Home is Where the Heart is [O...

bethanyjanebooks tarafından

The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were... Daha Fazla

Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest Cast List
The World Without Light Cast List
World Within Snow Cast List
1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
3 - Lost Girls
4 - Lost Girls
5 - Quite a Common Fairy
6 - Quite a Common Fairy
7 - Nasty Habits
8 - Nasty Habits
9 - Good Form
10 - Good Form
11 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
12 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
13 - Christmas Special
14 - Christmas Special
15 - Dark Hollow
16 - Dark Hollow
17 - Think Lovely Thoughts
18 - Think Lovely Thoughts
19 - Save Henry and Julia
20 - Save Henry and Julia
21 - The New Neverland
22 - The New Neverland
23 - Going Home
24 - Going Home
25 - New York Serenade
26 - New York Serenade
27 - Witch Hunt
29 - The Tower
30 - The Tower
31 - Quiet Minds
32 - Quiet Minds
33 - It's Not Easy Being Green
34 - It's Not Easy Being Green
35 - The Jolly Roger
36 - The Jolly Roger
37 - Bleeding Through
38 - Bleeding Through
39 - A Curious Thing
40 - A Curious Thing
41 - Kansas
42 - Kansas
43 - Snow Drifts
44 - Snow Drifts
45 - There's No Place Like Home
46 - There's No Place Like Home
Next Book

28 - Witch Hunt

446 21 0
bethanyjanebooks tarafından

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

The Evil Queen and Robin were walking through a dark cave that led to the Dark Palace.

"So, where are we headed?" Robin asked.

"There's a fire in the courtyard that powers her spell. As long as it burns, the shield will stay up," The Evil Queen said.

"Then we simply need to put it out," Robin said.

"I simply need to put it out," She corrected him, "You need to say out of my way," Regina said.

The Evil Queen stopped Robin from walking any further and he looked at her to see her looking at the ground, he followed her gaze to see a bunch of tiles on the ground.

"Step in between," The Evil Queen told him.

Robin looked up to see metal spikes at the end and he realised if he stepped on the squares, the spike would be set off and they would be impaled, "Oh. Nice little surprise," Robin said.

"For keeping people like you out," The Evil Queen said as she walked between the squared.

"People like me?" Robin said as he also walked between the squares.

"Thieves," The Evil Queen said.

"Ah, yes. True... But we aren't all bad, you know," Robin said.

The Evil Queen chuckled, "Not when you tell yourself you're stealing from the rich to give to the poor. I may have done bad things in my life, but at least I own it," The Evil Queen said and they walked safely passee the spikes.

"I own my mistakes, too... I hope you didn't let me come with you just so you can walk me into one of these traps. Roland's already lost his mother. I would hate for him to lose his father, too," Robin said.

"Well, then, you should have stayed with the others," They both continued to walk deeper into the cave, "So, Roland's mother what happened to her?" The Evil Queen asked.

"After our boy was born, I inadvertently put her in harm's way during a job. It was my fault. Like I said, I own my mistakes," Robin said.

They stopped walking when the Evil Queen saw the door that led into the castle was wide open, she looked at it in surprise, "That's not possible," The Evil Queen said.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked.

"That door it's open," The Evil Queen said.

"Perhaps you left it unlocked," Robin said.

"I sealed it with blood magic. I'm the only one who can open it" The Evil Queen said.

"Clearly not... It appears the Wicked Witch is a formidable foe," They walked through the door and Robin noticed a coffin in the middle of the room, "What exactly was this place? Must have been important for you to seal it by blood," Robin said.

"A crypt... Isn't that obvious?" The Evil Queen said.

"Yes. What I meant was, who was it built for?" Robin asked.

"My mother... Like you, I've lost people I care about more than I'd like to admit," The Evil Queen said.

"Including a child?" Robin said.

"What do you know about that?" The Evil Queen asked.

"I saw the way you protected Roland back there. Clearly, you have the touch of a mother," Robin said.

She sighed, "I do," She said.

"He's not with us on this trek. What happened to him?" Robin asked.

"Them... They're not dead if that's what you think... They're just lost to me forever," The Evil Queen said.

"If the Wicked Witch is powerful enough to break blood magic, perhaps we should reconsider this plan," Robin said.

"I don't care how powerful this witch is... I have to go through with this plan," The Evil Queen said with tears in her eyes.

Wonderland...

Will was sat beside Katy, rubbing her back with Daniella near them as Anastasia handed Katy a cup of tea, "This will help calm your nerves," Anastasia said.

"Thank you," Katy said as she took the cup and sipped the drink.

"What do you mean you know who she is?" Will asked.

"She's... She's my aunt," Will and Anastasia looked shocked, "My grandmother must've had a child before my mom," Katy said.

"Ever met her before?" Katy shook her head, "We need to tell your mom," Anastasia said.

"No, anything we change could change everything. I can't risk that," Katy said.

"What else did you see?" Will asked.

"Elaine and Killian in an argument. M...My brother's death... Meant him when I left. Priscilla's pregnant or going to be pregnant. And Callie she's attacked the Wicked Witch in..." Katy said.

"In where?" Anastasia said.

