Lover..... (Legacies AU)

Door tvduxlarry

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... Meer

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
8. Trouble In Paradise
9. Tryouts
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
19. Founder's Day
20. In Another Life
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
25. The Devil's Birthday
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

26. Happy Birthday..

217 9 23
Door tvduxlarry

So sorry for the late update I have been editing hizzie and the last episodes scenes are too good I will try and incorporate it in this story as well so lets hope I can find a place for that and also this Hope's birthday chapter I promise you will like it trust me. Ps remember what all happened in season 1 episode 22 of originals to make sense of this chapter.

Also in the story Hope is turning 17 and the next chapter's name is "Prom Queen" try guessing what it is in the comments. 

Now let's start with a chapter enjoy!!

March 16 2030.

So today was the all mighty tribrid's birthday, and yes today she was turning 17. Today was the day the Miracle baby was born, the day the means to end Malivore was born, the day a loophole was born and the day the Mikaelsons found an heir to their throne.

Today was also the day that Hope's mother, Hayley Marshall or as many know it Andrea Labounair died and became a hybrid. Today was a bitter sweet day for Hope and knowing Hope it was just bitter for her and only a few people realized that.

Today Hope woke up with a rather sad mood for someone's birthday and her whole body was aching and that was not even the worst the worse part was the emotional pain that she was going through. 

She was living with the fact that her mother had to die for her but also with the fact that her mother died on her birthday for her. If Hope hated anything it was owing something to someone. She knew that she did not exactly owe her mother anything as people continuously kept saying but she always felt the need to give her back.

Josie on the other hand decided to throw Hope a party, she invited the whole school and it was going to be  a big one with many decoration and food and people. It was safe to say that Josie had pulled a Lizzie by throwing a big party not to mention a surprise party.

Lizzie who you would expect to be in charge of everything had no idea herself and she was MIA pretty much the whole day and no one really knew where she was, all anyone really knew was that lizzie Saltzman was missing a party which was pretty much impossible for Lizzie.

Penelope on the other hand was rather surprised to get an invite, she did not expect Josie to invite her to the party and all, especially with them being on a bad mood because of the whole how did she trigger her wolf curse which Penelope was still not ready to admit, but Josie wanted to know that more than anything because no matter how much both of them denied their feelings about each others they were too blind in love to even realize they were in love. At the end of that day you love who you love.

Meanwhile Mg was basically Josie's assistant in this whole situation because of his speed and strength he had been moving stuff since about the last 24 hours because of the party. Mg could not even sleep properly because well Josie did not so their was a low chance Mg would.

Ethan was actually living his best life as all of them had decided not to worry about Kathrine for a moment and relax so Ethan basically had nothing to do as all of the squad used to get point for working so medium level performance would get great results.

Like this Josie had kept almost everyone occupied but she did not occupy Lizzie or told her because she knew that lizzie would tell Hope or Hope would figure it out if Lizzie was planning something but Josie had casually checked with Lizzie to make sure she was not keeping some party and she was not.

So that day hope woke up and she wanted to find Lizzie but she could not rather, she found a beautiful dress with a note saying 'Wear and come downstairs to the assembly hall'. Hope obviously thought it was Lizzie at first but little did she know.

Hope then got dressed in it, it was a beautiful dress that was strapless and reached just before the knees, it was yellow in color and it had flower designs on it. Hope was confused as to why Lizzie chose this dress and also why did she told her to meet her downstairs, but she did not know that it was Josie who did all of this.

Hope vamped her way to the assembly hall where she found herself standing at the top of the stairs as she saw everyone below her. 

"Hey Hope, I did not expect you to be up and ready this early" said Josie as she realized that Hope has come. Josie ran up the stairs as she hugged Hope

"Okay everyone the birthday girl is here" said Josie as she announced to everyone.

Hope was minutes away from breaking down but she somehow held it in just so that she would not ruin the party that Lizzie according to her had held.

