God of Cuddles

By Emma_Watchorn10

My name is Emma Baker I have lived with the Avengers for about 5 months now and I'm getting along with everyo... More

A/N Notes
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Cereal
Chapter 3: One Hundred Percent
Chapter 4: It Was Me
Chapter 6: The Knock
Chapter 7: Just Emma
Chapter 8: Friend
Chapter 9: The Deal
Chapter 10: Nightmares
Chapter 11: Preferred the Company
Chapter 12: Comfy
Chapter 13: "What Does 'Courting' Mean?"
Chapter 14: Classified Mission
Chapter 15: Didn't Want To See Me
Chapter 16: Squirming
Chapter 17: Hospital Bed
Chapter 18: Break
Chapter 19: Bodyguard or Escort
Chapter 20: Party - Part 1

Chapter 5: Cuddling

737 19 5
By Emma_Watchorn10

- EMMA POV -

After I closed my door, I got changed and did all the usual things I did before bed. But when my head hit the pillow, I couldn't help but think about him. All my thoughts trailed back to Loki.

I kept tossing and turning in my bed when I finally gave in and got up from my bed, I grabbed my blanket and tossed it around my shoulders. Time to set forth on my new mission, to head to Loki's room. I think to myself as I slowly exit my room.

- LOKI POV -

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Thinking about all of the things that I could do without getting in trouble, sadly my mind keeps heading in a different direction. I sat up, turning my head to the door when I heard a knock on the door.

I swung my legs over the bed and made my way towards the door of my chambers, I opened the door and saw Lady Emma with a blanket draped over her shoulders. I looked down at her with a curious look, she looks up at me and gives me a sympathetic smile.

"C-can I come in?" Emma asked, I nodded and moved aside for her to enter. I motion for her to sit on my bed, she does so without talking.

"What brings you here, Lady Emma?" I ask, she sits with her back against the headboard. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her.

"Please call me Emma," She tells me, I smile down at her. Pulling her closer, she snuggles into my chest.

"How may I help you, Emma," I ask in a soft tone, she smiles at me.

"I couldn't sleep," She answered, "Why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep either," I answered honestly, she frowned a little.

"Why do you think you can't sleep?" Emma asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I do not know," I answer, I grab my book and start reading from where I left off. Soon I notice that Emma is started to drift off to sleep, I pull her closer and whisper in her ear, "Goodnight darling,"

"Nigh-nigh Woki," Emma whispered, I smile.

(Sorry for short chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.1K 36
"you trust me?", he asked incredulously. "if i said i did, would you believe me?" "no.", he sa...
16.3K 434 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
133K 4.4K 14
This is a Loki x reader story. -------------------------- Excerpt: The guards flung you down at someone's feet and you kept your eyes on the ground...
71.7K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...