"Storybrooke. They end up back in Storybrooke," Katy said.

"And that's when we'll offer assistance," Anastasia said and Katy nodded.

World Within Snow...

Calliope was still standing on the balcony as Casey walked up to her, "Calliope?" She hummed as he stood beside her, "What are you thinking?" Casey asked.

"About Rumpel and what he would be saying to me right now if he knew I was here," Calliope said.

"And what he be saying?" Casey asked.

"That I shouldn't fear what I am, what I can do, to embrace it and to welcome each adventure and not run away from it," Calliope said.

"Is that what you want? To run away?" Casey asked.

"Yeah, it is. I shouldn't, but I do... Is that normal?" Calliope asked as she looked at him.

Casey shrugged, "Considering you spent your life without us, it's not surprising but you need to remember you're not alone. You have me, our brothers, parents and grandmother. All of us are wanting to help you," Casey said.

"I need my sister... I need Belle," Calliope said.

"Then that's what we will do," They looked to see their brothers, "Starting tomorrow, we will train you to create a portal so you can see your sister," Austin said.

"Thank you," Calliope said with a smile.

World Without Light...

Jared looked at Priscilla, "Priscilla," She hummed, "I think I've got something," She walked over to him and stood beside him as he held the book up to her, "How to... Create a dragon eggs habitat to help them hatch," Jared said.

"Perfect," Priscilla took the book and she walked over to where she was sitting, lowered herself onto the couch with her children as the three of them looked at the pages.

"What do you need?" Freya asked.

"Time," Priscilla looked at her family and smiled, "Thank you," Priscilla said and walked out with the book.

Aleena and Branston looked at each other, "Don't mind her, she's just trying to distract herself from her pregnancy," Aleena said.

"Really?" Fleur asked.

"Yeah," Branston and Aleena said with a nod.

"When she said time, what did she mean?" Fleur asked.

"It's not an easy job, it's a process. It'll take time to do it," Aleena said.

End of Flashback

At the diner, Mary Margaret was looking through a book as she sat across from Henry and Julia who were playing a game on their phones, "My God. Did you know there's something called 'cradle cap'? Babies get it on their heads. It's a crusty, yellow, greasy, scaly skin rash," Henry and Julia looked at her slightly disgusted and confused before they glanced at each other before turning back to their games, "Seriously! This book uses all those words," Mary Margaret said.

"Gross..." Julia said.

"Yes! De-Rezzed him," Henry said with his attention on his game.

"Why do you care? Are you pregnant?" Julia asked as she looked at Mary Margaret.

"Well, no... But you have to be ready," Mary Margaret said.

"Strange..." Julia said as she looked back at her game.

Mary Margaret looked at them, she put the book down and smiled at them a little, "You know, there's a little down the street. We can pop in and get you something if you'd rather. I know how much you love reading," Mary Margaret said.

"How'd you know that?" Henry asked.

"Y...Your mom told me before she left with Emma," Mary Margaret said.

"Cool... Uh, let us go get my coat. We'll be right down," Henry said as he and Julia slid out of the booth and walked into the back.

Mary Margaret looked back at her book, "Cradle cap..." Mary Margaret said.

"You know, it goes away," Mary Margaret turned to see a woman with red hair sitting at a table across from her, "It doesn't hurt the baby," She said.

"It doesn't?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Babies are stronger than you think... You're Snow White, aren't you?" The red hair woman said.

"I'm Mary Margaret here, actually. This much be your first time in Storybrooke?" Mary Margaret said.

"I missed the last curse, so everything in this world is still a bit new," The woman said.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it... Who were you back in our land?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Oh. No one you'd remember. Not everyone was famous like you," The woman said with a smile.

"I don't know if I'd say famous," Mary Margaret said bashfully.

"You were a princess. And some of us were just supporting players..." Mary Margaret looked a little guilty, "No, it's okay. I loved who I was and what I did... I was a midwife," She said as she walked over to Mary Margaret.

"Really?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Mhm. My name's Zelena. Look, I've seen a lot of new mothers. Don't worry. You'll learn quickly," Zelena said.

"Julia was right... I'm not pregnant," Mary Margaret said and sighed.

"So? That doesn't mean you won't need to know this," Zelena said.

"Need a man first," Mary Margaret said.

"What happened to your husband?" Zelena asked.

"He fell in love with my best friend and she fell in love with him..." She sighed and leaned back in her seat, "I just... I just don't know what happened between the three of us during the year away... I don't know if he changed his mind and chose me," Mary Margaret said.

"Is that what you want?" Zelena asked.

"I love him, of course, I want that," Mary Margaret said.

"You never know what the future holds for you. I can help you distract yourself and I honestly can't think of anything that would make me happier," Zelena said and they smiled at each other.

Elsewhere, Adam, David and Killian were walking around the forest to help Robin and his Merry Men to find Little John, David discovered traces of blood on a leaf, "Guys!" David called out.

The group of men walked over to him, "He was dragged," Robin looked around, "He's there!" Robin said and they all ran over to an injured Little John who was lying on the ground, unconscious with a shoulder wound.

"Is he alive?" Adam asked.

"Barely," Robin tried to wake Little John up, "John, I'm here. We've got you," Robin said.

