BTS 8th member| J.Jk x Reader

By irazhupa

Your school chooses you to go on a trip to South Korea. But something unexpected was said by your principal l... More

Hello
Character introduction
Info about Y/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
7 YEAR WITH BTS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Boys and girls
chapter 18
Happy RM day
Happy Jimins day
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
#apologizetobts
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
R. I. P
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's notice
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapters 33

95 3 0
By irazhupa

Recap

After about an hour of talking with A.R.M.Y and my parents, I decided to end my live and call the guys. Buona Notte! (Good night!) I bid my parents good night and make my way to the room. Even though I told them good night and went to my room, my intention wasn't to sleep. But to video call the guys. So I grabbed my iPad again and face time them.

Now

The wait only lasted a couple of seconds as they answer piling over each other making me chuckle. Hey you guys. I greet settling down on the bed next to 2 curled-up fluff balls. Hey! We saw the live. Your parents seem lovely. Suga comments making me give him a small smile. They are, to be honest. Talking a bit longer I ask a question on my mind.

I have a question. Should I keep this ranch I have and talk with the company if we can have a BTS in the soop. I say finally remembering the family ranch. The same place I got lost 3 or more times. A day. But the property itself was beautiful. I mean it'll be fun to have the BTS in the soop. Every day is a new experience. I mean sure if it's big enough. Namjoon answers making me look at him keeping a straight face. Well if 3 mansions and 3600 acres of land aren't enough then we might have a problem. All of their jaws fall open which in turn makes me laugh loudly. I'll send you guys a link since someone did a tour on it.

You should go to sleep. We have dance practice. Jin suggests after seeing me yawn. Okay, good night guys. I say laying my head on the pillow not even ending the call. So that stayed open and the songs lulled me to sleep curled up cuddling my Van plushie.

~Next morning~

Waiting up this morning was eventful to say the very least. For starters, I was licked in the face by a sandpaper-like tongue and bitten lightly by small but razor-sharp teeth which mostly made me giggle rather than hurt. Pushing the licking cat away I get up in a sitting position now pushing the cub.

Kicking the duvet off, swinging my legs off the edge of the bed I get up making my way to the in-suit bathroom. Doing my morning routine fully waking up once the cold water hits my face. By now I could smell the distinct aroma of Mama's waffles.

So I rush down to be greeted by white hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, waffles with caramel syrup and caramel bits on the sides, and also jumbo marshmallows. I kiss my mom's cheek then move to the kitchen island where we usually ate and kissed my dad's cheek. Buon Giorno! I say before sitting down and grabbing one waffle pouring caramel and the caramel bits on top before cutting it.

Chewing on the sweet goodness I am currently thanking my genes for not gaining weight no matter what I eat. Sure bloating and whatnot but not extra weight. Continuing my feist sipping the hot choco once in a while. I've misses this despite not being gone for that long. Just the peacefulness of a family morning.

After breakfast my mom and dad left for work I just lay down on the couch relaxing before the day starts. Today I'm going back to the mansion with a couple of car workers to clean and attend to the cars before they're sold.

Getting up I go to the pantry and get a bag of Doritos out, jumbo marshmallows, and nacho cheese. Assembling it on the plate I stick it in the microwave waiting for my weird craving. In the meantime, I open the fridge door and take a container of strawberries and some lemons.

Getting the juicer out I turn it on and drop the berries also dropping the lemon in the machine. Emptying the pulp in the bins I wash all the parts before going to enjoy my meal. If you can even call it that. But I and my little ones enjoyed it so what else can I say.

At around 10 am my phone alarm rings warning me it's time to get ready for the day. So I get up to wash the little dishes I had used before going up to my room, getting both leashes out and putting Conell and Bella in their harnesses then going to change myself. I am crying internally since I have to dress formally.

Putting both babies on their leashes which are connected I get out of the room. Going back to the living room to grab some treats for the pets and my water bottle. Exiting the house through the door connected to the house where I unlock and get in the car. Making sure the pets were secured and wouldn't roam around while I drove. After I put on my own seat belt I pull out and make my way to the mansion I was in yesterday.

