Another Perspective

By GOUCHEND

Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends kno... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY

CHAPTER EIGHT

13.5K 580 133
By GOUCHEND

Willows POV

Can I just say I never in my life thought I'd meet her parents. Like I'm so shocked. Her mum is gorgeous and dad is really sweet. He's a bit on the heavy side with short hair and a large smile. At first he looked intimidating then he started talking and honestly the guy is funny as hell. Her mother on the other hand still intimidates me but I think her and I will become great friends at one point.

As soon as I got home, I got bombarded with questions. Vicky was there too, apparently she wanted to leave to see what would happen between us. So she never did go to Germany.

Currently on my way to school and with Gemma in my car ranting about something random. All I can think about is this dinner in a couple of days, Holly's dad was texting me yesterday about it. Honestly I'm scared but at the same time I'm excited. I know for a fact that Holly will try and prevent me from going. "DUDE ARE YOU LISTENING!" The car swerve as I jump in shock, my hands shake slightly as I steer back in place. "Fucking hell! I've been trying to talk to you this entire ride!"

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DID YOU SHOUT THOUGH! YOU SCARED ME!" I park up at school and she glares at me.

When we get out the car, I see Vicky getting out her car in formal wear. She takes her sunglasses off and waves at us excitedly. Holly comes out her car and looks absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing a short black dress with black heels and her dark hair in a high pony. She takes her sunglasses off too and looks at us. She gives me a small smile then whispers into Vicks ear, she then walks off with the sound of her heels against the gravel following.

Vicky approaches us and thats when I see Gemma blushing like mad. There's also Meg and Zack walking from the corner followed by Waylan driving in and parking next to my car. They all walk towards us. "Why are you here?"

She shrugs, "Well last night your teacher and I got drunk, she was too hungover to drive so I had to drive her in. Not good to drink two days in a row but she's going through some stuff"

"Some stuff being her feelings for Willow and hate towards Joe?" Gem mumbles but it was loud enough for us all to hear.

We all stare at her as I glare, "Shut it" I look at Meg this time, "Have you found anything out about the cabin. As in where it is?"

She squeals and nods, "I looked then called your mum who gave me someone to help. I found it straight away...well after looking through emails then trying to scan the image and find the location through distinctive markers"

"And?"

"Oh yeah I found it! It's around two hours away, I'm some massive forest in the west of here. We could all go there whenever you'd like. I've got the directions. Apparently it's one of those cabins that people just rent for a while, some old couple own it"

A thought comes to mind which may not be smart at all, "Why don't we skip class and go today?"

They all stare at me including Meg. Now the only people I know that would be into it is Gemma and Waylan. The rest of them care about their education to the fullest which I appreciate. "Yeah I'm down" They all agree and I'm definitely surprised.

"I'll change my shoes. We can't take all these cars there"

"Well how about we drop the cars at my place and then we can pick two to take to the cabin. We could hide in the woods" Waylan shakes his head in agreement then looks at me, "You're going to have to stay here"

"What?!"

Megan nods, "Yeah dude, you're going to have to stay here. You need to be watching Holly and we wouldn't want you going crazy on the guy. We all know how you are"

I roll my eyes and make my way to school, I watch as they disappear out of the parking lot with their cars. As soon as I walk in, my first route is to the lockers. Grabbing my books, I walk into Holly's class and see her groaning and rubbing her head. "I would have thought you'd be responsible and not have drank yesterday. That's two days in a row"

She looks up and gestures to the door, I close it and walk towards her. "Shut up"

Laughing, I take a seat and get a book out. While reading I can see her eyes on mine a couple of times. "Do you want to have sex with me?" She asks sternly.

I'm speechless, "Um why are you asking?"

"Because since I've met you that's the vibe you've given off. As if you enjoy sex and only that. Have you ever been in a relationship?"

She seems to be completely serious, "Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl?" I ask her confidently.

"I see you enjoy changing the subject but to answer your questions, yes I have"

Now this is interesting, "What happened? Why end up with Joe when you could just be eating pussy forever? Who likes dick anyway?"

She smirks, "You have a penis"

"I'm the exception"

She laughs this time then groans and rubs her head again. Opening my bag, I grab some tablets and pass her my smoothie. "What's that?"

"I make it every morning. Helps to keep my body healthy and in shape I guess. It's amazing for hangovers and trust me I've had my fair share of them"

She eyes it a little longer then takes a sip, as she pops two tablets. Her face screws up and she looks at me in shock, "What the fuck did you just give me?" She says slowly and I can't tell if I'm scared and amused.

"Yeah the drink has a kick to it. Just keep drinking it. You'll be fine in a couple hours or less" She nods and the bell rings.

———

The lesson wasn't bad, you could tell that Holly wasn't in the mood. But by the end of it, the juice worked. She started walking around the classroom and talking more to the class. Before I left, she thanked me. As soon as I got to the lockers I watch as Courtney and her friend Chrissy walk towards me. Court looks at me with a knowing looks and takes me to the side. "So between me and you, her sister likes you a lot"

"Who's her sister?"

"Mia Flawn"

My eyes go wide, "Seriously? But wasn't she dating someone?"

Court shakes her head, "They broke up over a year ago. I was thinking that maybe you should go and talk to her. Take her out on a date or something. Unless you're already seeing someone then I completely understand"

I smile and think about it but then I remember Holly. I'm not dating her as much as I'd like to. Hmmm. "Where is she?"

She squeals and looks at Chrissy who smiles widely at me, "She does cheer with us. And we're about to go to practise"

A thought comes to mind, "Some of the guys are playing basketball in there. I think I'll join them" She squeals again and hugs me then runs off with Chrissy who waves goodbye.

