His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 40

4.1K 176 234
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Hoseok will be here in another hour." Trinity announced, her face in her phone as Yanna styled her hair.

"You'll be finished by then." Yanna mumbled.

Trinity hummed and scrolled through Instagram. Her birthday was tomorrow and hoseok was picking her up today, tomorrow her class was canceled since Madame Louise wouldn't be there so that meant she would be back in time on Friday to attend classes only to be right back with hoseok for the weekend.

It would be a little bit of back and forth but it was worth it. She couldn't wait to see her family and her boyfriend. Their reaction to her new hair would be priceless.

"Okay mamas, you're all done." Yanna smirked as she leaned back and examined her work on Trinity's hair.

"Okay, I'm nervous." Trinity blew out a breath as she stood up to go and stand in the mirror.

Yanna slowly walked behind her. Once Trinity made it to the mirror, her eyes grew big and wide and her hand flew to her mouth.

"Hopefully that's a good reaction." Yanna mumbled.

Trinity didn't respond. She moved her head from wide to wide as she examined the green in the back. Yanna had placed it in a ponytail.

Her natural black hair color still filling her head but there was some green in the back. To make it more evident, a few green streaks were also around her head meaning nobody could ignore it.

Trinity loved it. It was different and something she had never had before.

"It's so pretty." She exclaimed, slowly lowering her hand from her mouth.

"Well I try my best-" Yanna was cut off once trinity ran into her for a big hug.

The girl chuckled nervously, patting Trinity's back. She didn't really like hugs but one thing she was learning about trinity is that she was extremely affectionate.

"Thank you so much." Trinity said, squeezing the older before stepping away to take a few pictures.

"Do you think hoseok will like it?" Yanna asked as she went back to clean the small mess they made.

"I hope so. But I thought you said it's not about what the man likes and it's about what I like?" Trinity asked, seeming genuinely lost.

"I did. And I meant it. But I know how much his opinion means to you so I was just asking." Yanna shrugged.

"Oh well...I think he'll like it. He likes what I like as long as it's not dangerous." Trinity said honestly.

"That's good then."

"I'm gonna help you and then get my things ready." Trinity said, placing her phone in her back pocket before strolling over to help Yanna.

She was way too excited to go with hoseok. She missed him despite just seeing him on Sunday.

She had also talked to her parents earlier today. Her mother was making her a cake.

And she couldn't wait to see Michelle, Jimin and Uri. Also Haylee, Suga and Namjoon even-though Namjoon was aggravating as hell.

"What will you be doing tomorrow?" Trinity asked Yanna.

"Shit...nothing much. I got a new job at this clothing store down the strip. I start that on Friday so I guess I'll just be lounging around."

"Do you want me to bring you some cake back?" Trinity asked adorably, looking up at Yanna who was a few inches taller than her.

Yanna smiled. "Sure. As long as it's not chocolate cake."

"It's not chocolate cake." Trinity clarified.

"Okay well I'm in." Yanna says.

After they were done, Trinity stuck to her plan and got her things together to go back with Hoseok. She already had clothes back at their house but she packed a few...extra things.

Yesterday after class she went on a little trip to she shops and did some venturing around. Yanna was busy with classes so she didn't have anyone to go with, which was fine for Trinity.

There was this "adult" store that she went in and picked up a few things. She was still shy when it came to her sexuality and being opened about her interest in intercourse with her man. She was still young and curious and of course it showed, but she needed to be bold in order to get what she wanted out of this.

Hoseok would undoubtedly love what she had. She had the thought in mine for some time and now that it was her birthday week and she wanted fun and action - she could finally fulfill those fantasies.

Before they knew it, an hour had flew by and there was a few knocks on the door. Trinity didn't expect him to come to the dorm room but he did.

"I'll get it." Trinity said to Yanna who was standing to open the door.

Trinity twisted the knob and of course she seen hoseok standing there. What she didn't expect to see was him holding some flowers in his hand.