The drive was long and pretty boring so I decided to do a vlog. Cause why not. Grabbing the small camera I set it on the dashboard. Hey guys. I'm running a few errands today. But I got pretty bored driving in silence even with the music in the background. So I decided to make a vlog which I'm still talking about myself but oh well.

I continue informing and also asking questions that will be answered when the video gets posted. But oh well. This way the road was a bit more toleratable but still pretty boring. So I turned up the volume and started having a concert in the car.

~time skip~

The week is up meaning I have to fly back home. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy to see the members but sad to leave my mom and dad again. But things have to be done and sacrifices have to be made. So hugged my parents goodbye and get in the car where the puppy carrier rested.

I'm gonna surprise the boys cause they think I'm going to come tomorrow. Bangtan bomb idea, at least that's what they said but who knows. In all honesty, I do not understand why I going back right now when the boys and I will probably be back again by next week. Oh well. Let's get on with a long-ass boring flight back home.

~half a day time skip~

'We're here. Finally.' I think while unfastening my seat belt and getting up to stretch. Grabbing the empty crate and putting a leash on my curious baby. Carefully I go down the plane steps giving the crate to a guard and taking Conell in my arms.

We go through airport security and all that shiz before being able to leave. Getting in the car I see a cameraman there making me wave. They're in an interview right now. So after you'll go give them a big bouquet of flowers that'll cover your face. He explains making me nod my head in understanding.

During the drive, I'm filled in with what I have to do. By the time we'd get there the interview would be done. The boys are gonna be in the dressing room and the cameras are gonna film them from the inside. The drive was pretty quick since the television building was on the outskirts.

Getting out of the car someone takes Conell with them while I am given maybe the biggest bouquet I've ever seen. Taking it in my hands I am led to the room. But at the start of the hallway, the camera starts filming. Walking casually to the room I knock before covering my face with the flowers.

Yes- Oh thank you! I hear Jimins delicate voice say as he takes the flowers but before he can pull them from my hold I bring my hands down to show my face. Surprise! My voice comes out soft as a sweet smile itches its way on my face watching his face morph into shock. Jimin? What's taking so long? Leaders' worried voice fills the air this time before he opens the door a little wider just for his face to also fall in shock.

Hey guys. I greet trying to snap them out of their shocked states. That has no success so with the vase still in hand you push making Jimin and Rm move backward into the room. Seeing the 2 frozen boys move back the rest came over to see what the commotion was about. Guiding the frozen people to the couch I turn to the rest and wave. I hope you didn't miss me too much?

And there go five more frozen people. Welp I might as well leave since they ain't gonna greet me back! I pout turning to the door just for a pair of arms to pull me back into a warm chest. I missed you jagiya. The voice whispers next to my ear making me smile. I missed you too Bello. I whisper back as the rest come back to earth all rushing in for a hug.

They said you'd come back tomorrow? Jin asks pulling back and making me shake the rest off before sitting down. Well, it wouldn't be called a surprise if they told you, would it? I chuckle before getting tackled by Suga. And when I say tackled, I mean it, like literally. But I just giggle due to this and run my hand through his soft hair.

How was LA? Jhope asks sitting down in a makeup chair once again. Pretty good. Can someone bring him in, please? My request to the staff gets granted because a little ball of fluff comes running in. Almost immediately Tata drops down and starts playing with Conell.

That's Conell. And don't be fooled by the puppy-like look right now. He's a wolf but that's beside the point. I explain while Suga gets off me to sit normally. Jhope jumps back at the mention of wolf although he shrugs it off pretty quick since he's still a puppy.

So what did you do while over there? Namjoon asks taking his seat in front of me while the last couple of boys sit to get their makeup taken off. Honestly. Sold like 17 mansions or I'm in the process of selling them. And also 20 old cars to collectors. I reply petting Jungkook's hair since he had put his head on my lap. Do you want to know a funny joke? Shoot? My net worth. I say with a snort.

