Love Thy Siblings +18

By ZAuthor_54

Rivalry breaks out between two brothers when they each get a taste of Ethan Waverley, an introvert who rarely... More

WARNINGS AND NOTES
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |

| 10 |

215 2 0
By ZAuthor_54

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

There was a thick tension when I walked to my next class. People are looking at me. They're literally shamelessly turning with me. It's making me uncomfortable.

Is it because of the fight yesterday?

I haven't seen Tyrell since then. And Reese. I'm a little mad at him for what he did to his brother. He shouldn't have resorted to fighting. It's wrong. He was bleeding heavily and he left him there. I know that I would have most likely fainted at the sight of blood, but I wanted to help. Reese didn't give me a chance.

Class was the usual, except for the sneaky stares from the students, which I survived. I made my way out of class and met with none other than Reese, dressed smartly this time. In a charcoal suit with a black shirt and tie. His hair styled to perfection.

"Hi," he smiled when he saw me. "I was just looking for you," he said.

"Why?" I frowned at him, stopping in front of him.

"You have to go to the Main Office," he said. "You have a vi-"

"Yo' Tarzan!" My head whipped around at the sound of Brave's voice. I saw him running down the passage, dodging a few students. He was also dressed in a suit, probably from meeting his father. "Hey! It worked," he said happily before crushing me into a bear hug.

"Brave, crushing..." I wheezed.

"Oh, sorry," he pulled back. "It worked. The contract," he rushed out. "You're a genius. I mean, you always have been, but you get what I'm saying," he rushed out, panting. His eyes fell on Reese. "Sorry, hi,"

"Were you running, Brave?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he said. "I had to find you before you disappear," he said.

"So what happened?" I inquired.

"Well, I met with my father and, well he's not particularly happy about it, but he did sign, so..." he shrugged with a wide grin. "I'm free!" he yelled. "I mean, for at least five years, but that's enough. I mean I still have to attend this meeting next week, but it's no big deal," he went on.

"That's great, I guess,"

"Sorry, but you have a visitor, Ethan." Reese said, eyeing Brave.

"Visitor?" Both Brave and I repeated.

"Yeah, a male. I'll take you," he said.

"Uhm, okay," I said quietly, wondering who could it be.

"Uh, I need to get to my Professor. I missed a class, so I'll see you soon," Brave said clasping my shoulder.

"Sure,"

Reese led me back to the Main Office and when I walked in, I stopped by the sliding door, staring at the man seated in one of the couches, paging through a magazine. He looked up, sensing my presence. My eyes widened.

"D-dad?" I breathed out.

He walked over to us, eyeing me. "Uh, excuse me," Reese said quietly, before heading to his office. I was left to face the man I looked like. I'd inherited his long strawberry blonde hair and his physique. I had my mom's hazel eyes.

"Hello son," he spoke softly. He looked around for a moment. "Can we...Is there any place we can go?" He asked then.

"How have you been?" He asked me as we sat in a secluded part of the school, closer to the library. Not many comes to this area. Only the 'nerds' and even then, it's mostly quiet and vacant.

"Good," I murmured quietly, fidgeting with my phone in hand.

"That's great," he said. He had a smile on his face, as he watched me. "You've grown so much, son,"

Looking at him closely, he was dressed rather smartly. I mean, the last I heard he'd lost his business and somehow that resulted to the divorce and him walking out of our lives. I don't understand why but who was I to ask that question. I haven't seen him since the day after the divorce was finalized, when he packed his stuff and left.

Not after cursing my mother for God knows what. I was only 17 when he left. For six years, I never heard from him. As a male, I'd yearned for the presence of a father figure, but of course, we don't always get what we want.

"This is your final year, right?" He went on. I nodded. "What are you studying?" My eyes snapped up in curiosity.

"You're not really here to make small talk, are you?" The words tumbled out of my mouth, my mind replaying all the screams and yells coming from the kitchen every other day, six years ago. There was no doubt, I held anger towards this man. It's slowly resurfacing the more I look at him and I get reminded how mean he was to my mother.

He lowered his eyes, guilt evidence. "I was...I was hoping we could...talk and, reconcile," he said quietly. "I know that I've made terrible mistakes in the past and there's not a day I don't hate myself for it," I eyed him. "You're my son, Ethan. My only son. It pains me that you-" he looked away. "That I was never with you all this time,"

"And my mother?" I asked him. "What about her?"

"I-" he trailed off, letting out a heavy breath. "Your mother and I have been...talking," I rose a brow at that. That's news to me. Not that their relationship is any of my business, but I wasn't expecting it. "She tells me you're not accepting the money I send every month," I rolled my eyes.

"I have a Bursary, they give me money," I murmured. "I told her to use it for herself," he smiled softly at that.

"Well, that's good, I guess," he said tapping his fingers on the table. He had two rings and the wedding band.

"You're still wearing it," I murmured, eyeing the ring.

"What? Oh this," he flattened his hand and cleared his throat. "I guess...you could say I," his mouth opened and closed, no words coming out. "I'm holding on to your mother," he whispered, playing with the ring. "There's not a day where I don't think about you and your mother,"

"Then why'd you do it?" My voice came out shaky and weak. Tears pricked my eyes. "If you really loved my mom, why treat her so bad?" Tears ran down my face and I didn't get a chance to stop them. "You don't hurt the ones you lov-"

"I know," his voice was shaky. "I know, son. I made a terrible mistake with your mother," he looked down, fidgeting with the rings on his fingers. His hair was blown by the wind and he made no move to fix it. "There's...a reason why I never wanted you to meet your grandparents," he said. "They were...terrible people. Both of them," he whispered the last part. "My father used to beat up my mother," my breath hitched. "And it went on for years, until I was older. I had to see her getting beat up for something as little as getting the wrong tie for him. It was horrible. And I didn't like it," he was quick to wipe the tear that slipped. "I vowed to myself to never do something like that to the woman I'd marry,"

