His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 49

3.6K 173 378
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Morning comes before anybody knew it, and the once dark and sullen night fades into a beautiful bright morning.

Out of instinct, hoseok woke up a bit earlier than usual. But that's because he had gotten a little used to waking up at all hours of the early morning to check up on trinity and see if she was okay.

She hadn't woken up yet but obviously she had moved a lot since know she was leaning more to the side, her head turned in his direction and keeping the pressure off of the gash in her head.

Hoseok yawned, leaning up from the chair to stretch out a bit. He didn't even sleep with a blanket last night. Candy paper scattered on his lap and a half drunken soda resting next to him on the table.

He pushes his fingers through his hair, turning to give trinity one last look before walking towards the bathroom to use it right quick.

There was a small clock in the bathroom. It read 9:30 am. That was a decent enough time. He quickly took care of his business before flushing and washing his hands.

Turning the knob on the heavy door, he walked out of the bathroom and back into the room.

Mrs.Kim would be coming soon to bring some breakfast since she had offered to do so last night. So as hoseok waited for that, he cleaned up a bit.

There wasn't much of anything to do. He still needed to shower and brush his teeth but his things were in the car. He didn't want to leave trinity alone so he would wait until some guest arrived and then he would quickly go back home to freshen up before making his way back to the hospital.

Just as he took a seat, he heard a soft groan from beside him.

Quickly, he looked over at the bed. He seen trinity stirring. She would move around and then relax before moving around again.

"Baby." Hoseok called out, reaching to hold her hand as she moved around more and more until finally - she opened her eyes.

Hoseok damn near exploded. It had been an entire week since he last seen her face. Of course, he had seen her last night but she was asleep. Now, she had her beautiful eyes opened as she looked around the room with a cute little frown on her face.

His smile never faltered. It didn't actually leave his face until she made eye contact with him. And that was only because he could see that she wasn't all that excited about him being there.

Hoseok frowned, gently squeezing her hand. "Good morning." He said.

Trinity slowly removed her hand from his, snatching away from him. "Morning." She said dryly.

Hoseok knew he deserved her attitude. After all, she was pissed at him after their little argument. But the least she could do was respect him and be a little less rude about everything.

"You know who I am?" Hoseok asked carefully, knowing the doctor mentioned something about memory loss and how it was only mild signs. But that didn't mean that it was totally true.

"Of course I know who you are, Seok. Why wouldn't I?" She asked, slowly sitting up in bed.

He noticed how uncomfortable she looked as she did so. She whimpered, holding her back as she slid up.

"Let me help you." Hoseok said, extending his arms to help her up but trinity backed away from him again.

"Don't touch me." She gritted, narrowing her eyes at him.

Hoseok opened his mouth to speak but before he could, the door was being opened and the cheerful voice of Mrs.Kim filled their ears.

"Good morning - you're up!" She exclaimed, a huge smile making its way on to her face once she noticed trinity sitting up in bed wide awake.

In behind her came Mr.Kim, holding two plastic bags that looked to be filled with something. The amazing smell of breakfast foods hit both trinity and Hoseok's noses.

"Good morning mama, daddy." Trinity said groggily, smiling fondly at her parents as they advanced towards her.

Hoseok leaned back in his seat, still shocked at the way she was handling him right after waking up. It was as if she were ignoring him the minute her parents hit the door, and he felt played.

"How are you feelin'?" Mrs.Kim questioned, running her fingers through Trinity's ponytail.

"I'm okay for the most part. Just really thirsty and I have to pee." Trinity mumbled, looking down at her lap.

"They gave you some water last night but it's probably hot as hell right now. Luckily me and your father bought some drinks for you and hoseok." The woman said.

"Thank you." Trinity cleared her throat, briefly side eyeing hoseok who had his head in his hands.

The tension between them was obvious. It was so thick it would be cut with a knife. Obviously, the parents were trying hard to ignore it. But it was awkward and suffocating.

Mrs. and Mr.Kim gave each other both knowing looks.

"Sweetheart help Seok lay the food out. I'll help trinity to the bathroom." Mrs.Kim said, helping trinity out of the bed.

The minute the entered the bathroom, Mr.Kim (Hyeon) gave hoseok a knowing look as he opened up the plastic bag.

"Women huh?" He asked.

