His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 44

3.7K 164 104
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Trinity stood over the stove and stared down at the skillet of sizzling eggs she dragged the spatula around to separate and assure that they didn't burn.

After last night, she wanted to make Hoseok breakfast. She always did, but she wanted to wake up extra early to ensure it was nice and ready for him.

Her mother had only told her directly once that the way to a man's heart was a good meal and of course that stuck with Trinity. She knew hoseok and one way to cheer him up would always be food.

He came back home last night in a bad mood obviously. He didn't say anything to her at all which concerned her. And when he broke down she wanted to break down with him but she held herself together and instead pulled him close to ensure him things would be fine.

"I thought you left." His voice says from across her shoulder.

Trinity jumped, almost spilling some eggs. Hoseok caught her before she could hurt herself and snatched the spatula from her hand, placing it in the skillet.

"Be careful." He said in her ear.

"I'm sorry, you just scared me." Trinity said, turning off the stove.

"And of course I didn't leave. I don't have my car for one and for two, I would never leave you without waking you up first." She said lightly.

Hoseok didn't say anything. Trinity gestured towards the breakfast on the stove.

"I made breakfast for you. It's eggs, pancakes and I tried to make hash browns...cut up fruit too." Trinity said.

"Thank you." Hoseok kissed the side of her head before turning to take a seat at the island. Almost as if he knew that's what she was about to ask him to do next.

Trinity quickly fixed him a plate and placed it before him. Next, she made him a glass of orange juice and sat it next to his plate.

She wasn't really hungry at the moment since her adrenaline from actually fixing the food was a bit high, so she would just sit with him as he ate.

"Do you want syrup?" She asked him. She had only put butter on his pancakes. Sometimes he ate them with syrup and other times he didn't.

"No." He said, taking a scoop of eggs and shoveling them in his mouth.

Trinity pursed her lips, nodding and looking away. "Okay.." she said awkwardly as she drummed her fingers against the counter.

Hoseok pointed towards her with his fork as he chewed on his eggs. "Why aren't you eating?" He asked her.

"Oh I'm not hungry yet, I'll fix me a plate in a few." Trinity said.

He pat the barstool beside him while stabbing his fork into more eggs. "Well atleast sit down. You're making me nervous." He said.

Trinity made her way around the counter and sat next to him. She fiddled with her finger nails as the urge to question him about what went on last night chewed at her being.

She didn't want to bother hoseok. But he needed to learn how to communicate and express his feelings.

Holding so much in would only cause more incidents like last night where he couldn't say anything at all but instead freeze up and break down.

Of course she would always be there to lift him back up. But it would make her feel a little less left out if only he expressed what was going on in his head.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

Hoseok nodded instantly. He didn't even think about it.

"I'm fine." He said.

"You sure? Because the way you acted last night said something totally different." Trinity said.

Hoseok poked the side of his cheek with the tip of his tongue.

"I'm not a child, Trinity. Stop talking to me like one." He said. Trinity frowned.

"What? I'm not...I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my tone but I'm not talking to you like you're a child. I'm asking a simple question." She said to him.

Hoseok scoffed, picking around his eggs before moving towards the hash brown. It actually tasted good to say it was her first time making one.

"Open." Hoseok said to Trinity, holding up a fork full to her mouth.

Trinity denied at first, but once she seen the way he started to look sad at her turning him down, she opened her mouth and allowed for him to feed her.

"You did a good job with this." He said to her. Trinity wiped the side of her mouth.

"Thank you." She said. He was trying to change the subject.

"I guess I'll eat and then clean a bit before I head back to campus." Trinity said, standing from her seat and getting behind hoseok.

She placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on his arm as she kissed his cheek.

"Talk to me when you're ready. I'm always here to listen, okay?" She assured him.

Hoseok's hand shook as he stared down at his plate. Her words replay over and over again in his head. Talking things out wasn't easy. He wished they were, but sadly they weren't. For him especially.

"Okay." He whispered.

______

On the way back to Trinity's school, the car ride was filled with a stomach churning silence that neither of them did much to break.

Hoseok held her hand over the arm rest and on occasion he would stroke her knuckles with his tattooed thumb, eyeing the road with a stern face.

He was mentally debating on whether or not he should tell her about the death of his father. After all, that was the reason he had been so down.

She was right. He needed to communicate more. She was only trying to help him.

He guessed he had spent so many years with his emotions neglected and ignored to the point where he isolated himself when he got like this and chose to not speak on anything.

"My dad died last night." Hoseok mumbled, hoping she heard it so that he didn't have to repeat it again.

Trinity gasped, looking over at him as she covered her mouth. "Oh no, that's terrible!" She said.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, getting on the interstate.

"Yeah...he uh...got shot." He cleared his throat. But you were the one that made the call.

"That's horrible. I'm sorry, baby." Trinity said sympathetically, squeezing his hand.

