Home is Where the Heart is [O...

Von bethanyjanebooks

The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were... Mehr

Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest Cast List
The World Without Light Cast List
World Within Snow Cast List
1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
3 - Lost Girls
4 - Lost Girls
5 - Quite a Common Fairy
6 - Quite a Common Fairy
7 - Nasty Habits
8 - Nasty Habits
9 - Good Form
10 - Good Form
11 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
12 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
13 - Christmas Special
15 - Dark Hollow
16 - Dark Hollow
17 - Think Lovely Thoughts
18 - Think Lovely Thoughts
19 - Save Henry and Julia
20 - Save Henry and Julia
21 - The New Neverland
22 - The New Neverland
23 - Going Home
24 - Going Home
25 - New York Serenade
26 - New York Serenade
27 - Witch Hunt
28 - Witch Hunt
29 - The Tower
30 - The Tower
31 - Quiet Minds
32 - Quiet Minds
33 - It's Not Easy Being Green
34 - It's Not Easy Being Green
35 - The Jolly Roger
36 - The Jolly Roger
37 - Bleeding Through
38 - Bleeding Through
39 - A Curious Thing
40 - A Curious Thing
41 - Kansas
42 - Kansas
43 - Snow Drifts
44 - Snow Drifts
45 - There's No Place Like Home
46 - There's No Place Like Home
Next Book

14 - Christmas Special

461 20 10
Von bethanyjanebooks

[A/U: This is a Christmas Special, does not need to be read as if doesn't have any involvement in the series]

Vision: Storybrooke

It was snowing outside and the seven dwarves were throwing snowballs at each other when they accidentally hit Spencer, "Sorry, brother," Leroy said.

Spencer looked at them and chuckled, "No worries, Merry Christmas," Spencer said as he brushed himself off before he caught up with his parents.

In the distance, the World Without Light and the World Within Snow stood side by side with Storybrooke.

At the harbour, Killian walked off of the Jolly Roger and he saw Elaine standing in a red cloak and he stood stunned looking at her, "You trying to give me a heart attack love?" Killian asked.

"Sorry Killian, Julia and Henry are going with Regina and Emma... Bigger car, Julia said something about her dress not fitting in the bug... What did you and dad buy her?" Elaine asked.

"What the little lady wanted... Hey, Swan," She smiled softly, "Merry Christmas," Killian said.

"Merry Christmas... You know... This look is my favourite... My man in black... I'll wait for you in the car, wearing a dress in the snow is not appropriate," Elaine said and started to head over to the car.

"Love?" She turned back to him, "How are you? First proper Christmas without her," Killian asked.

"Never really had on with her... Honestly... I don't feel a difference, but I know she wouldn't want us not to celebrate," Elaine said and got into the yellow bug.

Killian looked at her and he looked away with a sigh and he looked at the Jolly Roger to see Esme, Emily, Eleanor and Mary Margaret all transparent, the three doppelgangers waved to him and blew him a kiss as Mary Margaret smiled at him and nodded before they disappeared.

Killian walked towards the car and got into the car, "I just..." Killian said.

"Yeah, me too... Been seeing them all day," Elaine said.

"You didn't tell me?" Killian asked.

"Esme said not to... Besides... They wanted to say goodbye properly to you... Ready to go?" Elaine asked.

"The echoes?" Killian asked.

Elaine smiled, "Gone, I'm not going anywhere," Elaine said and she drove away.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the hall, Emma, Regina, Julia and Henry walked into the hall, "Wow," Julia said as she held a bag.

Cameron walked over to her, "I'll take this. This yours and your moms change of clothes?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah it is, thank you," Julia said with a smile.

"No problem," Cameron said and walked off with the bag.

Faye, David, Elsie and Kerr walked in, David was pushing a stroller, "Hi Dad, you okay?" Emma asked.

"Hi, yeah, Merry Christmas Emma," David said and they hugged.

"How's my baby brother?" Emma asked.

"Finally calmed down. Think he was too excited for Santa," Faye said.

Katy and Will walked over, "Emma," The two hugged and Katy pulled away, "How'd it go?" Katy asked.

"You knew?!" Emma and Regina asked.

"Well, duh," Katy said.

"Knew what?" Elaine asked as she walked in with Killian.

"Regina and I... Proposed," Emma said.

"What?" Callie walked over with Mr Gold and their son, "That's amazing!" Callie said and she and Regina hugged.

"Congratulations," Mr Gold said.

"You both proposed?" David asked.

"Yeah," Regina said.

"Okay, so the pirate asks me if he can marry my youngest daughter, but the Queen doesn't ask me," David said.

