Love Can't Be Tamed

بواسطة Miss-Mysterious1

Precious moved to South Korea when she was just two years old. She was always the outcast since she was black... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Eighteen

579 22 7
بواسطة Miss-Mysterious1

Precious Love

"I'm going to miss you guys." Jin-Soo said.

I smiled and gave her hug.

"It'll go by fast, I promise." I said.

  It was the day after the award show and everyone was all set to part ways. It was bitter sweet because I'm use to spending everyday with these guys.

"You promise to take pictures?" She asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Please be safe." She said.

"I will, take care of Jimin." I said.

Jimin smirked and looked at me.

"I promise." She said.

We locked pinky's and she got inside the car with Jimin. I waved at them as the car drove off.

"I'm going to miss them." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, me to." I said.

  He pecked my forehead as another car pulled up. The driver got out and grabbed our luggage, placing it in the trunk.

"My lady." He said opening the door for me.

  I smiled and entered the car, I rolled the window down and looked at the busy L.A. streets. Namjoon held my hand and I looked at him.

"You are so beautiful." He said smiling.

"That speech you did last night, it was beautiful Namjoon I never felt so much love and positivity from a person before." I said.

"I meant every word I said last night." He said.

I smiled.

"Have you been on weverse?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"I don't want to hear from Korea until I need to, I don't want anyone to ruin this for us." He said.

  I smiled and pecked his cheek. I continued to stare out the window as we pulled up to the airport.

"Thank you." I said to Namjoon as he helped me out the car.

The driver gave us our luggage and we went inside. As we went through tsa people looked at us and began taking pictures. I guess this was my new life.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Thank you." Namjoon said as he grabbed my hand.

I smiled at him.

"There so cute."

"He got him a black women ok."

"Is that Namjoon?"

  We boarded our plane and settled in. We were a few hours in the plane ride and Namjoon was asleep. I began going through pictures of last night and smiled. I decided to post the group photo on instagram and after that my phone kept going off.

I hesitantly looked at the comments and boy were they horrible. I logged out of the account and sigh.

"For you, it's worth it." I said to a sleeping Namjoon.

I moved his hair out of his face and smiled. I began to feel my eyes get heavy and fell asleep beside him.

Many Hours later

  I woke up from the turbulence and grabbed my seat. I was breathing heavily as I looked to my right to see Namjoon gone. I unbuckled my seat belt and went to look for him. After ten minutes I found him at the mini bar.

I did a sigh of relief and sat beside him ordering a drink for myself.

"Did you sleep ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't. How about you?" I asked.

"I slept good." He said smiling at me.

The bartender passed me my drink and I took a sip.

"What do you want do when we land?" I asked.

"Well I know once we land, it will be morning. So I was thinking once we get settle in the Bed and Breakfast we can take a bike ride through Tuscan hill." He said.

"I heard about Tuscan hill they have good wine samplers." I said.

"They also have a lot of tourist sites, we can spend a few hours there and then do a little shopping because I know we didn't bring many clothes." He said.

"Yeah, that's true." I said.

  We continued drinking and talking before we decided to sleep again. Namjoon made it clear once this plane landed we were going to have a lot of fun for the next two weeks. 

A few hours we landed in Italy and to say it was beautiful was an understatement. We took a train to our bed and breakfast. As we stepped off the train we were met with the busy streets of Rome.

"Baby." Namjoon said.

I smiled turned my head and he snapped a photo of me. I walked over to him and snatched his phone.

"Why do you insist on taking pictures of me." I said.

He laughed and took it back before he began typing.

"I can finally post pictures of you." He said placing his phone in his pocket.

I pulled out my phone and logged back into my instagram. He really posted the picture, the caption said "My love from Another star✨❤️" I smiled as I looked at the picture.

  I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed his hand. As we were walking around we seen so many more people.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded and we went to a nearby restaurant. Once we were seated we looked over the menu.

"It's so many options." He said.

"Yeah it is, but we're in Italy so why not get pasta." I said smiling.

"It's fresh to." He said smiling.

We ordered our food and began talking.

"How do you think life will be once we return to work?" He asked.

"Shitty." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Why is that?" I asked.

He sat his glass down and looked at me.

"Since we went public, I've logged out of every social media. I'm very protective of what's mine, and I don't want people to ruin it over there traditions." He said.

"I understand that, but baby I don't regret us going public. I've learned that any comment I get about my skin it's worth it. Since it's with you." I said looking at him.

He blushed and covered his face.

"I know, but I just wish people would mind there business and stay out of mine." He said.

"Let's just have fun these next two months and forget about fans, work and anything negative." I said grabbing his hand.

"You're right, I love you." He said.

I smiled.

"I love you to." I said.

