe I was his daughter as he thought I was dead... Only one who's a little off with me," Callie said.

"Makes sense," Mr Gold said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Later that evening, at Granny's Diner, the residents of Storybrooke celebrate Zelena's defeat and Mary Margaret's life, "Ding dong!" Leroy yelled.

"So she's really..." Granny asked.

"Oh yeah. That witch is done. That's a good thing because if that Sleeping Beauty had been a monkey a day longer, she would've had a monkey baby. Wouldn't want to change those diapers!" Leroy said and laughed.

In a booth, Henry was reading from his storybook to his uncle, with Ruby, Julia, David and Faye sitting around the booth.

"And that's when the bandit leapt on top of the carriage and stole the Prince's jewels. As the Prince chased the thief on horseback through the treacherous forest," Henry said as he read and Julia smiled at Faye as she tended to her son.

Katy, Daniella, Elaine and Killian walked over, "Really? We can't hear the kid's name yet, but we have to hear this story again?" Elaine said.

"Well, my son should know where he comes from," David said.

"But this is the story of you and Snow... Not Priscilla," Katy said.

"Pri's in the story a lot more than I originally thought," David said.

"Really?" Elaine said.

"Yeah, that was a bit more complicated," He turned the page, revealing an illustration of himself talking with Priscilla, "See? She's..." He turned a page again, "Everywhere," David said.

"Yeah, I was... Wasn't I?" Faye said.

David continued to turn the pages and Henry and Julia leaned back. David stopped turning the pages to an illustration of Prince Charming and Priscilla standing on a balcony together, "But it wasn't until I saw the woman in the darkness that I knew there was so much more to her, and I fell in love with her," David said.

"Story of our life, finding out we had feelings for each other when we're both unable to be with the other. We should've told each other," Faye said.

"Well, how could we? You were married and I had to get to my wedding to get to before I got with Snow," David said.

"Sorry, did I miss something? You were previously betrothed, mate, before Snow?" Killian said.

"Mhm, to Kathryn," Ruby gestured across the diner to where Kathryn was chatting with Granny, "Though, she was Princess Abigail back then," Ruby said.

"King Midas' daughter? The man who can turn anything into gold? Why would you leave that opportunity?" Killian said and Elaine playfully smacked his chest.

"But, my heart was destined for another... Just like Kathryn's was," David said.

"You just had to find her first," Ruby chuckled, "She ran away and was living on a farm," Ruby said.

"Like mother, like daughter," Killian said.

"Hook," Elaine said.

"What is he talking about?" The Mills twins asked.

Elaine looked startled and confused, David picked up on his daughters' situation and reached for the storybook, turning a page, "Uh, should we read more stories?" David asked.

Regina and Emma walked over to them, "Actually, I'd like to know what the pirate is talking about," Regina said.

"It's nothing," Elaine said.

"You're not planning on going back to New York, are you?" Regina asked.

"Why would we go back to New York?" Henry asked.

"You're not. Right, Miss Swan's?" Regina asked.

"Actually, it's complicated," Elaine said.

"Why would we leave? This is our home," Henry said.

"Kids, this isn't the time or place," Katy said.

"I think it is," Regina said.

"No, it's actually not," Elaine said and walked out.

"El," Emma said and followed her.

"Thanks a lot, Hook," Katy said and she followed after the Swan twins.

Killian went to follow them, "Wait," He looked at Henry, "Take this. It might help them remember where they belong," Henry said as he gave him the storybook.

Killian took the storybook and walked out after the Swan trio.

"It's gonna be alright," David put his hand on his grandson's shoulder, "They're just stubborn like their mo..." Ruby and Faye looked at him and he quickly changed his words, "Like all of our family," David said.

"Our family?" Faye asked.

"Yeah... Our family," David said with a smile.

"Gramps, Faye," Henry said as he noticed something outside.

"Hmm?" David and Faye said.

