His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 37

4.1K 184 302
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

It was around 10 am when Trinity woke up that morning. She was shocked to discover that Hoseok's side of the bed was empty, but still warm meaning he had just gotten up.

Trinity sat up in bed and rubbed at her eyes. After their ... festivities last night they had taken a shower together. After that Trinity once again got dressed in one of his T-shirts and a pair of panties. That's what she woke up wearing as she rubbed her eyes and tapped her head through the bonnet.

"Hoseok!" She called out, her voice scratchy and a bit sore from last night.

"Yes, baby?" Hoseok called out from the bathroom connected to their room.

Trinity looked over just in time to see him opening the door and stepping out. His hair tousled on top of his head as he rubbed his arm and walked over to the bed.

"I was just tryna see where you went." Trinity mumbled.

"I was using the bathroom." Hoseok said. "You okay? You can get more sleep if you want, beautiful. It's still early."

Trinity shook her head. "I would love to but I can't. I have to go make groceries, clean up and also go look for some leggings for classes."

"Damn, you got a lot on your plate." Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"How about i go get the groceries?" He suggested.

"No thank you. You always forget what we really need and instead grab junk food. Plus I might as well get all my outside errands completed that way I clean when I come back."

"You're putting everything on yourself when it don't even have to be like that. I'm trying to help because it's my responsibility to keep the apartment in order as well." Hoseok said.

Trinity smiled at him. "I know hobi and that's very sweet of you. But I promise it's not too much. I love doing this." She said.

Hoseok sighed, looking down at the bed sheets.

"Isn't this what you wanted? You said and I quote - let you handle the business as far as money and bills go and I just keep up with the apartment."

Hoseok smirked. "I know what I said. But I just don't want you to tire yourself out, baby. That's all."

"I'm okay." Trinity assured, leaning in to peck his lips before standing from the bed.

"You want breakfast?" She asked.

"I'll just eat some cereal and fruit or something." He said.

"You sure?" Trinity asked as she walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Positive." Hoseok called out, licking over his lips as he watched her walk away. He loved seeing her in nothing but a shirt and panties. She looked so comfortable and sexy in her bonnet, face bare of make up and skin glowing.

"Okay well I'm just gonna get ready to go then." Trinity sighed, cutting on the water to brush her teeth.

______

Trinity left the apartment to go grocery shopping at around 11:30 am.

It was still a tad bit early but she wanted to get this out of the way first.

She made an actual paper list of what they needed. She knew Hoseok's was big on snacks, especially after he got high and had the munchies. So half of her list consisted of chips, cookies, candy, fruit snacks and shit.

The other half was of actual food. Pork chops, steaks, chicken breasts and other smaller items like butter, eggs, milk and seasonings etc.

As Trinity strolled around the grocery store with her basket, she hummed to herself. She was comfortable in her sweatpants, hoodie and tennis shoes. Her braids in a high bun.

"Okay so black pepper...wait no I got that already." The girl mumbled to herself, taking her pen and scratching out the words 'black pepper' on her list.

"So now I need to grab the sugar since I'm already in that range. I'll work my way around and get to the dairy products..." she calculated, talking to herself to assure she didn't leave anything out.

After grabbing the sugar she then made her way towards the dairy products. She scanned the milk. She and hoseok drank almond milk on the regular, only using actual cows milk when it came to cooking and stuff.

As Trinity grabbed the milk, she heard slight laughter from beside her.

It wasn't her business to look. But voices followed after and they were quite familiar.

Instantly, alarms went off in her mind.

Trinity looked over in that direction to confirm if what her ears were hearing was the truth.

And it was.

Kaliyah stood in front of the dairy products wearing a long sundress, her curly hair all sprawled about on top of her head. She looked good, Trinity had to admit.

Almost as if she didn't just get her ass beat months ago in the locker room. But that was another story.

That wasn't what really caught Trinity's eye though.

What shocked her was Kaliyah's pregnant belly that stuck out through the sundress. Kaliyah's hand rested on her belly, a bright smile on her face as she looked into the eyes of the man she was with.

He was also familiar.

Trinity furrowed her brows as she seen Kaliyah lean in and kiss the man. She damn near threw up right then and there.

Why?

