Home is Where the Heart is [O...

By bethanyjanebooks

The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were... More

Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest Cast List
The World Without Light Cast List
World Within Snow Cast List
1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
3 - Lost Girls
4 - Lost Girls
5 - Quite a Common Fairy
6 - Quite a Common Fairy
7 - Nasty Habits
8 - Nasty Habits
9 - Good Form
10 - Good Form
11 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
12 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
13 - Christmas Special
14 - Christmas Special
15 - Dark Hollow
16 - Dark Hollow
17 - Think Lovely Thoughts
18 - Think Lovely Thoughts
19 - Save Henry and Julia
20 - Save Henry and Julia
21 - The New Neverland
22 - The New Neverland
23 - Going Home
24 - Going Home
25 - New York Serenade
26 - New York Serenade
27 - Witch Hunt
28 - Witch Hunt
30 - The Tower
31 - Quiet Minds
32 - Quiet Minds
33 - It's Not Easy Being Green
34 - It's Not Easy Being Green
35 - The Jolly Roger
36 - The Jolly Roger
37 - Bleeding Through
38 - Bleeding Through
39 - A Curious Thing
40 - A Curious Thing
41 - Kansas
42 - Kansas
43 - Snow Drifts
44 - Snow Drifts
45 - There's No Place Like Home
46 - There's No Place Like Home
Next Book

29 - The Tower

415 21 0
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

Prince Charming was walking through the halls of the castle and realised something was off. He looked around in confusion and heard two babies crying from a room. He walked inside the room and saw the twins nursery, intact and how he and Snow White planned it to be.

"This is impossible... This shouldn't be here... This is all wrong," Prince Charming said.

"You're right," He heard two voices and he turned to see the Swan twins in matching ball-gowns and their hairs were in updos in matching styles.

"Two full-grown princesses still living in their nursery?" Elaine said.

"We don't even have proper vanities," Emma said.

"Girls, what are you two doing here?" Prince Charming asked.

"We were looking for a place to practice. We're a little nervous about tonight," Emma said.

"Tonight? What's tonight?" Prince Charming asked them.

"The ball... You know we've never been to one before. We don't even know how to dance... Teach us?" Elaine said.

Emma took his hands and she and Prince Charming began dancing around the room as Elaine watched them from the side.

"You're a natural, just like your mother," Prince Charming said as they spun around gently.

Emma chuckled, "And you are the best teacher a daughter could hope for," Emma said.

Prince Charming twirled her out and took Elaine's hand, twirling her in then the two of them began dancing, "Oh, this is everything I ever hoped for you both," Prince Charming said, as he lifted her up and turned.

"Us too... It's a shame we never got it," Elaine said.

"What do you mean?" Prince Charming asked.

"We're not really here. We were never here. We should be, but we're not, all for one reason..." Elaine said as she and Prince Charming stopped dancing.

Emma walked up to Elaine and they looked at their father, "You failed us," The Swan twins said in unison.

Everything went dark and the twin's hair was no longer fixed up, they were down and the wind began to pick up in the room really fast. The doors to the magical wardrobe burst open and it began to pull the twins in and they grabbed hold of their father's arms.

"Goodbye, daddy!" The Swan twins yelled in unison.

"Girls, I'm sorry! I'll save you!" Prince Charming yelled.

"No! You can't save us! You failed us!" Elaine yelled.

"There's nothing you can do!" Emma yelled.

"No, girls!" Prince Charming yelled.

"Don't fail the next one," The Swan twins said before they were sucked into the wardrobe and the doors closed.

"Emma! Elaine!" Prince Charming yelled.

"Don't fail the next one... Don't fail the next one," The twins' voice echoes.

Prince Charming's eyes open wide as he woke up in bed and he sat up, Grumpy walked in, "Charming?" He looked at Grumpy, "You have visitors," Grumpy said and walked out.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Prince Charming and Grumpy walked into the meeting room to see Red Riding Hood, Granny, the dwarves and Snow White, "I thought you said I had visitors?" Prince Charming asked.

A portal opened and Sebastian walked through, he looked at Prince Charming, "David," Sebastian said.

"Sebastian, is everything okay?" Prince Charming asked.

Aleena and Branston walked through and stretched, "Home," Aleena said.

"What are you all doing here?" Snow White asked.

Sebastian placed his hand through the portal and he helped Priscilla through, "Easy, easy," Sebastian said.