"I've never seen a bite like that before," Killian said as he took a closer look at the wound.

"Me neither," David said.

"Okay, help me get him up. We gotta get him some help," Robin said and he, Adam, David and Killian picked Little John up with some effort.

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

Inside the Dark Palace, Robin and the Evil Queen reached the top of the palace. The Evil Queen opened the door to her chambers and she walked ahead of Robin, "Make yourself useful. Keep watch," The Evil Queen said and Robin closed the door behind them.

The Evil Queen walked over to her vanity and pulled out a box then began looking through it, "What is that?" Robin asked.

"Nothing that concerns you," The Evil Queen said as she pulled out different potion bottles.

Robin pulled out an arrow against his bow and pointed the arrow at her, "I won't ask you again. What is that?" Robin asked.

"How dare you threaten me in my own castle!" The Evil Queen said angrily and she raised her hand, choking him with magic.

"Even if you choke the life out of me, this arrow will still leave my bow. And trust me I never miss. Now, what manner of dark potion are you making?" Robin asked her in a strained voice.

The Evil Queen released him, "A sleeping curse," She told him.

"The kind you used on Snow White?" Robin asked.

"That spell came from Maleficent. I finally learned how to make one of my own," The Evil Queen said as she prepared the potion.

"This spell this is why you wanted to come to the castle?" He asked her.

"Ingredients like these are hard to come by especially when you have Snow White breathing down your neck every second of the day," The Evil Queen said.

"That was your plan? To use it on the witch?" Robin asked as he watched her.

"The Witch? I don't care about her," The Evil Queen said as mixing all the ingredients and she waved her hand over the potion making it glow.

"Then who do you plan to use it on?" Robin asked her.

"Don't worry. No one you'll miss. No one anyone will miss," The Evil Queen said as she took a long pin out of her hair and dipped it into the potion.

"This is about your children, isn't it?... I can't let you do this," Robin said.

"Then it's a good thing you don't have a say in the matter," The Evil Queen said as she waved her hand to Robin's feet and made his feet stick to the ground.

"I know how you feel, Regina," Robin said.

"I doubt that," The Evil Queen said.

"When I lost my wife, I felt that there was no reason to go on. But then I found one... My son," Robin said.

"That's where you and I are different. I already lost my family. I already lost the only things I care about," The Evil Queen said.

"That doesn't mean you won't find a new reason. We all get a second chance, Regina. You just have to open your eyes to see it," Robin said.

"It's too bad mine will be closed," The Evil Queen said as she started to walk away.

"So, that's it? You just want to give up?" Robin asked.

She stopped and looked at him, "This isn't an end. It's an eternal middle. This curse can be broken by the only true love in my life. And the only reason I would even want to wake... My children," The Evil Queen said.

"Regina, listen to me. This is a mistake," Robin said.

"Don't worry. I'll keep my word. I'll lower the protection spell so the Snow and Charming can be victorious... But then... Then I go to sleep," The Evil Queen said and walked away.

Wonderland...

Katy was standing on the balcony looking out at Wonderland, Daniella and Will were watching her, "Katy?" Will said.

"Yeah?" Katy said.

"Come inside, love," Katy walked towards them and Will smiled holding out his hands to her, she placed her hands in his, "Time for something to eat," Will said.

"I'm not hungry," Katy said.

"Katy, you need to eat. Come on," Will said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

After the meal, Daniella walked over to her mother and sat on her lap, Katy smiled and hugged her, "Mama... When does Uncle Neal die?" Daniella asked.

"I'm not exactly sure... But it is Storybrooke... We'll be there to say goodbye," Katy said.

"Promise?" Daniella said.

"Gosh, I hope so, darling," Katy said as she brushed her fingers through Daniella's hair.

Will walked over to them, "Hate to interrupt," They looked at him, "I know you're very upset about Baelfire and your father, but... If you don't want to, it's okay... I proposed to you months ago... Ana has been preparing the wedding for when you get back..." Will said.

Katy smiled a little, "Not today... Tomorrow," Katy looked at Daniella, "We have to keep moving forward even with knowing about the future," Katy said.

"Okay, mama," Daniella said.

Will kissed their heads, "Love you," Will said.

"Love you too," Katy said.

World Within Snow...

Calliope walked towards Dominique, "Dominique?" She looked at her, "Can I borrow you for a few minutes?" Calliope asked.

"Of course, dear," The two of them walked out of the throne room, "Is everything okay?" Dominique asked.

"Yes... I'm just... I'm just struggling with everything, it's all been really fast," Calliope said.

"Yeah it has been for you, hasn't it, sweetheart," Dominique said.

"Why is that?" Calliope asked.

"Here, we don't like to waste time preparing. We begin all the preparations when the heir, you, is born... The only time we prepare afterwards is when you no longer want the realm," Dominique said.

"I can want that?" Calliope asked.

"Of course, you can. It is not a life sentence. We can't pick someone over you when you are alive and if you're alive, which you are, you have to choose," Dominique said.

"Really?" Calliope questioned.

"Yeah, but don't tell your parents we're having this discussion, they'd have my head," Calliope looked confused, "All they've wanted is you home... Even though your father is very strong-willed and will deny all of what I've said," Dominique said.

