Another Perspective

Da GOUCHEND

Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends kno... Altro

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY

CHAPTER ELEVEN

12.2K 550 131
Da GOUCHEND

Willows POV

When I walk back in, her dad stops his conversation with Xander and calls me over. Honestly I don't know how this will be, but I'm just going to act normal. "So what are your intentions with my Sister?"

They all looks at me and my heart pounds, "Your sister is married. I'm just a friend"

"Don't worry we hate Joe too" Xander passes me a drink and I happily take it. As soon as I take a sip, the bourbon slightly burns my throat. It's been a while since I've had the feeling. Bourbon and I don't get along nicely. "Sooo are you interested in her?"

"I um...I"

Holly walks in with Laura in hand and sits beside me. I look at her and smile, she smiles back then whispers into Laura's ear. Laura walks away and Holly looks at her brothers. "Can you guys grow up"

They all laugh lightly, "Shut up, you know we're on to something here! I can physically see it! You guys can't even decide whether your sitting too close or not"

That's when I notice it. She sat a good distance away from me, she looks and sees it too. She moves up closer and puts her hand on my knee. Her brothers looks at the gesture and she takes her hand off then groans. "You guys are just annoying as hell" She grabs my hand and drags me out the room. When we get to the kitchen, some of the cousins and aunts leave. She grabs some ice and put it's in my drink then pours herself another glass of wine. "I'm sorry about them"

I shrug my shoulder and take a sip, "It's fine. I just didn't know whether I should lie or not. They could end up being family one day" She looks down and smiles lightly, "Have you ever thought of having kids?" The thought brushes my head but I've never actually asked her.

She looks up and her brows connect, "Why?" It sounds very defensive as if I had hit a nerve.

"Just wondering, are you okay?"

She sighs then looks around, "Yes I have thought about it" She puts her drink on the table and leans slightly, resting her arms on the countertop. I watch as her eyes drop. "No one knows this but I can't have kids...it's near to impossible"

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. I mean she is clearly hurt about it. I automatically do what I think is best, I grab her hands forcing her to turn and face me. She looks up and I see a tear form. "I see you with Laura. You'd be an amazing mother. And there's always ways around it, maybe adoption or even just researching into it more...you know I've always wanted kids. At least four of them. I'd love a big family" She looks up and the tear falls, I use my thumb to wipe it away and place a kiss on her forehead. "Don't cry"

Someone clears their throat and I immediately remove my hands from her face. We separate and see both her mum and aunt walk in. They smirk then take a seat, staring at us. "Can you guys just stop pretending for a moment?! Your fine ass likes her fine ass and I approve" The aunt who I know as Aunt Silvia argues.

Holly downs her entire drink and was about to refill it but I stop her. "How many have you had?"

She rolls her eyes, "Stop. I can drink as much as I want"

"Holly" I say sternly and she puts her glass down then folds her arms acting like a child. This makes me laugh slightly and she groans then tries to walk away. I grab her waist and grab the bottle of wine she tried to walk away with. When she tries to take it off me, I put my arm straight up and she starts speaking a different language then walks off.

"You should proud of that. Holly loves a good bottle of wine. And you also got her to cuss in Spanish" Her mum laughs.

I speak to her mum and aunt for a while and we get to know each other more. I try not to mention the fact I'm in high school but they do find out who my parents are and become surprised. It's funny when people find out, my parents hate the reactions. They just want to be normal but their jobs make them quite popular in the business industry. Around an hour later, Holly walks back into the he kitchen and smirks. She walks towards me and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest. I place a kiss on her head. "Everything okay?"

"Mmmm" she hums. Her mum and aunt watch while grinning. I look and see Xander leaning against the door with the largest smile. Harry walks in and grabs an hors d'oeuvre then tries not to laugh. "Harry got her drunk"

"Hey!" He retorts as Xander laughs. "She insisted that she could take more shots than me! And dad egged her on!"