"You did," I sobbed quietly. "Even though you never hit her. You were still mean to her,"

"I know," he was also crying now. "I know and I never meant to do it. Truth is, I never...recovered from all the...the trauma and the pain they put me through. My mother had resorted to beating me up because of my father. I paid for my father's sins. Sometimes he'd be mean to me and call me...names,"

"I became my father and I didn't catch it until it was too late," he said. "I hate myself for what I did to your mother. I'm too ashamed to even ask for forgiveness, but I'm willing to make things right," he said letting the tears fall. "With her and with you. I'm willing to do anything to get my family back,"

"It doesn't work like that," I stood up. "You don't just walk in and out of our lives like we're a fucking train station. I get it. You grew up in a shitty home and I'm sorry. Really, I am. But we didn't deserve that," I was yelling and crying. "She didn't deserve that. She's been nothing but good to you," I heaved. "Don't expect me to forgive you and pretend like nothing happened," I wiped my face aggressively. "You ruined our lives,"

I couldn't hold myself back and I was crying. Grabbing my phone on the table and my bag- "Ethan, please," I ran away.

I ran aimlessly, ignoring the looks people gave me. I ran until I was safely in the bathroom. Seeing as there was no one, I slid down next to the sinks and curled up, burying my face in my knees.

I want to call Brave, but I know he's busy. It's wrong of me to expect him to be always available when I'm in a crisis. I need to do this on my own. I'm strong enough to keep going on my own. I know I am.

I cried for minutes, on the bathroom floor. I cried uncontrollably and I didn't care if anyone walked in on me.

Of course, people would need to use the bathroom. And it just had to be the trio, of all people. They were laughing at whatever they were talking about, while they came in. I didn't look up.

"Well damn, the bitch got dumped that early?" Zach was the first to speak up. "Your brother's a brute, Ty. He's trashing even Rapunzel's," there were chuckles.

"Hey loser," Tyrell's voice boomed in the not so tiny bathroom. I flinched, but didn't look up.

"Hey, look up when we talk to you," Zach interjected. I felt someone nudging me with a foot and it actually hurts. Hesitantly, I looked up at the trio. Freeder was leaning lazily on the wall, not paying attention to what the two were doing. He barely acknowledged my presence. "Aw, would you look at the motherfucking ugly crybaby," Zach mocked me. "Snot and all. Disgusting,"

"What? Your boyfriend dumped you already?" Tyrell smirked down at me.

I looked away, wiping my face. "Why does this fucker not talk?" Zach said then, sounding irritated. Before I can even do anything else, Tyrell grabbed me by my clothes and hoisted me up and against the wall. I winced when I hit my head. My eyes widened as I was staring at his angry eyes.

"Do you take us for fools, weakling?" Tyrell growled.

"I don't want any trouble," I murmured weakly, avoiding his eyes. Tyrell laughed at me, and his minty breath wafted to my nostrils. He looked so much like Reese up this close.

"Funny you should say that," he said, his hand wrapping around my neck, squeezing. I wheezed, clawing his hand. "You see what he did to me? All because of you," I gasped for air, thrashing as he squeezed harder.

"P-please," I wheezed, pleading with him to let me go.

"That's the best you can do?" His eyes held an emotion I couldn't quite understand. "Look at me!" I flinched, whimpering lowly. He had bruises. Though not much, but his nose seemed to be broken. There was a plaster taped on it. "What is so special about you, that my own brother would punch me?" He tilted his head, eyeing me closely.

I was fighting for my life, clawing his hand around my throat. My vision blurred. "So-rry," I wheezed. "Please,"

"You can shove your apology up your gay ass, alright? I'm not done with you," he threatened. "You and your friend," my eyes widened at that. "Oh, he's screwing you too? What a slut," the words stung. "Aren't you a slutty princess? Huh?" He pulled my hair roughly.

I gasped for air when he loosened his hand. "You like it when multiple men bend you over, huh?" Zach burst out laughing, while Tyrell smirked. "Huh, slutty princess," I eyed him, unable to say anything. "Answer me!"

"No," I whimpered.

"No? But you're clearly letting my brother and Brave fuck that ass," he said. "You have my brother by the neck, it seems. And my sister, it seems. She won't stop talking about you,"

"Maybe you should get a taste and find out what all the fuss is about," Zach suggested.

"We're not fucking rapists, you idiot," Freeder spoke up for the first time. My eyes widened at that. I shook my head quickly, silently pleading with him not to touch me.

"I'm not fucking gay, you fucker," Tyrell turned to glare at Zach, who shrugged.

"You've fucked Josh," he said.

"No, I let him blow me. Nothing else happened," Tyrell corrected.

"Well then he must give quite an awesome blowjob, don't you think?" Zach clasped Tyrell's shoulders. "I'm out of here. Got shit to do," he walked away without another word. Freeder followed behind. Tyrell was still pinning me against the wall.

"I'm not done with you," he said, slapping my cheek. "Am I clear, slutty princess?" I didn't like the name, but I nodded out of fear. He smirked. "Good girl," he said before walking away.

I slumped down, clutching my neck as I watched him disappear.

Oh no.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HERO or VILLAIN? By SAM here

Mystery / Thriller

443 107 12
You are lucky as you find the best book of your life..:) This story contains a very sensitive topic with which you'll encounter in the very first epi...
78.7K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...
217 1 10
Elijah's, already complicated, life gets even more complicated when his teacher sets him up to help his son with schoolwork. The only problem is this...
114K 3.8K 39
Emily Ryan thought life was going pretty well. She has been dating Eric Moore for five years. He's a hot lawyer. She thought she finally won in love...