"Hmm... He doesn't seem like he's wanted me here, seems like he thinks I'm a nuisance," Calliope said.

"He doesn't think that," Calliope and Dominique turned to see Zara, "He's been a father of four boys and he doesn't know how to act around you... Well, neither of us do, because we never saw you grow up and we don't know the type of person you are," Zara said.

"Makes sense I guess," Calliope said.

"You're our daughter, Calliope and we love you so much. You just have to give your father time to open up to the idea that you're truly home. Okay?" Zara said and Calliope nodded with a small smile.

World Without Light...

Priscilla knocked on the physician's door, "Come in," The physician called out.

Priscilla walked in, "Matthews?" He turned to her, "Do you have a moment?" Priscilla asked.

"Of course, my dear. Take a seat," Priscilla walked over to a chair and sat down, "Is it the pregnancy?" Matthews asked.

"No, no, everything is okay... I just... I just need to talk to something who isn't related to me..." She chuckled softly, "No offence," Priscilla said.

"None taken. It's part of my job," He sat down, "What's on your mind, Your Highness?" Matthews asked.

"Portal opening... Will that hurt my baby?" Priscilla asked.

"It won't hurt your baby if you use your family's wand, it will if you force the magic from what you possess," Matthews said.

"Okay... Hmm... What about magic in general?" Priscilla asked.

"It won't hurt your baby, it will just exhaust you. So whatever you need to use your magic for, do it now while your pregnancy isn't at a later stage," Matthews said.

"Right... Thank you," Priscilla said.

End of Flashback

In the Mayor's Office, Regina was finishing up making the copy of the memory potion that was leftover from what Killian gave Emma as the Swan twins watched her, "Did it work?" Elaine asked.

"There's only one way to find out," Regina said and she drank the potion.

"Well? Do you remember?" Regina got mad and she threw the bottle at the opposite wall causing the bottle to shatter, "Either that wall did something to you in the past year, or I'm gonna say it didn't work," Emma said.

"I must have missed an ingredient," Regina said.

"Can we try again?" Emma asked.

"I already used up what was left of the potion Hook gave you. There's nothing left to replicate... I can't live in this town if Henry and Julia don't remember me, what if Katelyn and Daniella return and they don't remember me as well? That's worse than any curse I ever could have cast," Regina said.

"What if we can still find the person who cursed the town?" Emma asked.

"Haven't you been paying attention? I can't make any more potion," Regina said.

"You don't have to make anything. We can still catch the person," Elaine said.

"How?" Regina asked.

Elaine stood up and walked towards Regina's desk, "We've been running a con by making this potion in secret," Elaine turned to them, "What if we're running the wrong con?" Elaine said.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I'm not well versed in cons. Unlike you two, I never spent time in prison," Regina said.

"Very funny," Elaine rolled her eyes, "And it's not something we learnt in prison. It's an old bail-bonds trick. You smoke out the perp by making them think you're onto them," Elaine said as she walked back to Regina and Emma.

"How does that help us?" Regina asked.

"If the person who cast the curse thought we were about to make a memory potion they'd want to stop us," Elaine said.

Emma smiled, "And then we set a trap for them when they do. We just need to get the word out that you're close to making all this work," Emma said.

"Exactly. With the right person, word will get out immediately," Elaine said.

"And I know just who to tell," Regina said with a smirk.

At Granny's Diner, Leroy walked in and turned to everyone inside, "Big news, everybody!" He announced as he shut the door behind him.

"Emma and Elaine found Regina. She was holed up in her office, working on a potion," Leroy said as he walked forward.

"What kind of potion?" Archie asked.

"Was she gonna hurt us?" Sneezy asked.

"A memory potion... Regina says she's gonna use it to prove that she didn't cast the curse," Leroy said.

"Like I'd drink anything she handed me," Granny said.

"Well, somebody will! And if they remember, we'll know exactly who did this to us," Leroy said.

Zelena was in the diner, listening to Leroy then she walked out of the diner quickly.

Anastasia was sat at the counter and she got out a compact mirror, "Katelyn Scarlet," Anastasia said.

"Ugh... Hello," Katy said in the reflection as she walked out of a room.

"Sorry, were you putting him down?" Anastasia asked.

"Don't worry about it... What's the update?" Katy asked in the mirror.

"Your mom and sisters are working together to lure the witch to them," Anastasia said.

"Right, okay," Katy said in the mirror.

"What do you need me to do?" Anastasia said.

"Offer your assistance," Katy looked behind her, "I have to go... Look after my family," Katy said in the mirror.

"I promise," Anastasia said and the magic was cancelled.

"Was that Katelyn?" Anastasia looked to see Leroy walking up to her, "I don't think we've met," Leroy said.

"I'm Anastasia... I'm a friend of Katelyn's from Wonderland... Her replacement," Anastasia said.

"Her replacement? What do you mean?" Ruby asked.

"She is unable to travel... Well, she can but someone else can't, not yet," Anastasia said.

"What do you mean?" Leroy asked.

"That's all I can say... I must go to my Queen's mother, orders are orders," Anastasia said and walked to the door.