When I get to the locker room, I see the various bags left by the cheerleaders indicating they are already inside. Immediately I get changed and walk into the gym. I see the boys and walk towards them, one of them being Megan's boyfriend. "Kev are you okay with me joining?"

They all turn and look at me with joy, "Fucking finally. I've been waiting for this day!"

Laughing, I grab the ball from him as he splits the team. He's the captain and a pretty great baller. Once the teams are split, I see I'm in his. The game starts and I prepare myself. Taking off my shirt, I just with just my black sports bra and shorts, with my boxer band peaking at the top. We start the game and as soon as I get the ball, I tribble it and pass it to one of my team mates who gets a clear shot and gets it.

The games gets better and better, I occasionally get some shots in which Kev praises me for. I'm not massive on sports, don't get me wrong I'm good at it. But it's not my thing I guess. I do enjoy hitting the gym and going for a jog to be fair. But nah I'm not a big sports fan.

There's a whistle and the coach tells us to take a break. "You know coach would love to get you in" Kev mumbles as he takes a sip of his water. The sweat glistening my body yet is stinky.

When I turn to the side, I see the cheerleaders. They are split into various groups. In the corner I see Mia. She's gorgeous. I had a massive crush on her back in freshman year. She is sweet yet feisty and funny. But Holly...she's just everything. The way my heart feels when I see her is incredible. I know I'd feel guilty if anything were to happen between Mia and I but there's a chance that Holly will stay with Joe no matter what. I don't want to be heartbroken.

"Hey, Courtney's staring at you" My train of thought becomes nonexistent as Kev nudges me. Looking up I see Courtney making a face. I automatically know what she wants. When I stand up, I take a slow walk towards the girls. There's sat Courtney, Mia and Chrissy. They are stretching but when I arrive, Mia looks up at me and smiles. She looks really hot in her uniform.

She stands up and looks me up and down, "Mia. It's been a while"

She smirks, "To think we go to the same school and barely see each other...pretty crazy" I can hear the humour in her voice. "So what's up? My team needs to stretch"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight? Or will the stretching be a twenty four hour thing?"

This makes her laugh lightly, she raises a brow and I get lost in her green eyes. She bites her lip in thought and it kinda turns me on. But then I get an image of Holly's lips. The way she bites her lip when she is confused or when she is marking our papers. The way her hair just looks so soft and priceless. Her eyes hold so much meaning, so much character and hidden emotions that it drives me crazy when I stare at them.

When she laughs, it's magical and it makes my day. Holly Anderson what are you doing to me...

"Pick me up at seven. I'll text you" Mia says and I snap out of thought again.

Nodding, I look at Courtney and wink. Court looks like she may squeal of joy, Chrissy looks like she's just witnessed a scene from fifty shades.

Walking off, all the boys are still sat and staring at me eagerly. Kev drags me to the floor and stares me down. "Why were you talking to Mia?"

All the boys gather and wait for me to answer, "I asked her out"

They all gasp. It's hilarious, "And she said?"

"She said yes. We're going on a date tonight"

They all cheer and I can see the cheerleaders stare at us with amusement. Mia eyes me with a large smirk then looks back at her team.

———

When I finished at the gym, I checked my phone to see messages from the others that I didn't see earlier. They sent me images of Joe and the woman. There's images of them kissing and in the cabin. Then I feel a deep feeling in my stomach that nearly makes me throw up. A mixer of anger and shock runs through me. The last image was of a small child with them. He has a fucking kid with the woman!

Megan let's me know that they had to drag Vicky away because she was about to kill him. She also told me that Vicky has sent the images to Holly's personal email. Holly may not see it until she gets home. Throughout the day I made sure to check up on her secretly, she looks fine throughout. She seems too busy with marking papers and teaching to actually have a look.

As it comes to the end of the day, I watch her drive off and I drive to her house half an hour later. When I get there, I hear loud music. I try knock the door but there's no answer. I could either leave right now and get ready for my date or try look for a key. I mean a house like this must have a spare key lying about.

And there it is!

Listen I didn't actually think I'd find one. It's in a plant pot. I'm going to need to cuss her about that, it's very unfair and reminds me of those corny movies too much. When I walk in, there's only the living room and kitchen lights on. I close the door and walk to the kitchen seeing Holly. She's got a bottle of wine and is sat sipping a glass. She puts the bottle to the side then sees me and jumps slightly.

She turns the music down and thats when I see it. There's tears running down her face, she looks broken. "I'm sorry"

She clenches her jaw, "Did you know?"

I look down and by the time I look back up, she goes to the cupboard and pours another glass. "What are you doing?"

"Take this. Might as well drink with me" It's weird but I thought she'd be more broken up about it. But she seems numb.

"I don't want to drink Hol. Put the glass down"

Her brow raises, "Aren't you supposed to be on your date?"

"How'd you know?"

"I just know"

She walks towards me and cups my face. She places a long kiss on my lips. I almost melt on the spot. "I need you to leave"

"Why?"

"Because if you don't then I'll do something that I'll regret..."

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in. Our foreheads press together and eyes glance at our lips. "You won't regret it"

Her chest rises then falls, "Leave"

"Make me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.6K 26
Jordan Hawkins isn't your average 18 year old. She's what some might call an intellectual genius. Not only is Jordan smart, sophisticated, drop dead...
104K 2.5K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
102K 2.2K 61
Carter Brooks, a senior in high school, who has a great job, house, car, everything she needs. For what she thinks. She's been on her own since she w...
269K 10.4K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...