"I asked my daughter," Regina said.

"I did too," Emma said.

Katy smiled and chuckled, "It was funny," Katy said.

"I bet it was," Julia said and chuckled.

"Julia..." Regina said.

"Yes, mom, while I'm in this dress, I must stand straight with the poise of a princess," Julia said and she elegantly waved to no one in particular.

Regina chuckled softly, "No, I was going to say you need to get ready," Regina said.

"Actually, mom, mom is first then I'm up," Julia said.

"Yay..." Elaine said.

"You'll be fine, love," Killian said and kissed her forehead.

"Elaine you're not ready," Callie said.

"Calm down, I will be," Elaine said.

"She's been like this all day," Adam said as he walked up.

"Hush up," Callie said.

"No," Adam said.

Raphael and Sebastian walked up together, "Looks like nearly everyone is here... Just missing your other children, Sebastian," Raphael said.

Roxanne, Jared and Aimee walked in, "We're here," Aimee said.

"Priscilla," Jared said and they hugged each other.

"Jared, good to see you back on your feet," Faye said.

"Thank you," Jared said.

Elaine's phone buzzed and she looked at it, "I'm on soon, see you soon," Elaine said and kissed Killian then her children's heads before she walked off with Kerr, Elsie, Aimee and Cameron.

"Something we said?" Jared asked and chuckled.

"Doubt it, she was waiting for the man-child to text her," Killian said.

"Don't know why you're jealous, mate. Not like you share a child with him," Will said.

"Oh, Henry, your tie," Katy said and she fixed his tie.

"Thanks, Aunt Katy," Henry said.

"You know she's your sister too," Regina said.

"Well, the three of us have come to the decision that Aunt Katy suits her, besides... She's the cool aunt," Henry said with a smile.

"Hey!" Emma said.

Henry chuckled, "We do love you, Aunt Em," Henry said.

August walked in, "Arguing already? Sounds like a normal Christmas to me," August said.

"Papa," Daniella said and she rushed over to him and they hugged.

"Oh, Bambina," August kissed her head and looked at her dress, "You look beautiful," August said.

"Thank you, I, uh... Wait here," Daniella said and walked away from them.

"August," Will said.

"Will," August said.

"Frosty," Katy said.

"Indeed," Mr Gold said.

"We're civil aren't we, Will?" August asked.

"Aye," Will said.

"Will, can you please just get along with him? For Daniella. She's ready for August to meet him, please," Katy said.

"Whatever you want, love," Will said.

"Meet who?" August asked.

"Papa?" August looked to see Daniella standing beside a boy, "This is Christopher... Christopher Robin," Daniella said.

August looked at Christopher, "Hello," August said.

"Hello, sir," Christopher said.

"We've, uh, we've been... Been dating a while now," Daniella said.

"Ah, that's why he's looking at me like I'm going to chop him like wood," August said.

"Papa..." Daniella said.

August looked at Daniella then looked at Christopher before walking towards him, "Nice to meet you," August said as he offered his hand to Christopher.

"You as well as, sir," Christopher said and shook his hand.

"August is fine," August said.

Emma looked at Killian as she pointed at August, "Take notes for him, not him," Emma said as she pointed at David.

"Hey! I warmed up in the end," David said.

"Even though you wanted to crash their Christmas morning," Faye said.

Fleur, Theodore and Spencer walked in, "Sorry we're late. We got lost," Fleur said.

"I'll get you that map," Emma said.

"Thanks," Theodore said.

"Hi everyone," They all turned to see Elaine on the stage in a black mesh dress, "Hope you're all having a good time," She watched as her family took their seats and look at her with the others at the party, "So, this is the first time I've actually sung on a stage since I was fifteen and my eldest sister was a star," Katy buried her head in her hands, "And my other sister was the back end of a cow," Emma slouched in her seat, "Hey, if I have to be up here, you two have to suffer with me," Elaine said and the crowd chuckled.

"Love you, sis," Emma said.

"I started to write this song years ago... I believe it was... 2010 when I first came here when my son and daughter found me... It wasn't directed at anyone, well not intentionally... But when I think about this song and what happened after each time I tried writing it... So... The first time I started writing it was when the curse broke and Julia asked me to write a song and teach her properly... Then I got sucked into the Enchanted Forest with mom and Emma... Then I met my husband," Elaine smiled at Killian who sipped his drink, "Who ended up being my favourite pain in the ass... Dad is the second," Elaine said.

"Heard that," David said.