"Wait," She looked back at him, "Is she okay?" Leroy asked.

Anastasia smiled, "Better than you can ever imagine," Anastasia said and walked out.

Robin, David, Adam and Killian brought Little John to see Dr Whale, they had gotten him onto a stretcher and they were rushing through the hospital, "He's bradycardic! B.P. dropping fast!" A nurse said.

"What did this to him?" Dr Whale asked.

"We don't know," David said.

Little John began having a seizure, "He's going into shock!" A nurse said.

"We need to sedate him. 50 Milo-grams of propofol," Dr Whale said.

Little John screamed just as Dr Whale was about to give him a shot when suddenly a tail popped out as everyone looked at him in shock.

"John!" Robin yelled.

Little John started to attack everyone with its tail that looked like a monkey's tail and they all ducked, "Bloody hell!" Captain Hook yelled.

"John!" Robin yelled.

Everyone looked at Little John again as he turned into a flying monkey, "Okay. I didn't see that coming," Adam said as they all looked in shock.

Little John, who now was a flying monkey, screeched and flew through a window, smashing the window, "What the hell was that thing?" David asked as they looked at Dr Whale.

"Don't look at me. I'm a doctor, not a vet," Dr Whale said.

"Where's Delphinia when you need her," David commented.

Elsie walked in, "Adam," They looked at her, "What is it?" Elsie asked.

"We need your mother, lass," Killian said.

"Impossible, we shouldn't travel," Elsie said.

"So both Katelyn and Priscilla can't travel. What of Callie? She knows her way around knowledge," David said and looked at Adam.

Adam looked at David, "I'll call her, but there might be a delay... She has got a lot of work to do," Adam said.

"Thank you," Adam said.

"Adam," Elsie said.

"What?" Adam said and looked at Elsie.

"She's here," Elsie said.

"She?" Adam said.

"Who's here?" Killian asked.

"She?!" Adam said.

"Who is here?!" Killian asked.

"She's here," Elsie said.

"Okay... Okay... Okay!" Adam said.

"Who is she?!" Killian asked.

"Hello," They looked to see Zara walking in, "My name's Zara, I'm his mother," Zara said.

"Then that makes you..." Killian said.

"Callie's mother," David said.

"Indeed, loving to meet you," Zara said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Later at night, the Swan twins and Regina were outside Regina's office building in Elaine's car as they watched the building, "So, do we just sit here and wait?" Regina asked.

"Until the person who cast the curse makes a move on Regina's office," Emma said.

"If this really what you two do for a living?" Regina asked.

"Yeah. It's called a stakeout," Emma said.

"And you never get bored?" Regina asked.

"I don't know. You find ways to pass time, eat, talk, mostly watch," Emma said.

"Which is what we should be doing," Elaine said.

"Cranky..." Emma said.

"Zip it," Elaine said.

"Does they have friends?" Regina asked.

"Does who have friends?" Elaine asked.

"Henry and Julia... Do they have any friends in New York?" Regina asked.

"Yeah. He has a lot of friends. No girlfriends or boyfriends yet at least, not that we know about," Elaine said.

"So he's happy? His life is good there?" Regina asked.

"Yeah. I almost didn't come back because of that," Elaine said.

"Well, why did you?" Regina asked.

"Because they may not remember all of this, but I do, and I know what they would say... Heroes would come back... And being awake and separate from Killian, that's worse than anything I have felt," Elaine said.

"They would say that and I know that feeling," Regina said with a smile as her eyes got watery.

"Are you sure you don't want to meet them? We could tell them you're an old friend, like Mary Margaret and David," Elaine said.

"It would be too hard," Regina said.

"I can't imagine-," Elaine began to say and Anastasia knocked on the window, Elaine rolled the window down, "Anastasia? What is it?" Elaine asked.

"Katelyn doesn't want me to let you three out of my sight," Anastasia said.

"What? Why? Does she know how this person is?" Regina asked.

"She does... So does Priscilla and Calliope," Anastasia said.

"Who is she?" Emma asked.

"Sadly... The three Queens held their meetings and everyone including the children was banned from entering the meetings that lasted hours," Anastasia said.

"Children?" Regina asked.

Anastasia's eyes widened, "Uh..." Anastasia said.

"Who are the children except for Daniella and Elsie and Kerr?" Elaine asked.

"Just them," Anastasia said.

"You're lying," Emma said.

Elaine noticed movement in the window or Regina's office, "We got them, we'll deal with this later," Elaine said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Elaine, Emma, Anastasia and Regina slowly sneaked up to the office door and the Swan twins had hold of their guns, "You sure whoever's in there can't escape?" Emma asked.

"I sealed the room with a blood lock. It can keep you out or it can keep you in... I know what I'm doing," Regina said and she unlocked the door and they walked inside, they saw the office was trashed.

Elaine turned to see someone in a cloak, "There! Don't move!" Elaine yelled and she and Emma pointed their points at the person.

"There's nowhere for you to go," Regina said.

The person in the cloak disappeared in a cloud of green smoke and the twins and Regina looked confused, the Swan twins looked at Regina, "I thought you said they couldn't do that," Anastasia said.