Her dad walks in too and so does Curtis with one of his kids sleeping on her arm. I look down at move her hair to the side while wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her from falling. "Would you like some water?"

She looks up and nods, I grab a cup and fill it with some water. She takes a sip then gives her brothers the middle finger causing them to laugh. She looks back at me and smiles, "Thank you" She lean up and places a peck on my lips. It was fast then she walks away, grabbing Harry.

There's silence in the room, "Awww your blushing!" Xander shouts and shakes me.

Her dad laughs loudly, "Today is going to be so fun"

"God I need to drink" I mumble but loud enough to hear.

They all laugh and grab a whiskey glass. Her dad gets out this old bottle of rum and pours it into the glass. He grabs some ice too then looks at me. "Dinner doesn't start for another couple hours! Time to drink young blood!" Curtis and Xander look at me eagerly then I down it and they cheer.

Her mum and Aunt grab the sleeping child and walk away, leaving me with the gang. "So what do you think of Joe? Was he always so"

"So boring? Yes. We were all a bit surprised when Holly brought him home. Seemed like a nice chap but doesn't match Holly. I mean they say opposites attract but Joe is like beyond opposite. Even after getting married, they still seemed quite an odd couple. I couldn't see the spark. Holly did get married quite young to be fair. Clearly she must not like them that much, I mean her eyes have the spark when she looks at you" Her dad says softly. Her brothers nosing in agreement.

———

Holly's POV

"I DID WHAT?!"

Mum starts laughing, the wine really getting to her. "You kissed her. Admit it, you like like her!"

I roll my eyes then their eyes are set with someone behind me. Willow walks out of the kitchen slightly tipsy, my dad comes out too looking just as bad. Xander walks past them with a bottle of rum on his lips. Xander got curly black hair and is like the charmer out of all my brothers, very loud too. Curtis being just as loud but knows when to behave. Harry's the quietest and the most level headed.

Xander wife, Yolanda, walks towards us looking at Xander amused. "So I hear that you have a new boo!" Now Laura looks a lot like her.

Having an Spanish family is just hilarious, they all start having some kind of accent when they are around each other. I never picked up on it though. "She's not my boo" That's when I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle in my neck. Her strong cologne hitting me first. I can hear my dad laughing and Xander counting. "Willow, are you okay?" Her lips graze my neck and tingles run through me. She holds me tighter and I'd just live to kiss her right.

"DONE!" Xander shouts and she walks towards him as she laughs. He groans then takes a sip. "It's so unfair, it's obvious that she wouldn't push her away"

Dad starts laughing too, "I told you" I Willow and Curtis now takes a sip then Curtis whispered something into Willows ear.

She smirks then nods, she is tipsy as hell. But she's not drunk drunk yet, my brothers will never allow that. They enjoy stretching it out. She approaches me from the front this time and places her hands on my waist. Her forehead rests on mine and eyes look between my eyes and lips. I do the same. "Do I have consent to kiss you?" My heart melts but all these eyes on me just feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry"

She smiles bright as ever places kisses all over my face, avoiding my lips. Once she's done, I swear I'm bushing a lot. "You never said where, so I win again!" Curtis groans in frustration as Willow cheers herself. "Looks like you have to do it!"

Curtis rolls his eyes then takes two big gulps of his drink. Willow cheers him on then leaps on his back, Xander and Harry laugh their heads off and dad is on the verge of crying of laughter as Curtis walks off with Willow on his back.

———

After dinner, Willow and I started to sober up. Everyone else got wasted as hell. My Aunt Linda and Silvia decided to put the kids to sleep then make a game. It's mainly because they could see we were sobering up. I didn't realise until later on that I've had my legs on Willows and head laying on her shoulder. She smells great and looks so hot. The front door opens and I turn around seeing Joe walk in.