"I'm okay," Priscilla took a deep breath, "I'm okay," Priscilla said.

"Pri?" Prince Charming said.

Priscilla looked at him and smiled, "David," Priscilla said.

Prince Charming smiled and they walked over to each other, embracing and kissing, "What are you doing here? I know you said you'd visit but..." Prince Charming noticed her smiling, "You're happy... What's happened?" Prince Charming asked.

"I am... I have some pretty wonderful news.." She looked at him with a smile, "We're having a baby," Priscilla said.

Prince Charming looked at her shocked, "We are?" He asked.

"Are you not happy?" Priscilla asked.

"No... No, I'm not... I am thrilled," Prince Charming said and they hugged.

"No, no, talk to me," Priscilla pulled away and looked at him, "It's me, you can't lie to me... What is it?" Priscilla asked.

"Just worried about how we're going to do this," Prince Charming said.

"Oh... Oh, right," Priscilla said with a smile.

"How far gone are you?" Granny looked at Priscilla, "You look about three months... Which would mean..." Granny said.

"You two lied to me," They looked at Snow White, "I asked if anything happened between you both and you both lied," Snow White said.

"About that... We, uh... We were drugged and neither of us was thinking straight," Prince Charming said and Priscilla nodded.

"You expect me to believe that? After I know you had feelings for him years before?" Priscilla looked away, "Hate the truth?" Snow White asked.

"Snow, enough," Prince Charming said.

"Enough? Enough!? This is ridiculous, this isn't how things were meant to be. You've ruined everything!" Snow White said.

Aleena walked towards Snow White then punched her across her face, "I've wanted to do that for a long time," Aleena said.

"Feel better?" Branston asked.

"Yes," Aleena said.

"Do you really think I wanted this? Snow the last thing I wanted was to hurt you. But just because you are upset, I'm not getting rid of this baby, no matter what you say or do. Get used to it," Priscilla said.

Wonderland...

Katy was standing in front of a mirror, she was dressed in her wedding dress and she straightened the fabric out, "Right..." Katy said.

Daniella, Anastasia and Alice walked in and looked at her, "Perfect," Alice said.

"Mama, you look lovely," Daniella said.

"Thank you," Katy said.

"I bet Will will love it," Anastasia said.

"Still strange you saying things like that," Katy said.

"Tell me about it," Anastasia said.

"But she's right. He'll love it," Katy smiled, "There we go," Alice said.

World Within Snow...

Dominique was standing alone in a training room as Raphael walked in, "Mom? What are you doing?" Raphael asked.

"Training Calliope," Dominique said.

"Oh... Where is she?" Raphael asked.

Calliope appeared in lightning between them, "Hello," Calliope said.

"You're getting the hang of that," Raphael said.

"She is and a lot more," Dominique said.

"Glad to hear it. How're the lessons going on?" Raphael asked.

"I'm getting there with them. A lot easier than I thought," Calliope said.

"Well, I'll let you both carry on in silence without me," Raphael said and walked out.

"So," Calliope turned to her grandmother, "What's next?" Calliope asked.

End of Flashback

Elaine, Emma, Regina, Killian, David and Mary Margaret were in Mary Margaret's loft, "So, now that we know who we're dealing with, how do we find this Wicked Witch?" David asked.

"Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone's seen a woman with green skin running around?" Killian asked.

"We're cursed in Storybrooke. She'll look like anyone of us," Regina said.

"Then we start somewhere we know she's been... Regina's office," Elaine said.

"I went over it with a fine-toothed comb. She left no trace," Regina said.

"But you were combing for magic. Maybe there's physical evidence that you missed," Elaine said.

"She's right," Emma said.

"Good idea. We'll track her," David said.

"If you want to waste time playing Nancy Drew, be my guest. But we can't let Henry and Julia wander around alone with that witch and her flying monkeys out there," Regina said.

"Well, especially since one of those flying monkeys could turn out to be their father," Killian said.

Elaine tensed up and Mary Margaret noticed, "Still no sign of Neal?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No," Elaine said and shook her head.

"Point being, someone needs to protect Henry and Julia. He doesn't even know what's going on," Regina said.

"I'm guessing you're volunteering?" Elaine asked her.

"If you find anything, call me," Regina said and walked to the door.

"Just remember, they think we're here because we're on a case," Elaine said.

"Well, look who's gotten good at lying," Regina said.