Hope was definitely mad at Lizzie for throwing her a party when she knew that her mother died for her today.

During the party Hope decided to stick to Josie as she could not help but be mad at Lizzie and the fact that she was not even here to make sure she was okay she was just done with it, she felt like all the progress they had made in the last month was going down deep in the drain. 

Meanwhile, Mg and Ethan were basically raiding the whole food section as in Lizzie's parties it used to be sophisticated well cooked food but this was Josie's party so the food was messy and the whole cuisine was fast food, which meant greasy burgers, fries, pizzas and punch.

"This is the best food I have ever eaten" said Mg with his mouth full with the greasy burger.

"Well, this is probably the first time I have ever eaten a burger in this place" said Ethan as he eat the fries.

"Well, me too because we usually eat healthy food that is served in the canteen or we eat sophisticated food at Lizzie's parties" said Mg

"Well what about the parties held by other people?" said Ethan as he grabbed a punch glass

"Well no one else really has the patience and time to arrange a party for whole school" said Mg as he took another bite of the burger

"Well, either ways I am in my own heaven" said Ethan an both of them laughed.

While both of them were talking and eating near the food section, someone else also had a surprise.

Cleo and Kaleb were back from their trip which felt like forever ago, they went through a whole Europe tour and came back tired as hell but they made it to Hope's birthday, they came from the study hall entrance and as they entered they saw Josie and Hope talking.

Josie and Hope instantly noticed they were back and both of them walked towards each other and hugged each other.

"You guys have been gone forever?" said Josie

"Trust me it felt like forever" said Cleo as she interlocked her hands with Kaleb's and both of them smiled.

"Just tell me where the food section is that is all I want, I have not had lunch" said Kaleb

"Well, it is straight and left and why have you not had lunch it is dinner time it is 8" said Josie

"Well you do not want to know what we were doing" said Cleo as all of them chuckled and then Cleo leaned her head on kaleb's shoulder

"Well, it is good to have you back" said Hope as she held Cleo's hand for a minute and rubbed it with her thumb

"It is good to be back too and Happy birthday" said Cleo as Hope almost broke her character

"yeah happy birthday you are finally 17" said Kaleb, as Hope's smile dropped a little.

"Yeah, well enjoy your lunch or dinner" said Josie as she waved them off and they went ahead to eat their Lunch or dinner whatever you want to call it.

Josie and Hope talked for a while till about 9 when Penelope came to wish Hope. She walked towards Hope as Josie locked her eyes on her.

"Hey Hope, Happy birthday" said Penelope as she wrapped an arm around Hope pulling her into a hug. 

"Yeah thanks" said Hope

"You okay? with everything you know?" said Penelope and Hope realized that Penelope remembered that her mom died today and Hope felt a bit of peace in her mind knowing that one person would be okay with her breaking down.

"Yeah I am fine thanks for asking" said Hope as Josie felt a bit of jealousy as she did not know what was happening and that how Penelope comforted Hope.

"Also thanks for the invite Josie" said Penelope

"Yeah sure no problem" said Josie as her eyes met Penelope's and she remembered how beautiful her eyes were and still are and how her eyelashes perfectly accessorize it. 

Like this all three of them had a rather awkward conversation before all of them went into their own corners of the assembly hall.

Meanwhile Kaleb found Mg in the food section where he was sitting in the fries section next to Ethan and he was laughing. Kaleb walked up to Mg and said, "hey"

"Hi it has been long" said Mg as he stopped eating fries and Mg could see the hurt look on his face.

"I am gonna go get a burger" said Ethan stuttering a little as he got up from the table he was leaning on and went to the other side of the food section so he could give them some space to talk and all.

"So, I see you found a new best friend" said Kaleb

"It is not like that" said Mg

"I know what it is like, your old pal goes away so you replace him with someone new" said Kaleb with a sigh

"I did not mean to hurt you" said Mg after a small pause

"Well, have you ever had your best friend replace you?" said Kaleb

"No" said Mg as he looked at Kaleb apologetically.