"Oh wowww." Trinity smiled, stepping out of the room to greet him.

"Happy early birthday, baby." He said. Trinity hugged him, turning to look at the flowers.

"Thank you Hobi." She said.

"I got you somethings." He said. "These flowers and your other gift is in the car. You ready to go?" He asked.

"That's so sweet. They're so beautiful, thank you." Trinity said gratefully, getting the flowers and smelling them.

"And I just have to grab my bag and my phone." Trinity said.

"I'll go get it-"

"No." Trinity shook her head instantly. Hoseok raised a curious brow at her.

"I- I mean...I'll go get it." Trinity said, going back in the room for her bag and cell phone.

Hoseok licked over his lips and leaned in the door frame. He spotted Yanna who was opening her laptop.

"What's up angry bird?" He said to her, giving her a head nod. Of course he was cracking jokes on her hair. He hadn't even noticed Trinity's yet.

"What's up fat face." Yanna greeted.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and looked back at Trinity who was approaching.

"Hoseok be nice. You too Yanna." Trinity scolded them both. Yanna scoffed and Hoseok only pulled trinity close.

"See you later. Enjoy your day!" Yanna calls out.

"I will, and I won't forget your cake!" Trinity says.

Hoseok was obviously getting impatient because he literally yanked her out of the room. Trinity sighed and closed the door behind her as best as she could while following behind hoseok.

She had to admit, it hurt her feelings how he hadn't yet noticed her hair.

"I'll be surprised if we make it back without me having to pull over and take you in the backseat." Hoseok said all of the sudden.

"What?" Trinity asked him, a little flabbergasted and confused.

Hoseok smirked. "Your hair, baby girl. It's so fucking sexy." He said.

Trinity's face heated up. She felt a little foolish. Of course he noticed her hair. He noticed everything about her.

"I-...oh. Thank you." Trinity gulped once they approached his dodge. Hoseok opened the passenger side door for her.

"You're so assertive." Trinity laughed all of the sudden. Hoseok brushed her off.

"Just had to let you know." He said. "You know I love it when you dye your hair. Plus, green's my favorite color." He said.

"It sure is..." Trinity reminded herself. So this was definitely one of his favorites.

Once they got in the car, hoseok only started the car up but didn't move. Trinity tried to figure out how to situate her things. In the end she decided to put the flowers up on the dash and hold her purse in her lap.

"Baby why are we still in the parking lot?" She chuckled, looking over at hoseok who was reaching in the backseat.

"Because I need to give you your gifts." He said.

Trinity watched curiously as he pulled about three bags from the backseat. Two of them being bags from Sephora- literally her favorite store. And the other being a bag with a designer brand as the name on it...of course.

"Hoseok-"

"Don't start. I promise this didn't cost me too much."

"Your definition of "too much" is more than like...a billion dollars." Trinity laughed as she took the bags from him.

"Boo-hoo. Open it." Hoseok's said sarcastically as he started to drive away.

Trinity first went through the Sephora bags. Everything was on point. Even down to the type of foundation she got, even down to the exact color.

Hoseok must've looked through some of her make up products at home to see and go off of. And if that were true, Trinity thought of it as the most cutest gesture in the entire world.

She then looked at the other bag and took out its contents. The bright pink Balenciaga slides immediately had her wanting to put them on.

"These are so cute. Hoseok." Trinity looked over at him. She knew these costed a couple hundred but obviously he didn't care.

"Do you like them?" Hoseok asked, clenching the steering wheel as they got on the main road.

"I love them." Trinity said sincerely, placing the pretty shoes back in the bag. "I love you." She said honestly.

He always had her beat with gifts. But that's because he had her beat with money. He always said what's his is also hers, but his gifts were far more expensive than hers and incredibly materialistic.

She knew he knew that hoseok could get her nothing for her birthday and she would still love him the same. Because she didn't need any of that. She only needed him.