They all start searching for it ending up with their jaws on the floor. How is this possible? Jungkook whispers basically voicing everyone's thoughts thus making me chuckle. Family heritage I guess. Since it was a pretty big family in the sense of popularity. And most of my income from my early days is also added there. I alone reached I think 🤔 about 30 billion while my parents were way up. I say playing with Kookies hair before we all get up and move out the door.

So now you're basically one of the wealthiest people on the planet? Jungkook asks from beside me. Yeah. Pretty much. I shrug collecting the pup in my arms and entering the van. My seat was between Tae and Jungkook. While I and Kook engaged in a conversation about what I had been doing and stuff.

Tae on the other hand was playing with Conell. It's gonna be fun going home with Bam and Tan being there. He explains out of nowhere making me stop talking. Turning my head to him, to the dog, to all the boys, and back at him before nodding slowly. Fun. That is the only comment I say. That is until all the boys burst out laughing.

We were finally at the dorm waiting to get in. My bags had been brought here beforehand and also placed in my room so I didn't have to worry about them. Just Conell, Bam and Tan.

As of now, we're in the elevator just getting off to enter the dorm. With the puppy in hand, Jin puts in the password. And attacked. Pfft, I don't understand how they have lived with dogs and still don't know how they behave. Shaking my head I make my way inside while the dogs were distracted.

But it didn't take long for the dogs to come towards me running. Obviously, they stop before completely reaching me cause they see the small little thing resting on my lap now growling. If you can call it a growl since he's so small.

Bam is more courageous than Yeontanie coming forth slowly. Once in neck reach, he leans ahead to sniff. Attaching their noses together to get to know each other. After I put Conell down for Tannie. They do the same process before a cuddle party happened.

Leaving the pets alone I go to my room to change. In there I find a shirtless Jungkook. Going behind I hug him leaning up to place a small kiss on the back of his neck. Hello to you too babe. He says turning around wrapping his arms around me kissing my forehead putting his chin on my head after.

Let's get dressed and go down hm? I say looking up at him. Sure. Under one condition we get to cuddle later. He says making me snort out a laugh. Okay, whatever you want Bello. I whisper snuggling into him once more before detaching myself from his warmth. Going to one of my suitcases I grab 2 articles of clothing and throw one at Kookie.

The other one I decide to wear. Giggling slightly I look up to see Kook also wearing his. TAEEE!! We both shout then sit on the bed. What's up? Tata asks entering the room used to our shouting meaning he ain't alarmed at all. Can you get a pic of us like this? Jungkook requests pulling out his camera from the bedside table. A Polaroid that is. Sure.

Looking at the fresh pictures I squeal and hug V then throw myself on Kook to show him. Look at this it's so carino. I say looking at it completely forgetting the slip-up of languages. I don't think it was a good idea to see your parents. Your Italian is showing now. Jungkook laughs before kissing my cheek and getting up also pulling me in the process.

I'm gonna post this right now. I say getting my phone out and snapping a picture decorating it before posting it on Instagram. For fans to see.

The post I'd done so I leave my phone in the room previous to going down where the boys were already gathered. Most of them were in the kitchen preparing snacks while 2 or 3 were setting up the theatre room. Which apparently had. Going into the kitchen I help with the snack department. Mostly the snacks that I want, meaning my own stashes but sharing is caring in my world.

Putting the bags in a trolley I push it to the theatre where a bar is located. On top of that bar, there are candy holders so I just decide to put them to use.

The different tasting gummy bears in individual glass containers. The marshmallows in another one just like the fluffy ones, while the jumbo ones were left in their bags inside a cabinet. The lollipops had their own holder so I just places them on the counter same with M&M's seeing as it had their own container. Rice Krispie treats had a rack decided by flavor. I put the Twizzlers in a spaghetti case. This went on and on. I place some Chupa Chups sodas in the fridge along with sprite and other drinks the boys liked. Non-alcoholic exposed and alcoholic in the covered fridge.