Because the man Kaliyah had kissed was Philly.

Philly was Kaliyah's cousin.

Why in the hell were they kissing each other?!

"Oh my god." Trinity gagged, quickly putting the milk in the basket before moving away from them.

She didn't know how to recover. It didn't take long to put two and two together. Kaliyah was obviously pregnant for Philly. Had to have been.

"Oh my god. Oh my god that's so gross." Trinity shook her head, panicking as she went over towards the chips.

She couldn't help but judge. People should love who they love but not when it came to incest. That was borderline weird.

And what made it so bad is that Kaliyah and Philly were first cousins. If Marcus were here, what would he say about it?

Things like that made Trinity assume that they had been fucking around for some time. Perhaps they had been messing around when everything went on last year. And if that was the case, then Trinity was even more disgusted.

She felt nauseous all of the sudden. Trinity was never this repulsed so easily to the point where she actually wanted to throw up.

Her stomach formed knots. She had to stop and collect herself before she passed out.

What the fuck was going on?

______

"Girl I know you fucking lying!" Michelle said loudly over the phone.

"Bitch I'm telling you they was hard up kissing in the grocery store like I-...I don't even know what to say." Trinity palmed her forehead with her free hand as she road down the street.

She was done grocery shopping and was now on her way back to the apartment. Of course she couldn't pass up the opportunity to call Michelle and let her know about what she had seen witnessed.

"See I always suspected something was suspect about that lil' family. Besides Marcus being a little molester, Kaliyah being a sneaky bitch and Philly being a dumb nigga. The proof was always in the puddin'."

"Oh my god Michelle you don't even know how I'm feeling right now. That made my stomach turn. To think that they as first cousins are together. And get this - she's pregnant!" Trinity gossiped.

"Well pin The tail on me and call me a donkey bitch what the hell?!"

Trinity shook her head, laughing at Michelle's choice of wording before getting back serious.

"It's just so unreal to me. I can't think straight."

"Don't dwell on it. Them people been fucked up. Plus, they in your past now. Just let that shit go."

"You're right." Trinity sighed, catching the interstate to get to the apartments.

"But anyways, what my little baby doing?"

"Girl we outside in the garage watching Jimin cut grass and shit. He in his walker."

"Awww how cuteee!"

"Right? It's actually so peaceful. He has to get his six month shots next week though."

Uriah was already six months and it was so freaking weird to Trinity how fast time was flying by. In just four days she would be 19. Four days.

"Time is flying by so fast bro." She said.

"I know. Both my babies getting old. You turn 19 in a few days, Uri turns six months and Jimin literally turns 22 in October."

"God damn." Trinity said. Namjoon turns 22 soon. Before she knew it, Hoseok would be 23. It was just a lot for her.

"Yeah... everyone's getting old." Michelle laughed.

Trinity hummed as she payed attention to the road as she switched lanes to get off the interstate.

"I'll call you back mimi. Imma need somebody to talk to on my way back to the dorms."

"Okay bae. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." Trinity said before hanging up the phone and sticking it in the cup holder.

She wanted to tell hoseok what she had seen but she didn't want to piss him off.

He obviously hated Kaliyah after what happened, he would for sure have some horrible things to say about her and Philly but as he should. Trinity wouldn't fault him for it because it was gross.

It was strange to think about how just last year everything went down. Trinity was changing and it was of course for the better, but sometimes her mind thought back on past events and it always made her wonder about things...

So much has happened.

______

6 pm.

It was 6 pm when Trinity was all packed up. The apartment was spotless, the groceries were put away and now she was ready to go back to the dorms.

"Hoseok I gotta go." Trinity laughed as she stood against the door with her purse on her shoulder. Her keys dangled from her fingers against his back since she had her arms looped around his neck.

His arms around her body as he held her against the door tightly with his face in her neck.

"I don't want you to leave." He said, voice muffled.

"Well I have to. You'll see me on Thursday for my birthday." Trinity said. (A/n: I know technically it's supposed to be on Monday since according to the calendar birthdays fall on the next day after every year but for the sake of the story I said Thursday.)

"That's not coming fast enough. I wanna be in your skin witchu." He said.

"You just saying anything." Trinity giggled.