But to know that he loved spoiling her because he appreciated her and needed her as well just made things better.

"I love you right back, princess." He said.

Trinity took her hand and looped it with his over the arm rest. She stared out at the road and enjoyed this peaceful car time with him.

"So here's what's gonna happen. I called my tattoo guy and you have an appointment tonight-"

"Tonight?!" Trinity shrieked. Hoseok looked over at her.

"Yes. Tonight. Is that a problem?"

"Hobi I didn't prepare to get a tattoo tonight. I thought we would do that over the weekend or something."

"No. He's going to be booked and so am I so he put you in for tonight. Either you want it or you're waiting until next week." Hoseok said to her. Trinity pouted, looking down at her lap.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "I need words." He said.

Trinity sighed. "Tonight is fine." She said. She of course wanted the tattoo but not this fast. She would just have to suck it up and go through with it because next week was all about auditions for the fall showcase.

"But I wanted two tattoos." Trinity said. Hoseok sighed.

"You told me you wanted one, Trinity."

"I changed my mind. I want two of them. I want one right here-" she rubbed her finger against her side, right below her breast, "and I want another right here."

She then arched up in the seat and pointed towards the small of her back, right in the center.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "You do realize I have to tell him you wanted two? He might need to push the time up."

"I realize that. And I'm okay with it." Trinity said.

Hoseok sighed. He didn't know what he was going to do with her.

"Reach me my phone, spoiled brat." He said as he tried to hide his smile.

Trinity happily reached him his phone and sat back to listen as he called the tattoo artist.

______

For the rest of the day until Trinity's appointment, the couple occupied themselves by going out on a little lunch date and afterwards they went back home so that trinity could get ready before the appointment.

Once they were done with that, it was going on around 7:00 pm. Trinity's appointment was at 7:30.

Hoseok knew his artists spent most of his time in his shop. He didn't close so early tonight because hoseok had made the appointment for Trinity.

He and his artist went way back. Since hoseok had gotten his first tattoo at around 16 and his artist was a few years older than him - hoseok seen him as someone cool and someone he could look up to. Like an older brother.

He knew of the lifestyle hoseok lived and often tried to get it through his hard head that it was much more to life than dealing. And hoseok used to never listen to him. He was still hard headed but atleast he wasn't a block boy.

"I'm super nervous." Trinity claimed as she held on tightly to Hoseok's hand the minute they entered the shop.

The walls were painted red, pictures of beautiful sketches and tattoos plastered on them. The interior design was cozy but edgy at the same time. A few plants in some corners and rap music played on the speakers.

"Stick Talk" by future got to Trinity's ears as they made it to the desk. There was a man standing behind it flicking through a book.

"What's up, man." Hoseok nodded. The guy looks up from the book and immediately a smile comes on his face.

"Damn Jay I figured you was pranking me at first. Ain't heard shit from you in months." They shook hands over the desk.

"That's my fault. I been busy but I'm here now."

"Thankfully." The guy said. "The shop still looks good."

"Yeah, the only thing changed was the money. I been had skills with this designing shit." The guy said cockily, pretending to pop his collar.

Trinity laughed. He was funny and incredibly cute. He had tattoos all around his arms and even a few on his face. He wore a baseball cap on his head, having it on backwards. A few rings on his fingers and a shiny cold watch and chain.

"Trin this is Brian. Brian this my lady, Trinity." Hoseok introduced them to each other.

"Ahh, the soon to be birthday girl. It's nice to meet you." He came from around the desk.

"It's nice to meet you too." Trinity said, smiling as he gave her a brief and welcoming hug.

"Are you interested in anything in particular or do you wanna look around a bit?" Brian asked.

Trinity hummed, looking up at hoseok. He smiled down at her. "Don't look at me, baby. This all up to you." He said to her.

Trinity felt the pressure. She figured he would interfere. She was only certain about one tattoo, not the other.

"It's only one tattoo I need an idea for and it's the one on my back." Trinity said.