"Meant to... And then... When we had that year separated when we had to get my twins and Katy away from the curse so Regina could save everyone... I finished it on a night and sang it... It was out of season, must admit but then... Killian knocked on our apartment's door the next day and we've been together ever since... Well, around that one incident, but we got there in the end... So even though whenever I wrote lyrics for this song, I didn't personally know Killian, we all know our story and I did know him, even when I didn't know and this is my Christmas song dedicated to him called, My Only Wish This Year," Elaine said as Elsie, Aimee, Kerr and Cameron walked onto the stage and to their instruments and microphones.

Kerr sat behind the drums, Cameron stood behind the keyboard and they started to play their instruments as Aimee and Elsie held their guitars and stood behind their microphones, "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Last night I took a walk in the snow. Couples holding hands, places to go. Seems like everyone but me is in love. Santa, can you hear me?" Elaine sang as she pulled the microphone from its stand.

Elaine carried the stand to the other side of the stage, "I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss. I sent it off, it just said this, 'I know exactly what I want this year'. Santa, can you hear me?" Elaine sang as she walked back to the middle of the stage.

"I want my baby, baby. I want someone to love me. Someone to hold. Maybe, maybe (maybe, maybe). He'll be all my own in a big red bow," Elaine watched as Julia snuck up behind Killian and wrapped him in a red ribbon and tied it in a big bow and Henry and Regina laughed as Julia rushed off, "Santa, can you hear me? I have been so good this year. And all I want is one thing. Tell me my true love is near. He's all I want, just for me. Underneath my Christmas tree. I'll be waiting here. Santa, that's my only wish this year. Ooh yeah. Yeah, yeah," Elaine sang.

"Christmas Eve, I just can't sleep. Would I be wrong for taking a peek?. 'Cause I heard that you're coming to town. Santa, can you hear me? I really hope that you're on your way. With something special for me in your sleigh. Oh, please make my wish come true. Santa, can you hear me?" Elaine sang and Faye and David looked at each other before they smiled before they turned back to Elaine and Faye leaned into David as she held their son.

"I want my baby, baby (oh). I want someone to love me. Someone to hold. Maybe, maybe (maybe, maybe). We'll be all the love under the mistletoe. Santa, can you hear me? I have been so good this year. And all I want is one thing. Tell me my true love is near. He's all I want, just for me. Underneath my Christmas tree. I'll be waiting here. Santa, that's my only wish this year, yeah," Elaine sang and she glance at Aimee and Elsie who nodded to her.

Elaine walked off the stage, "I hope my letter reaches you in time, oh yeah. Bring me love I can call all mine, oh yeah yeah. 'Cause I have been so good, so good this year, oh. Can't be alone under the mistletoe. He's all I want in a big red bow," Elaine helped Killian to stand up as Killian smiled at her while Katy and Emma looked at each other again before they started to clap in rhythm and everyone soon joined in, "Santa, can you hear me? (Hear me). I have been so good this year. And all I want is one thing (yeah, yeah, yeah). Tell me my true love is near. He's all I want, just for me. Underneath my Christmas tree. I'll be waiting here (oh yeah). Santa, that's my only wish this year (ah). Oh, Santa (ah). Can you hear me? (ah). Oh, Santa (ah). Well, he's all I want, just for me," Killian smirked at Elaine, "Underneath my Christmas tree. I'll be waiting here (oh yeah). Santa, that's my only wish this year. Santa, that's my only wish this year," Elaine sang as she looked at Killian.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands, "Beautiful, love," Killian said.

"I should really be careful with my wishes... I mean, look at you... You're in a big red bow," Elaine said and chuckled softly.

"Aye, love," Killian said with a smile then saw Faye stood on a ladder holding mistletoe over them both with a smile on her face and he leaned in and they kissed.

"Can this ribbon come off yet?" Killian asked.

"You want me to unwrap you in front of our family?" Elaine asked.

"Wow, stop," David said.

"See, Dad doesn't want that... Not happening, the big red bow is staying," Elaine said and she helped him sit down then she joined him at the table as Faye sat beside David.

Julia walked onto the stage, grabbed the microphone stand, placed it in the middle of the stage and place the microphone in the stand as everyone looked over to her and cheered, "Hi everyone, back again... This is Christmas the Whole Year Round," Julia said and looked at the others on the stage and smiled with a nod and they all started playing their instruments together.

"A 1, 2, 1, 2, 3! Let's make the whole year Christmas. No reason to forget this. Feeling we're feeling now. We gotta keep it going all year round. Let's keep the sleigh bells ringing. We'll keep the whole world singing. Feels so good, why stop now? Let's make Christmas the whole year round. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da," Julia sang as she looked at Henry who smiled at her.