"What that?" Henry asked as he pointed out the window to a strange stream of yellow light, rose to the sky as everyone looked at it.

Mr Gold and Callie walked in and looked out the window, "That is a problem. That light is from Zelena's time portal. It's open," Mr Gold said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Callie, David, Mr Gold, Regina, Elsie and Kerr walked into the Sheriff Department to find Zelena's cell empty, "Zelena... She's gone," David said.

"No, she was here when I left her," Regina said.

"But if she escaped, that would explain the time portal," Callie said.

"Impossible. Without her pendant, she's powerless. How could she have escaped, let alone open a time portal without magic?" Regina looked at Mr Gold, "Unless you did something to her," Regina said.

Everyone looked at Mr Gold, "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but no. Even if I wanted to, Callie has my dagger. She would certainly curb any homicidal tendencies," Mr Gold said.

"It's true," Callie said turning to the others.

"Well, if she escaped, let's find out how," David said as he began to check the security cameras.

"Wonderful," Mr Gold said quietly as he glanced at the security camera pointing to the cell Zelena was in.

The footage came onto the monitor, showing Zelena sitting in her cell. Unknown to everyone, Mr Gold waved his hand using his magic on tape causing the screen to go static.

"What's that? What just happened?" Regina asked.

"Yeah, we could use an upgrade. Stupid Betamax," The footage returned to Zelena, "Here we go," David said.

Everyone watched as the footage showed Zelena using magic to turn herself into a porcelain statue, which promptly broke and turned into powder.

"Well, it seems her great escape was of a more permanent nature. I won't ask for an apology," Mr Gold said.

"She must've had just enough residual magic to do herself in," Regina realised something, "And when she did, when she was gone, the magic in her pendant had no tether. It was set free. Her last wish fulfilled," Regina said.

"So, how do we unfulfill it?" Elsie asked.

"Excellent question, but until we figure it out, no one should go near it. A trip to the past can have catastrophic repercussions," Mr Gold said.

Elsewhere, Elaine and Emma were sat on a bench together, holding hands as they looked at the pond as David attempted to ring them but they ignored it as Katy and Killian walked up to them.

"You're making a mistake," Killian said.

"We don't want to talk to you about this," Elaine said.

"Don't listen to me, listen to your children," He took out the storybook from his satchel and handed it to them, "He thought this might remind you three," He looked at Katy, "Of what you're leaving behind... Your families," Killian said.

"Henry, Julia, Katy, Daniella, Noah and Emma are my family... And I'm taking my children where they are safe," Elaine said.

"No, Elaine. The safety-first nonsense is just that. You both defeated the bloody Wicked Witch. You both defeated Pan. You both broke the curse. And you two keep running. What are you two looking for?" Killian asked.

"Home," Elaine said quietly.

"And that's in New York? That wasn't real," Killian said.

"The last year was," Emma said.

"They were false memories. It was based on magical nonsense," Killian said.

"Now we have our memories back. Now we can make it real," Elaine said.

"Why can't you three do that here with your entire families," Killian asked.

Emma took the book from Killian, "Because of this," Emma turned pages, "Elaine and I don't see our family here. We see... Fairytales. We see stories of princes and princesses," Emma said.

"It's not us. We were never a part of any of this... Katy was, yeah, only for five years and if she wants to come with us, I'm not stopping her... But this... All in here isn't who Emma and I are," Elaine said.

"Then what are you two a part of?" Killian asked.

"Besides being with each other, Julia and Henry," Elaine said.

"You both could be. What about Regina?" Emma stayed silent, "What about me?" Killian said.

"Look, when we were kids, we ran away. It's just what we did. But the first time we did it, I had the same exact thought. I wondered, what if I'm making a mistake? What if I miss this place?" Elaine said.

"Did you?" Killian asked.

"Not the first time. Not any time," Elaine said.

"And I've never missed anything but those months I was separated from them, when I left for Hawaii with August... And I'm never allowing myself to feel that lost again. My home is with these two, wherever that may be," Katy said.

