Love Thy Siblings +18

By ZAuthor_54

Rivalry breaks out between two brothers when they each get a taste of Ethan Waverley, an introvert who rarely... More

WARNINGS AND NOTES
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |

| 4 |

193 4 0
By ZAuthor_54

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

"He's in here," I heard faint voices while I clung to Brave.

"What's his name?" A female voice inquired.

"Ethan Waverley," Brave answered.

"Okay, what happened?"

"He fell down and hit his head. He's bleeding," I winced when I felt someone touch the back of my head.

"Brave, it hurts," I whimpered quietly.

"Sorry honey. I'm just going to check if you need stitches. It won't take long, I promise," the soothing female voice spoke up. "Can you show me where is it?" She asked quietly. "He's got such lovely hair,"

"Ow," I pulled back from the pressure.

"Ethan, stay still,"

"Do you feel dizzy, Ethan?" The female voice asked me.

"I'm sitting down. How will I feel dizzy?" I inquired, confused. "Oh wait, my eyes. Everything is moving around. It's like jelly," I giggled.

"Sorry, some punk ass gave him edibles. He's been like this for about an hour now," Brave explained to lady.

"They were chocolate, Bravey. Stop saying edibles," I said giggling. "Why am I laughing so much?"

"Okay, I don't think he needs stitches. Who do you stay with, Ethan? Can I get a hold of his parents?"

"No!" I screamed. "No calling mom. No worries. I mean, worrying mom. Ethan's strong now," I said.

"He stays with me. We share a room," Brave explained to her.

"Yeah, he's my best friend," I said flinging my arms around him. "The best best friend," I said happily.

"Okay, I'm getting a kiss now," Brave said when I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh he's so adorable," the female voice spoke up. "I don't think I'll be able to assess him while he's under the influence. He seems fine. If it happens he starts complaining about pain, please give us a call and we'll refer him to the hospital. Or take him to the hospital. Whichever works best,"

"No! No hospital. I nate heedles," I said quickly. "Wait, I think I said that wrong. Did I Bravey?"

"Yeah, you did," Brave chuckled lightly.

"I meant well say," I scrunched my face, trying to remember. "What was I saying?" I frowned. "Oh, I hate needles,"

I heard another male laugh. It was quiet. Like Tyrese's.

"Hey, did you know? At work, I met with this guy. Reese...I mean, Tyrese. He was so nice. And cute," I giggled quietly, hiding my face. "And there was this little angel, who had the tongue of steel. She was so cute," I squealed happily. "I miss her. Will you take me to her?"

"I don't know who you're talking about, Ethan? It's almost midnight. She's probably sleeping already," Brave said.

"But I want to see her now," I pouted, pouting.

"Okay, give him this medication, please, if he's in pain. Also, apply this on the wound,"

"Thank you," the nurse excused herself and went to talk to Reese outside.

"Wait, Reese is here right now. He knows the little angel," I stood up.

"Hey now. You have to rest," Brave pulled me down.

"But I want-"

"Nope, lie down here. On the edge," Brave gently pushed me down onto the soft bed. "Keep your hair down, so you don't pull on the wound,"

"Okay..." I trailed off.

I blinked my eyes opened to realize I'm alone.

"Hey Bravey, why'd you leave me again?" I whined, sitting up. Being on the edge of the bed, I slipped, hitting the floor with my knees. I found myself giggling. "Why am I laughing?" I murmured to myself, as I spotted an open door, letting in cool air. I crawled to it, ignoring the curtain blocking my view. I shook my head to get rid of it, only to find it coming down to my face. I giggled again.

"Welp, it's not a curtain. It's my hair," I pushed it back, crawling out the door. Grabbing onto the rails, hoisting myself up. "Whoa!" I swayed. "Stay!" I squeezed my eyes to try and get rid of the dizziness. "Brave! I can't see clearly," I yelled out, squinting into the night sky. I leaned on the rails for balance, looking down at the busy road down. "Hey, I'm flying," I spread my wings, giggling. "Brave! Look, I'm fly-"

"Shit! Ethan," I heard a rushed voice from behind me. Hands grabbed me, pulling me back down to the ground.

"Hey! I was flying," I whined. "Why'd you pull me down?"

"You're going to fall. Stay right here,"

"Hey, you're not Brave. He left me again," I turned to come face to face with Tyrese. "Reese! Hey, you're here," I giggled, moving around while he's struggling to hold me in place. "Brave doesn't want to let me see the angel,"

"What angel, Ethan?" He asked quietly.

"The...the one at the Cafe. She's...she's tiny. I forgot her name. She likes chocolate. Like me," I pointed at my chest. "I want to see her again, because she's so cute. Brave won't take me to her,"

"Yoyo? She went home, Ethan. You can see her tomorrow,"

"No! Now," I stomped my foot.

