Manan: Baby love

user32078143 tarafından

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. Daha Fazla

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 20

4.7K 207 7
user32078143 tarafından

Next morning Manik and Nandini woke up together.

Manik: Good Morning baby.

Nandini: Good Morning Dadda.

Manik: Chalo lets get ready then we have to pack our things today.

They both went inside bathroom. Manik helped Nandini in brushing her teeth and then they took shower together. After they were done with it they got ready. Just when they were going downstairs Manik got call.

Manik: Bacha I have to take this call.... do one thing you go downstairs everyone must be waiting for us I will join you guys in few minutes.

She went in the living room where everyone was waiting for her. As soon as she reached there everyone pounced on her.

Cabir: Nandu you are fine na?

Mukti: Ha Nandu Manik ne kuch kiya nhi na kal?

Abhi: Did he punish you?

Alia: Is he still angry with you?

Navya: Why are you not saying anything?

Dhruv: Guys let her speak.

Nandini: Ohh god so many questions. Firstly I am fine. Secondly yes he did punish me. He told me to write sentence 100 times.

Cabir: I am sorry behena I shouldn't have agreed your request.... If I had denied you at first all this wouldn't happened.

Nandini: Bhai dont blame yourself. It was my mistake I was the one who stubborn.

She pecked his cheeks and hugged him.

Abhi: Nandini this is cheating even we want kiss.

Cabir: No she wont. I am her favourite bhai. She can only kiss me.

Alia: (mummering to girls) Here comes her childish brothers again.

Mukti: True sometimes it's difficult to tell who is 8 year old kid.

Abhi: Who said you are her favourite? She loves me more.

Dhruv: Excuse me you guys are forgetting me.... She loves me more.

Cabir: Nandini tell them that you love me more than these two.

Abhi: No Nandini tell them you love me more.

Dhruv: No..... me she loves me more.

Nandini: Stop it.... I love you all.

Saying this kissed Abhi and Dhruv.

Girls: (fake cough) I guess someone is forgetting us.

She jumped on them for hug. This is how they started their morning. After sometime Manik finished his call and came downstairs and joined others.

Manik: What's going on guys?

Cabir: Spending sometime with our baby sis... Because when you are with her you don't leave her alone even for a min.

Manik: (shrugging his shoulders) What can I do I need her beside me all the time.

Cabir: Ya whatever (rolling his eyes) Chalo now I am hungry I can't wait anymore now.

Saying this he ran towards dining room Nandini also ran behind him.

Manik: Bacha don't run you will get hurt. (But she was out of his sight) This girl na will never change.

Mukti: But accept it Manik her this childish side is what you love the most.

Manik: That's true can't deny that.

From kitchen

Cabir: Guys if you don't want to come then I will finish everything.

Dhruv: Baate baadme karenge or else he will seriously eat everything.

They laughed and went in dining room. As soon as they entered they saw Cabir stuffing his mouth with food. After that they started their breakfast.

Alia: Manik what time do we have to catch flight?

Manik: We are going by our private jet so everyone be ready by 6 in morning.

Nandini: Can you please tell me now where are we going?

Manik: Surprise baby surprise.

Mukti: Ok I will give you a hint.... You wanted to visit this place from long time.

Nandini: What kind of hint is this? You all know that there are many places which I want to visit one day. This is cheating.

She saw that Cabir was busy with his food.

Nandini: (in sugar-coated voice) Bhaiiiiiiiiii.

He choked his food and started coughing.

Cabir: Don't even think behena I am not going to tell anyone or else everyone over here will roast me and eat for dinner.

Nandini: (showing puppy eyes) Pleaseeeeeee pretty pleaseeeeee.

Cabir: Guys I am done me ja rha hu. (He ran from there)

Everyone started laughing while Nandini turned towards Abhi.

Nandini: Bhaiyuuuuu....

Abhi: Guys I remembered I have patients to attend bye bye.

Even he ran from there. One by one everyone left except Manan.

Nandini: (pouts) You all are bad.... No one is telling me where we are going.... That's not fair.

Manik: Ohh hello drama queen stop your drama.... No one is going to fall for your drama this time..... Surprise is surprise. Now complete this fast I have some work to do and then we have to start packing our bags.

After finishing breakfast they both went in their room.

Manik: Bacha give me 1 hr I will finish my work soon then we will spend time together.

Nandini: Not a min more then 1 hr do you get that? (He nodded) Dadda can I go in garden? I will get bored over here and I don't want to watch cartoon.

Manik: Ok but don't spend more time under sun and don't run here and there. Take your water bottle with you.

She nodded her head and pecked his cheeks before going.

In Garden. ( Nandini's POV)

My babies I missed you all.... You all grown up so fast.... You must have missed me but what can I do I was a bit busy.... You know we all are going for a trip but no one is telling me the place
(sad pout).... Everyone is busy in their work even Dadda is doing his work ... Huh he is always working.... Work is more important for him than his baby

POV ends

She kept on talking and complaining with beautiful flowers. After talking she thought of water the trees and flowers. She was so involved in her work that she didn't even realised someone is standing behind her.

??: I guess someone is enoying without me.

She got startled by the voice and turned around and because of the water pipe in her hand the person got all wet. Nandini saw this first she was shocked but later on she started laughing hysterically.

Manik: What the hell Nandini what was this?

Nandini: (still laughing) Hahahaha sorry.. Hahaha I didn't knew you were behind me.

Manik: You think this is funny ha? (She nodded in yes and immediately shook no) Wait let me show you.

Saying this he took the pipe from her hand.

Nandini: No No Dadda I didn't do it on purpose.

She started running around and Manik behind her. They both played with water for sometime. When they both were lost in their own world others cameback from their work but heard some noise from the garden so they went in garden and saw both of them were playing with water and lost in each other. So they fake coughed because of which Manan came out of their dreamland and saw their friends standing there with teasing smile. Nandini blushed whereas Manik rolled his eyes.

Manik: I guess you guys were busy, isn't it?

Mukti: We were busy but we thought that you will be busy with your work the whole time and our baby sister will get bored so we completed our work and came early... but I guess Nandini was enjoying your company a lot.

Nandini blushed more and hide herself behind Manik.

Cabir: I guess- (He was cut off in middle by water)

Manik: Dont even think of teasing us. (he once again sprayed water on his face)

Cabir: What the- You just wait...

He brought another pipe and then this led to water fight between all of them

This continued for few hours. Everyone was happy spending quality time with their family after long time.

Manik: Guys now enough you all should change now.... Nandini come I will get you changed or else you will fall sick.

Nandini: But I want to play more... This is so fun.

Manik: If you play for few more minutes you will catch cold.

Mukti: And then we will have to cancel our trip.

Nandini unwillingly agreed with them as she didn't want them to cancel her trip because of her. They all went in their room.

Manik: Bacha come we take a hot shower then get ready.

After taking shower and getting ready Manik went to bring something. He returned with a bottle in his hand when Nandini saw it she was shocked.

Nandini: Why is it in your hand? For whom is it?

Manik: Of course this is for you.... Now that we played for hours in water there are chances you might catch cold so it's better you drink this medicine.

Nandini: No but I am not sick I am not going to drink it.... It's very bitter I don't like it.

Manik: Bacha you know that you have to consume it either way so it's better drink it now.

Nandini: No No No....

She ran away from the room.

Manik: Nandini wait Nandini I said stop right there..... God this girl.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
1M 54K 104
Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malhotra family.... fab 5 , the unbreakable f...
50.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
72.9K 5.2K 39
Hi everyone, this is my first story so please adjust with me. This story is of a girl who became mature earlier than her age. The girl who carved f...