Before he sees me, I change the way I'm sitting and walk towards him. The game hasn't started yet but everyone's sitting in the dining room. They see Joe and some of them make a face. Dad stands up, trying to act sober and welcomes him. "Joe! Good to see you bud!" He never says bud.

Joe smiles and hugs him. He looks at me and makes a gesture which forces me to stand up then walk towards him. He's wearing a black suit with a grey turtle neck sweater. "Hey honey. I tried calling you but you didn't answer"

I look over at Willow who seems amused at something, when I see where she's looking, I see Xander making faces. "Yeah my phones been off"

He smiles then looks around the room, he seems to skim over Willow being completely unbothered. "So why are you here? I thought you're at that convention" Any second now I may slap him. Looking back at Willow, I see her eyes grow dark.

"Yeah, but I wanted to say hello to everyone. Felt bad for not coming even for just a couple of hours" A couple of hours? Your kidding right. I don't know why but looking at him right now has just drained every little bit of love towards him out the window. Vicky is right. How much will it take before I see that he is disgusting. I mean his plan is to definitely go to his other family later.

Harry stands up and looks at me then at Willow, "Will! You coming?" She nods and walks to the table causing them to all cheer.

My uncles, Thomas and Steve walk to the table with many types of drinks in hand. They place the various bottles on the table as well as shot glasses. I already know what game they are about to play.

Joe clears his throat forcing me to look at him, "So I was thinking we get out of here"

"You've only just got here. Legit for ten minutes. Is it my brothers? Do they make you uncomfortable or something?"

He rolls his eyes, "I just don't feel comfortable with all the drinking and so many people"

"Joe theres twenty people maximum in this room, the kids are all asleep. You've gone to many party's with over a hundred people and you've been black out drunk many times!" My voice raises slightly but my family are too engrossed in the game.

He puts his head down then walks to the table, taking a seat opposite Willow. I sit beside Willow as that's the only seat left. So far I see my dads had two sambucas and Harry has had one. No one else has drank yet. "Alright Never have I ever been kicked in the balls" Mum mumbles knowing all the boys will drink. Willow takes a sip too which gets everyone laughing. "Now I'd love to hear that story!"

She laughs slightly, "It was quite recent to be fair. I was at this party and was about to ask this girl where the toilet was. I'm guessing some guy has been annoying her the whole night so she had enough. She thought I was the guy since it was a little dark and she kicked me in the balls. She immediately apologised right after but I had already wet myself. Luckily I was wearing black jeans so no one cause see but I did have to go home"

The entire table bursts out laughing as her face turns red. Joe doesn't seemed amused, inside he's more focussed on his phone. "You peed your pants! Ahaha" Dad belly laughed.

"Hey! Did you or did you not had to change your trousers because you peed yourself early grandpa! I think it's time...Curtis call the nursing home" Willow retorts and we all laugh as dad grumbles with embarrassment and amusement.

Xander grabs a shot and passes it to Joe, "Never have I ever cheated on my wife" He says to Joe who looks at the shot and doesn't drink it. Xanders eyes narrow at the phone then at me. I see his knuckles grow white. Willow does the same.

"Hey. Joe. I'm Willow. How about we have a chat outside" Before she tries to stand up, I grab her crotch and she stays put. She immediately turns red then looks at me. The table hides the truth underneath. "Actually let's forget about that"

It's going to be a long night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

421K 11.7K 18
(teacherxstudent) Aubrey Anderson, 18 years old, started her last year in high school. After 4 years of constantly going back and forth between her...
528K 14.2K 72
|was titled sky evans| Twenty-two-year-old Sky Evans born and raised a New Yorker finds her way towards a new job opportunity working a the most wel...
193K 5.8K 74
'๐™ฐ ๐š๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป๐™ป ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ๐š‚, ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฑ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚.' "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
108K 7.1K 35
At an all girls boarding school, Willow is tasked with chaperoning the new girl, Jordan. She soon learns that Jordan has a talent for trouble, but Wi...