The food came out and to say it was delicious was an understatement. After we paid the tab we headed to our bed and breakfast.

"Hi are you Mr.Kim?"

"Hi yes and you are?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm Mrs.Romano." He said.

"Are you the one I spoke to over the phone?" He asked.

"Yes and I would like to say it is an honor to be renting out one of our homes to you." She said smiling.

"Thank you." He said.

"And you are?" She asked.

"Oh I'm sorry this is my girlfriend Precious." Namjoon said introducing me.

She smiled and shook my hand.

"Beautiful, I love this." She said.

Namjoon and I smiled and she guided us down a path to a nice cottage. It was beautiful and it was surrounded by lots of land.

"This is one of our best sellers, it's private of course." She said unlocking the door.

"It's beautiful." I added.

"Yeah it is." Namjoon said.

"It's a one bedroom two story home. We have the kitchen with food stocked as you requested. We also have cable television along with streaming services." She said.

We looked in the kitchen and I opened the refrigerator and smiled, He had all my favorites.

"The counters are marble to." I said.

"Yes they were hand crafted by my late husband." She said.

"Oh I'm sorry for your lost." Namjoon said.

"Oh stop it, let me show you guys the master room." She said.

We went upstairs and she opened the door.

"We have a California bed with a 75 inch tv in the wall. We also have a walk in closet, I assume you will go shopping." She said.

"Yes." Namjoon said.

She guided us to the bathroom and it was huge.

"Now for my favorite part of the house, the bathroom. We have a built in jacuzzi tub along with double sinks." She said as we took a look around inside.

"Let me take you guys to the back yard." She said.

We followed her back downstairs and she guided us through the back door.

"This is the sitting area feel free to smoke, drink or even have sex. We have a garden right here with lots of fresh vegetables." She said.

We looked around and Namjoon grabbed my hand and smiled.

"This is perfect thank you, Mrs.Romano." Namjoon said.

"No problem, please enjoy your stay, here are the keys and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask." She said.

"Do you know where we could get bike rentals?" Namjoon asked.

As she began giving him directions I took the time to take pictures of the view. As I was taking pictures my phone began to ring, it was a FaceTime call from Jimin, I answered and he did finger hearts.

"What do you want?" I asked immediately.

"Why do I have to want something? I can't call my dearest friend?" He asked.

"You always want something." I laughed.

"I need advice." He said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In my room." He said.

"What's the advice you need?" I asked.

"Babe I'm going to walk Mrs.Romano back ok." Namjoon said.

I look at him and smiled.

"Ok, thank you Mrs.Romano." I said waving.

She smiled and waved back, Namjoon walked over and looked to see who I was on the phone with.

"Jimin, you miss us already?" He asked.

"No." He said with a straight face.

Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully and walked away. I looked back at Jimin and he sighed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"So me and Jin-Soo were hanging out and everything was going well, you know we were joking around and having fun like usual." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"So when she got up to go to the bathroom, there was blood on the sofa...to avoid her being embarrassed I covered it with a jacket." He said.

"Aww that's sweet." I said.

"When she came out, she had a her hands behind her back and she came back to the sofa to grab her jacket. Turns out the jacket I used to cover the blood was hers. When she removed it she apologized and immediately left, now she won't return my calls." He said.

I thought for a second and put myself in her shoes.

"I'm sure she is just embarrassed, she will call you back when she's feeling better. Just don't bring it back up ever again, don't even mention the day unless she do." I said.

He nodded.

"Should I give her snacks or something?" He asked.

"It's that time of the month so yeah get her something spicy to. It helps with the cramps and lots of candy and ice cream. She likes to cuddle and watch movies to." I said.

"So just go over?" He asked.

"Yes but make sure you keep your face hidden." I said.

"Got cha thanks Precious, enjoy your trip." He said hanging up.

  I laughed and went inside the house. I began unpacking, when I was finished I began changing into something comfortable.

"Hey baby, you ready?" Namjoon asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Where is this bike rental place?" I asked.

"Just up the road, what did Jimin want?" He asked.

"Advice about Jin-Soo." I said.

"What happen?" He asked.

I began explaining the situation and he laughed.

"What is so funny about this?" I asked.

"I had a similar situation." He said.

"With who?" I asked.

"You." He said.

I stopped walking and looked at him.

"When?" I asked.

"Remember that time we got drunk and you fell asleep at my house after the Melon Music Awards?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well when I woke up the next morning, you were gone I think you went home in the middle of the night. Anyway I pulled the covers back to get up and there was blood, but I just didn't tell you or bring it up." He said.

I thought for a second.

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I am a man and it's normal." He shrugged.

I shoved him and continued walking ahead of him. He jogged in front of me and grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm sorry baby." He said innocently.