"That's fine. I got a couple sketches you can look at, ma."

Trinity watched as he grabbed the sketch book he was looking through before. He opened it and allowed for her to breeze through them.

All of the designs were beautiful, but one caught her attention the most.

"These are all so pretty. Did you draw these?" She asked.

"Yeah. Some of that old shit but it's a couple I just whipped up last week." Brian shrugged.

"Wow..." Trinity said. Hoseok placed his heavy hand on the small of her back and bent down to talk in her ear.

"You know what you want, princess?" He asked. Trinity nodded.

"This one." She pointed. "I want it but on my back." She said.

"But I want it small. Like right here." She pointed to the small of her back, right in the middle.

"I love that design. It's one of my favorites. Most deepest, too." Brian said.

"And for my other one..." Trinity pulled out her phone. She showed only Brian a picture of her other tattoo idea. Hoseok raised his brow but didn't try to let it bother him so much.

"Oh yeah that's the one." Brian said as he examined the tattoo. Trinity turned off her phone and placed it in her pocket. She was glad he liked it.

"This shouldn't take no more than four hours." Brian said. "For both together." He added.

"That's fine for us. As long as it's not putting too much of a strain on you." Hoseok said. "I just need a price."

"No more than $250." Brian said. Of course, that was no problem for hoseok.

"And It's fine for me too. I already got a couple blunts rolled up in the back and everything so let's get this shit going." Brian said, already heading towards the back.

Hoseok laughed and held on to Trinity as they followed behind him.

"Still nervous?" He asked her once they entered the back room.

"Not really. I just hope I don't accidentally pee my pants."

"That's not gonna happen." Hoseok said, his amusement evident.

He couldn't wait to see the ink on her skin. He knew it would just make her even more beautiful to him.

______

Trinity cried like a baby pretty much since the needle touched her.

There was a few times Brian had to stop and just sit back while hoseok babied her and told her it would be fine.

She had stressed them out so much to the point where the smoked a blunt in the span of 30 minutes. Hoseok's head was hurting because she was complaining. She was the one that wanted this shit.

"Okay now Trinity cut that shit out. You're done now." Hoseok said. Trinity sniffled, wiping her eyes as she looked up at him.

"Now you see what I have to deal with?" Hoseok said to Brian who was running the napkin over the ink.

"Shit who you telling?" Brian laughed.

"Really?" She asked softly. Hoseok nodded. She had to pull her shirt up and pull her leggings down a bit just to get the tattoo in the right place.

It was surprising how hoseok didn't get worked up at that. But Brian had a fiancé who he was crazy about.

"Yes." Hoseok answered, licking his lips as he looked over the tattoo on her brown skin.

It was gorgeous and it fit right in with her comforting aura. It was definitely her vibe.

"That's dope, baby." Hoseok said to her, taking his finger and moving it around the ink but not actually touching the tattoo.

"I wanna see." Trinity said. Brian reached her the mirror.

Trinity moved the mirror to where she could look over her shoulder into the reflection and catch a glimpse of the tattoo.

"That's perfect." She said.

"Thank you thank you." Brian bowed playfully.

"I'm gonna clean off this equipment right quick and give you a break before we start the next one, okay?"

"Okay." Trinity said.

Brian went about his business. Hoseok took Brian's seat in the chair next to the long chair trinity was laying in.

"How you feeling?" He asked her.

"I still feel the sting but I feel different." Trinity said. "Like it makes me so different now that I have a tattoo. In a good way."

"I like this new look. The hair, the tats. It's sexy." He said honestly, leaning in.

"T-thank you." Trinity stuttered. Hoseok hummed as he kissed her lips. "Hobi we're in public." Trinity whispered.

"Don't you think I know that?" He asked sassily. Trinity smacked her lips. "Later." She said.

Hoseok nodded. "I'll hold you to that."

"For my next tattoo I don't want you to see it." Trinity said. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Why not? I'm paying for the shit." He said.