"So you all just keep running," Killian said.

"I learnt something a long time ago, Killian," Elaine stood up and looked at him, "Home is the place..." Elaine trailed off as she looked into his eyes.

"Home is the place, when you leave, you just miss it. So, yeah, I'm gonna keep running until I feel that," Elaine said.

"So you're just gonna leave your father, then. Do you even care about them, or anyone in this town?" Killian asked.

"Of course, we care! I just have to do what's right for me and Henry and..." Elaine noticed the time portal across town, "What the hell is that?" Elaine asked and they all looked over.

"I have no idea," Katy said.

"We're checking this out," Emma said as she, Katy and Elaine ran off.

"Swan! Wait!" Killian said as he chased against them.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

The Swan trio and Killian were jogging over to Zelena's barn where the time portal was open, "Whatever's going on in there, it can't be good," Killian said.

"It's Zelena's time portal," Elaine was listening to a voicemail from David, "David left a message. Somehow she died and triggered it," Elaine said and went to open the door but Killian grabbed her, pulling her back.

"Wait! Let's get out of here," Killian said.

"Not until we find a way to close it," Elaine said.

"I'm with Elaine," Emma said.

"Same," Katy said.

"You two got your magic back?" Killian asked.

"No," The Swan twins answered.

"Well then, we're not bloody well messing with any of this! Let's go!" Killian said.

"I have mine," Katy said.

"Yours might not be enough, lass," Killian said.

Just as David attempted to ring Elaine again, the doors swung open and forces them all towards it. Emma and Katy grabbed hold of each others hand, Katy grabbed Elaine and Elaine grabbed Killian by his waist as he anchored his hook into the ground to keep them from falling through the portal as he held onto Elaine, "Hold on!" Killian yelled.

"I can't!" Emma yelled and her grip slipped from Katy's and she fell through the portal.

"Emma! Ahh!" Katy screamed and she was dragged into the portal.

"Emma! Katy!" Elaine looked at Killian, "I'm sorry! I'm not losing them! I love you," Elaine said and released his waist, getting sucked into the time portal.

"Swan!" Killian sighed, "One of these days, I'm gonna stop chasing this woman," Killian said as he yanked his hook from the ground and got pulled into the portal that closed up after he went through.

Moments later, Emma, Katy, Elaine and Killian landed on the other side of the time portal, in the Enchanted Forest. Emma groaned when Katy landed on top of her, "Sorry..." Katy said as she got off.

Elaine and Killian landed beside them, Elaine stood up and looked around, "No, no," Elaine said.

Killian stood up, "Appears we're back in the Enchanted Forest," Killian said.

"Yeah, we got that," Elaine said.

"The only question is when?" Killian said.

Katy got up and walked over to a tree, "Katy, what is it?" Emma asked.

"I've got a pretty good idea," Katy said as the other looked at what she was looking at, Snow White Wanted Poster.

"I suppose we're lucky we wound up in this time. We could've appeared in the middle of the Ogre Wars or smack dab in the belly of a whale," Killian said.

Emma took the storybook from his satchel and started reading it, "Why are you reading that now?" Katy asked.

"'Cause when we were falling through, I was thinking about the story we were all reading at Granny's," Emma said.

"You think that time portals work like any other sort? They take you back to where you're thinking of?" Katy shrugged, "Possibly, wouldn't surprise me if that were the case," Katy said.

"Not where. When," Emma said.

"Excellent deduction. Alas, it appears they share another quality," He picked up his satchel and put it on, "They don't stay open for the return trip," Killian said.

"Nope. We're trapped in the past. I should have left Storybrooke the instant we defeated Zelena. This is exactly the kind of thing that does not happen in New York," Elaine said.

"On the bright side real estate's much more reasonable here," Killian said.

"You think this is funny?" Elaine asked.

"Am I laughing?" Killian asked.