"Okay for real." Hoseok pulled away from her neck to look into her eyes.

"You okay?" Trinity nodded.

"I put gas in your car and made sure everything was fine." He said. Trinity raised her eyebrows.

"Hoseok when did you get my keys-"

"Never mind that." He said. But she still wondered when he did that. She literally didn't see him grab her keys at all today. Or even yesterday for that matter. So when did he find the time for that?

"Um..okay." She chuckled nervously.

"Go straight to the dorms, alright? I don't want you making no unnecessary or extra stops unless you going to your parents house. It's getting late." He said.

Trinity nodded, nibbling on her bottom lip as he gave her "orders".

"And also get some sleep baby. Don't stress over anything not worth stressing over." He said.

"I won't." Trinity promised. But she wasn't sure if she could keep it.

"Okay." He breathed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wallet.

"Not this again." Trinity shook her head.

"Yes this again." Hoseok pulled out a couple of twenties and about two hundreds. His wallet was always so thick. He had credit cards and cash as well. And when he used up all the cash he would just replace it with more cash.

"It's yours, do whatever you want with it." He said, rolling the money and dropping it in her purse so that she couldn't hand it back.

"Thank you." She said, closing her eyes as she kissed him. "You're so good to me." She said lowly. Hoseok groaned.

"Don't get fucked against the door now." He warned. Trinity laughed, pushing him away before opening the door.

"You ruined it."

"I'll see you later mama." Hoseok said.

"Call me the minute you reach the dorms."

"I will. See you later hobi." Trinity waved as she walked towards the staircase.

Of course hoseok followed behind to walk her to the car. Opening her door for her and helping her in. He watched as she pulled off and up until he couldn't see her car anymore before pulling his phone out from his back pocket, eyes still facing the road.

He dialed a number and held the phone up to his ear. Waiting patiently until someone picked up.

"Yo?"

"Rico, how's it looking at the warehouse?"

"He still won't talk, boss. We've been waiting for you all day. We need to atleast get something out of him."

Hoseok clenched his jaw. Hanseo was being stubborn as hell. Everyday he was pushing himself closer and closer to his death date. The minute hoseok got some information out of him, he wouldn't hesitate to blast a bullet through his head.

"I'm on my way now. Keep him up for me."

"Yes sir."

______

Hoseok sat in the chair before hanseo, his arms crossed over his chest as he and the man had a stare down.

He wouldn't talk if Hanseo didn't talk. He was sick of wasting his breath on this low life. Not only that, he was also wasting his time.

Hanseo looked tired. Drained. They barely fed him, he smelled foul due from the lack of good hygiene, his hair was growing out everywhere and occasionally he would piss on himself from the torture and teasing Rico and the rest of Hoseok's men emitted on him.

Hoseok knew it was hard on him. Which is why he didn't understand why Hanseo didn't talk.

"Just put me out of my misery." Hanseo said in Korean.

Hoseok remained blank faced.

"I can't bring myself to tell you anything. It's too many enemies I've made in this shit, I've even managed to make one out of my own seed. You think I give a fuck about my life?"

The younger man wondered why. Just why was Hanseo saying this?

"Who are you protecting?" Hoseok asked, his eyebrows closing in to form a look of confusion.

Hanseo kept his head hung low in shame.

"Who are these people you speak of? You're protecting someone. You don't tell me shit. I already hate you, you can't make me feel any different towards you by telling me anything so you might as well get on with it. In the end, you're dying anyway." Hoseok shrugged carelessly.

"It was supposed to be you first. T-the plan... it was supposed to work."

Hoseok sighed. "What plan?" He asked.

Hanseo didn't say anything. Hoseok scoffed, standing up from the chair and snapping his fingers.

"Gag him. And he's not eating tonight." Hoseok demanded before leaving the basement.

-
A/n: something short and not so sweet hehe

We getting back in the swing of thingssss. I can't wait lol.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.2K 39
{ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ A 19 year old college girl; Armani comes across one of Korea's most known mafia men, Park Jimin. Hes also a single father at the a...
156K 7.4K 41
"You're bad for me." "Oh baby, but that's what makes us so perfect." - A young lawyer falls for a criminal who just so happens to be the biggest und...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
367K 10.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...