"So?" Trinity asked. Hoseok narrowed his eyes at her.

"I want you to see it at home. Please just don't look." Trinity said. Hoseok sighed just as Brian returned.

"Okay." Hoseok gave in.

______

"You alright, mama?" Hoseok asked Trinity in the car on their way back to the apartment.

"I'm fine. Just a little sleepy." Trinity yawned.

It was going on 12 something AM. Finally she was done getting both tattoos. Hoseok was proud of her. It took a lot of tears but she went through with it.

"Are you hurting?"

"A little bit." Trinity laughed. "But not a lot. I can't believe I went through with it."

"I can. My baby was a soldier." He joked, squeezing her hand gently over the arm rest.

"I try." Trinity boasted, looking out of the window.

It didn't take long for them to make it home. Hoseok carried all the bags upstairs except Trinity's duffle.

He didn't know what the hell she was hiding in there but for some reason she didn't want him touching it.

Once they made it inside, she placed her flowers in a vase before walking into their bedroom. Hoseok followed behind and sat her bags on the bed.

He was high out of his mind and wanted to eat some snacks in bed.

"So," Trinity starts. "Are you ready to see my tattoo?" She asked.

Hoseok smiled lazily and sat on the edge of the bed. He opened his legs welcomely to allow her to step between them. He placed his hands on her hips.

"I been ready, princess." He said. The voice changes within him anytime he got high never failed to make Trinity's knees buckle.

It was shocking how she hadn't tumbled over once he said that.

"Okay..." she let out a shaky breath.

Hoseok watched as she lifted her shirt up all the way so that it stopped right underneath her bra.

The plastic covering made it hard to see the tattoo at first. So hoseok twisted her body just a bit to get a better look.

He was silent once his eyes laid upon the tattoo. Trinity's throat grew dry as she anticipated a reaction out of him.

"Do you like it?" She asked, sounding unsure.

Hoseok blinked and never looked away from the tattoo. Trinity frowned.

"Hoseok?" She asked him.

"Why would you do that?" He asked her.

"What?" Trinity asked, slowly stepping away from him.

"That." He pointed towards the tattoo.

"Because I thought you w-would like it and plus we love each other...it's special." She said, sounding sad at the fact that he didn't seem to like it.

"You couldn't wait to get that?" He asked. Trinity slowly lowered her shirt.

"No. I've been wanting it for months Hoseok. It's the main reason as to why I wanted a tattoo so bad." Trinity says.

"I just don't understand the problem. You have my initials on you but when I get a tattoo with your name it's seems to be a problem? Why do you have a problem with me showing my love for you?" Trinity asked.

"That shit is permanent trinity." He said to her. Trinity gave him a look saying that she knew that which is why she got it. Her love for him was just as permanent as the ink on her skin.

"I know. And I love it." Trinity said to him.

Hoseok sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry-"

"You don't have to apologize, baby." Hoseok said. Trinity looked down at her feet.

"Seems like it." She said under her breath.

Hoseok raised her shirt up once more to look at the tattoo. "I love it. I love you." He said sincerely, looking deep into her eyes. She could see the gleam in his.

"I love you too." Trinity's voice shrill as she stared at him.

"And I want to do the long run with you." She said. "I want this...forever." She said to him.

"You sound like me." Hoseok laughed, kissing her forehead.

"Maybe I'm turning into you, who knows?" Trinity said. Hoseok hugged her tightly, resting his chin on her forehead.

She was already his forever. There was no emptiness within her words for what he already knew and what she already should've.

-
A/n: Hoseok finna tattoo her name on his face and balls cus he obsessed like dat

Btw, this is the tat trin got

Obvi it's "Hoseok" instead of the name on the picture lol

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
808K 17.6K 49
Male reader story. follow the misadventures of the I.M.P.s (Immediate Murder Professionals), an assassination company in Hell. The members of I.M.P...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...