The Cupid's Artwork 'Bout Lov...

By amatif_zbad

"Beware, Cupid is always there: EVERYWHERE." The story focuses on 5 highschool girls who slowly fall in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Part 1)
Chapter 60 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 19

44 5 0
By amatif_zbad

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

“Annyeong haseyo!” Amira’s heart skips a beat the moment she sees Jonghyun’s dashing smile.

“Why are you here???” She asks in return to his greetings.

Jonghyun is about to answer when A interrupts him. “Ya, I better get going, take care of my friend Jonghyun ssi.” A said as she walks away while waving her hands.

“Oh??? Just what happen to that girl???” She said, forgetting that Jonghyun is still there.

As she turns her head from looking to A, she is startle to see Jonghyun’s face near her face. “Ya! Why are you so near to me huh!” She yells at him as she stays away from him.

“I was looking to what you are looking a while ago when you suddenly turned your head. Ya, waeyo? What happen to your chingu???” Jonghyun asks while a little frown can be seen in his handsome face.

“I don’t know, she seems so weird today. Like, she is so down.” Amira said with a clueless face. “Ya! You did not answer my question.” She pouts while raising one of her eyebrows.

Jonghyun laughs at her action. “Kyeopta! Hahaha… Well, I saw you and A walking, so I decided to drop by.” Jonghyun said after he recovers from laughing.

“Aishh… You’re just here to tease me???” She guesses.

“Ani. Why would I tease nae yeoja chingu???” In the end, Jonghyun teases her.

She just throws him a scary look and then a smirk. “Tsskkk, ya, ya, ya, stay away from me… You will not do good to me.” She pouts her lips while sulking. Or perhaps don’t go away??? Hahaha!

“Ya, I’m not doing bad… Here, let me treat you.” He grabs her hand pulling her gently into the ice cream house near to where they are standing.

Amira who is still in shock keeps on eyeing his hand that holds her hand while following him. Ya??? Is he really holding me???

“What are you doing???” She asks when they stop inside the ice cream house. He pulls her a chair and let her sit.

“Just wait there. Arasseo?” He said while smiling.

Waeyo??? I don’t understand him… Is this something to do with that someone he admires??? Why??? No… I don’t want him to see me as someone who resembles his special someone.

“Here.” Amira is startle to see Jonghyun holding a chocolate chip ice cream.

“Gomawo.” She said in a low voice. They eat silently. Amira prefers it too. She lost her sense of talking because of the thought that Jonghyun is thinking her as someone that resembles his special someone. After they eat, Amira still chooses to be silent.

“Ya? Why are you so silent now?” Jonghyun asks when they get out from the ice cream house. “Do you need more ice cream?” He teases her.

She just shakes her head as a reply. Aishhh… I couldn’t be just a shadow…

She faces Jonghyun with courage in her eyes. “Jonghyun-ssi, why are you doing this to me??? You’re confusing me. Are you trying to remember your special someone in me??? If that’s the case, then please don’t do that.” Cause it will really break my heart.

Jonghyun is dumbfounded by her question. “Na—Nan—Nan.” He looks down to the ground.

“You don’t have to answer, I already know the answer. I can sense it.” Amira cuts what Jonghyun was trying to say.

“Mianhe Amira-ssi, mianhe.” She hears him saying with sorry in his voice.

“You should have told me earlier, so that I could have warned myself.” She leaves him these words which makes him puzzle. She turns her back to him and walks away, not looking back at him. She doesn’t want him to see her crying in pain.

I should have known that he just treated me nice because he wanted me to replace that someone whom he treated special…

*****

Kim Kibum and A

“Min Young-ssi!”  She turns to the direction of the one who’s calling her and sees Key panting.

A feels her heart beats fast upon seeing Key running towards her. Ya??? Why am I feeling like this???

“Oh??? What are you doing here?” Shock registers in her face. Still unbelieving he’s in her front.

He smiles at her while still catching his breath. “Mianhe.”

“Mianhe for?” She asks in confusion.

“For not being in the class. Because of that, I was not able to teach you lessons today. Mianhe, something came up.” He said while watching her straight to the eyes.

“Waeyo? You just come here for that??? You should have texted or called me? Don’t worry I’m fine.” I’m fine now that you’re here. Ya! A-ssi!!! She smiles as she said it.

He holds his head while looking down. “Urghhh, urghhh, how could I text you when I don’t even have your number?”

Hahaha! Silly of me!!! Ya, A-ssi… Just facing at him and your mind stop thinking??? Omo! Why you! You’re not planning to fall, arasseo?

“Aishhh, mianhe. It’s my fault, but—but then, you should have texted one of your friends to tell me. Aishhh,,, whether you absent or not, it’s not really your obligation to tell me, right?” She asks in return.

“But Kim Jonghyun said that your friend Amira is worried because you looked so down. He asked me if we had a fight or what. It was just so in timing when he texted me coz’ I am on my way home. I just dropped by here to say sorry from you.” He explains while looking at her seriously.

She still couldn’t believe what she heard. Kim Jonghyun??? Yaaah,,, that moron!!! I’m going to kill him.

“Mianhe jeongmal.” She hears him saying.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to be sorry to me. I should be the one to be sorry.” She said as she lowers her gaze. She suddenly feels shy.

“For???” She can hear confusion in his voice.

“For what I did yesterday. I’m really worried that I might have caused you trouble that is why you absent today.” She still couldn’t look him to the eyes.

A could feel his hand on her shoulder. “Ya, there is no need for you to worry with me. Okay, I was a bit shocked. I mean I was totally surprised, but it doesn’t mean that I took an absent to the class because of that reason. You silly girl.” He said as she ruffles her hair. “You make me worry. Hahaha.” He then sighs out of relief.

“Mwuh??? Mwuh ra goo??? You’re worried? I bet you think I’m an idiot now for thinking that way.” She pouts.

Key pinches her cheeks. “Ya, kyeopta! Ani, I will not think of that to you. Arasseo?”

“Ya! That hurts!” She yells at him. “Oh? If it’s not the reason, then what’s your reason that you absent today?” She asks in confusion while holding her cheeks.

“Naui cheonsa was sent to the hospital earlier this morning. She doesn’t want me to leave her, so I have to be there for her. Aishhh, she needs me.” A could see sadness in his face.

Upon hearing the word ‘naui cheonsa’, A never thought to feel that feeling that she already forgot few years ago. JEALOUSY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...