"Just don't let anything slip up. More with the townspeople go 'Regina, any news about flying monkeys?' or 'Who is the Wicked Witch?' than you slipping up, okay? That's all I'm asking," Elaine said.

"Got it," Regina said and walked out.

"Time is wasting. There's something wicked in your town. What do yous ay we go find it?" Killian said.

At the farmhouse, Zelena was walking down to her cellar where she saw Mr Gold spinning straw into gold in his cage, "Enjoying your little toy?" Zelena asked.

"The spinning cleans the mind, soothes the soul... It cleans the mind, it soothes the soul. Cleans the mind, soothes the soul," Mr Gold said.

Zelena chuckled, "You look as awful as you sound," Mr Gold stopped spinning and slammed his hands on the spinning wheel, "What? You're not enjoying your cage, hmm? Not appreciating your jailer? You should be more like your daughter, silent and accepting," Zelena smirked as Mr Gold glared at Zelena, "Oh, no. You look like you want to hurt me. Go on, then," Zelena unlocked the cage, "Give it a go," Mr Gold stood up and charged at Zelena, "I'd love to see you try, especially when we both know that you can't, now when I have this," Zelena held up his dagger and he stopped in his tracks, "You're a slave to it and to me... Frustration can be so intoxicating... On others... The only one that can do the hurting here is so... So, why don't you be a good boy and sit back down?" Zelena said.

Mr Gold backed up and sat back down as Zelena sat across from him, "Well? What are you waiting for? Don't let me stop you... All the voices in my head... Will be quiet when I'm dead," Mr Gold said.

"I'm not here to kill you, Rumpel. But you really need to keep up appearances," Zelena said.

"Appearances? Appearances? For what? For why? Let me spin... Spin the madness away... Spin away the madness," Mr Gold said as he started to spin again.

"No..." Zelena held up the dagger and Mr Gold stopped, "I think the spinning is bringing the madness... Now, hold still," He faced her and she grabbed his face, "Lest you want me to nick that pretty face," Zelena said.

Zelena continued to shave his beard with his dagger, "You're probably wondering how I know how to do this... Did I ever tell you about my father? His hands used to shake from drink or... Worse. I didn't ask. He didn't tell me but he couldn't abide by going a day without a shave, so I had to learn how to shave him... He used to say that no matter what we were feeling on the inside, we had to put on our best face," Zelena and Mr Gold were really close as Zelena continued to shave him with the dagger, "In our land, you and I never had that choice, did we? No matter what we did, our outsides showed exactly... What was rotting on the inside," Zelena said.

"But... We're in a new land now, aren't we? A land filled with opportunity, not the least of which is to look our best," Zelena cut him with the dagger, "Oh, I'm so sorry... Did that sting?" She chuckled, "There... Handsome as ever," Zelena said as she cleaned his face up and walked out of the cage then locked it.

"Appearances. You don't care about appearances. If you cared about appearances, you'd change my shirt. Just exactly what is it you want?" Mr Gold asked.

"What I'm after, Rumpel is something you've spent a lifetime seeking... Something that goes against your very nature... Something that I can't afford to wait that long for... Luckily, I won't have to," Zelena said.

Zelena walked into the pawnshop and Belle and Adam walked out of the backroom and saw Zelena, "Uh, hi... Can we help you with something?" Belle asked.

"Oh, you must be Mrs Gold," Zelena said.

"No, I'm, uh, I'm not," Belle said.

"Is Mr or Mrs Gold around?" Zelena asked.

"No, Mr Gold sadly passed away last year and my sister never became Mrs Gold, she's with our family still," Adam said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that..." Zelena said.

"Oh, Belle," Belle said.

"Adam," Adam said.

"Belle... That's such a pretty name... Look, I'm... I'm so sorry to bother you, but I was hoping to buy a gift for a lovely woman I met at Granny's Diner. Maybe you know her. She goes by Mary Margaret here... See, I'm helping her with her get over her broken heart and today's my first day on the job. You know, curse or no curse, a girl's got to work," Zelena said.

"Mary Margaret, huh, I think I may have just the thing," Belle said.

"Bless you," Zelena said as she chuckled.

"Just a second," Belle said and turned around.

Zelena waved her hand, freezing Belle and Adam in place, Zelena walked over to Mr Gold safe, she looked around until she found a root in a far and took it. She walked back to her place, hid the jar in her jacket. 

