His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Por dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Más

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 46

3K 165 219
Por dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

After a long day of practicing, Trinity wanted nothing more than to lay down and get on the phone with Hoseok. Only one of those things however, was impossible. Because hoseok still wasn't answering the phone.

"Still no answer?" Yanna asked, leaning in the doorframe of their bathroom.

Trinity sat on the counter by the sink, her feet dangling over the edge as she dialed Hoseok's number for the tenth time.

Listening to it ring, she shook her head to answer Yanna's question.

"No. And it's pissing me off. I can't wait until the weekend rolls around." Trinity mumbled.

There were a lot of possible reasons as to why Hoseok wasn't answering the phone, and Trinity was starting to drive herself crazy as she thought about these potential reasons.

One of them that hadn't crossed her mind though, was the possibility of him cheating on her. That couldn't be. Hoseok wasn't even like that.

"Fuck!" Trinity cursed, gripping her phone in her hand and covering her face with the other.

"Trinity I think you just need to relax..." Yanna said.

"When was the last you ate something?"

Trinity honestly couldn't remember. She had only eaten once yesterday and that was when she and Jungkook had lunch together. She couldn't revisit a moment today when she ate something.

Her stomach hadn't even growled. She was getting too comfortable with not eating and her body was too. When she held her head down she felt woozy.

Sometimes she felt as if she would pass out if she stood up for so long and if she slept her body felt heavy and it was hard to get up.

She was a fucking mess at the moment and Hoseok wasn't making it any better. He had her stressed with ignoring her calls.

She was glad that tomorrow would be the last day for auditions. Hopefully she made the part. She was barely paying attention to her health, working hard to make sure she secured a spot in that showcase.

"It doesn't matter." She whispered.

"Yes it does. If you're not eating properly then that's not okay." Yanna said.

Trinity shook her head, opening up her phone to call Hoseok again. "I don't need you telling me what's okay for me and what's not, Yanna."

Yanna frowned, looking the girl up and down. "Excuse me? Obviously you need somebody right now. You're not taking care of yourself so excuse me for trying to be there for you."

Trinity scoffed, dialing Hoseok's number and holding the phone up to her ear.

Yanna snatched Trinity's phone from her. "What the hell?" Trinity cursed, jumping up from the sink and rushing over to the taller girl to get her phone back.

"You need to stop stressing over him, eat something and lay the hell down for some rest. I won't let you hurt yourself." Yanna said sternly.

"Give me my phone back." Trinity said, ignoring her words and trying to get her phone back.

"Trinity, no. Okay? No. Do you not understand what no means?" Yanna asked.

Hoseok had told her that one too many times before. Her words actually made Trinity think of him.

"Yanna-"

Just as Trinity started to speak, her phone rang from Yanna's hand. She gained the strength she didn't have before to snatch her phone out of Yanna's grip and look down at the contact.

"It's him, isn't it?" Yanna asked.

Trinity looked up at her, answering the phone and bringing it to her ear. Telling Yanna everything she needed to know.

The girl shook her head and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. It wasn't long before Trinity heard the door to the dorm slam, signifying Yanna had left.

"Hello?" Trinity answers.

"Hey baby." Hoseok said into the phone.

Trinity rolled her eyes. "You have some fucking nerve, Hoseok. I called you damn near twenty times and not once did you pick up. Not once! Even yesterday when I called you. I understand you're coping with your father's death but that's no reason for you to blow me off and ignore me. It was stupid and irresponsible of you and I'm not rockin' with it."

"If I were to ignore you like that you would throw a bitch fit. That's not fair to me!" She finished.

"What? You don't even know what the hell you're saying right now, Trinity." Trinity heard shuffling in the background which only increased her annoyance.

"I don't know what the hell im talking about?"

"No. You don't."

"Okay well enlighten me! You're always leaving me in the dark about shit and you get mad when I jump to conclusions. I have no other choice but to!" Trinity shouted.

She knew it was only a matter of time before he stopped being calm and shouted right back at her.

"I don't want to argue right now. I can't ask you about your day or any of that shit without you bitching?"

Trinity ran her fingers through her straightened hair, blowing out a deep breath.

"Trinity." Hoseok called out once she didn't answer.

"Where are you, hoseok? I know you're not at the apartment."

"I'm...im out of town right now. But I'll be back for the weekend."

"Of course." Trinity scoffed. "Of course you're out of town. Of course you get to work and forget to answer your phone or text messages. If I was as much as a top priority as you say I am then you'd make time for me, out of town or not."

"Trinity I just said I don't want to argue..."

"Nobody is arguing!" Trinity said.

"Yeah but you screaming and shit! Calm down!"
He yelled.

Of course, Trinity didn't calm down. How is it that he always expected for her to calm down?

"I'm out of town right now doing business but I'll be back to spend time with you for the weekend. I didn't answer my phone because I barely had down time and sometimes couldn't even check it due to poor service. You should know better that I would never ignore you. And all that shit about you thinking you not a top priority really pissed me off, because you know you my top priority."

"It doesn't seem like it." Trinity said lowly.

"Man whatever. You got a attitude right now I'll call you back later."

"Oh right, call me back later just so I can ignore your ass. Don't even bother hoseok because the minute this call ends I'm fucking blocking you. I'm sick of you acting like I don't matter when it comes to work, and quite frankly I'm sick of your job."

Trinity didn't even give him a chance to respond before she hung up the phone. She blocked his number and contemplated blocking him on Instagram but she knew he had deleted his account long ago.

So there was nothing else to block him on. And if he called her friends, Namjoon or her parents like she knew he probably would , she would just tell them she didn't care to speak to him.

Trinity placed her phone on the counter and stared at herself in the mirror. She didn't even look like herself. She looked tired and worn out, everything about her was off and she didn't like it.

The sight brought tears to her eyes. Trinity wiped her eyes as she cried silently, feeling her shoulders slump the more she filled with this raging sadness and self loathing.

She had never reached this deep into her insecurities. She always tried to love herself but now that seemed nearly impossible to do.

A couple of seconds later she got a message on her phone.

Trinity looked down at it through her teary gaze to see it was from an unknown number. She read the message and it didn't take long for her to tell it was Hoseok.

Unknown: you better hope to god I get over this shit before I come home, Renee. Because you got me way past the point of fucked up.

Trinity sniffled, picking up her phone to type out a message. She didn't want to go back and forth with him.

So you can pick up a phone to threaten me but couldn't pick up the phone to call me before? I'm not doing this with your crazy ass this time. I love you but I'm not sugarcoating the things you do anymore. You're wrong in this scenario and if you start harassing me I'll do more than just block you Hoseok Jung.

Unknown: that's a threat ?

It's a promise.

Unknown: bet.

After that, he didn't text again and Trinity was grateful. She blocked that number as well.

She was a little scared because she knew Hoseok wasn't scared of anything she could've possible done to him. She would never call the police on him or anything but she was considering telling her parents to keep her away from him, even if she was a grown woman and could do what she damn well pleased those were still her parents.

She knew hoseok wasn't scared of much of anything. He didn't fear the police, he didn't fear trinity, he damn sure didn't fear any other human being on this earth.

And that's what scared her. Knowing her man was crazy as hell and wasn't intimidated at all by her promise.

"I need to go to bed." Trinity mumbled, taking her phone with her as she left the bathroom.

She needed to rest. She didn't even bother having a meal...

-
A/n: double update anyone? :/

Excuse any mistakes. I hate when trinity and hoseok argue like this. Petty arguments are funny and all but this was sad for me to write for some reason...idk.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
69.4K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...