In love with you [Dylan O'Bri...

Por your_inner_peace

A Dylan O'Brien story about being in love. The 16 year old Aria Wright just got her first acting job. She's p... Más

Chapter 1 [LA here I come]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 [The Wedding]
PHOTO DUMP [Aria and Crystal at the wedding]
PHOTO DUMP [Crystal and the bridesmaids]
PHOTO DUMP [Crystal+Darren]
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 38
Fragile heart

Chapter 5

328 3 0
Por your_inner_peace

I wake up to the sun shining and I already feel better after getting some sleep. But where am I? I woke up in a pretty big bed. It's a medium big bedroom with a bed, a nightstand, a closet and one window. The room has a carpet that covers the whole room. It's a gray carpet. On the nightstand there's some coke, pills and a thermometer. I decide to get out of bed. I'm upstairs but I still don't know where the hell I am. Then I remember, Dylan was supposed to drive me home but maybe he drove me to his house instead?

-"Oh sorry I didn't know you were awake. Are you feeling better?" Dylan walks out of the bathroom with a pair of grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

-"Uhm I'm still not feeling super good, but it's getting better. Is this your house?" I ask Dylan

-"Yeah this is my place. I know I was supposed to drive you home but you fell asleep so I drove you here instead. I didn't want to wake you up."  He explains as he walks to the kitchen.

-"Thank you." I smile at Dylan.

-"Do you need anything? You can go back to bed and just rest if you want." Dylan is so sweet.

-"Yeah I'm just gonna go rest." I say.

-"The tv remote is in the nightstand. Just put on something you like, and I'll go grab you some fresh clothes." He smiles and I walk back upstairs.

I decide to go to the bathroom. Shit I look like a mess. My hair is in a not so good looking ponytail and my makeup is smudged all over my face. Euw.

-"Dylan do you mind if I take a shower?" I yell so Dylan can hear.

-"No not at all, do whatever you want to. I will put the clothes outside the door." He yells back from downstairs.

I take my clothes off and take a shower. The warm water running down my skin. I take some soap in my hands to wash my makeup off and then I wash my body and my hair.

As I'm done showering I open the door to take the clothes Dylan left me.

It's a hoodie and sweatpants. I put them on. They smell like Dylan and they're a little too big for me but I don't care. I walk out of the bathroom with my old clothes in my hand.

-"You can put the clothes in the bathroom, I'm gonna wash them." Dylan says standing in the kitchen.

-"Are you sure Dylan? You already did a lot and I don't think you want to wash my dirty clothes." I tell him honestly.

-"I promise Aria, I don't mind. Just leave them there." He responds.

I do as he says.

Me and Dylan sit together on his couch.

-"Do you like the kardashians?" He asks me and I laugh.

-"Hey, what's wrong with them?" He gives me a friendly push to the side.

I try to stop laughing.

-"No, no it's nothing I just didn't think you would like the kardashians." I giggle.

He chuckles and puts it on, and then he puts his arm around me. I allow myself to cuddle up in Dylan's arms and we continue watching the show.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 2.9K 69
"Anna I'm 17 though. We can't." I said. "I know Hazy. That's why I'll wait for you, I promise." She said and I smiled. "I won't kiss you... I won't d...
106K 2.2K 20
Young Dylan O'Brien fell head over heels for famous actress Katy. However after a drunken night, Katy ends up pregnant. Once the little girl is born...
3K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
8.5K 293 42
❝You don't want to be here and neither do i, so you're going to follow me to my car and come home with me until we figure out what to do with your fr...