Meanwhile, in Regina's office, Elaine, Elsie, David, Emma and Killian were looking around the office, "I think I have a partial footprint. You guys see anything?" David asked.

"Other than an austere sense of design, nothing," Killian said.

David crouched down examining the partial footprint more closely and Elaine crouched beside him notice the redness in the footprint, "Is that blood?" Elaine asked.

David pressed his finger against it and sniffed, "It's berry," David said.

"Like the fruit?" Elaine asked.

"No, like holly berry," He and Elaine stood up, "They grow on bushes," David said.

"Are you some sort of botanist in this life, mate?" Killian asked.

"I worked in an animal shelter, saw dogs track them all the time. The bushes grow in the woods," David said.

"You know where?" Emma asked.

"Yeah in the northwest corner, not far from the Toll Bridge," David said and his phone buzzed, he took it out and looked at it then sighed.

"Everything okay?" Elsie asked.

"Uh, Mary Margaret needs me to come back to the loft," Elsie rolled her eyes, "She needs me to collect the rest of my things, her new friend says it'll help heal her straight away," David said.

"A bit demanding, isn't she?" Elaine slapped the pirate's stomach as Emma gave him a look and he looked back at David, "What? I meant this new friend," Captain Hook said with a smile. 

"It's fine. Go," Elaine said.

"No. W...We just got on track here. I mean..." David said.

"And we've got it covered," Emma said.

"The sooner you have all your things, the sooner you're out of there," Elsie handed him some keys, "Here, you can move in with me... Mom's room would be where you'd sleep," Elsie said.

"Thank you," David said and took the keys.

"Just meet us when you get done," Elaine said.

David sighed, "Alright," He said and walked out of the office.

Elaine groaned in frustration and kicked a chair over as Elsie, Emma and Killian looked at her surprised, "We need more help... We need Faye," Elaine said.

"You said she's coming... When?" Emma asked as they looked at Elsie.

"I'll... I'll call her to say you two need her... And I'll ask Anastasia to contact Katy as well," Elsie said.

"Just get them all here, Callie, Katy and Faye, we need than all," Emma said.

"Okay, okay," Elsie said and walked out of the office.

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

At the Dark Palace, Prince Charming walked into the stables and he opened a saddlebag and took out a flask then took a drink, Robin walked in, "I used to keep a bottle hidden in my quiver," Robin said as he carried arrows in his hand.

"I..." Prince Charming noticed the arrowheads were gilded, "Are those gold-tipped arrows?" Prince Charming asked.

"Payment for helping the Queen break into her castle. Never thought I'd be paid to break in somewhere. It just feels wrong somehow," Robin said as he put the arrows in his quiver.

"It's very generous. The Queen must like you," Prince Charming said.

"It's a pity she wants me out of her castle as soon as possible, but for now, it's the best place for my boy. With that witch on the loose, my first priority is keeping my family safe. I'm sure you understand that," Robin said.

"I do," Prince Charming said and sighed.

"If you don't mind me saying, you, uh... You look like a man who needs some sleep more than a drink," Robin said.

"I would if I could," Prince Charming said.

"Mm. Yeah, I've been there," Prince Charming offer Robin the bottle and he took a sip, "Is there anything you want to talk about?" The prince sighed, "Or not talk about?" Robin asked.

"It's just... I've always known everything would work out for the best. When I was last in the Enchanted Forest, I duelled a Black Knight to put my newborn in a magic wardrobe to flee a curse and never once did my confidence wavers," Prince Charming said.

"Then, what's changed?" Robin asked.

"That's just it. I don't know. I just can't seem to escape this feeling of dread. And I really need to be there for Priscilla, right now however long she's going to be here. And I can't be distracted by this... This fear," Prince Charming said.

"So, don't be," Robin said.

"Easier said than done," Prince Charming said.

"After my wife died, Friar Tuck told me of a root, that if digested would help one overcome any and all fears," Robin told him.

Prince Charming put the flask away and prepared to leave, "Where do I find it?" Prince Charming asked.

"It's said to grow under the white moss at the edge of Sherwood Forest. Just south of here," Robin said.

"I need some of that, mind if I tag along?" Adam asked.

Robin and Prince Charming turned with their weapons raised, "Adam? What are you doing here?" Prince Charming asked.

"I need that root," Adam said.

"Why do you need it?" Prince Charming asked.

Adam sighed looking away briefly, "Calliope's been having nightmares ever since Rumpelstiltskin's death and learning her magic on top of that, it isn't helping," Adam said.

