His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 47

3.1K 174 253
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Suga tie my shoe." Mila said adorably, pointing down at her untied shoestrings of her tennis shoes.

Yoongi, without hesitating, bent down to tie her shoe. Raven shook her head at them both.

"Mila you need to start asking politely. It's Please , may you tie my shoe." Raven said.

Mila nodded as Yoongi finished tying her shoe, going back to holding her little hand as he opened the door to the restaurant they were about to enter.

"Sorry mommy." Mila said.

"Ray it wasn't that big of a deal. She's a kid." Suga said, allowing for Raven to walk in first. Raven narrowed her eyes as she adjusted her purse on her shoulder.

"Exactly. It's important to teach children manners while they are children. You just let her boss you around. She never says please or anything with you and you don't care."

"That's because im not a damn stick in the mud like you. And I know Mila's not a disrespectful kid. She's just always excited and never gets around to her nice words." Suga said.

"Whatever." Raven sighed.

Suga had decided that he wanted to have dinner at a restaurant tonight wether than them eating at the apartment. Raven usually cooked for them but Suga had just gotten paid recently for yet another beat he made, and he didn't know what else to do with his money besides take his two favorite girls out.

"You just focus on getting us a table. I'll take Mila to see the fish."

"Fish?!" Mila exclaimed, her eyes growing wide as she looked around for the fish.

Of course, like any other seafood restaurant, this restaurant had a fish tank. Suga always loved to fuck with the fish in the tank whenever he went out to these places, poking at the glass and making silly faces.

Mila was the perfect person to be goofy with. Raven had been a little moody lately. Something about work or some shit, Yoongi tuned her out whenever she started to complain.

"Yes. Let's go to the fish tank." Suga said, guiding the excited five year old over to the fish tank.

Raven sighed as she watched the two leave, but she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face at the sight.

She turned to the receptionist who had been waiting patiently for her preference in table.

"Good evening, table for three please." Raven said politely.

"Good evening." The receptionist said. "Erm...there's actually a holdup on our tables. I'm gonna have to get you guys a booth, if that's not a problem."

"That's fine." Raven said.

"Alright, follow me." The girl said, coming from behind the desk she stood at and leading the way towards the seating area in the restaurant.

Raven quickly went to gather Suga and Mila and afterwards they followed the lady towards the booth.

She got them seated, passing out menus to Raven and Suga and giving Mila the usual kids menu with the coloring pages and crayons.

"I can go ahead and take your orders for drinks." The lady said, pulling out her pen and notepad.

Suga kissed his teeth, his eyes never coming up from the menu. "I'll have a sweet tea with ice." He said. He loved sweet tea.

Raven requested a sprite and Mila requested a strawberry lemonade. After the woman left, Raven focused on helping Mila chose what she wanted since she was very indecisive.

"Do you know what you want baby?" Raven asked. Mila hummed, picking with the crayons they had given her.

"Hmm..." she said dramatically. Raven laughed as she skimmed over the kids menu.

"They have fish strips. And you can get Mac and cheese with it." Raven said.

"No mommy." Mila shook her head, her barrettes clicking together and making a slight noise as she did so.

"You don't want fish strips?" Raven asked.

"No." Mila said.

"Okay well how about...a cheese burger?" Raven suggested.

"Um...yes." Mila agreed, taking her menu back to start coloring on it. Raven decided she would order her a cheeseburger and fries. Simple and something she would actually eat at instead of pick with.

"What about you? What do you want?" Raven asked Yoongi.

"I don't know. Everything on here seems fishy." He joked, smirking as he looked up at Raven for a reaction.

Raven clicked her tongue, staring at him blankly. "If I had a tomato I would've thrown it at you." She said honestly.

Suga chuckled as he closed his menu and placed it in the table.

"I want some lobster. They have big big ones. Like this big." He made a gesture with his hands to portray how big the lobsters were.

"I'm sure that's an exaggeration but okay." Raven mumbled just as the waitress came back with their drinks.

She asked if they were ready to order but Raven wasn't finished choosing so they told her come back in a few minutes. Suga requested they get some bread rolls or Something for the table which they would receive in a few.

"Okay, I know what I want." Raven sighed. "Buttt the waiter isn't here so we have to wait a few minutes." She laughed.

Yoongi stared at her for a bit, no emotions what's so ever as he looked at her face. He couldn't help but admire his beautiful she was, any chance he got to he took it. Because Raven truly was a goddess.

"Wow, this place place really is packed." Raven whistled as she examined the restaurant.

It was a Friday night after all so this was expected.

"Right? I just know it's gonna be a bit slow so I'll try to be understanding." Suga sighed, adjusting how he sat in his seat.

Raven didn't bother to respond as she looked around. Truth be told, she was nervous. She wanted to talk to Yoongi and engage in conversation but she didn't know how.

They had been dating for months now and still she was a little iffy when it came to talking to him. He made her so nervous. And even when she thought she was confident, one stare from him had her melting within seconds.

In the midst of her trying to ignore his gaze by looking around, her eyes landed on a table right in the center. Nothing interesting there was going on, she just needed something to stare at.

The people sitting there were in the midst of standing and getting ready to leave. Raven resting her chin on her bent wrist as she watched the woman whom the man was with, wrap her arm around his. A bright smile on both of their faces.

They look genuinely happy and in love which Raven thought was adorable. She smiled right along with them, but her joy didn't last much longer right after the man looked up.

Her smile dropped and her heart damn near did too. She watched in complete surprise as the familiar man kissed the woman on the forehead before walking towards the exit. Her eyes following them until they reached the door.

"You good?" Suga asked, noticing her face.

Raven quickly looked over to him, clearing her throat and picking up her straw to open it.