"That's definitely not going to work." I said moving past him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. He began planting kisses on my neck, making fart noises. I erupted into laughter as we continued walking. We joked around more as we made it to the bike rentals.

We got our bikes and headed to Tuscan Hill, it was so beautiful we stopped to take pictures and videos.

"Wow, guys look at this view." I said pointing my camera at Namjoon.

  He turned around and smiled. I stopped recording and enjoyed the nature. We stopped in a little town, where there were shopping stores and restaurants.

"I got you." Namjoon said helping me off my bike.

He grabbed my hand and we walked around looking at the vintage stores.

"Babe, how do I look?" He asked.

I turned to see him wearing a pair of nerdy glasses with the nose and beard attach.

"Jesus Christ, you look like you're about to hack computers." I laughed.

He laughed and placed them where he found them. We bought a few things and went to try the wine.

"This is our favorite red wine, it's a silent killer." He said.

"Silent killer?" I asked.

"It sneaks up on you, two glasses of this you won't remember a thing when you wake up." He said.

Namjoon picked up the bottle and looked at it.

"Chianti." He said.

"Try some." The man handed us shot glasses.

We looked at one another and took the shot.

"Now it may taste sweet but don't let it fool you, it's dry as a bat." He said.

This man could sell the hell out of a product.

"I like it." Namjoon said.

We payed for the wine and continued our journey. It was night fall and as we walking back it seemed like a party was going on We stopped and went inside and people were singing and dancing.

"What is this place?" I asked smiling.

"It looks like karaoke." Namjoon said.

A man walked over to us and handed me a microphone.

"Come on up and sing us something." He said.

"Oh no thank you." I said.

"Yes you have to, it's ladies night." He said.

I looked at Namjoon and he nodded taking my bag out of my hand. The man grabbed my hand and put me in front of the crowd. I thought of a song and typed it in, I looked at Namjoon who smiled and waved at me. Meghan Trainor "like I'm gonna lose you" began to play.

  I cleared my throat and began to sing. The crowd gasp and began clapping to the beat. I seen Namjoon pull out his phone and began recording. I smiled and continue singing. Once I was finish, I bowed and quickly got off stage.

"Well would you look at there." Namjoon said smiling.

I laughed.

"Let's get out of here before someone else ask me to sing." I said.

"You said ENCORE?" He yelled.

I quickly covered his mouth and pulled him outside. We continued to walk to our bikes hand in hand.

"Seriously babe, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

I looked down and shrugged.

"It's just something I probably got from my mom." I said.

"It was beautiful baby, were you singing to me?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

He blushed.

"I feel special." He said.

  I laughed as we got on our bikes. We made it back to the cottage and I immediately went to the kitchen and got some water.

I went upstairs and removed my clothes. I felt hands on my back and smiled as Namjoon removed my bra.

  He pulled my hair and kissed my neck. I bit my lip as he left love bites, he began playing with my nipples. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I placed my lips on his and he picked me up placing me on the wall.

He bit his lip and begin sucking on my nipples. I rubbed my hands through his hair and bit my lip. He moved my underwear to the side and slid his finger in. I gasp as he began moving in and out, it was like a different person.

I felt myself about to release and grabbed onto his shoulders for balance. He placed his arm around my neck and looked into my eyes. I screamed as I began releasing on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked them.

"Mm." He said looking at me.

He carried me to the bed and pulled me to the edge. He removed his clothes and put on a condom. He got on top of me and positioned himself in. I gasp as he went deeper, he placed his hands on my inner thighs and pushed them further apart.

The room was filled with our moans. I flipped us over and got on top, I placed my hands on the head board and sat on the tip, easing down slowly.

"Damn." He groaned.

I put my hands on the sides of his head and began spelling coconut with my hips. He placed my chest in his mouth as I continued riding.

"FUCK!" I yelled throwing my head back.

Namjoon smacked my thighs and gripped my ass. I began to switch the pace as I felt myself about to release. He grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a kiss as we both released.

After catching our breath we cleaned up and went straight to sleep.

Comment

Vote

Make sure you guys play the song in the m/m it goes well with the sex scene.

Namjoon so fine😩✨ a lot of you messaging me asking about my bias and honestly I don't have one.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

305K 6.3K 30
" I just want you to love me harder.. " I whispered.. You and Jimin have been best friends since your parents have been friends so basically they've...
544 3 17
A 17 year old girl doubting that true love is real until BTS comes and knocks on her door. What's going to happen while BTS and her family live toget...
31.5K 552 19
After your breakup you find yourself staying with another girl called as well Y/N (tomboy) at an apartment in Seoul, you've started to get really bon...
4.2K 300 33
Upon moving from the US to Korea, with almost nothing but a one way ticket, to pursue her dream of acting and reconnect with her roots, Y/n accidenta...