"She's sleeping. Angel sleep at night, right?" He said gently. "You have to let her sleep,"

"Oh, okay. You're right, I guess," I said quietly. "Well, if you...if you see her, tell her that she's the cutest angel I've ever seen," I said giggling. "A-And her brother too. He's cute," I said through giggles. "I mean, hot. He's name is Tyrese,"

"I'm Tyrese, Ethan,"

"Oh wait, it's you," I said flinging my arms around his shoulders, finally looking at him through blurry eyes. I could still make out a full picture. "Right. You and Reese are same same," I giggled. "Why did I mess that up? Well, you're cute,"

We were so close together, I can smell his manly scent mixed with a musky, spicy scent. "And you smell good too. I like your smell," I said. "Tickles my nose," I giggled, bopping my nose. "And here," I pulled back to tap my tummy. "See here?" I pulled up my sweater, revealing my tummy. "I feel tickly,"

"You feel ticklish," Reese corrected. "It's ticklish,"

"Yes, that's what I said." He pulled down my sweater.

"Keep it down. You're going to get cold," he said softly. "Your friend went to get the car closer. He's taking you back to your Res, okay?"

"Okay," I said with a yawn. "You feel warm," I said snuggling into him. I giggled when he wrapped his arms around me as well. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" I placed my hand over his heart. I gasped. "Are you having a heart attack?" He chuckled lowly.

"No, Ethan. I'm not having a heart attack," he said. My hand travelled up to his neck, feeling his Adam's apple bopping up and down. His skin was smooth. My eyes zeroed in on his pink plump lips. I traced his bottom lip with my thumb, watching his mouth part to release a minty breath. I giggled, stumbling a little before he steadied me.

"I've never kissed anyone before," I said quietly, still mesmerized by how soft and plump his lips were.

"No?" He sounded surprised.

"No one likes me," I pouted. "I mean, before I got rid of my glasses. Now I have contacts, and suddenly everyone wants to fuck me. It's rude, don't you think? Brave's friends were making me very uncomfortable," I sniffled, looking into his soft eyes. "Why does everything have to be sexual? They didn't even know whether I'm gay or not, but they sexualized. I didn't like it,"

"Are you?" He inquired quietly. "Are you gay?" I nodded and then giggled.

"Shh, don't tell anyone," I whispered. "Otherwise they'll make fun of me. I noticed people don't like gay people. It's not like we did anything wrong. I can't even tell mama, because she might disown me. And Brave, I don't want to lose my best friend,"

"Maybe they'll accept you just the way you are," Reese said quietly.

"Are you mad at me? Now that you know I'm gay," I pouted. "Please don't make fun of me,"

"Ethan, I'm gay too, remember? The angel told you, at the Cafe,"

"Oh right," I smiled widely. "So you're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, before I lost focus and began touching his lips again. He didn't push me back. He never did. "I want to kiss you," I blurted out giggling. "Can I?" I asked him. "Will you be my first kiss?"

"I'd be honored to be your first kiss, Ethan," I giggled.

"You sound so formal," I giggled again. He closed the space between us and pressed his warm lips against mine. I froze for a second before my body started tingling. I didn't know how to kiss someone. I found myself making sounds, getting lost in the kiss.

We both pulled back, panting. I giggled for the thousandth time, biting my lip.

My first kiss.

"You are so...precious," I heard Reese whisper quietly, but it didn't register in my head, because I started laughing again. I really need to stop laughing. Instead of scolding like I'd expected, he smiled.

"You're smiling," I said touching his lips again. He kissed my fingertips. "That tickles," I said giggling quietly. "The tingle is back," I said.

"It's called butterflies. You're getting butterflies," Reese said softly, brushing my hair back. "It happens when someone you like is close. Or touches you. Same thing with the beating heart,"

"Someone you like?" I repeated.

"Yes,"

"You...like me?" I inquired, looking into his eyes.

"Yes," he answered without hesitation. "I have since the day I met you at the Cafe. There's just...something about you, Ethan,"

Before I can say anything, he pecked my lips again. "I'd like you to be mine," he said. "Be mine, Ethan," he gently cupped my face.

"Be...yours?" I whispered quietly, looking at his moving lips. "Like...my boyfriend?"

"Yes," he said.

"I-"

"Ethan?!" Brave's voice sounded from inside. I smiled, pulling back.

"Brave! You came back," I started walking back inside but lost balance.

"Whoa, careful,"

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 83 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
457 45 12
"Most of the time we fall in love with those we can't have in our lives. You can't force someone to love you. If you really love that person, you'll...
369K 14K 42
[CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND MALE TO MALE RELATIONSHIPS...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Stefan Hall has moved to New York with his older brother, Derek...
HERO or VILLAIN? By SAM here

Mystery / Thriller

449 107 12
You are lucky as you find the best book of your life..:) This story contains a very sensitive topic with which you'll encounter in the very first epi...