"Stop arguing like an old married couple and start coming up with a plan. I just abandoned my newborn baby with his big sister," Katy said.

"Katy's right. We've been in dire straits before. There's no need to be antsy. We have our wits. We just have to focus on being constructive," Killian looked around, "So, any idea how to go back?" He asked.

"How would we know to get back to the future? Who do we look like? Marty McFly?" Elaine said.

"Marty Mc... Who?" Killian said confusedly.

"The kid with the lightning and the DeLorean and they went back in time and then he..." Elaine said.

"Is he some sort of wizard?" Killian interrupted.

"No, Marty McFly is not a wizard. He's..." Elaine said.

"Maybe a wizard is exactly what we need. We could find daddy," Katy said.

In the distance they heard horses approaching, "Black Knights," Killian said and gently pushed Elaine out of sight, they hid behind a tree as Katy pulled Emma out of view and they hide behind a bush.

The black knights rode past them towards a village then began pushing villagers around as the ground from the future watched from behind a bush.

The Evil Queen stepped out of her carriage, "Listen to me very carefully. Whatever squalor and despair your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate until this point is nothing compared to the pain and misery I can inflict if I leave here unhappy," The Evil Queen said.

"That's Regina," Emma whispered.

"Not Regina, love. The Evil Queen," Killian whispered.

"You will help me," The Evil Queen said as she faced the villagers.

"She's even worse without the sensible pantsuit," Elaine whispered.

Geppetto stepped forward with a magical wooden Pinocchio beside him, "Please, Your Majesty. We're a peaceful village. What do you want from us?" Geppetto said.

"That's Marco," Elaine whispered.

"Justice. If I find out, anyone in this village has helped the bandit Snow White they will suffer dearly. Here's what helping Snow White looks like," The Evil Queen said as she gestured to her guards.

One guard removed the sackcloth hood from the prisoner's head, "Help me! She's gonna kill me!" The woman yelled.

"Who wants to be next?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Please," The woman begged and the Queen yelled.

Emma moved in order to interfere but Katy grabbed her, "Wait. What are you doing?" Katy asked.

"I'm helping that woman. She's just an innocent..." Emma said.

"Emma. Don't. When Callie and Belle figured out Zelena wanted to change the past she warned you it was dangerous. Messing with events could do untold damage to all of us," Katy said.

"I'm supposed to let her rot or die?" Emma asked.

"Whatever her fat-," Katy began to say but Killian pushed her down.

"Sorry, love, you need to hide more. Wherever she went... You followed," Killian said.

"Mommy," Young Katelyn stepped out of the carriage, "Why'd we stop?" Young Katelyn asked.

The group from the future looked at Katy who was laying on the ground, and she slowly sat up and they all watched them, "I was like that?" Katy asked.

"Aye, love," Killian said as they watched the scene play out in front of them.

"Sweetheart, go back in the carriage. I won't be long, promise," The Evil Queen said.

"Okay," Young Katelyn said and glanced at Pinocchio who was watching her before a Black Knight helped her into the carriage.

"Huntsman..." Katy whispered.

"How'd you know?" Elaine whispered.

"He was the only knight who treated me like a child than a princess," Katy whispered.

"We need to find Rumpel. The sooner we get out of here, the better," Elaine said.

"Aye. Agreed," Elaine stopped the Swan trio from moving, "There's one thing we need to do first," Killian said as he noticed clothes drying on a line.

"You can't be serious?" Katy said.

"Oh, I'm serious, love, get changed all of you," Killian said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Killian was waiting for the four of them to get dressed, Katy walked out from behind a tree in a white dress, "I now understand why my mother was so bitchy. These corsets are murderous," Katy said.

"I don't think it was the corset, lass," Killian said.

"Ever worn one?" Killian looked at her, "Exactly, keep your comments to yourself or I'll get one on you quicker than you can get your flask out of your jacket," Katy said. 

"Come on, twins, let's get a look," Killian said.