"No one can break through blood magic, no matter how powerful they are," Regina said.

"Then who are we dealing with?" Emma asked.

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

The Evil Queen walked into the courtyard where she saw a fire burning, that fueled the protection spell, she magically absorbed the green flame. Outside the castle with the other fairytale characters, Grumpy watched as the green protective dome surrounding the castle slowly faded before it disappeared entirely.

Grumpy turned to Prince Charming, "It's down!" He yelled.

Prince Charming turned to everyone, "Move on the castle. Now," Prince Charming said and everyone began grabbing a weapon and getting ready to head into the castle.

Back in the courtyard, the Evil Queen sat down on a bench looking over at the scenery in front of her, "I'm sorry, children. Maybe one day one of you will find me and wake me up. But until then..." The Evil Queen said as she was about to prick her finger as the Wicked Witch approached her from behind.

"You weren't even going to say hello first? It's not exactly the welcome I was expecting," The Evil Queen turned around to see her, "What does a witch have to do to get your attention?" She used her magic to make the needle appear in green smoke in the Wicked Witch's hand causing the Evil Queen to wince in sorrow as her plan wasn't going how she was planning it, "What's the matter? Has life got you down?" The Wicked Witch said as she walked up to her.

The Evil Queen stood up, "None of your business," She said.

"You really don't know who I am, do you?" The Wicked Witch said.

"I know exactly who you are the Wicked Witch," The Evil Queen said.

"Is that all?" The Wicked Witch asked with a smirk.

"I'm not that interested," The Evil Queen said as she reached for the needle.

The Wicked Witch made the needle disappear and she stunned the Evil Queen's feet, "Please allow me to introduce myself... You can cell me Zelena," The Wicked Witch said as she walked past her.

The Evil Queen noticed the dress, "That's my dress," She said.

"Mm..." The Wicked Witch looked at her, "I had to take it in a little bit at the hips," She smoothed her hands down her waist and hips, "Looks better on me. Don't you think?" The Wicked Witch said.

"I think you never should have left Oz," The Evil Queen said.

"You can have your castle back if you want it that badly. I was just trying it on for size. Besides, I've already seen everything worth seeing your closet, your gardens, your crypt," The Wicked Witch said.

"Yes. How did you break the blood lock?" The Evil Queen asked.

"I didn't," The Wicked Witch said.

"The door was open. No one's that powerful," The Evil Queen said.

"Cora really never told you?" The Wicked Witch asked.

"Told me what?" The Evil Queen asked.

"The truth about us, Regina," The Wicked Witch said.

"What are you talking about? How do you know my mother?" The Evil Queen asked.

"The same way you do..." She walked towards her, "I'm your sister," She smirked, "Actually half-sister, but details, details," The Wicked Witch said with a smile as she turned away from her.

"That's not possible. You're green," The Evil Queen said.

The Wicked Witch turned back to her, "And you're rude. I see where my niece gets it from," The Evil Queen glared at her, "Cora had me first before she wormed her way into the dregs of royalty... Well, you know I'm telling the truth. How else could I have broken the door to the crypt? Our mother gave me up and sent me away, but you... You, she kept. You, she gave everything," The Wicked Witch said.

"Everything she wanted. If what you're saying is true, then you were lucky to escape her," The Evil Queen said.

"Enough with the martyr complex, Regina. Try growing up without a mother. Try living in Oz, knowing that no one thought you were good enough not your mother and not the only man and woman our paths both crossed... Rumpelstiltskin and Priscilla," The Wicked Witch said.

"You knew Rumpelstiltskin and Priscilla?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Well, did you think you were their only student, they both taught?" The Wicked Witch said.

"Let me guess you're mad because Rumpelstiltskin chose me to cast his curse and Priscilla kept me alive to do so? Well, get over it. It wasn't everything it was cracked up to be," The Evil Queen said.

"Anything would have been better than the life I had. But, despite my shortcomings, I made something of myself, dear. And I didn't need Cora. Or Rumpelstiltskin. Or Priscilla," The Wicked Witch said.

"Well, it's too bad they're not around to see how well you've turned out. Cora and Rumpelstiltskin are both dead and Priscilla has gone to another land," The Evil Queen said.

The Wicked Witch took a deep breath, "That's alright. You're the only one I need alive and here," The Wicked Witch said.

"Really? Why is that?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Because I'm going to take everything away from you," The Wicked Witch said.

"Too late. I've already lost everything that matters," The Evil Queen said.

"No, Regina. You haven't lost anything yet," The Wicked Witch said.

"So, you are going to kill me?" The Evil Queen asked.

"No, it's too easy. For me to get what I want I need you to suffer. You see, what's in store for me is all my dreams being realized. But for you? Well, it's a fate worse than death," The Wicked Witch said.

The Evil Queen walked up to her, "Go ahead... Bring it, Greenie," She said.

"Indeed I will," The Wicked Witch made her broom appear, "See you soon, sis," The Wicked Witch said as flew away on her stick and cackled.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

The Evil Queen walked back into the castle and her chambers where Robin was still stuck to the floor.

"You didn't go through with it?" Robin said in surprise.