"It's not your fault so don't apologize. It's fucked up I'll admit, but I guess it's what I should've expected. He wasn't a good man." Hoseok said.

"He was still your father nonetheless though. So I know despite what you're saying it hurts a lot."

It does. But once again, I made the call.

"Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to take off from classes for a few days to stay with you? I can give an excuse or something." Trinity suggested.

"It's nothing much you can do, princess. And that's okay because it's nothing much I can do either. We can't resurrect him or anything." Hoseok shrugged.

"Jesus Christ hoseok that's not funny." Trinity scolded. Hoseok smiled but it quickly dropped. It wasn't funny but he was trying to cope.

"I think you should talk to someone. Treat those emotions before they eat you alive. I'm not saying get a therapist. But you know you have me and the guys. My mother is always welcoming you with open arms as well." Trinity said.

"I just don't want you to be alone during times like these. I remember how it was when Dee passed..."

Hoseok gripped the steering wheel at the mention of Dee's death. This was nothing like Dee's death.

Dee was someone who had never harmed hoseok, who meant everything to him.

Hanseo was just Hanseo.

"I don't need anyone to talk to because I don't like being judged. I can't fucking stand that therapy shit. I'm fine the way I am and I got through other things alone, this is nothing." He snapped.

Trinity cringed a bit at his rough tone but tried not to let it phase her.

"O-okay...I was just saying." She said to him, looking down at her lap.

She felt useless. She felt like everything she said didn't matter because Hoseok was going to do whatever the hell he wanted to regardless, and ignore what he needed.

Which was some serious help and guidance.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice and losing my temper but I'm just so fucking sick of talking. It solves nothing. Nothing is being worked out." He expressed.

Trinity let him express himself. She knew that if she said anything he would just go back to being silent.

"I'll be fine as long as I'm living. And as long as you don't leave me. I'm okay." He relaxed, believing his words.

Trinity felt the pressure. In her mind, she felt as if no matter what he did to her she needed to stay because she made him feel better.

If they happened to argue again and he blew up on her just like he did many times before, she needed to stay because without her he wasn't okay.

Toxic thoughts. Very very toxic thoughts. But hoseok was changing and nothing like that would ever happen again.

Nothing would come between them. She had no problem staying because she loved him more than love.

And he loved her more than anything.

______

"I thought you forgot about me." Sik chuckled as he sat across from hoseok in his office.

Hoseok couldn't stand being alone after dropping Trinity off. Everyone else was busy. Well, he actually wouldn't know because he didn't reach out to them.

His instincts told him to call Sik first because Sik was like the big brother that hoseok never had.

"I did." Hoseok's said nonchalantly, sparking up one of Sik's cigars.

Sik rolled his eyes and went back to typing on his laptop.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hoseok asked. He didn't tell Sik what was wrong or that Hanseo died. He just needed someone to talk to.

"I...am sending emails." Sik said.

"Old bastard." Hoseok said right before taking a hit. Sik flipped him off swiftly and then looked up at him.

"Speaking of old bastards, we have business to handle out west again. We leave in two days and we should be back approximately a week from now."

Hoseok looked around. That was good for him since trinity was in school now and the only time he saw her was really on the weekends. A week from now would be a Monday. That was perfect.

"Is this about that old bitch Jefferey?" Hoseok raised a brow.

"It is but not completely. I want to open up a new casino out there and I want you there with me. I believe that you'll be into owning some businesses a few years from now when you and your lady friend settle down. After awhile, the dangerous side of this shit gets boring and all you want is the money out of it." Sik said.

Hoseok listened carefully.

"I don't want you to do this forever. You've grown into someone that I know and actually love and care for. And when this all blows over, I want you to have something to fall back on."

Hoseok didn't need to hear this right now. It made him emotional, having an older male figure in his life other than Mr.Kim that actually cared for him.

"Why are you acting sentimental? I just wanna get high." Hoseok said.

Sik kissed his teeth and closed his laptop.

"Shut the hell up. We're going and you're going to take notes. So start arranging your schedule." He stood up from his seat and stretched.

He then walked around to pat Hoseok's shoulder.

"And also, I'm sorry about Hanseo."

Hoseok clenched his jaw, examining the cigar.

"How did you-"

"I know a lot of things, Jay. And while you may sit and act like you don't care that you killed him, I see it on your face. He was still your father nonetheless. But you did what needed to be done." Sik says.

Hoseok felt that heavy weight sink down on him once again.

"I know we joke outside of business but if you need to talk, talk to me. I'm serious. I'm telling you this as your elder and someone who doesn't want to see you hurt yourself or those around you. Talk to someone." Sik says.

Hoseok closed his eyes the minute he felt them get heavy with tears. Everywhere he went it was the same thing. He felt cornered and smothered, but they were all right.

"I'm gonna go call to check on the boys." Sik said, referring to his twin sons. He gave hoseok one final pat on the back before turning to leave the office.

______

"Shhh, it's okay papa." Michelle said softly as she rocked Uriah in the backseat.