Hoseok looked up at him. "What you mean?" He asked, sounding blatantly confused.

"Don't think I didn't realize the tension between you and my daughter." The man said.

Hoseok licked over his lips, rubbing his hand down his face.

"It's complicated." Hoseok said.

"Oh I bet it is." Mr.Kim chuckled.

"I'm serious, pops. Just a day or two before she came to the hospital we had a little argument that escalated. She blocked me and now she's pissed with me. I tried to help her get up from bed right before you guys entered but she snatched away." Hoseok whisper yelled, gesturing towards the bathroom.

"Just give her some time. She's a stubborn girl plus she's hurting right now. Let her relax and get herself together first and then talk things out. I've never known you two to go without each other for so long unless it was something serious."

"Right." Hoseok mumbled.

"How are you? I didn't get a chance to ask last night." Mr.Kim asked. Hoseok assumed he was talking about Hanseo's death and how he had been coping with it.

"I'm fine. Just taking things day by day..." he cleared his throat. He had to remind himself that they didn't know Hoseok was behind the killing of his own father.

They didn't know a lot of things about Hoseok other than the fact that he sold drugs. But even then, they assumed he was beginning to lay back on that which he was. Hoseok hadn't been on the block in Damn near a year because he had been handling other things.

For all he knew, they probably had it in their minds that hoseok had an actual legal job.

"Well that's really all you can do, son. If you need anything ever you know where to go. Even when it comes down to funeral arrangements and all."

Hoseok Damn near choked. Hanseo's body was somewhere chopped in the forest or maybe floating down a river. Hoseok wouldn't be cremating him or giving him a funeral or anything of the sort.

A lot of people still didn't even know he was dead. His mother didn't know because she would've called by now.

Hoseok was just now beginning to think about a lot of these things...

"Thanks." He said dryly.

The food smelled good and he was starving but he figured he needed to leave to freshen up first. He felt icky for some reason.

"I'm gonna go back to the apartment to freshen up and then I'll be back." Hoseok announced, standing from the chair and pulling his keys from his pocket.

"Okay. Your food's here waiting for you." Mr.Kim said.

Hoseok nodded before leaving the room.

A little while after that, Trinity came out of the bathroom. Once she seen hoseok was gone, she looked at her father.

"Where's hoseok?" She asked.

"He went to freshen up back at you guy's place. He'll be back." Mr.Kim assured her. She helped the first in bed and afterwards, Mr.Kim reached Trinity her to-go plate filled with breakfast.

"Oh..." Trinity said softly, picking up her fork. There was a western styled omelet, bacon and toast. It smelled delicious.

"Thanks for the food."

"Of course, honey." Mrs.Kim said, making herself comfortable next to the hospital bed.

"Doctor O'quinn should be popping in in a few to check up on you. You know you hurt yourself pretty badly."

"I know." Trinity sighed.

"Plenty of stress, bad diet, not eating or sleeping properly. Trinity if you would've kept that up you would've had more than a concussion." Mrs.Kim said seriously.

Trinity scoffed. "I did have more than a concussion." Trinity mumbled.

"Stop it." Mrs.Kim said, her voice stern.

Trinity's hands shook as she stared down at her plate. Suddenly, she didn't want to eat anymore. Tears filled her eyes but they never fell because she forced them back down.

"You're getting pulled from school if you don't stop all that stressing. I know it's difficult but you don't have to expect a great deal out of yourself. There are levels and limits. And me, your father and hoseok damn sure won't allow you to hurt yourself."

Trinity looked over at her mother. "But mama-"

"No buts, Trinity. I meant what I said. You won't be staying there if you can't balance it out."

"Dad." Trinity pleaded, looking over at Mr.Kim who was just finishing his first bite of toast.

"Trinity I agree with your mother. This was scary, princess. This was scary for not only us but you had Michelle worried, you had your brother worried, the boys worried and of course you had hoseok worried. And I can't even imagine how your friend that found you that way felt."

"And even I as a doctor didn't know where to go from there. I couldn't even think straight knowing my daughter was being rushed to the hospital." Mr.Kim said.

Trinity felt horrible. She knew she had been a terrible friend to Yanna these past few days. She needed to apologize for being so ugly towards her. The girl was just trying to help.

And she couldn't even imagine how Michelle felt. And then there was of course her big brother and the guys.