The Evil Queen released him from the stun spell, allowing him to move again, "You were right. The sleeping curse wasn't the answer..." She walked over to her vanity and looked at him, "As you said, I just need something to live for," The Evil Queen said with a smile.

"And you found it? What?" Robin asked with a smile.

"The one thing I haven't had in a very long time... Someone, to destroy," The Evil Queen said with a smirk.

Wonderland...

Katy walked out of Daniella's bedroom and closed the door behind her, she saw Will leaning against a wall, "She down?" Will asked.

"She's down at last, yes," Katy said.

"Come on, I'll run you a bath," Will said and he led her towards their bedroom.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Katy was laid in the bathtub as Will walked back into the room with a towel, "What are you going to do about your aunt?" Will asked as she knelt beside the bath.

"I have no idea... I can't see my mom, so I can't warn her physically..." Katy tilted her head back and sighed, "I hate being useless," Katy said.

"You are far from useless, love," Will said.

"Really? I can't warn my mom... I've warned Calliope and Priscilla with your help, but have they actually considered my mother? I doubt it, not that I blame them after some of the things she's done to them," Katy said.

"Hey, now... Stop your worrying, love. Your mother is going to be just fine," Will said.

"Yeah? How do you know?" Katy asked.

"You're her daughter, that's why. She's going to work this out and one day, you both will be reunited. That much I promise you, my love," Will said and kissed the side of her head.

World Within Snow...

Calliope walked towards her room, "Calliope?" She turned to see Raphael walking towards her, "You did good today," Raphael said.

"Thank you," Calliope said.

"When do you start wanting to learn your magic properly?" Raphael asked.

"Well, I sensed something dark early... It was only briefly... Can we start tomorrow?" Calliope asked.

"Sure... Get some rest now," Raphael said.

"Thank you," Calliope walked into her room, she closed the door behind her and sighed, "I need Belle," Calliope said and walked towards her dressing table.

World Without Light...

Matthews finished examining Priscilla and she sat up, looking at him, "Your baby is perfectly fine, I promise," Matthews said.

"Can I learn how to travel through portals?" Priscilla asked.

"It's a difficult task, my dear. Someone from your family will be happy to take you, I'm sure," Matthews said.

"You think so?" Priscilla asked.

"Of course, I will," They turned to see Sebastian, "We'll leave tomorrow," Sebastian said.

Priscilla smiled and rushed over to him, they hugged each other, "Thank you," Priscilla said.

"Aleena and Branston already asked me," He kissed her head, "Get some rest dear," Sebastian said.

"Okay, goodnight," Priscilla said and walked out of the room.

"What are you planning?" Matthews asked.

"If he isn't happy or his ex causes trouble, I'm going to supply the solution," Sebastian said and walked out as Matthews shook his hand.

End of Flashback

Elaine, Emma and Regina were walking up to the Charming's loft so Regina could be introduced to Henry and Julia, "Maybe this isn't a good idea," Regina said.

"It's gonna be fine. Trust her," Emma said.

Elaine opened the door and they walked in the see Henry and Julia playing games on their phones, "Hey... How was your day?" Elaine asked them.

"Good," They walked over to her, grabbing their coats, "Storybrooke is a weird place, but cool," Elaine smiled, "Did you know there's a library inside a clock tower?" Henry said.

"I do. I've been there before. Come on, I want you both to meet someone," She brought him over to Regina, "This is Regina Mills. She's the Mayor of this town, and she wanted to meet you," Elaine said.

"Is something wrong?" Julia asked.

"No, no. No, nothing's wrong. Uh, your mother and aunt just told me a lot about you. I hear you like school and that you're both good at English," Regina said.

"Um yeah. Why'd they tell you all this?" Julia asked.

"Because they couldn't be prouder of you both," Regina said as she held back her tears.

The young twins looked at Elaine, "I'm a proud mom, deal with it," Elaine said.

"Uh," The young twins turned back to Regina and Elaine nodded to Regina, "While you're in town, I was thinking maybe I can give you both a tour sometime. You know, show you around?" Elaine and Emma smiled, "Maybe we can even stop from ice cream," Regina said.

"Yeah. We'd like that. So, um, it was nice meeting you," Henry said.

Regina stepped up to them to hug them but Henry stuck his hand out and they shook hands then Julia and Regina shook hands, "Go play your games, we're gonna be here a little longer kids," Elaine said.

"Alright," Julia said and walked back to the couch and played their games.

Emma turned to Regina, "How was that? You okay?" Emma whispered.

"It was a start," Regina said quietly.

David and Killian walked into the loft, "We need to talk," David said.

Elaine glanced at Henry and Julia and back at them, "Uh outside," Elaine said and they all walked out, leaving Henry inside.

David and Killian told them what happened with Little John earlier that day.

"They're being turned into flying monkeys?" Mary Margaret questioned in surprise.

"Yes. He took on simian form with the added bonus of wings," Killian said.

"Do you think that's what happened to the missing dwarfs too?" Mary Margaret asked.

"It would explain why we haven't found any trace of them," David said.

"And Neal?" Elaine asked.

"No sign of him, either. So yeah, it's possible," David said.

"Wouldn't be the first flying monkey I've dated," Elaine commented.