"I'm fine." She lied.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Who were you looking at?" He asked.

"Nobody." Raven said.

"You know you don't have to lie to me-"

"So sorry for the slight hold up. It's been a busy night but if you guys are ready to place your orders then I'm all ears." The waitress said.

Thank god. Raven thought to herself.

"Um yes, we are actually." She said before picking up her menu and going to the order she had planned before the waitress came over.

She looked into yoongi's eyes before doing so, and he hadn't yet turned away from her.

"We'll talk about this later." He mouthed.

Raven sighed, knowing it was no way to get out of this. Something so simple could turn into something so fucking grand right after they left this restaurant and she wasn't sure she was ready for that...

"All I'm saying is that it's dumb you hiding shit from me. It's not that serious." Yoongi whisper yelled as he and Raven stepped into the apartment.

In his arms rested a sleeping Mila who was knocked out the second they left the restaurant. She loved to sleep after eating.

It was funny because the entire way home, Suga and Raven's argument consisted of aggressive whispering and occasional swerving on the road but nothing too serious to wake Mila up.

And still, he just didn't want to let it go.

"If it's not that serious then why bring it up? And nobody's hiding anything from you. I have no reason to hide anything from you let alone shit to hide." Raven argued.

She took her coat off and laid it across the back of the couch before walking towards the bedroom.

Suga laid Mila on the couch and covered her with the blanket which was already there, before following Raven to the back.

"Who was that guy? You fucking him or something?" Suga asked, sounding crazy as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"What?" Raven asked, sounding offended. "You sound ridiculous."

"Well excuse me for assuming. You not giving me anything I can't help but think the worst. Usually when a woman can't explain just why they staring at guy down in public like a deer in headlights, that signifies that they're cheating. So tell me Raven, are you fucking him?" Suga asked again.

"No, Yoongi. I'm not fucking him or any other guy besides you for that matter. And it's the last I'll tell you, nothing important came out of that."

"So you just gon keep lying to me? As if that's making shit better?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm not lying-"

"You are!" He shouted, slamming his hand down hard on the dresser causing Raven to flinch a bit.

Raven looked down at his hand as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Should she tell him? It wasn't anything bad at all. It wasn't as if it would make a big difference in their relationship if Raven told him who that man was. After all, that man didn't give a fuck about her.

"It was Mila's dad." Raven mumbled, feeling cornered and put on the spot.

Yoongi frowned, leaning in. "Huh? I can't hear you. Speak up." He said roughly.

Raven pushed him back before yanking open one of the drawers. "I said that was Mila's dad, you asshole."

Yoongi didn't know what to say. He expected any other answer besides that one, for some reason.

"I know it wasn't anything to keep from you but I can't fucking stand him. He left me alone to raise a baby both me and him helped to create and now he's just living it up with some white bitch, taking her to dinners and shit as if he didn't abandon his daughter." Raven said.

"He's just a sorry ass excuse of a man and I was surprised to see him again tonight. That's all." She finished, closing the drawer after grabbing some night clothes for after her shower.

Yoongi felt bad. He reached out to grab her arm as she walked away. "I'm sorry baby." He tried to apologize, but Raven only put her hand up signifying she didn't have time to hear it.

Suga cursed under his breath as he twisted his watch and tried to make sense out of everything she just told him, feeling like an even bigger asshole than before.

______

Trinity stumbled in the dorm room , her eyes already closing by the time she entered. She was tired out of her mind. She felt lousy, as if she would pass out at any given second.

Yanna was sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone when she heard Trinity come in. She noticed the girl placing her things down and holding her head while walking towards the bathroom.

"Trinity? You okay?" Yanna asked, sounding concerned as she placed her phone down and slowly stood up from the bed.

"Y-yeah. I just need to use the bathroom right quick." Trinity mumbled, opening the door to the bathroom before stepping in.

Yanna frowned, standing up from the bed to walk towards the bathroom.

It was Friday night. The last day of auditions was today and it was harder than the rest for some reason. Trinity had gave her all this entire week.

She barely ate, she barely slept, she barely focused on herself at all. She was just desperate for a part in that showcase.

She had so much going on between that and Hoseok to the point where she just couldn't take it anymore.

She felt weak and could barely even stand as she held the counter tightly with her hands, her head held low as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Trinity...let's get you to bed. I'm scared for you, girl." Yanna said, trying to hold Trinity up and rubbing her back as she did so.

"I-I'm fine. I just need to take a break right quick." Trinity whimpered, her body starting to tremble as she felt herself grow hot.

"Trinity." Yanna said sternly, but still sounding scared the more trinity behaved like this.

Trinity slowly looked up, the feeling of dizziness overcoming her. Her eyes slowly closed as she moved away from the sink, thinking she would be able to stand.

It all happened so fast.

One minute, she was holding herself up and the next she was slipping, falling down hard and hurting herself as she did so. She seen nothing but black, feeling a wave of pressure over ride her body.

Yanna's eyes widened. Trinity hit the floor, her head hitting the cold rough tiles of the bathroom and blood forming by her head.

"Trinity!" Yanna shouted, leaning down to tend to trinity, feeling her heart beating so hard it felt as if it would fall out of her chest.

"No...no no no no." Yanna panicked, her voice quivering as she quickly got up to rush and retrieve her phone from the bed to call help for Trinity.

Already she knew that this wasn't good. At all...

-
A/n: y'all are about to hate me and honestly I'm about to hate myself...

Excuse any mistakes </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.3K 23
She was the one he fell for. I don't own tvd just Kelsey, Brittany and this story. Stefan x oc Damon x oc Don't own the face claim either. Idk who th...
72.1K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
14K 565 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!πŸ–€ π–π‘πšπ­ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...