And hoseok....Hoseok must've had it the worst. And to think she had been so ugly to him earlier.

"Im sorry." Trinity said weakly.

"It's not your fault, honey." Her mother assured, rubbing Trinity's back soothingly.

"Just be more careful and if you feel the pressure then take a break and talk to someone. You know we care about you. We want you to be happy, chase your dreams. But if this is the cost then you won't be paying it. Im sorry."

"I understand." Trinity nodded, wiping her eyes.

Right after that, the doctor came in to check up on her. She had to put the food away and leave for a quick x-Ray. They told her more about her concussion and changed her bandages for her gash.

She had to freshen up but she could barely stand, her legs feeling heavy anytime she walked and there was this stabbing feeling in her belly similar to cramps but a bit worse.

After she was fresh and taken care of, doctor O'quinn told her she would be able to leave in another two days but still she was only allowed one visitor over night.

Trinity called Michelle and Jimin, Suga and face timed Namjoon. She called Yanna as well but didn't get an answer.

Trinity sighed and placed her phone next to her. It had been damn near two hours since hoseok had left. He was on his way back, she assumed. But her father needed to leave for work and her mothers had a few errands to run.

"I'm going to the store later so text me anything you may need, okay baby?" Mrs.Kim asked, placing her purse over her shoulder just as the door opened. It was Hoseok, but Trinity didn't look at him.

"Okay." Trinity said. "See you guys later. Love you."

"We love you too, princess. I'll call you during my break." Mr.Kim said, kissing his daughter's forehead.

On the way out, they exchanged a few words with Hoseok before leaving the room overall.

The minute they left, that awkward tension returned once more.

Hoseok didn't even bother to speak, reminding himself that she was still in her feelings and didn't fuck with him at the moment.

He occupied himself by eating the breakfast her mother sent and watching cartoon movies in the tv screen.

Trinity picked at her nails, feeling silly for keeping the argument alive between the two of them.

But she meant what she said over the phone. Hoseok was wrong and whether or not he had service before - there was still a point in time where he was in Georgia before leaving when he could've atleast called and let her know he would be out of town.

He didn't really have an excuse. She was sick of giving him the benefit of the doubt. He wasn't a child.

"My mom wants to take me out of school." Trinity said all of the sudden, never looking up from her nails.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Oh word?" He asked dryly.

Trinity rolled her eyes. "Don't do that." She said.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Don't talk to me like I'm my brother or Suga or Jimin. Don't "oh word" me, I'm not your homeboy." She said sassily, cutting her eyes at him.

"It's not that serious." Hoseok said to her.

Trinity pursed her lips. "Hoseok I get that you're upset about our argument but you're being immature-"

"I'm the one being immature?" Hoseok asked, placing his plate down. "That's a big ass lie and you know it, Trinity. I tried to help you use the bathroom before leaving and you pushed me away like some toddler throwing a temper tantrum. You blocked me knowing good and damn well I need access to you at all times for this exact fucking reason right here. So if any body's acting immature, it's fuckin' you!" He shouted.

"First of all , stop yelling because we're in a hospital." Trinity raised her hand. "And secondly, all of my reasons for blocking you were valid."

"You left without telling me you were going out of town. You did this exact same thing when you went to Cuba. You claim I'm such a top priority but then you leave me clueless and you wonder why I'm late on decision making and figuring out things. I stressed myself out at school mostly because I was in a rush to tell you about my days and vent to you but you never answered. You were supposed to be there for me even if not in the physical and yet you abandoned me. And you want to wrong me?" She asked.

"We were broken up when I went to Cuba-"

"Bullshit." Trinity cut him off.

Hoseok stared at her in complete awe. She was crazy as fuck and he was starting to actually see it.

She had literally broken up with him before he went to Cuba and now she was saying they weren't broken up during that time. Like what the fuck was wrong with her?

Hoseok ran his hand down his face. She was about to stress him out in a minute.

"And I'm so sick of the double standard between us. If I were to ever ignore you in that way you would be ready to kill me. But when you do it I'm just supposed to pretend as if it's all candy and rainbows? No." Trinity finished.

"So I guess it's all my fault then?" Hoseok asked, chuckling dryly.

"Whatever you want to call it, I'm tired." Trinity mumbled, looking back up at the tv screen.