"Right okay," Prince Charming said.

"Yeah, anyway this root. Under white moss. Anything else?" Adam asked looking at Robin.

"It has flakes of crystal within its flesh. It looks like stars," Robin said.

"Stars?" Prince Charming said.

"That's why they call it 'night root'," Robin said.

"Did it help you?" Prince Charming asked.

"I don't really dabble in magic unless I have to," Robin said.

"Well, I may not have that luxury," Prince Charming said as he handed Adam a saddle, he took it, and they carried a saddle each to the exit of the stables.

"You two should know they uh... Say that part of the forest is haunted..." Robin said.

"Doesn't bother me," Adam said and walked out.

"Haunted?" Prince Charming said and stopped, looking at Robin.

"You may need the night root to handle the fear of your journey to stop your fear. Perhaps the flask was the right idea," Robin said.

"I'm not afraid of a ghost story, not when my family is at stake. Thank you," Prince Charming said and walked out, following after Adam.

Inside the castle, Priscilla walked into the Evil Queen's chambers, "There you are," Priscilla said.

The Evil Queen looked at her shocked, "Priscilla... What are you doing here?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Ruining Snow White's day apparently," Priscilla said.

"Oh? Tell me more," The Evil Queen said with a smile.

"I'm pregnant," Priscilla said as she walked further into the room and sat down.

"David's?" The Evil Queen asked.

"No, King Lupins... Of course David's and according to Snow, it was all part of my master plan," Priscilla said.

"What master plan was that?" The Evil Queen asked.

"No idea... Hey... It's Katy's wedding day... I'm visiting her soon, want me to take anything to Wonderland?" Priscilla asked.

"She's getting married?" Priscilla nodded, "Is it within the curse barriers?" The Evil Queen asked.

"You had to let go of the things you loved the most, never see them again... Me and my family being messengers between you two, isn't going to destroy things," Priscilla said.

"Are you sure?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Regina... What do you really want to ask me?" Priscilla asked.

"Who is Zelena?" Priscilla gulped and leaned back into the seat, "Cilla? Who is she?" The Evil Queen asked as she walked over.

"She was... She was a promising student of papa's, was my friend, but... Something happened and we had to let her go... She couldn't do what you could, and that rejection caused a heartbreak," Priscilla said.

"Caused heartbreak?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Polite way of saying she turned wicked and obsessive," Priscilla said.

"Obsessive over who?" The Evil Queen asked.

"You," Priscilla said.

"Wait... It's Katy's wedding today?" The Evil Queen asked realising what Priscilla said.

"Yeah..." Priscilla said.

"I know just the present," The Evil Queen said and Priscilla smiled at her.

Wonderland...

Will and Cyrus were stood together with the White Rabbit at the alter, "How do you feel man?" Cyrus asked.

"Good... I wish her mom was here," Will said.

"I know," Cyrus said.

"Are you ready?" The White Rabbit asked.

"Aye," Will said with a nod.

Music started as the doors open, Alice, Anastasia and Daniella walked down the aisle in their dresses. Daniella was dropping flower petals as they walked to their places.

Everyone turned to the door to watch Katy but she wasn't there, Will looked worried and he looked at Daniella who was about to go find her mother when Katy and Neal walked in, arms linked.

Daniella smiled and went back to her seat as Will relaxed seeing them walking towards the altar. Neal kissed Katy's cheek then joined Daniella who instantly hugged him and he smiled, returning the hug.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Will and Katy glanced at each other, "I believe this is the part where I'm supposed to say something about for better or worse, in sickness and in health, but you two have already been through all those things, and you two have survived and gotten stronger. Not even death could do you party," Will and Katy looked at each other and smiled, "So, I guess that's all that's left to say is what everyone here already knows and have been waiting for, for months. Will and Katelyn, you both are now one," Will pulled back the veil, "May you live happily ever after. You may kiss the bride," The White Rabbit said and Will and Katy kissed as everyone clapped and cheered.

World Within Snow...

Calliope and Dominique were still in the training room, training Calliope to learn all her magic. Austin walked in, "Calliope? Grandmother?" They looked at Austin, "Just wanted to let you both know that Adam has made it to the Enchanted Forest... Maybe you should just study the books instead of using your magic," Austin said.

Calliope glanced at Dominique then nodded, "Yeah, you're probably right... We can do that," Calliope said.