He didn't want to be in his car seat or even drink his bottle. He just cried and cried which she could understand since they had just left from taking him to get his six month shots.

He was still feeling the aftermath of it all and a lot of things made him uncomfortable. She had read somewhere that giving babies Tylenol after their shots would help them with any pain but they hadn't access to it right now since they were in the car.

"Is he still not eating?" Jimin asked from the drivers seat. Michelle shook her head.

"No. I don't think we should have him out like this but it's nowhere else we can bring him. And you refuse to stay home."

"Because I don't want you out and about shopping for groceries alone Michelle. Let's just take him, we won't be no more than an hour."

Michelle rolled her eyes and went back to soothing their six month old. Jimin didn't want her making groceries on her own but at the same time he didn't want to go by himself either.

It was early on a Monday so everybody was busy. And they decided to get shopping out of the way right after a doctors appointment since Jimin still had work.

The parents honestly needed better scheduling skills because stuff like this always caused for gridlock in their daily routines.

A few minutes later, they were parking at the grocery store. Michelle came from the backseat holding Uriah and her purse. Jimin turned off the car , stepped out and locked the doors before reaching for the whining six month old.

"Hey hey, shut all that noise up." Jimin pretend scolded before adjusting Uriah's shirt and kissing his chubby little cheeks.

Uriah actually did quiet down. Jimin bounced with him and followed behind Michelle as they entered the store.

"It's okay." Jimin said to the baby, rubbing his back. Uriah laid his head on Jimin's shoulder and closed his eyes.

He was always calmer when in the arms of his father. Michelle was starting to believe that he liked Jimin more than her.

Uriah had even started saying "dada" and no matter how much Michelle tried to get him to say "mama" he always said dada instead.

It was annoying but adorable. She was jealous, she had to admit.

He even said "papa" sometimes. Like how the hell did he get to dada and papa before mama?!

They didn't bring his car seat in so Jimin would be holding him the entire time as Michelle picked up the food and placed it in the cart.

A few minutes in once they reached the snack aisle, Michelle had ventured off on her own as Jimin picked up the snacks he desired and she picked up the snacks she wanted.

As she was going through the Oreo cookies, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oop, sorry." She apologized, not even looking up as she picked up the pack of Oreo cookies.

"It's fine." A older man apologized. Michelle actually recognized his voice which was odd.

She frowned as she looked up to see who she had bumped into.

It was a man wearing a doctors uniform, glasses on his face. When he noticed her staring at him, he looked down at her.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

Michelle opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Jimin noticed her speaking with him and walked over with Uriah, a look of confusion on his face.

"Baby who is this?" He asked, pulling Michelle towards him out of protective instinct.

Michelle stuttered. "He looks soooo familiar, doesn't he?" She said, pointing towards the man. Jimin looked at the man. At first, he didn't see it. But the closer he looked the more he realized.

"Oh yeah! He was our doctor before when you were pregnant with Uri!" Jimin said. Michelle nodded.

"He was....Doctor..."

"Doctor Moore. I remember you both." The man chuckled, walking closer and extended his hand for them to shake.

"It's been damn near a year. How's everything been?"

"It's been okay. This is Uri." Michelle said. Dr.Moore looked towards Uriah.

"The little one, he's here now. And he's how many months?"

"Six." Michelle said happily.

"That's amazing to see. I'm happy to see you birthed a healthy baby boy and I'm happy to see you two still together." Dr.Moore said.

Jimin adjusted how he held Uriah as he listened to Michelle and the man exchange words.

"Thank you. If you don't remember I'm Michelle and this is my ugly boyfriend Jimin." She said. Jimin cleared his throat. Michelle caught on.

"I'm sorry. I meant to say husband. My husband Jimin." Michelle corrected herself.

"Husband?" Dr.Moore raised a brow.

"Yeah...it's kind of a long story." Michelle said.

"Well I'd love to hear it. I was actually doing some shopping for tonight's dinner at the house but I ventured off for some cookies." Dr.Moore chuckled.

"You, Jimin and the baby are more than welcomed. My wife's making lasagna...if you're interested."

"It's weird that you're inviting us to a dinner with you and your wife when we haven't seen each other in months. But I'm hungry and I love lasagna so count us in." Michelle said.

Jimin didn't say anything at first, still trying to decide if this is what he wanted. But He remembered the impact this doctor had on Michelle choosing to keep Uriah, and it made Jimin's heart happy to finally see him again.

He needed to thank the man for playing a huge role in michelle keeping their blessing. So of course th is is something he wanted to do. It would be nice.

"That sounds great." Jimin said at once.

Michelle looked up at her husband and took his hand in hers as Dr.Moore nodded.

"Okay well we can exchange numbers and go from there."

-
A/n: I MISSED DOCTOR MOORE😫

Excuse any mistakes yall <3 if nobody knew already, we reaching a sadder part of this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
75.6K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713
69.7K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...