"Well, the day you understand that, you will understand everything" said Kaleb as he walked away from the counter.

Mg was mad at himself for hurting Kaleb because at the end of the day, Kaleb and Mg were the best of friends and everyone knew how iconic of a duo they were. 

Kaleb helped Mg when he first came to school and Mg and him have been inseperable since well until recently at least. But deep down they were always going to be brothers and they knew it.

Meanwhile Hope was moving through the crowd to get to her room, she had enough of people for the day, she had enough people wishing her Happy Birthday and she wanted to lock herself in her room and cry her to sleep, she did not deserve to be born her mother did not deserve to go through all that pain to give birth to a disappointment.

Hope moved through the crowd and finally reached her room, she saw that her bedroom light was on and the door was a little open and she knew that Lizzie probably was sitting inside so Hope barged inside because she was mad at Lizzie for not being there.

But as she entered she saw that their were pictures of her mother and the rest of her family, she saw how they were covering the whole wall, they were tightly stuck, there was also beignets kept on the side table as well as a picture of Hope's whole family on her bedside table.

Lizzie was there hanging the fairy lights beside the table and as Hope entered Lizzie turned them on giving the room a whole new look.

Hope ran into Lizzie's arms and hugged her and she cried on her shoulder because she knew that she could trust Lizzie.

Then Hope noticed a small place on the wall above her left bedside table that was free and had no pictures or anything on it.

"Hey why did you leave that place, did you run our of pictures?" said Hope as she broke the hug

"No, but when someone else also joins your family, then you can put a picture of that person over there with you, I know you sleep on the right side so I kept it on the left for the other person" said Lizzie as Hope could not help but smile at the thought of that.

"Thank you" said Hope as Lizzie smiled.

"Also, I know that you must be mad I was not at Josie's party for you and all" said Lizzie 

"Wait, I thought you threw that party" said Hope

"And choose that kind of food? no way" said Lizzie as both of them chuckled.

Then Lizzie held both of Hope's hands and rubbed her thumbs on them as she said, "Also I want you to know that you are not a disgrace, and your mother would be very proud, she was smart, loving and beautiful.... Just like you" said Lizzie

"Yeah well I do not know about that" said Hope as she sat on her bed.

"You know sometimes I think I should be the Sun and you should be the moon" said Lizzie as she sat beside Hope

"But then we would never see each other" said Hope

"Not so, The moon shines because of the Sun and the Sun is always there..." said Lizzie as her dark eyes met Hope's light eyes, then she continued, "Sun is always there for the moon, just like me" 

Lizzie and Hope just looked at each other for a moment and then Lizzie pressed their foreheads together and both of them had a few tears falling.

Then Lizzie got up and left the room and went to her room as she slept.

But Hope got up from her bed and opened her closet where she had a picture of her and Lizzie hanging, 

They took that picture a while back on 28th September a few years ago before things started to actually get crazy. 

Hope mumbled a spell to make it stick on that wall and she made sure it was stuck properly and that it would not get out.

Okay guys so how did you all like this chapter? I am sorry for being like 6 hours late I think? But either ways I hoped you like it I am still not over the last episode and it was so beautiful also I am so sad Josie left just Josie is still gonna be in the story so do not worry about that. 

Please, Comment, vote, follow and add this to your reading lists and I appreciate any of you doing any of these.

Love yall take care.

XOXO

I hate you for making me love you Hope Mikaelson.

Sorry I will stop I know I am obsessed. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.7K 857 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
65.9K 1.4K 29
After the sudden yet unknown disappearance of Hope Mikaelson and the defeat of Malivore, the Salvatore School is back up and running smoothly without...
1.3K 39 4
Season five of Legacies through my eyes, sorry if you don't agree:) I'll update this more when I get more ideas but for right now all the info is in...
292K 13.2K 58
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...