"However you want to learn, Calliope, dear," Dominique said.

End of Flashback

At Mary Margaret's loft, Mary Margaret and Zelena were laughing as they sat at the dining table, "No! He caught you in a net?!" Zelena asked as she laughed.

"Well, I had just robbed his carriage!" Mary Margaret said as she chuckled.

Zelena chuckled, "Oh, my, you two had quite a love story," Zelena said.

"Oh," Mary Margaret chuckled as David walked into the loft, "Well, speak of the devil..." David walked over to the table as Zelena stood up, "Zelena, this is David," Mary Margaret said.

"Mr Nolan, it's so lovely to meet you," Zelena said as they shook hands.

"Okay, so I'm here. Am I alright to pack the last of my things?" David said.

"Oh, yeah, yeah go ahead," Mary Margaret said.

"Why don't we have a coffee before you get to work then we'll get out of your hair," Zelena said.

"Oh, I..." David said and glanced at Mary Margaret.

"I'm fine with it, we have to be civil for our girls and grandchildren," Mary Margaret said.

"If you're sure," David said and sat beside her.

Mary Margaret went to stand up but Zelena stopped her, "No, no, no. Let me make you some tea," Zelena stood up, "After all, that's what I'm here for, to make your life as easy as possible," Zelena said and she walked into the kitchen and began making tea for them.

Mary Margaret looked at David, "I mean, isn't she wonderful?" She whispered.

"Yeah, she seems perfect. But can you trust her? You don't even know her," David whispered.

"It's entirely possible we were all friends in our missing year. And it's not like you can question the people I trust, you and Priscilla," Mary Margaret whispered.

"And it's possible we weren't. Look. I just wish we knew more about her. It's not like we can ask for references from a missing year," David whispered.

"She knew Johanna," Mary Margaret said quietly.

"Your nanny growing up?" David asked.

"Yes! They were friends!" Mary Margaret said.

"Huh. Small world," David said.

"It is," Mary Margaret she noticed David's worrying, "What is it?" Mary Margaret asked.

"The letter from Pri," David looked at her, "She's coming home soon, just having to sort some prisoners out," David whispered.

In the kitchen, Zelena crushed the night root that she took from Mr Gold's safe in his shop and dropped it into David's tea.

"Sounds like somethings have changed," Mary Margaret said.

"Mm, I'm worried," David said.

Zelena walked over to them with the cups, "Here we go," She placed them on the table and placed a cup in front of David and Mary Margaret each, "I hope chamomile is okay. I've heard it's excellent for the nerves," Zelena said as she sat back down in her seat.

"Perfect," Mary Margaret said as David blows on his tea before he drank some.

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

At night, Prince Charming and Adam were riding their horses through the forest as they talked, "So, how's Callie?" Prince Charming asked.

"She's okay, she worries about you all constantly especially with the Wicked Witch around," Adam said.

"Yeah, Regina told us they have a past with Rumpelstiltskin... Do you know anything of it?" Prince Charming asked.

"No, sorry, I don't. It was before Calliope's time with him... Ask the mother of your child," Adam said.

"So... She's struggling to sleep? Your sister," Prince Charming said.

"Nightmares of Rumpelstiltskin's death and she's scared of her magic," Adam said.

"She didn't seem... That worried..." Prince Charming said.

"She needs her sister, but doesn't want Belle to see her like this," Adam said.

"Other than that? All okay? Prince Charming said.

"Other than that, she's as good as can be. Become the Cold Queen," Prince Charming looked confused, "Don't ask about the name... My brothers and I say it's because it's winter 24/7 in our realm," Adam said as they arrived at the edge of Sherwood Forest.

"We're here," Prince Charming said and they dismounted their horses then poked around the white moss until they cut a root.

Adam cut the root open and they looked to see crystals inside, "Just like stars. Night root," Adam said.

"Help!" They turned to the voice, "Please help me!" A voice called out.

Prince Charming took out his sword as did Adam and they took off to where they heard the voice and they arrived at a rather large tower.

"Up here!" They looked up to see someone standing at the window of the tower, "Please!" They called out.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Adam said.

"Come on, better two than one," Prince Charming said.

"Whatever you say," Adam said.

They both began climbing up the tower, with help from branches that grew around the tower. When the branches came to an end, Prince Charming grabbed hold of a rope and carried on climbing as Adam followed after him.