Hoseok stared at her side profile for awhile before he stood up from the chair.

Trinity didn't expect for him to throw a fit, but he did.

Cursing under his breath as he stared to knock random things over.

The container that they gave her full of water last night, he knocked to the floor. Luckily it was closed so nothing didn't spill.

He also threw the remote down so that the batteries fell out, before storming into the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind him causing Trinity to flinch.

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest as he threw a bitch fit.

"Such a drama queen." She mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to the tv as she let him have his moment.

Michelle said she would bring Uriah tomorrow to see her while Jimin was at work. Trinity was happy for that. She was beginning to feel depressed in this room, and Hoseok damn sure wasn't making it any better.

She didn't know how the two of them would survive in here for the next two days without pulling each other's hair out, but they would have to manage.

______

Uriah stared up at Trinity with his big doe eyes wide, never leaving her face as she fed him his bottle.

Michelle had brought Uriah to the hospital so that trinity could see him. She was happy to have the company.

Hoseok sat in the chair next to her bed mad at the world, staring at the tv screen with evil eyes. Trinity tried to ignore him. After his temper tantrum yesterday, she didn't want to talk to him.

"So what you decided on doing as far as school goes?" Michelle asked.

Trinity sighed, shaking her head slowly. "I don't even know. Mama says that if I can't balance things out and keep up with my health then she's making me drop. But I'm not a baby anymore and I just feel like whether I chose to stay or not is my decision."

"I agree with both sides but she has a point, bae. I mean you let them folks stress you out to the point where you ended up here. That's nowhere near okay." Michelle said.

"I feel like everyone is ignoring the fact that dancing is something I love doing. I want to finish school and become a professional. I wanna teach others and all - but I can't do that if I back out. So I'm finishing." Trinity said sternly.

Michelle gave trinity a look and then turned to hoseok who was just shaking his head at Trinity's words. She knew they needed to talk.

"Can you guys watch Uri for me? I need to go to the vending machine and call jimin." She said, standing up from the couch with her wallet and phone.

"Sure." Trinity said softly, taking Uriah's bottle from his mouth and bringing him up to her shoulder to burp him.

Once Michelle left the room, hoseok spoke.

"I agree with your mom." He said. Trinity sighed deeply.

"Who asked you?" She said with attitude.

"You didn't have to ask me anything, bratty ass girl." He hissed.

Here we go again. She thought.

"I don't give a fuck about your attitude. If you start stressing over that god forsaken school again you're not going anymore. Everybody else asked you but I'm telling you, Trinity." He said demandingly.

"You're not the boss of me hoseok." Trinity said.

"I'm not. But if I said you're not going back to that school you're not going back." He said.

"But you were the main one telling me to chase my dreams and do what makes me happy."

"This is you being happy?!" Hoseok yelled, gesturing around the hospital room.

His aggressiveness must've scared Uriah because the baby started to cry after flinching from Hoseok's tone.

"Look what you did." Trinity said to hoseok, trying as best as she could to calm Uriah down but she couldn't do much because of her condition.

"It's okay, boo." Trinity cooed, rubbing the babies back.

Hoseok reached out for him, knowing he could walk around more and actually help sooth the baby.

"Let me see em'." Hoseok said to trinity.

She hesitantly gave Uriah to her fucked up in the head boyfriend - who took the baby and surprisingly, Uriah quieted down immediately.

"I'm sorry little man." Hoseok apologized, walking around with Uriah.

Uriah laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder and looked around the room, his small fingers resting on Hoseok's shoulder as they walked around.

He was so good with kids. So patient and careful. But when it came to everything else he was a pain in the ass.

Trinity understood he was concerned about her but there was a better way to voice those concerns. He was just being demanding and she couldn't get with that.

She watched him walk around with Uriah, rubbing the baby's back and occasionally stopping so that Uriah could see the cartoons on the tv screen.

Trinity couldn't help but smile softly at the sight.

But her heart broke as she started to think about other things, and just as easily as the sight made her smile - it brought tears to her eyes and made her cry.

-
A/n: ahhh, don't we just love trinity and hoseok ? 🥰🙂

Excuse any mistakes <3

a lot of y'all wanted to fight me last chapter and I just wanna let y'all know I'm ten toes down 🙄 so meet me in the street idc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
140K 6.4K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...