DENARIUS || Lee Know

By youngNfreeAstronAut

Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends... More

01•
02•
03•🔞
04•
05•
06•
07• smut🔞
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•🛑
13•
14•
15
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•🔞
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33• VERY smut🔞
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•
40• 🔞
41•
42•
43•
44•
45•
47•
48•
49•
50•
Epilogue •End•

46•

1.8K 84 14
By youngNfreeAstronAut

"You've got to be kidding me" Hyunjin frowned, as he realized the story had repeated before. I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to know the whole story.

"Nonna, What happened? How did they know?" I asked.

"Mujin had moved to Korea with Areum, and you, Tesoro, were already born.

Even though he chose not to be as exposed as his brothers regarding their family, he still took part in some business over there, and unwittingly, he became powerful in Korea.

When you were only four, Mujin and Areum had planned to come visit, so your uncles and I could meet our little princess; but plans changed as he received the news about his family.

Your uncle, after many attempts and inner researches, discovered the culprits behind Franco and Vera's murder. He immediately called Mujin and told him to come alone.

Mujin, of course, felt horribly troubled. Any other normal being would immediately go after the culprits and every one around them, in this world especially, but Mujin was always a kind soul, and he went straight to Jihoon, to talk, knowing he could get killed."

"And did Jihoon know? About his family?"

"He didnt. The night Mujin arrived here, he went to Jihoon and talked"

flashback

"Cazzo Jihoon!"

"I can't let your brothers kill my parents, I'm sorry"

"You realize your parents killed mine?! They opened their arms to your family, and this is what they get? Blood?!"

"I'm sorry Mujin!! I wish I could have stopped them!"

"You know how this works, Jihoon, an eye for an eye."

"Are you listening to yourself?! You're willing to kill my parent-"

"THEY GOT THEMSELVES INTO THIS BY THEIR OWN!"

"If you want to kill them, you'll have to kill me."

"... don't, Jihoon"

"I stand by my family"

"I'M also your family!"

"You're still gonna have to kill me first, Mujin."

"....."

"I could NEVER put a knife over your throat, no matter what."

"Mujin-"

"But my brothers will, and I can't do anything about it."

"You Can stop them-"

"I won't Jihoon. This is how it works, and your parents should have known better."

"I have to protect them, brother, I'm sorry"

"No Jihoon, I'm the one who's sorry, for not being able to make you pay. I'll leave, but don't ever, ever, let me see your face again."

..........

"Mujin left Jihoon's house, not caring about what his brothers were going to do. He knew there wasn't much left to do, and Jihoon knew too.

As expected, Jihoon's parents were killed by Mujin's brothers, but as a request from Mujin, they left Jihoon to live.

I guess Mujin didn't think it well back then, as it was obvious Jihoon would strike back, and it's never-ending.

Not even 24 hours later, Jihoon, who had been all those years before preparing and training for a day like that, sent his best men to get rid of Mujin's entire family, and that included you and your mom."

"Even after he spared his life...?"

"Mujin loved Jihoon, despite everything else, and he couldn't make his mind to kill someone, less his dear friend."

"Sounds like you, Hea" Hyunjin mumbled.

"Both Mujin and Jihoon had become powerful skilled men, trained like machines, and either could take the other down equally.

Jihoon murdered your uncles and their families, and even set their houses on fire. It was pure massacre, like a scene from a movie. Before Mujin could escape  back to Korea, Jihoon got him, and tortured him to lead him to you and your mom."

"What a horrible human being... even after his own family started it."

"I knew Jihoon for a long time, Tesoro, and even though he was kind, he always had that something; something that if triggered, he could easily become aggressive, and well... life changed him. I could always tell he probably wasn't going to be able to remain kind."

Flashback

"Go ahead, just kill me" Mujin spit blood. 

"Areum and your daughter would be defenseless, is that what you want? You want me to get them and torture them?" 

"You won't get to them, Jihoon, not even if I'm dead. They also have Byungho by their side if I'm gone."

"You're so fucking full of yourself"

"No, I just didn't change who I am." Mujin quickly set his hands free and knocked Jihoon down. Jihoon had been torturing Mujin, but he still managed to move faster.

"Let's make a fucking deal, Jihoon."

"A deal? We're way too far from that."

"Let's just stop."

"What?" He asked, Mujin's hand over Jihoon's head, holding a gun.

"Our families messed up with each other, but you and me, we can stop it here. You leave me and my family alone, and I will do the same for your wife and kids. I know she's expecting a third one."

"You could never kill my family"

"Exactly, I could never, but if my wife and daughter are threatened, I'd throw myself to the train. Stay here, Jihoon, and I'll go back, and we don't mess with each other ever again."

Jihoon thought about it, but he wasn't sure. He was too full of anger towards Mujin and his brothers, even though Mujin didn't do anything directly.