Prince Charming soon climbed into the window and Adam followed after him and they saw that the rope was attached to a young woman, who at first wasn't facing them but she slowly looked at them.

"You're... You're both the first people I've seen in such a long time," The woman said.

"How long have you been up here?" Adam asked.

"I've lost count of the years. Are you both princes?" She asked.

"I am. You can call me David," Prince Charming said.

"Same. Name's Adam," Adam said.

"A tiara... Are you a princess?" Prince Charming asked.

"Yes. But you both can call me Rapunzel. My parents are the king and queen of my realm. They're great leaders, adored by our people," Rapunzel said.

"Why did you leave your kingdom?" Prince Charming asked.

"For the same reason, you both did... I saw what you were digging up," Rapunzel said.

"You came for the night root?" Adam asked.

"Yes. When I got older, I knew. I just knew I could never be a leader like my parents. But at least I had an older brother. He was next in line. But then something happened, something horrible," Rapunzel said.

"I'm sorry," Prince Charming said.

"It was a terrible, terrible accident. And after his death, this fear started to overwhelm me... When I closed my eyes..." Rapunzel said.

"Then the nightmares would come," Prince Charming said.

"They crippled my sleep," Rapunzel said.

"Did you take the night root?" Adam asked.

"Yes. It didn't work. Coming to get it was the greatest mistake of my life," Rapunzel said.

"Then how are you still here?" Prince Charming asked.

"Before I could return home, a witch appeared, her face hidden under her cloak. She attacked me, chased me into this tower," Rapunzel said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about her anymore," Adam looked at the prince beside him curiously, "We're getting you out of here," Prince Charming said.

"You don't understand. She won't let me. Whenever I try to leave, she..." Suddenly all of the candles around the room get blown out, "Oh, no," Adam and Prince Charming went over to the window and saw someone in a cloak walking towards the tower, "It's too late," The witch began to climb the tower really fast, "She must know you're both here," Rapunzel said as the princes looked at the princess then at each other.

Wonderland...

Katy and Neal were dancing beside Daniella and Will, "What are you doing here?" Katy asked.

"Can I come to see my little sister getting married?" Neal asked.

"How are you here?" Katy asked.

"Well, Sebastian opened a portal for me... They have a type of magic bean... Similar to ours, but different," Neal said.

"Too many portals to keep track of," Katy said as she shook her head.

"Tell me about it," Neal twirled her, "You can ask you know... Priscilla says it's okay to ask," Neal said.

"How's my mom?" Katy asked.

"She's coping. Did you know that Priscilla's pregnant?" Neal said.

"I know, she told me. We're in contact a lot..." Katy said.

Neal stepped back and looked at her with a smile, "You look lovely," Neal said.

"What do you want?" Katy asked.

"When you next visit Elaine..." Katy folded her arms, "Just make sure she's okay, please," Neal said.

"That... I can do that... Bae..." Katy said.

"What is it?" Neal asked.

Katy looked at Daniella and Will, "We'll be right back," Katy said.

"That's okay," Will said with a smile.

Katy took Neal's hand and led him towards the balcony, "Listen... I had a vision..." Katy said.

"About Elaine?" Neal asked.

"And Hook," Katy looked at him, "I'm sorry, Bae... But I don't think she will pick you over him," Neal looked away, "I know... I know... You are Henry's and Julia's dad, no one will change that, not even Hook," Katy said.

"They really are..." Neal said.

"They are," Katy said and they hugged each other.

World Within Snow...

Dominique and Calliope were looking through a spellbook, "Once your nightmares stop, we will work through this book, from start to finish. I promise," Calliope looked at Dominique, "Sweetheart... Get some rest before we start training you," Dominique said.

"Are you sure?" Calliope asked.

"I'm positive. Adam is getting the root you pointed out to him," Dominique said.

"Right... Okay... I'll get some rest," Calliope said and she walked out of the room.

Calliope walked into her room and lay on her bed, before curling up and falling asleep.

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.4K 47
Alana, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Captain Hook and Mr Gold are on their way to Neverland to save Henry who had been taken there, under Pan's...
27K 966 26
Henry has been taken to Neverland under Pan's orders, Mr Gold, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Killian and Calista are on their way to save him. Things b...
75.8K 2.4K 115
***Third book in the Dreams series*** ***The following book to Once Upon a Dream*** After saving Henry from Neverland, or so they thought, the whole...
40.2K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...