"But at least you didn't nearly marry this one," Emma said.

"You were gonna marry someone?" Mary Margaret asked Elaine.

"Did you also miss the flying monkey part?" Killian said.

"The person who escaped our trap disappeared in a cloud of green smoke. And now, there are flying monkeys in this town? I think we know exactly who cursed us," Regina said.

"The Wicked Witch of the West?" Emma question and Elaine chuckled but they noticed Regina nodding.

"Seriously?" The Swan twins said in unison.

"She's real, too?" Elaine asked.

"Says the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming," Killian said.

"I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas. Why would the Wicked Witch of the West wanna come to Storybrooke?" Elaine asked.

"As I said earlier, where's Priscilla when you need her? She probably knows her... She knows everyone," David said.

"She did... She always had answers," Mary Margaret said.

"Do you think we asked her for help in the Enchanted Forest?" Regina asked.

"I don't know... But whoever the witch is, they're here and we could all be in a lot of trouble," David said.

"We should talk to Anastasia, Adam and Elsie... They have their memories, they must know something," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, we should..." David said.

Elsie walked upstairs and looked at them, "Oh, hello... What's with the gathering outside?" Elsie asked.

"Henry and Julia are inside," Elaine said.

"Ah, I see..." Elsie walked up to David and handed him a note, "I forgot to give you this, it's from my mom," Elsie handed a note to Regina and the twins, "From Katy... Adam, Anastasia and I are here to help you guys, just because we're not as powerful don't mean we can't help you guys. Use us," Elsie said and started to leave.

"Where is Priscilla?" Elsie stopped walking, "Aleena? Where's your mother?" David asked.

Elsie looked at David, "My mom... Our realm was attacked, my mom was placed under a sleeping curse for a few months, Branston and I... We woke her up, but... There was some... Light damage to her power and... To her," Elsie said.

"What do you mean to her?" David asked.

"If it was a sleeping curse like the one Snow went under there wouldn't have been any damage... But this one... Damaged her soul... And..." Elsie said.

"And..." Regina said.

"And the baby... If she travels, both will die, David. My mom and your baby," Elsie pointed to the note, "Everything's in there," Elsie said and turned to leave.

"And Katelyn?" Elsie sighed and turned back to Regina, "Please... Is she okay?" Regina asked.

"Katy, Daniella and her newborn baby are perfectly fine. She can travel but won't, she's letting her husband bond with their baby before they return... And Calliope before anyone stops me... She's different, but also returning... Goodnight," Elsie said and walked off.

"Priscilla's pregnant?" Mary Margaret said.

"It would appear so," Regina said.

"I should get back to the B&B," David said and walked off.

"I should read this," Regina said and walked off.

"I'll get the twins back to their room, sis," Emma said.

"Okay..." Elaine said.

"Talk to him," Emma said.

"Oh, right, yeah," Elaine looked at Killian, "Let's go for a walk," Elaine said and they walked away.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Killian and Elaine were walking along the harbour, "Is everything okay, love? You haven't said a word since we left," Killian said.

"How do you keep doing this?" Elaine asked.

"Doing what?" Killian asked.

"Repeating life," Elaine said.

"I don't know, just do because I hope each time is different," Killian said.

"But it's never been different," She leaned on the barrier as he stood beside her, "We had a good run, didn't we?" Elaine said.

"What are you talking about?" Killian asked.

"You told me and Emma that only I can break this cycle... What if... Ending this before it begins is the way to free you?" Elaine asked.

"Wow, wow, hold up," Killian said.

"Killian, I can't let you keep doing this," Elaine said as she looked at him.

"Doing what? Loving you?" Killian asked.

"You need to be free," Elaine said.

"Elaine, I will always fight for you, even if you give up," Killian turned her to him, "I will never give you up, ever," Killian said.

"What if that's the way though?" Elaine questioned.

"Then I don't care, I love you and I'm not letting you go," Killian said and he hugged her.

"Killian..." Elaine said as she returned the hug.

"I never want to hear you saying that again, love," Killian said.

"I'm sorry," Elaine said as she closed her eyes.

At a farmhouse, Zelena was carrying a tray of food as she walked to a storm cellar in the gardens. She used magic to open the door and she walked down a wooden staircase. She placed the tray in front of a cage, "Hungry?" Zelena said.

A hand grabbed her arm and she looked to see a scruffy Mr Gold in the cage, "You never should have brought me back," Mr Gold said as his hair was messy and his voice was a mixture between Rumpelstiltskin and Mr Gold.

Zelena chuckled, pulled her arm from his grasp and kicked the tray to him, "Eat up. We've got work to do," Zelena said and walked out of the cellar.

Mr Gold grabbed the bowl of food, "You feed the madness and it feeds on you. You feed the madness and it feeds on you. You feed the madness and it feeds on you," Mr Gold said in a sing-song like voice.

He giggled like Rumpelstiltskin and grabbed a handful of food and shoved it into his mouth.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.1K 796 27
Once again, they have ended up in another realm. Although this one isn't as welcoming as the last. It is Neverland. A place where children cry themse...
48.2K 2.2K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
47.6K 921 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
107K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...