"I can't stay here either, Mujin. Your brothers' allies will come for me"

"You did that on your own."

"How can I even trust you? Nothing assures me you won't seek revenge yourself."

Mujin grabbed a knife thrown on the floor. With his remaining strength, he dug the silver sharp into his skin, tracing a line.

"Facciamo un patto di sangue" (let's make a blood pact)

Jihoon hesitated yet again, but he knew a blood pact was a heavy promise, and as his brother and friend, he ended up accepting; tracing a line on his skin too.

"Leave Nonna out of this. She had nothing to do with it."

"You better tell her to get the hell out of the mansion, then"

"Jihoon... even after all nonna cared for you"

"You know how it works... those are your own words."

"You leave her alone here, or this won't work."

"Fine" Jihoon mumbled annoyed, "she stays out of our shit"

••••••

"Before leaving back to Korea, Mujin came to me."

"Is that why you know this whole story, nonna?"

"Part of it, Hela. I know everything that happened before because Mujin came here before heading to Jihoon, and he told me everything.

Mujin could have been everything, but a liar. He was transparent."

"Lies... my parents lied to me all the time. And if he was as transparent as you say, he wouldn't have gotten involved in this!" I started to raise my voice.

My father always told everyone around him that they did their wrongs to themselves, but no one ever told him the same.

"Hea, calm down" Hyunjin tried, but I couldn't.

"No Hyunjin! I've been eating shit since they died! And all because he decided to keep his nose in this fucking business!!"

It was too much.

I ended up storming out of the osteria. Hyunjin tried following me, but nonna stopped him, and my eyes did too. I needed space, air. My mind was so crushed and overwhelmed at the moment, I only wanted to close my eyes and hope everything stopped.

"Hea? Is everything alright?!" Changbin came to me, but I just waved my hand at him and he understood.

I walked to a side alley, empty, thank god.

Resting my back and eventually sliding down the wall, I frustratedly held my head. Of course the fucking Jangs would be after us, dad's family messed with them.

But it's true they also won that on their own...

What the hell do I do? What a fucking mess-

My breathing stops as I see, from a hole between my arms as I was crouching and hugging my knees, a pair of shoes.

"I told I needed space"

"No, You need answers, and I've been collecting them for you."

I immediately took out my gun and pointed it at him.

"I fucking knew it was you yesterday"

Minho was standing in front of me, nothing in his hands, just himself.

"If you shoot, you'll just contribute to the fire."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if he was alone, or if yelling for Changbin would make it worse. Nonna was also inside so I didn't want to get her in trouble.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hea, we don't have time. I need you to listen to me-"

"Oh right, let me her the story of how your brothers killed my family"

"I had nothing to do with this..."

"You're a fucking Jang"

"I don't consider myself one."

"Shut the hell up" I squeezed the gun tighter, still aiming.

Minho, with a  worried and guilty look, crouched beside me, bringing his hand to a pocket. I flinched and pushed further the gun to his face.

But he knew I couldn't actually shoot.

Especially him.

"Take this" He opened his hand, it was a drive. I remained silent.

"Listen, Hea. I know I've messed up because I wasn't honest with you, but believe me, I've been doing this for months, for you. You deserve the answers you seek, you deserve a normal life."

"You don't get to tell me-"

"You don't have time. Take this and leave. My brothers are on their way to talk to nonna, and if they see you and Hyunjin here, they'll kill you."

"What is this?"

"I've installed everything you need in there, Hea. Please, leave right now"  he stood up, holding my arms as I still had the gun on his forehead. He wasn't afraid of me, and I didn't know how to feel about that.

With his hands raised, he stepped back and slowly left.

I could have shot him, he gave his back to me.

But I didn't, and he knew. He knew his effect on me.

Snapping out of it, I put the drive in my pocket and rushed back to the osteria. Hyunjin and nonna stood up as they saw me.

"We need to go, NOW" I told Hyunjin.

"Is everything okay?"

"The Jangs are arriving"

"What?!"

"Nonna." I turned to her, "I'm so happy I got to meet you." I gave her a hug. "I'm sure you were loved by my dad, and he must be happy we finally met."

"Meeting you was something I truly wanted, tesoro. Please stay safe, and come back here as soon as this is over. I've been in the same place for years, and I know both families' issues. I know it must be hard, but I hope you figure it out, both of you."

I gave her one last hug, very tight, before leaving her arms and walking away.

She smelled like dad did.

.
.
.
.
.
"Changbin, drive, right now."

"Hea" Hyunjin held my hand, worried and curious.

"He gave me this. It hopefully has the answers we need." I showed him the drive.

"Who?"

"Minho."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 171 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
45.3K 1.4K 25
one is a mafia leader and one is a doctor. wrong place at the wrong time. what happens when the two crosses paths? some will call it fate, but han j...
138K 3.7K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
189K 5.3K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...