Emma stepped out in her new dress, "Is this really necessary?" Emma asked as she put on gloves.

"What would you have done if Regina had spotted you back there?" Killian asked.

"My guess? Run," Emma said.

"Like the wind," Katy said.

"And even if we had, she'd see you both. She might remember you when you first arrive in Storybrooke?" Killian said.

"She's gonna remember a glimpse of a face 30 years from now," Emma said.

"The point is to minimise you two making a lasting impression. Sadly, red leather jackets and grey ones don't come into vogue here. Ever," Killian said.

Emma shifted uncomfortably, "Fine. The only lasting impression I'm concerned about right now is what this corset is making on my spleen," Emma said.

"She understands," Katy said.

"Your discomforts are a cross I'm willing to bear. Nothing compared to what might happen if we affect the timeline which means proceeding with all caution," Killian pulled Emma's hood up, "You two aren't from a world of magic. We are. Even the smallest of changes," Killian pulled up Katy's hood, "Could have catastrophic consequences. Things must happen as they always did," Killian said.

"Uh... Killian... You sure about this dress?" Elaine asked from behind a tree.

"Elaine, you okay?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, but almost done," Elaine said.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day," Elaine sighed heavily and walked out from behind a tree and Katy and Emma looked at her as Killian stared at her, "Oh, that's much better," Killian said.

"I look like Esme," Elaine said.

"You always look like Esme," Katy said.

"Not helping," Elaine said.

Killian walked over to her, "It's fine," He placed her hood up as she looked at him, "The look suits you," Elaine rolled her eyes, "Come on, let's get going," Killian said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Katy, Emma, Elaine and Killian were walking down a dirt road. They heard the sounds of an approaching carriage that could be heard behind them. Killian grabbed Elaine by the arm, "It could be the Queen again," Killian said and the four of them hide at the side of the road, behind a fallen log as they saw a white carriage passing them.

One of the knights stopped and made the rest of the knights stop along with the carriage. Prince Charming stepped out of the carriage.

"Worry not. It is but a fallen tree," Prince Charming said as she walked down the road.

The Swan twins saw their father, "Is that?" They whispered.

"Your father. We should go," Killian whispered.

"Agreed," Katy whispered.

Elaine and Emma looked up to see Snow White huddled up in a tree, they looked between Prince Charming and Snow White with a smile each. Emma accidentally leaned on a twig breaking it, Snow White lost her balance and fell down.

Prince Charming examined the tree, "Look at these markings. This tree didn't fall. It's been cut. It's an ambush," Prince Charming said as he drew his sword.

"We need to get this log moved. Now," The knight said.

Snow White briefly watched the knights before she fled as Prince Charming returned to the carriage.

It wasn't long before the carriage and the knights were gone and the group from the future stepped out onto the road again.

"Oh, this is bad... This is really bad," Katy said.

"You know that thing about small changed having consequences?" Emma said.

Killian looked at the Swan trio, "What about big chances?" Elaine asked.

"Why? What did we do?" Killian asked.

"That bandit was Snow White," Emma said.

"This was the moment our parents first met," Elaine said.

"And because of us, now they didn't," Killian said.

"We need daddy and Priscilla," Katy said.

"Is it safe to meet your father?" Emma asked.

"Who knows. Come on, I know a shortcut," Katy said and she walked through the woods with them following her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

29.1K 796 27
Once again, they have ended up in another realm. Although this one isn't as welcoming as the last. It is Neverland. A place where children cry themse...
67.5K 1.4K 47
Alana, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Captain Hook and Mr Gold are on their way to Neverland to save Henry who had been taken there, under Pan's...
29.3K 1K 21
Vanessa has finally been reunited with her love, daughter and now grandson, but is still not on good terms with her mother. Mr Gold, however, is out...
88.7K 2.1K 33
We all know how the story continues for Henry or Regina, they found their happy ending, then they were cursed and eventually they met again with the...