Placing bowls in a cabinet, spoons for I the displayed marshmallows, and tongs hanging from the shelves everything is done. Serving myself first I go and join Jungkook. Grab what you want from the bar before the others. I whisper enjoying my pico Balla Haribo as Kook makes his way there.

Guys, we should buy a cotton candy machine. And why is that? Jhope asks turning to me and eyeing the candy bowl. Before you answer where'd you get those? Pointing to the bowl making the others turn. Over there. I reply also pointing but at the bar this time. This makes them rush up there. And to answer your first question hope. We can use skittles there. Heard it's delicious. I replied turning to the movie that was now starting.

Ooo Adrift fun. Didn't know I signed up to cry. (Fun fact. I have been crying for the past hour due to still grieving my grandma.) We all settle down and the movie starts.

~After the movie~

Well... I'm a crying mess filled with rage. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS ONLY HER IMAGINATION. THAT'S SO SAD BUT ALSO INSPIRING. I yell continuing crying, shoving my face in the crook of Gookies neck. He only rubs my back to help me calm down. Everything is okay love. It's just a movie. He whispers in my ear while the credits show on the screen.

I know *sniff* but it's just so *hiccup* sad. My reply comes interrupted a couple of times. Turning to the screen I also see the credits so I get up and turn the lights on. As I do that everybody gets up and I notice red eyes on all of them. That was so saaad. Jimin whines running and hugging me being joined by Taehyung and Hobi.

It takes all of us around 30 minutes to calm down... Okay, it took me 30 minutes to calm down but whatever. Now it is time for bed-making all of us retreat to our rooms for the night.

~time skip a couple of days~

Quick photos before we had to leave for the jet. We went through customs airport check etc. The airport guards were doing security checks through scanners. But when it was my turn the female guard did a simple hand check and let me pass. After that, we were able to board the plane.

Taking a window seat I take my phone out. Sending a quick text to Noah before we took off. Just to ensure that the lights are on and the house is usable. Which it was meaning were good to go there. By the time we arrive, it's gonna be early morning right? I ask no one in particular. Ye why? Just planning for the shopping spree I'm going to have. Since we staying at the mansion. I reply to Jimins question answer.

For the rest of the flight, we all slept seeing as when we landed it will be daytime. And we have to get used to the time difference. So by the time we landed, we had just woken up well-rested and ready for adventure.

I and Jungkook are gonna share the master bedroom. The others can choose whichever they want. My voice is heard around the car with only one person complaining. I'm the oldest I should get the master bedroom. And that person is obviously Jinnie. My house, my rules. I reply giving him a staredown.

This brings us to the starting competition I and he is having right now. Neither of us was backing down but tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. Meaning he'll forfeit soon. About 20 seconds later he lets a frustrated yell and gives up making me smirk in victory.

~at the house~

Upon arriving the boys were all in shock. Jungkook waits for me right here. I'm gonna show them the bedrooms that are down here for each to choose then we'll go to ours. Follow me. Going through each room they all choose one sometimes even sharing like Jimin and Tae.

When everyone was settled I went back to Jungkook and led the way to our shared bedroom. It was quite far away but oh well that didn't really disturb us as it meant more privacy 😜. Once we arrive Kook is left in shock at the size and I don't blame him. The room was pretty spacious.

Dragging my luggage to the walk-in closet I leave it there going back to the bedroom to find Jungkook playing with the controller. Amore wanna join me for the shopping spree. I ask walking over to where he was and then guiding him to the small balconies where you could see the whole backyard leaving him gaping. I wanna come with you but also stay here. He says pulling me against him in a back hug.

How about I give everyone a tour first and then we can go out come back and have some fun. I suggest getting out of his arms and moving to grab my phone. Sounds like a plan. Without another word, he drags me out of the room. Literally. He was going for the stairs before I shook our hands to grab his attention and went to the elevator.

Taking that we go down and get all the boys. Showing them around the main parts of the house and stuff like that. It took around 2 hours to cover the whole land briefly for the boys not to get lost.