"I don't care if snow stops falling down. Santa's come and gone, yeah he's left town. I don't need a Christmas tree. Mistletoe or red and green. All I need is you next to me. To make every night Christmas Eve. Let's make the whole year Christmas. No reason to forget this. Feeling we're feeling now. We gotta keep it going all year round. Let's keep the sleigh bells ringing. We'll keep the whole world singing. Feels so good, why stop now? Let's make Christmas the whole year round. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da," Julia sang as Daniella and Christopher looked at each other and smiled before standing up, holding hands as they walked over to the dancefloor and danced together.

"When all those pretty lights have been put away. And old Rudolph has gone on holiday. Oh, we'll keep that fire burning. Though the calendar is turning. Why stop at one? Hey, we're full. When we could have 364 more. Let's make the whole year Christmas. No reason to forget this. Feeling we're feeling now. We gotta keep it going all year round," Julia spun around as Faye and David joined Daniella and Christopher on the floor, "Let's keep the sleigh bells ringing. We'll keep the whole world singing. Feels so good, why stop now? Let's make Christmas the whole year round," Julia sang Elaine and Killian, Mr Gold and Callie, Will and Katy, Regina and Emma and other townspeople joined them on the dancefloor.

"I don't need a Christmas tree. Mistletoe or red and green. All I need is you next to me. To make every night Christmas Eve. Let's make the whole year Christmas. No reason to forget this. Feeling we're feeling now. We gotta keep it going all year round," Julia smiled brightly as everyone was dancing on the dancefloor together, "Let's keep the sleigh bells ringing. We'll keep the whole world singing. Feels so good, why stop now?. Let's make Christmas the whole year. Make Christmas the whole year. Let's make Christmas the whole year round. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da. Da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da. Let's make Christmas the whole year round," Julia sang and everyone cheered as they turned to her and clapped.

Henry walked over to the stage and helped her down, "You're amazing, Jul," Henry said.

Julia hugged him and he stumbled back a little, "Thanks, Henry," Julia said with a smile.

"You're shaking like a leaf," Henry said as he held her steady.

"Yes, I am," Julia said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

After everyone had their Christmas dinner, Raphael and Sebastian looked at David, while Faye noticed David was too busy talking with Elaine who has the red ribbon tied in her hair and Killian was now free from all the ribbon, "Dear," Faye looked at David as she placed her hand on his arm and he looked at her, "I think it's time for your speech," Faye said.

"Okay," David stood up and cleared his throat, "Excuse me, everyone?" Everyone looked at him, "Raphael and Sebastian have these traditions in their families where the... Head of the realms gives a speech and this year... Since Priscilla is the head of her real now... It's been past to me... She's not one for speeches," David said.

"I'm better than you," Faye said and Sebastian chuckled.

"Want to do it?" David asked.

"No, my dad and Raphael appointed you, I'm not stopping you," Faye said with a smile.

David chuckled and looked at everyone as he took out his piece of paper, "First I'd like to say, Merry Christmas to everyone here and even those who couldn't be here today. This is the first Christmas I've properly celebrated since the curse without Mary Margaret, and I wanted my girls," David looked at Elaine and Emma who smiled at him, "And my son," David looked at his son in Faye's arms, "To have an amazing Christmas," David looked at Callie, "And it's all thanks for Callie for suggesting this... The four realms, together at Christmas after the battle we had, after the years we've had. It's taken us all a lot of years to feel at home here, to feel safe and to be a family, but at last everyone here, we are family. And for me, Christmas is a time to be with your family and if you can't, be with them physically, they are with us spiritually," Sebastian looked at his wedding band and Roxanne placed her head on her father's shoulder, "And they will always be in our hearts," David picked up his glass, "So, I ask you all to raise a glass with me," Everyone stood up picking up their glasses, "To family, to a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year," David said.

"Family, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year," Everyone said and drank some of their drinks.

Present time: Neverland

Katy woke up with a gasp and she sat up straight, Neal walked over to her, "Katy?" She looked at him and he smiled softly, "Are you okay?" Neal asked.

"Yeah... Yeah," Katy looked around, "Right... We're saving Henry and Julia," Katy said.

"You okay?" Elaine asked as she walked over with Killian.

"Yeah... Just a strange dream," Katy said and she looked at Emma who was sitting with Daniella and she smiled.

[A/U: Hope you all are well this winter season and are keeping yourselves warm, healthy and happy ♡]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46.8K 1K 46
After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Storybrooke but it wasn't long before every...
48.1K 2.2K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
107K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
55.9K 1.2K 34
There's a new Dark One in their lives, Emma Swan, after being told she's a saviour, to protect her family and friends she risked her life to save the...