So when that was done me and Jungkook got in the van. Firstly we drove to a store that sold packaged goods for very little price due to the expiration date being close. While there we got some meat that's frozen. So many different snacks and drinks.

And I don't understand why they say close to going bad when it still has a month before reaching the given date. Oh well better for us. What we grabbed there were some snacks, meat, and drinks. We got good deals for everything but it still went to around $1000, but it's for all of us.

After we load the thing in the back we set off to Walmart. Where we buy veggies and fruits, dairy including banana and strawberry milk, some noodles and whatever else we wanted. I also grabbed some lollies since I forgot mine. It seemed as if it wasn't a lot but the price went a little bit overboard. Oh well, it is 8 mouths to feed.

On the way back we grab some Tteok-bokki, lamb skewers, and churros. Obviously, extra for us to eat in the car before the others. Me feeding Jungkook since he's driving which by the way I find hot. But the cutest part is that he went through 3 phases of holding my hand.

(https://youtube.com/shorts/sw6bdc1UaeI?feature=share) (here's a link if you want to see it cause it's not showing up as a video when I want to add it ;( )

While at the market I also took a video for the vlog/ YouTube channel. Which I will edit and post when I go home. The house also had a recording room for me and Jungkook to do a quick cover. Well, it was a studio more than just a recording place. It was located in what's called the housekeeper's wing or whatever.

When I was young We had this maid that just used one of the staff rooms. That was decided by my grandfather since he thought it was a bit degrading to call it the housekeeper wing. So he housed the maid with us and transformed that wing into a full-on studio with a dance room.

OMG! I yell out suddenly remembering about a hard drive. Huh, what happened what's wrong?! Jungkook asks in a hurry giving me a glance of worry. Nothing is wrong just remembered something. I replied feeling a bit guilty for making him worry. Well, what did you remember? Curiosity can be heard in his voice.

So there is this part of the property that has a studio and dancing room built. And when I was younger my parents took videos of me dancing and singing. I say chuckling at the few memories I have. On that note, I can't wait to see them!

~at the house~

Entering the property we head directly to the underground garage. Getting out Kook opened the truck while I brought over a heavy-duty trolley. So we put all the boxed items below and fruits, meats, kinds of milk, etc., we put them on top in fear of getting them smashed.

Somehow we fit all the refrigerators wanting foods in one go. Jungkook took the lead in getting us to the elevator. He wouldn't let me touch the cart at all and even threatened to put me on it which made me back down. All the food is stored in the chef's kitchen first and then a list of what we'll need is gonna be made. And what's on the lists the boys are going to bring up. I say to the boys knowing full well they're not going to let me touch anything.

While we went to get the rest of the staff the boys made their way down here. Jin was leading with the list in hand ready to take whatever they needed.

The rest of these are for the things they're supposed to go all over the house. I say in a mandatory way. So basically the club/theatre bar, all three kitchens, entertainment room, and different bar areas around the house. Koo lists making me nod. Ye our room included. I add with an evil giggle making Jungkook give his huff of laughter while shaking g his head a little.

~2 hours and a lot of snack arrangements later~

Once we were all done and ready most of the boys settled in their rooms, some even went to explore Los Angeles or whatever. In the meantime, Goo and I make our way to the studio. The building itself was 2 stories high if you exclude the attic. Where the first floor was a drill bedroom and kitchen plus the recording studio. And on the second floor, the dancing room was located. Above that was the attic which is also used as storage for all dancing equipment.

At the very entry, you see a welcoming mat, in front you have stairs, and on each side a different door. The one on the right took you to the living quarters and the one on the left to the studio. The first thing that I did was turn the lights on bringing everything to life since this house had a different power let.

I enter the studio and rummage through different shelves. It was pretty easy since everything was labeled. But it was only by name and not the content. But I found the one I was looking for sooner or later. Taking that I go to the living space. Connecting the hard drive to the TV I start playing them one by one. And that's how we spent the day until it was time to eat.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter took so freaking long but everything has been so hectic.

(edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
41.1K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
7.9K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...